Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:12:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✨[ANN] [ICO] FLUZ FLUZ - EARN PASSIVE INCOME EVERYTIME OTHERS SHOP [JAN. 18]✨  (Read 13496 times)
BaliScript

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:25:20 AM

I like the cashback system of Fluz Fluz. You earn cash back rewards when anyone in your network purchases.
My question is, how do you build your network? In the whitepaper I only read that you can buy a seat in a network with Fluz token, is this the same thing?

Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:48:06 AM

I like the cashback system of Fluz Fluz. You earn cash back rewards when anyone in your network purchases.
My question is, how do you build your network? In the whitepaper I only read that you can buy a seat in a network with Fluz token, is this the same thing?

That said after being invited to join the network, you get to invite your Friends and they also get to invite their friends to join. Just like every other networking system. But for Fluz, I don't think it's mandatory to invite in order to earn. I think it's an added benefit.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:51:34 AM

yes, that's how I understood it. You "buy" the chair of your network, then you tell your friends "Hey, there's a new cashback system, sign up and you get money back" These friends can then invite new friends and so the network grows. However, the recruited friends do not have to pay anything, as is often the case with similar systems

monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:00:46 AM

yes, that's how I understood it. You "buy" the chair of your network, then you tell your friends "Hey, there's a new cashback system, sign up and you get money back" These friends can then invite new friends and so the network grows. However, the recruited friends do not have to pay anything, as is often the case with similar systems

Really our friend does not have to pay anything, because the system runs like multi-level marketing where the place is the highest seat that will get a lot of income. Because the cashback system is applied then we must invite to make a deposit to the system to get cash back. Is that so?

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:06:39 AM

Really our friend does not have to pay anything, because the system runs like multi-level marketing where the place is the highest seat that will get a lot of income. Because the cashback system is applied then we must invite to make a deposit to the system to get cash back. Is that so?

My guess is that our friends might have to register in their website or some means to get into the network. Honestly, this system is there and I know for sure if exists in Europe. I am still trying to identify the unique advantage of fluz flux. May be is just me...😣
Owillz

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:25:33 AM

Hmmmm. This seem to be posing lot of controversies. Would be nice if someone can get that part of their website translated and pasted here for us to read and share our views based on our understanding. My opinion though
BaliScript

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:53:11 AM

Thank you for this explanation, this makes sense. Did you read this in the whitepaper or is this your own interpretation?

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:05:02 AM

My guess is that our friends might have to register in their website or some means to get into the network. Honestly, this system is there and I know for sure if exists in Europe. I am still trying to identify the unique advantage of fluz flux. May be is just me...😣

Interesting.... I think it's a good concept but does require some clarification on the ins and outs - good idea, and if it takes off - will be a good 'snowball' effect
BaliScript

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:46:53 AM

The Fluz Fluz team seems to be very active. They were in Silicon Valley on Nov 30th and will be at the Planet BlockChain Dubai soon.

https://twitter.com/PlanetBlockC/status/936663718276009985
Exciting Blockchain Projects showcased at the Media One Hotel in Media City, this Saturday, the 9th of December 2017!

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:12:34 AM

This is something I have seen in their executive summary..

"The FLUZ token can be used to purchase premier network seats. Seats are also sellable and payment can be made in FIAT, cryptocurrencies between seller and buyer."

This is interesting as network seats can be sold to others which is not unique with other reward systems as of now. May be I am wrong. If somebody have clear explanation, I am very happy to hear from you guys..
mvillar

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:14:45 AM

I don't think it works like that because it says (I can't remember if in the WP or the website) that if you are in any country where they don't operate yet, you can still profit from one tier1 seat. Anyway it would be great it the team could clear this for us.

Get the best airdrops at https://t.me/only_the_best_airdrops
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:34:30 AM

The Fluz Fluz team seems to be very active. They were in Silicon Valley on Nov 30th and will be at the Planet BlockChain Dubai soon.

Exciting Blockchain Projects showcased at the Media One Hotel in Media City, this Saturday, the 9th of December 2017!

This is a great find, thanks Bali - another good observation.

Good to see they are working hard in order to get this kick started into 2018.

Hopefully we'll continue to see more events get booked in
Owillz

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:58:43 AM

"The FLUZ token can be used to purchase premier network seats. Seats are also sellable and payment can be made in FIAT, cryptocurrencies between seller and buyer."

This is interesting as network seats can be sold to others which is not unique with other reward systems as of now. May be I am wrong. If somebody have clear explanation, I am very happy to hear from you guys..

Yea. Simple explanation is if you purchase a premium seat with your fluz coin and for any reason you don't want it any more, you can sell it out to someone who wants it they will pay you in either crypto or fiat. But what I don't get yet is what crypto will the seller be paid on? Any crypto or fluz coin?? And also why add the option of paying in fiat when you have a Crypto currency made by your platform? Won't the fiat option make people less consider the crypto payment option??
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:25:05 AM

This is how it will work I think and then you will get your own affiliate link to send round to friends/followers to join and because you're the premier seat you will get a bigger % reward because you will get bonuses from the people you have referred to Fluz Fluz.

mvillar

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:44:21 AM

This could be another way you could profit from tier1/tier2 seats not being in Colombia/USA, but it doesn't appeal to me as much as receiving a cut from all the people under your tier.

Get the best airdrops at https://t.me/only_the_best_airdrops
Ares0211

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:02:04 PM

Hmmmm. This seem to be posing lot of controversies. Would be nice if someone can get that part of their website translated and pasted here for us to read and share our views based on our understanding. My opinion though

No controversity (:

You have two options

1. Buy a premier seat with no network and build a network.

2. Buy an existing Network and pay more

For the normal Network members: come in and earn money, much less than the premier seat owner, but who cares, you do not pay for it like the premier seat owner (;

Its a snowballsystem in a positive way, because no one looses.
cryptossi

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:07:07 PM

This is a really exciting project, there a lot of benefits to purchasing the tokens and becoming a premier seat. The main benefit is that you can earn passive income from members of your network shopping with popular retailers including Amazon, Nike & Uber.

Ares0211

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:25:49 PM

After reading the whitepaper, there's still a thing I'm not sure... If you are on a tier1 seat, you get cashback from your direct referrals under you or a cut from everyone on the lower tiers?

Let me explain it: the hole network (everyone, also the Premier seat owner, If he want) is buying, the hole network gets cash back, but the proportions are different, as the premier seat owner gets 50%
So the person who had payed for bis participation, get the most. The others much less. But who cares? I mean they register on the app and afterwards they get a small amount of money everytime someone buys something. Nice to have, isnt it? ;d
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:33:31 PM

This is a great find, thanks Bali - another good observation.

Good to see they are working hard in order to get this kick started into 2018.

Hopefully we'll continue to see more events get booked in

Yes, really great that they are constantly promoting their project. Hopefully, they can attract some big investors and convince them about the vision they have with their project.
cryptossi

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:45:59 PM

This article posted by Fluz Fluz on their twitter answers a lot of everyones questions about the project.

https://medium.com/@fluzfluz/questions-after-d10e-conference-5dcce5f41289

1. They're initially releasing the service in the US but 'the sky's the limit' and I think they will expand to a lot of countries afterwards.

2. Everyone in Fluz Fluz network will earn cashback not just the premier seats. It will be at a lower % to premier seats.

3. They want to launch in US by mid-2018.

I hope this helps.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: