Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:55:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Exchange do you all recommend?  (Read 5792 times)
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:31:32 PM

Using Binance at the moment. Is that one of the best, or there are better ones?  I live in Sydney Australia by the way.

And which exchange has the lowest fees?

And do I need to provide photo ID etc to join them and to start buying coins?

Binance still remains one of the Best exchange in the market currently. I like the exchange platforms and since I have used them several times without any problems I think they are reliable and trusted team and security is another thing that distinguish them. Many coins and tokens are also listed they.
Maks.fadeev1978

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:47:53 PM

I recommend binance as the main exchange. This is one of the largest exchanges for now and plus in my opinion the most convenient for the user. I also like DEX exchanges.
I started with etherdelta, but now I would not recommend to use it, because there are a lot of problems with it. Instead of Etherdelta it would be better to use DEX exchange called Idex. The best dex exchange for now with high( for dex trades) volume. Also for rare coins you can use hitbtc and cryptobia, but unless absolutely necessary I would not use them. Also hitbtc had problems with withdrawal of funds.

petrovkirill808

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:20:24 AM

am trading at binnance, this good exchange with low comissions and user-friendly interface!
I like it too.
Fast, safe exchanger, with low commissions.
just really like polonex, although he is often scolded, but I had no complaints
helenmitchell44

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:31:31 AM

Binance is a popular one. It's a lot more secure and it is a large exchange. It's got just about all the coins. But it also comes with a price. Because it is a larger exchange it has a higher transaction fee. I personally would look for smaller exchange like Crex24, Bitkonan if I'm dealing with altcoins that are either shitcoins or moon. Lower fee and a chance to win the lottery.
CryptoVal13

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:35:05 AM

You should look up to new exchanges too, especially DEX).I would reccomend to study LCS, it's fast P2P exchange with great option to receive dividends as a shareholder.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
Sangkuni

Activity: 392
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:36:33 AM

Bittrex and Poloniex. If I want to trade my ERC20 tokens with favorably price I use EtherDelta. It's decentralized exchange. May be it's hard to use, but it could be really profitable to trade there. Cheesy
BestRate

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:35:09 PM

It depends on your purposes. If you want to buy crypto instantly and without any commission - visit our aggregator of exchanges (bestrate.org) , so you can buy some tokens with the best rate on the market.
hidrocop

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:35:11 PM

I use both binance and kucoin, and both are very nice and safe. I recommend them both.
NIuok

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:42:35 AM

I usually trade on a relatively large exchange! Because I think these deals have the ability to solve these problems when they have problems!
1.Huobi
2.OKEx
3.Binance
4.Bitfinex
5.ZB.COM
zuo0ai1

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:56:18 AM

Yes,i think Binance is a good choise for you, due to Binance not only has the lowest fees, but also dont need to provide photo ID before trading and you have withdrawal amount is 2 BTC per day.
rsbriggs

Activity: 427
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:14:43 AM

I will recommend bittrex and poloniex because they are also very potential exchange sites and their fee is low, they are reliable, safe and also have fast transaction speed. They also have very good trading volume.
Albibinos

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:23:19 PM

I don't think Binance is beatable right now, especially if you trade often. Otherwise maybe Kucoin in the near future, because of the way holding their tokens benefits you.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:36:42 AM

There is a new exchange recently has been launched and seems promising is ABCC exchange which also has been added to CMC , the different thing about this exchange is that it share its profits with traders , everyday it collects the shares in AT tokens and you can see the exact amount of shares in USDT , and you will get some AT tokens based on your trading and the amount of AT tokens that you hold and then sell your AT token into BTC whenever you wished!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
chenhaonan

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:58:43 AM

I don't think you should use the area you live in to choose an exchanges, because most of the good exchanges are not around us!
1.Binance
2.OKEx
3.Bitfinex
4.ZB.COM

pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:14:07 AM

Bittrex
Binance
Hitbtc
Kucoin
I recommend this 4 exchanges as the best exchanges so far.
Truong Thu

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:20:40 AM

Binance seems to be a well-known trading platform, you can be assured of trading on it, and of course, verify your identity, give them photos and personal documents if you want to trade. a lot of
bato323

Activity: 157

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:57:26 AM

I think binance is the best exchange for holder, but if you wanna be a trader, you should consider bittrex or polomex.
nghihuynh2018

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:52:13 AM

Binance is good one  for trading altcoins. The volumes are big.This is the trusted trading exchange for everyone.
erlingyiba

Activity: 136

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:27:22 AM

That is right, i also consider Binance is the most amzing stock exchange in the world ever. Binanced has a large transaction volume, many currencies, good service, and low commission. By the way, Binanced does not need to provide photo ID compulsorily.
asritajudin

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:21:45 AM

Binance is a very good exchange and it has the largest trading volume and also has very fast transaction speed but in terms of low fee, bittrex is better because it also has very good transaction speed and large volume.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: