Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:58:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✨[ANN] [ICO] FLUZ FLUZ - EARN PASSIVE INCOME EVERYTIME OTHERS SHOP [JAN. 18]✨  (Read 13494 times)
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:16:31 PM

Do not think that there will be 25% cashback. That's too high. Although I'm still not involved in any cashback systems, but what I've read so far is 3-5% cashback common. Sometimes there are 10% actions, but they are rare. Nevertheless, also with 3-5% large amounts come together, if the network is correspondingly large and buys a lot :-)
Crypt-O-Fiend

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:25:07 PM

25% cashback is really high. There is hardly any margin left for dealers and producers. I participate in an MLM in the fitness industry and our commision is about 12.5%. Unfortunately, they do not want to get into Crypto.
Jake Roberson

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:26:27 PM

In case this is true, I force my wife to start using this app, that way we'll become billionaires in a few weeks  Grin
casey.anthony195

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:37:20 PM

I don't know, this whole network structure reminds me of a financial pyramid, where only the first pioneers will get profits, while others will get nothing!
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:02:47 PM

Has the site changed ? Wow this is a massive improvement. I did not expect it that it would be so good looking now. You have way more colors and there are also good photos. When comparing Icos sites this is maybe one of the better ones.

dspencer

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:18:58 PM

Is this project going to make a comeback for financial pyramids?  Roll Eyes
BERMUDAL

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:22:48 PM

I don't know, this whole network structure reminds me of a financial pyramid, where only the first pioneers will get profits, while others will get nothing!

Well it kinda is, except there is one significant upside if i understand correctly. The lowest grade of participants still get a cashback (discount). However, this discount is not as high as the pioneers. While in a financial pyramid you have to pay alot to get a very low return. At fluzz fluzz you don't have to pay anything to participate on their platform.
Ares0211

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:06:02 PM

No, I think you do not understand the project.

in a financial pyramid you pay to get in, while on every lower level you get less rewards.

fluzfluz is different. There is only one who pays, the owner of the premier seat. He get much more than the rest, but he payed for it. All the other members of the network do nothing more than register themselfes and after that go on buying those things they want to buy. And than, at the end of every month, they get money. Shocked
Everyone wins, so no financial pyramid,.... Roll Eyes
BERMUDAL

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:26:29 PM

in a financial pyramid you pay to get in, while on every lower level you get less rewards.

fluzfluz is different. There is only one who pays, the owner of the premier seat. He get much more than the rest, but he payed for it. All the other members of the network do nothing more than register themselfes and after that go on buying those things they want to buy. And than, at the end of every month, they get money. Shocked

yea, but i kinda get what he is saying. The construct is kinda the same, you got percentages of the people you bring, and a percentage of the people those people bring etc till 5 layers. That is kinda what a pyramid does. The main difference is indeed; there is no initial contribution you have to do, or any contribution at all. You Always win
mvillar

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:54:32 PM

yea, but i kinda get what he is saying. The construct is kinda the same, you got percentages of the people you bring, and a percentage of the people those people bring etc till 5 layers. That is kinda what a pyramid does. The main difference is indeed; there is no initial contribution you have to do, or any contribution at all. You Always win
So just to be clear, there's no similitude to a financial pyramid, it's a standard referral system and it works pretty much as any cashback site with referrals.

Get the best airdrops at https://t.me/only_the_best_airdrops
faulerwilli

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:03:36 AM

the ico-homepage seems to have been renewed. there is now a countdown to the pre-ico (4 days)
and on the right is some interesting information: Until 5M tokens are sold, there is a 25% discount on the premium seat. that would be $ 500 savings. Pre-ico is becoming more and more interesting to me
zloadr

Activity: 308

Doctailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 12:37:12 AM

Hey devs!

Check your ICO listing & other great cryptonews on Zloadr https://www.zloadr.com/icos?id=172

PM us if you have an advertising needs we hope to make your an ICO a great success!

▬▬ • • •  DOCTailor    Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Bounty  Whitepaper  ▬▬  Slack  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Linkedin   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Sept 1st   ▐▐
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 04:09:12 AM

the ico-homepage seems to have been renewed. there is now a countdown to the pre-ico (4 days)
and on the right is some interesting information: Until 5M tokens are sold, there is a 25% discount on the premium seat. that would be $ 500 savings. Pre-ico is becoming more and more interesting to me

Ya didn't realize their was that big of a discount really looks interesting more than even before 500$ off for something that powerful is pretty darn cool.
Good to see their taking recommendations and improving the site. Lets hope they continue to tweak and improve.
BaliScript

Merit: 11

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:05:58 AM

The one who pays for premier seat, should get profits and for all the other people in the network, they are just riding free so I don't see it as financial pyramid

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:40:32 AM
Last edit: December 08, 2017, 12:47:58 PM by ganeshramk

Hello! I am an editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/ico/fluzfluz-15997 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO and also verify team members to improve ranking.
If you need any help - feel free to contact me!)  Wink

This is great news, thanks set08air for the update. It's good to see FLUZ FLUZ is getting recognized and hopefully shines out to investors

Well, actually there are many new ICO listing sites lately. I never heard of icoholder before and they post here to get more ICOs listed. I think currently ICOalert is the most important ICO listing site, so it would be nice if Fluz Fluz would get listed there

I agree. There are lots of ICO rating sites and magazines. Simply wanted to make money. I have seen the same guy asking for the same thing with some other icos as well. I would also suggest icoalert in that aspect.
BaliScript

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:09:35 AM

I checked and Fluz Fluz is listed on ICOAlert, and you can request report on the ICO but I dont know how that works. Does anyone has experience with requesting a report there?

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:50:32 AM

I checked and Fluz Fluz is listed on ICOAlert, and you can request report on the ICO but I dont know how that works. Does anyone has experience with requesting a report there?

I think if you request a report, normally takes around 2-3 days and one of them team reviews it and sticks it on the site.

Might be worth us giving it a go
BaliScript

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:52:45 AM

I think if you request a report, normally takes around 2-3 days and one of them team reviews it and sticks it on the site.

That sounds like an idea. Do you have to pay for it? And is it a real review or a summary of the ICO? I checked some reviews, but they usually just copy/paste the whitepaper, nothing new...

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:39:27 AM

That sounds like an idea. Do you have to pay for it? And is it a real review or a summary of the ICO? I checked some reviews, but they usually just copy/paste the whitepaper, nothing new...

I am sure fluzfluz should have the copy of the report somewhere and might have published. Is it not legal to get the copy directly from fluzfluz? I dont know how it works normally. Any opinion?
faulerwilli

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:40:05 AM

Has anyone ever looked at cashback partners? there are big names: first of all amazon, really lot of people buy there. uber, puma, victoria's secret, and, and, and ...
fluzfluz has really put something on his legs. I like
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: