Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:51:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✨[ANN] [ICO] FLUZ FLUZ - EARN PASSIVE INCOME EVERYTIME OTHERS SHOP [JAN. 18]✨  (Read 13493 times)
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:38:26 AM

$2000 for premier seat is very expensive, the cashback rewards must be very high if they can charge that much. I really want a premier seat now! I think this project can make it's investors and premier seat holders a lot of money!

faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:41:33 AM

Guys, i downloaded the Fluzfluz application but I can not register. It is necessary? In addition, i can not change the language in the application, everything is in Spanish or some similar language))

I have mentioned it once before in another post here in the thread, fluzfluz currently running only in South America, especially in Colombia. that's why everything is Spanish. As the next market they have the US in mind, therefore the ICO. Then the app and everything else will also be available in English
Ok, thanks for the information)) it was fun, I was trying to guess what information to fill out) maybe there is a video where I can look at the functionality of the application?

fluzfluz runs its own youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCR890w9H9whlTpgIFKlIyA
I see there is also a video in English there. The app itself is not exactly presented. We have to be patient until the app has been translated.
cryptossi

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:01:23 PM

I would like to see a better and more informative website. It looks very promising and worthy of development project. But, despite this, I support this project. Good luck to the team of developers.

I think fluzfluz team is aware of the need of attractive website I believe. Nevertheless they are doing good job at this moment in promoting their project. This is very important and should have high priority.

btw, who dont want to have some passive income without doing anything extra.. Its a very good business and can capture the world if done properly. Since the business is already existing, fluz fluz team should be more experienced in it.

Yeah I agree I quite like the Fluz Fluz website, compared to a lot of projects it's very developed and they also have the app which looks good too. I think the UI on the webiste could be improved a little bit but it's just the ICO for the project, when the service is launched in the US it will look great!

Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:07:08 PM

Guys, i downloaded the Fluzfluz application but I can not register. It is necessary? In addition, i can not change the language in the application, everything is in Spanish or some similar language))

I have mentioned it once before in another post here in the thread, fluzfluz currently running only in South America, especially in Colombia. that's why everything is Spanish. As the next market they have the US in mind, therefore the ICO. Then the app and everything else will also be available in English
Ok, thanks for the information)) it was fun, I was trying to guess what information to fill out) maybe there is a video where I can look at the functionality of the application?

Why the rush mate? Why don't we just wait for the English version to come alive with the US market before trying to register? Since it will be coming in English Language.
cryptossi

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:22:30 PM

Why the rush mate? Why don't we just wait for the English version to come alive with the US market before trying to register? Since it will be coming in English Language.

I understand that he's eager to test the app but you're right Owillz there is no rush. The English version will be launched in the US in mid-2017. We should wait until then. We will probably also get early beta access for being investors and supporters of the project.

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:34:51 PM

$2000 for premier seat is very expensive, the cashback rewards must be very high if they can charge that much. I really want a premier seat now! I think this project can make it's investors and premier seat holders a lot of money!

I would like to know what is the percentage of cashback rewards. 2000 USD for getting a premier membership is way to expensive in my opinion. There should be some reason and arguable benefits for keeping such high price. I would like to hear about that from the fluzfluz team.
cryptossi

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:41:03 PM

I would like to know what is the percentage of cashback rewards. 2000 USD for getting a premier membership is way to expensive in my opinion. There should be some reason and arguable benefits for keeping such high price. I would like to hear about that from the fluzfluz team.

On the video it looks like it goes up to 25% which is quite significant, I'm not sure if this is what the premier seat receives for all members of the network shopping with Fluz Fluz or if this is what they receive on their own purchases. But you're rights it's a very high price for membership.

Ares0211

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:48:52 PM

On the video it looks like it goes up to 25% which is quite significant, I'm not sure if this is what the premier seat receives for all members of the network shopping with Fluz Fluz or if this is what they receive on their own purchases. But you're rights it's a very high price for membership.

When I understood it right you get 50% of all cashback money from the hole network and there is no timeframe for your ownership. I do not think that its too expensive. Imagine your hole network shops, maybe 65 people and everyone get maybe 10$ back every month. That means, you earn 325$ (50%) per month. So after half a year you have your money back and than you start making profit. Further, maybe after 2 years you can say I want to sell it and than you get additional money.
Owillz

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:52:05 PM

I decided to check out Fluz ico sub website and surprisingly I found that was in English unlike their main website. This you guys can get more information from there in English. And speaking of information about the ICO, this is scary I found about their total supply TOTAL TOKENS AVAILABLE NOW:204,780,000,. What do you think about the total supply??
BaliScript

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:28:48 PM

2000$ is too rich for my blood sadly Sad but It's a cool concept like the idea of fallback from tier 1 to tier 2 as an option, just gotta hope the seats dont end up outshadowing the token itself. You just know some guys gonna come in and buy a bunch of seats, theirs always "that guy" lol

LOL. Yea. Right? One whale just pops out of no where gets 40% of the seats goes into his bed room and sleep while waiting for the value to increase. But as for the seat out shadowing the token, I don't think. Since the token can also be used for purchasing the seats (as a payment option)

You made a very good point here. Since there are not many premier seats, there should be a limit/cap in how many premier seats you can buy. That way, the networks will be more spread

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:54:52 PM

25% is huge. Apart from that people are gets regular discounts. Are we checking the numbers right? 25% cashback reward seems enormous to me. I will look into their executive summary if they have anything specified there.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:07:42 PM

Hello! I am an editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/ico/fluzfluz-15997 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO and also verify team members to improve ranking.
If you need any help - feel free to contact me!)  Wink

This is great news, thanks set08air for the update. It's good to see FLUZ FLUZ is getting recognized and hopefully shines out to investors
Owillz

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:08:17 PM

2000$ is too rich for my blood sadly Sad but It's a cool concept like the idea of fallback from tier 1 to tier 2 as an option, just gotta hope the seats dont end up outshadowing the token itself. You just know some guys gonna come in and buy a bunch of seats, theirs always "that guy" lol

LOL. Yea. Right? One whale just pops out of no where gets 40% of the seats goes into his bed room and sleep while waiting for the value to increase. But as for the seat out shadowing the token, I don't think. Since the token can also be used for purchasing the seats (as a payment option)

You made a very good point here. Since there are not many premier seats, there should be a limit/cap in how many premier seats you can buy. That way, the networks will be more spread

Exactly. You get the idea. Without such control/limitations it might just turn out to be one of the ways the big whales make extra income into their wallet. Please FLUZ TEAM, TAKE THIS INTO CONSIDERATION.
Owillz

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:11:58 PM

Exactly. You get the idea. Without such control/limitations it might just turn out to be one of the ways the big whales make extra income into their wallet. Please FLUZ TEAM, TAKE THIS INTO CONSIDERATION.
BaliScript

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:18:32 PM

Hello! I am an editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/ico/fluzfluz-15997 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO and also verify team members to improve ranking.
If you need any help - feel free to contact me!)  Wink

This is great news, thanks set08air for the update. It's good to see FLUZ FLUZ is getting recognized and hopefully shines out to investors

Well, actually there are many new ICO listing sites lately. I never heard of icoholder before and they post here to get more ICOs listed. I think currently ICOalert is the most important ICO listing site, so it would be nice if Fluz Fluz would get listed there

jamzzz123

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:22:24 PM

25% is huge. Apart from that people are gets regular discounts. Are we checking the numbers right? 25% cashback reward seems enormous to me. I will look into their executive summary if they have anything specified there.

25% does seem too high on top of other regular discounts, let us know what you find Ganesh I'll be intrigued to see if these numbers are accurate.

Does seem a bit too good to be true.
BaliScript

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:06:38 PM

25% does seem too high on top of other regular discounts, let us know what you find Ganesh I'll be intrigued to see if these numbers are accurate.

I went through the whitepaper and could not find a % in cashback. It looks like there is not a fixed % I quoted below what the whitepaper says about the cashback reward, it is pretty interesting

Precisely because in the
Fluz Fluz model everyone wins, and the
cash back amounts differ for every retail
code. It is understandable that retail
margins and code denominations vary
from category to category and Fluz Fluz
manages different retail negotiations
with its partners. From there, different
cash back amounts can be redistributed
to the network.

jamzzz123

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:24:07 PM

I went through the whitepaper and could not find a % in cashback. It looks like there is not a fixed % I quoted below what the whitepaper says about the cashback reward, it is pretty interesting

Precisely because in the
Fluz Fluz model everyone wins, and the
cash back amounts differ for every retail
code. It is understandable that retail
margins and code denominations vary
from category to category and Fluz Fluz
manages different retail negotiations
with its partners. From there, different
cash back amounts can be redistributed
to the network.

Hmmm,, definetely interesting indeed.

It seems like everyone is a winner, consumers, spenders, affiliates... seems pretty damn good... I look forward to seeing this come out in more detail
nam19992000no1

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:29:22 PM

We will recive passive income from other shop. Amazing.
I very like this idea.
Good luck to dev team
BERMUDAL

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:21:28 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2017, 06:32:50 PM by BERMUDAL

I just read that the Premier network seats are limited to 16,383. the first token buyers are also the first to acquire a premier seat. And now it will be interesting, if I understood correctly: you can sell your premier seat to other interested parties. That could be exciting. Would you hold your premier seats, or sell if the offer is good enough?

That is really interesting! 16,383 seats is really not much. How did they come up with such a random number? So if you buy tokens, do you automatically get premiers seats or do you have to buy seats after you buy the tokens?

as I understand it, you buy at ico the tokens. These can then either hold or buy a premier seat. There should also be an exchange for the premier seats. If there will be more seats for new countries, I do not know, I have not read everything yet. However, it can be assumed that the values ​​for premier seats will continue to increase over time, should they remain limited. Make participation in ico even more interesting

Yes exactly, if this building network mechanism is successful, it is very interesting to invest and more interesting to buy the premier seats. To be honest, I never participated in such a network, but it seems very smart

Even investing in ICO would be beneficial in this case without getting/buying a premier seats. Simply HODL and enjoy the benefits. But risk is what will happen if they want to move to different conservative markets. This could be a possibility due to regulatory stuffs in some of the potential countries which are in fluz fluz's target.

So will the first token buyers get these premier seats no matter how much they will invest or will there be a minimum investment to be able to acquire a premier seat?
In the WP it says 2000$ in tokens, so 20k tokens to get one. There's a catch, you're not guaranteed to get one if demand is bigger than supply. In that case you may get two tier2 seats.
What bothers me is that it's not specified how the assignation of seats is made (lottery, FCFS... ).

Damn!! 2k is quite a lot of money.. Given that it is a cashback thing with a max of 50% for a premier seat. This means you have to buy shit for atleast 4k to make the money back. (given the fact you will keep your seat) I mean, that is quiet alot.. I'm also not a fan of holding multiple seats, given the fact you can't stack your bonusses thus having more than 1 is useless. or am i completely wrong here?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: