Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:26:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Exchange do you all recommend?  (Read 5792 times)
Faizan aslam

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:46:36 AM

Bitterex and okex both exchanges are good
hxtxlcb

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:55:11 AM

There is no doubt that the two largest and most famous exchanges in the world, Binance and Bittrex, have high security, they can guarantee your smooth trading and withdrawal, and the fee is not high. These are their advantages. You can try it, you will be satisfied with them.
Kettle255

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:16:43 AM

Binance is good, HITBTC is good and poloniex is best but bittrex is best of the best easy to use and never have problem. Very comfortable trading in bittrex.
Many choices, choose which makes you comfortable to trading
radenyoko

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:17:49 AM

I also use Binance just like you. I think Binance is now the favorite place to exchange. But for me the Indodax and Bittrex exchange places is my favorite exchanges. Why Bittrex? because I see Bittrex always be a reference for many exchanges. And Why Indodax? Because I am Indonesian. So we have to support it and I am proud of its existence. Follow all prosedure of registratition even if they ask your ID's photo or picture of your self.
Television123

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:01:32 AM

For me, the best exchanges are Binance and Bittrex. Recommend .The support service always answers all the questions, though not immediately, with the withdrawal of coins, problems never occurred even though my account and did not pass through the verifications. Sometimes I use EtherDelta. A simple and understandable decentralized exchange.
onaiwusun

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 08:04:42 AM

I use coinbene,  the charges are free for trading for the next six months, volume is in the same class as the big exchanges (bittrex, poloniex) and they also have a lot of tokens listed
5hoop5

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:11:56 AM

I recently advised the exchange CEX.IO. It has an excellent Russian-language version and a clear interface. Available trading 22 Crypto-currency pairs. I now study it, how reliable it is.
Davido1174

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:41:31 AM

I recommend Coinbase - one of the most reputable and well-known platforms. This exchange is very beginner friendly and often the choice for traditional investors looking to just get their hands on some Bitcoin. Available coins are currently limited to a few of the largest players: Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum and Litecoin. Payments can be made after authorizing a bank account, or by credit.
Hua cuong

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:15:24 AM

It is a trading platform for blockchain assets created by a group of digital asset enthusiasts led by Zhao Changpeng. Since ICO, it has now entered the world's top 10 cryptocurrency exchanges. They have the platform's local currency "BNC currency", Binance Coin. Its total issuance volume is constant at 200 million, and guarantees will never increase.
illnino

Activity: 756

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:00:16 AM

Using Binance at the moment. Is that one of the best, or there are better ones?  I live in Sydney Australia by the way.

And which exchange has the lowest fees?

And do I need to provide photo ID etc to join them and to start buying coins?

Binance exchange is definitely one of the best services for trading coins. At this service you would find coins which are not represented on any other well-known platform. On my mind this is biggest benefit that this service offers its users.
CryptoAllDay

Activity: 578
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:26:14 AM

Binance and Bittrex have both been tried and true exchanges for me.  Been using Bittrex for years with little to no issue except for when they required additional identification verification.  Binance smooth since its inception.  Can't go wrong with either of those 2.
Raketa7

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:55:10 AM

I recommend Binance, good and reliable exchange, lowest prices.
Agamemnus

Activity: 267

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:50:17 AM

I would recommend binance for anyone who is looking to go into trading altcoins simply because binance has the highest number of listed coins, more than any other exchange that we have. But when it comes to user interface it is not really friendly so you might have to spend some time getting used to it before you can start trading

crypteris

Activity: 159

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:57:06 AM

For me it’s interesting that almost everyone here recommends Bittrex or Binance. Can’t say a lot about them, coz I haven’t use any of them for a while now. For now I’m mostly using cex. Well, I guess that I won’t say the word 'recommend', because I don’t know what is your aims and preferences, but I’d suggest you to try it. But it’s quite good, imo.

lovepetcute1983

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:52:56 PM

I recommend CEX.io, which is a global Bitcoin exchange that sells Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ether and a bunch of other coins. Moreover, CEX supports most countries via credit card and bank transfer, so it’s a great way to make your entry into cryptocurrency.
CriptoNata

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:32:20 PM

I recommend and advise the exchange binance. Very cool tool for trading currencies, everything works as it should =)
a4illusionist

Activity: 365
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:37:01 PM

Binance so far is the best exchanges so far. But Bisq is also awesome, it hasn't got much liquidity but the idea and how it operates is awesome. But still binance is the one that i use to trade. It has almost all the good coins listed and is very secure while being very user friendly.

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
meomeo989

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:30:19 AM

I'm using Hitbtc, Cryptopia, Binance, Kucoin and Coinexchange and I recommend all those exchanges because my experiences there is good and I haven't encountered serious problem in those exchanges right from the start.
kendedes

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:44:20 AM

In my opinion, Binance and Kucoin are my best favorite exchange. I commonly will update and check the price there. However, some coins are not available to buy or sell there. So, some exchanges may depend on the coins. Binance and Kucoin is trusted although there is probably small weak side. But overall, they are easy, more completed, and big volume.

▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀ ╙███▄▄
 █▀ ▄██▀└,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ¬╙▀ ▄▄
 ,▄█▀,▄▄█▀▀▀¡╓╓╓  ▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀ ▄█▀.▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█▄µ ▀█▄ ▀█╖
▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀`▄▄██▀▀██▄µ`┘,▄  ▄⌐╙█▄
▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀,▄▄▄▄▄µ└▀█▄ ▀█ ╙█╖╙█▌
▀ ▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀└;┌▀▀█▄ █▌ █▌ ║█ ▐█
╔▄┘ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▄ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█  ▄ ▐█
█▀ ██ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ██ ║█ ║█ ║█ ▐█
  █▌ ▄█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█┘╓█▌ █▌ █▌
 ██ ▄█ ▄█┘,█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀,█▌ ▄█
▐█ ╓█¬╓█H █▌ ██ ▄█▀ ╓ ▀ ▄█▀ █▀
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ╓█▀
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ ▄┐ █▌ █▌ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘
█▌ █▌    █▌
   █▌ █▌ ▀┘
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
▀┘ █▌ █▌ █▌
   ▀┘ ▀┘
Privix.

Become part of a decentralized virtual
private network based on masternodes
and start earning money today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██
▀█
██

high110

Activity: 728
Merit: 253

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:04:11 AM

I like those exchanges where there are good trading volumes. This is Binance, Bittrex. Lately I like Kucoin. But, I'm really looking forward to decentralized exchanges becoming very popular. I like to trade on the Bancor platform.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: