Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:27:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✨[ANN] [ICO] FLUZ FLUZ - EARN PASSIVE INCOME EVERYTIME OTHERS SHOP [JAN. 18]✨  (Read 13496 times)
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:06:50 PM

What does the name Fluz Fluz mean? And do you have a website in English? I see only Spanish and I can not find the translate button.

thats funny, i only can find the english website and not the spanish one. here is the link https://ico.fluzfluz.com/
a new cashback-system sounds interesting, still much information to read. whitepaper looks very comprehensive at first glance

Cash back and royalty bonus is very good initiative. But I am trying to understand what is unique in this project? As far as I know this cashback or royalty bonus system is available for quite sometime now in many countries. I also need to study the white paper and website for thorough understanding

yes, for me many questions are still open. For example, I've read that you can earn more if the network is bigger. Which network? Should we recruit customers who then hire customers again? But as I said, the whitepaper is long, but I had so far no time to read it completely. This information will be found in it well

Benefits of Fluzzers
After being invited to Fluz Fluz and be registered you can invite friends to be part of your Network. When those friends you invited invite their friends, your Network will grow more and more.

From fluzfluz website (translated)

It appears to be a networking related platform.

Thanks for the translation. So it's a snowball system. Which can be good too. once the snowball is big enough, it grows by itself:-)
Join the previous speakers, it's good to see an ico that already has a working product
Ares0211

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:33:39 PM

Hello guys, I downloaded the (spanish) app. When do you plan to integrate an english version to reach more potencial users?
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:02:40 PM

I really like the sound of this project, it's nice to see that the team already has a working app on the app store and on android. It also looks like you have a lot of big, retail partners on board all ready. It's good that you offer the option of withdrawing your rewards in cash, gift card or bitcoin this makes the project more legit and very exciting for potential investors.

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:09:28 PM

I really like the sound of this project, it's nice to see that the team already has a working app on the app store and on android. It also looks like you have a lot of big, retail partners on board all ready. It's good that you offer the option of withdrawing your rewards in cash, gift card or bitcoin this makes the project more legit and very exciting for potential investors.

Fluz Fluz is spanish? not sure though. Also not sure about the meaning. But concept is good. Existing business is huge plus. With more social media promotions and articles about the project in well known and reputed crypto magazines, it will reach many potential investors. Still team have time before their ICO.
cryptossi

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:18:22 PM

Fluz Fluz is spanish? not sure though. Also not sure about the meaning. But concept is good. Existing business is huge plus. With more social media promotions and articles about the project in well known and reputed crypto magazines, it will reach many potential investors. Still team have time before their ICO.

I think the project and most of the team are based in Colombia but they want to release their product/service in the US in 2018 and they have a lot of US based retail partners. Hopefully if Fluz Fluz is a success they can roll out the project in Europe because I would love to have the app on my phone because it looks very useful and a great way to earn passive income.

rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:35:35 PM

I checked the site of Fluz Fluz, and i must say it is really professional made. Everything is on page so you don't need to click on links everytime. I also see that they have made a youtube channel this is very good, because sometimes Icos don't have that. People like me want Icos active like on youtube.

bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 03:38:28 PM

So Fluz Fluz is just like a cashback program that will be good for customers as well as token holders as both will receive cashback and profit share.

Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:43:31 PM

Money generated from token sales will be spent of branding and marketing, IT infrastructure, legal n financial overhead. It's good Fluz team already mentioned motive behind token sales
cryptossi

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:00:35 PM

However I think you're right in saying that the app is only available in Spanish at this current moment in time. I haven't been involved in a project based in South America before it's a nice change and hopefully we can learn a lot from being a part of this project.

BaliScript

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:10:08 PM

What does the name Fluz Fluz mean? And do you have a website in English? I see only Spanish and I can not find the translate button.

thats funny, i only can find the english website and not the spanish one. here is the link https://ico.fluzfluz.com/
a new cashback-system sounds interesting, still much information to read. whitepaper looks very comprehensive at first glance

Thanx for sharing the link! The website I was talking about is this: https://fluzfluz.com/ I see now that this is the already working product website. I dont think there is an English version of this site, which is a pity, because now we cannot see what the product is about. If anyone has an English link to this site, please share.

Ok, now I know what you mean. Fluzfluz is already active in South America (think in Colombia) and there is a lot of Spanish spoken. After the ICO Fluz will be launched in other countries and I think then there will be the homepage in English

I understand now why the already working product website is only in Spanish. So what are the plans exactly after the ICO, to which countries will Fluz Fluz expand?

cryptossi

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:15:32 PM

Thanx for sharing the link! The website I was talking about is this: https://fluzfluz.com/ I see now that this is the already working product website. I dont think there is an English version of this site, which is a pity, because now we cannot see what the product is about. If anyone has an English link to this site, please share.

Ok, now I know what you mean. Fluzfluz is already active in South America (think in Colombia) and there is a lot of Spanish spoken. After the ICO Fluz will be launched in other countries and I think then there will be the homepage in English

I understand now why the already working product website is only in Spanish. So what are the plans exactly after the ICO, to which countries will Fluz Fluz expand?

From reading the Whitepaper, I believe they have started the project off in Colombia and they will be launching the project in the US in 2018. This doesn't mean you have to live in Colombia or the US to be involved in the ICO and I think they have plans to expand worldwide if the project is successful.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:26:06 PM

Website looks very well presented with hyperlinks all over the place, shame they don't do an English version.

Are we expecting a English version, if so - when will that be implemented?
BaliScript

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:30:39 PM

I see that FluzFluz has big plans but a small team; https://medium.com/@fluzfluz/fluz-fluz-ico-team-ee30b4595784

Its nice to see that the team already has a blockchain developer, but will there be more?

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 05:50:55 PM

I see that FluzFluz has big plans but a small team; https://medium.com/@fluzfluz/fluz-fluz-ico-team-ee30b4595784

Its nice to see that the team already has a blockchain developer, but will there be more?

I was just about to come post this the idea seems good, site seems nice, but the lack of a full development team seems to be a weakness they should look to fill ASAP. While i don't know the current devs credentials no 1 dev can really be expected to hold the whole project on his shoulders.

It's also possible they have lower devs but are just showing their "head's" of program, but i'd still like to see them show off their "full" team if that was the case.
Crypt-O-Fiend

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:27:44 PM

[/quote]

Cash back and royalty bonus is very good initiative. But I am trying to understand what is unique in this project? As far as I know this cashback or royalty bonus system is available for quite sometime now in many countries. I also need to study the white paper and website for thorough understanding
[/quote]

Yes, we need to dig more to see what's unique and why people use this flatform than existing one. Website shows big brands as partners.
[/quote]

The current partners are amazing. I know it from other Merch & Shopping projects, they do not have a partner in front of their ICO. It feels good to know they are on board.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:48:21 PM

From reading the Whitepaper, I believe they have started the project off in Colombia and they will be launching the project in the US in 2018. This doesn't mean you have to live in Colombia or the US to be involved in the ICO and I think they have plans to expand worldwide if the project is successful.

So if they are planning to launch the project in the US, does anyone know if they allow citizens from the States to participate in the ICO?
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:57:04 PM

Very nice and interesting project! And it sure looks very profitable too! count me in!
I agree with you it is a very interesting project the Dev is reacting fast to people who have any problems the most of the information is already online and a lot of links on this announcement too also they even have a Spanish thread.
Crypt-O-Fiend

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:11:42 PM

So if they are planning to launch the project in the US, does anyone know if they allow citizens from the States to participate in the ICO?

I do not think that Donald can put a big edge on anyone trying to get involved through ETH or BTC. Maybe it will be problematic later in the payout, but as long as the US tax authorities get their taxes, they do not care.
mvillar

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:17:37 PM

After reading the whitepaper, there's still a thing I'm not sure... If you are on a tier1 seat, you get cashback from your direct referrals under you or a cut from everyone on the lower tiers?

Get the best airdrops at https://t.me/only_the_best_airdrops
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:15:32 PM

someone mentioned fluzfluz's little team. that does not have to be a disadvantage. And when you see that you have already done it in South America, I already have great respect for the team. And I'm looking forward to it, when the project also starts in Europe
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: