Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:12:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Exchange do you all recommend?  (Read 5790 times)
hope2907

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:11:32 PM

Binance is the best exchange now but Bittrex, OKEX, Houbi are also good crypto currency exchange. I'm really big user of Binance (at least 5-6 months) without any problem but cost is so high.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hidrocop

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:56:19 AM

Everyone's common decision will be Binance, but the increase of decentralized exchanges and security measures need to be taken well. I'm using Binance and Idex
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:13:20 AM

Everyone's common decision will be Binance, but the increase of decentralized exchanges and security measures need to be taken well. I'm using Binance and Idex

no not all , i dont recomend binance because i didnt ever tried to use this exchange despite the fact that binance is seems legit to me and based on the majorities reviews as well .

i can only recomend coin's pro , it is an extension of formerely coins.ph wallet . now they are upgrading thier service and decided to built thier own exchange in the hopes of beating the other popular ones .

another one would be fork delta ,  fd is also a extension of ed or etherdelta . bounty hunters love to use these decentralize exchange because they list almost all of the tokens and altcoins that you can possibly get from a bounty or an airdrop .
frerejaak

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Cross-Border Blockchain Real Estate Marketplace

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:52:52 AM

no not all , i dont recomend binance because i didnt ever tried to use this exchange despite the fact that binance is seems legit to me and based on the majorities reviews as well .

i can only recomend coin's pro , it is an extension of formerely coins.ph wallet . now they are upgrading thier service and decided to built thier own exchange in the hopes of beating the other popular ones .

another one would be fork delta ,  fd is also a extension of ed or etherdelta . bounty hunters love to use these decentralize exchange because they list almost all of the tokens and altcoins that you can possibly get from a bounty or an airdrop .

Smaller exchanges usually have very shitty customer service. Binance has fixed the small amount of problems ive had in the last year, each within 24hours

◖◖◖◖◖ RealtyReturns ◗◗◗◗◗
━━━ Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace ━━━
FACEBOOKREDDITTWITTERTELEGRAM ☞ANN Thread
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:54:32 PM

Binance but coins listed where limited , only what is applicable in some exchanges we can use. We just need to assure its security if other exchanges.

Tanya12356

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:32:15 PM

The index is a decentralized exchange.
Is finance a decentralized exchange?
Thank you)
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:20:58 AM

Thank you)
I also use binance and Idex, besides that I also still use hitbtc, and okex. Well actually it depends on the coins I have, because I will trade anywhere as long as the place is still trusted. well, for now, the best of all is binance and hitbtc

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
hiphoptrail

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:38:51 AM

Thank you)
I also use binance and Idex, besides that I also still use hitbtc, and okex. Well actually it depends on the coins I have, because I will trade anywhere as long as the place is still trusted. well, for now, the best of all is binance and hitbtc

i use binance and tried idex (which is the same as binance) except it takes forever to load.

Benito01

Activity: 136
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:41:12 PM

Many people said that the best exchange is bitrex, but my question is why people are keep saying it even though there are many people post their arguments that bitrex is one of the great exchange?

Any other good exchange sir beside bitrex? Even I`m not the author of this but I`m also looking for good exchange to buy a lot of coins to earn money through trading.

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
keramzit

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:49:22 AM

there are many different exchanges on the market but I prefer Binance . I have been trading on this exchange for several years .
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:34:56 PM

Using Binance at the moment. Is that one of the best, or there are better ones?  I live in Sydney Australia by the way.

And which exchange has the lowest fees?

And do I need to provide photo ID etc to join them and to start buying coins?

Choose the exchange that are belong to the top 30 listed at https://coinmarketcap.com/rankings/exchanges/
almost all exchange here are centralized exchange which are all have a KYC requirements for the security of the account of each
users client.
abracadabra

Activity: 956
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:41:18 PM

Don't use Bitstamp.  They are currently not performing USD fiat withdrawals. My guess is some kind of money crunch or theft that they refuse to publicize. There are people that have been waiting over 2 months for their funds to be moved out of Bitstamp. There are people looking to spearhead a class action lawsuit against them.
hidrocop

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:20:39 AM

I've used the GBX platform exchange and I really like it, they have less coin right now, but it will grow in the future. Also the most stable exchange in Binance
karavay_71

Activity: 228

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:17:14 PM

I think that biggest ones are surely the best ones because you can trust them and you probably would not have problems with deposits and withdraws...

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
panpine

Activity: 277
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:00:01 AM

bittrex is the best secure and user-friendly transaction platform I've ever known because they handle it fast and properly.

Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:13:21 AM

Many people said that the best exchange is bitrex, but my question is why people are keep saying it even though there are many people post their arguments that bitrex is one of the great exchange?

Any other good exchange sir beside bitrex? Even I`m not the author of this but I`m also looking for good exchange to buy a lot of coins to earn money through trading.

We have a lot of platforms right now, from centralized to decentralized, this is up to you where you'll get comfortable. Yeah you can use binance aside from bittrex since it's a major platform and you don't need to do kyc unless you want to maximize your withdrawal limit.

Try also hitbtc, well I know many will disagree to this since they having some issues using it, but I recommend to try and see it for yourself, I've been using this for years and fortunately it's doing good for me.

Also hitbtc have the most listed coins and tokens among the other platforms.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
Glok17

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:51:37 PM

Bittrex and Binance have the flagmanship among exchanges, but also I can recommend Kucoin, IDEX, those are good too. Cobinhood is not bad at all also.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
mulia sabee

Activity: 910
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:06:35 PM

Using Binance at the moment. Is that one of the best, or there are better ones?  I live in Sydney Australia by the way.

And which exchange has the lowest fees?

And do I need to provide photo ID etc to join them and to start buying coins?

I don't dare to recommend an exchange for you, but I have ideas and suggestions. use a place of exchange that is safe and has no risks that make you harm. therefore, I like to use idex and hit btc.

elitemobb

Activity: 579
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:21:34 AM

There are quite a lot of exchanges, but I would like to highlight a couple, first I want to recommend binance to the exchange - a great exchange with a user-friendly interface, depositing and withdrawing funds pretty quickly, there is also such a exchange kucoin - an interesting project with good future, a lot of tools for trader
panpine

Activity: 277
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:54:24 AM

I recently discovered the huobi trading platform is very good, because it has many events for traders and multi-layer security safe.  Grin Grin Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: