Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:03:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✨[ANN] [ICO] FLUZ FLUZ - EARN PASSIVE INCOME EVERYTIME OTHERS SHOP [JAN. 18]✨  (Read 13493 times)
mvillar

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:14:27 PM

Is this project going to make a comeback for financial pyramids?  Roll Eyes

No, I think you do not understand the project.

in a financial pyramid you pay to get in, while on every lower level you get less rewards.

fluzfluz is different. There is only one who pays, the owner of the premier seat. He get much more than the rest, but he payed for it. All the other members of the network do nothing more than register themselfes and after that go on buying those things they want to buy. And than, at the end of every month, they get money. Shocked
Everyone wins, so no financial pyramid,.... Roll Eyes

yea, but i kinda get what he is saying. The construct is kinda the same, you got percentages of the people you bring, and a percentage of the people those people bring etc till 5 layers. That is kinda what a pyramid does. The main difference is indeed; there is no initial contribution you have to do, or any contribution at all. You Always win
So just to be clear, there's no similitude to a financial pyramid, it's a standard referral system and it works pretty much as any cashback site with referrals.

i know but those referral programs are built like a pyramid. thats why i get where the confusion comes from. That is why i explain what the big difference is. Because financial pyramids are notorious for the money you lose you put in it, by explaining that that particulair aspect is not in this construct you take away the worries someone might have.

By blatently denying it you don't convince a critic. you simply enforce the opinion the critic has formed Smiley

I didn't mean to be blunt. But crypto is a world full of FUD so I don't think need any more of that here Wink

Get the best airdrops at https://t.me/only_the_best_airdrops
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 05:38:38 PM

in a financial pyramid you pay to get in, while on every lower level you get less rewards.

fluzfluz is different. There is only one who pays, the owner of the premier seat. He get much more than the rest, but he payed for it. All the other members of the network do nothing more than register themselfes and after that go on buying those things they want to buy. And than, at the end of every month, they get money. Shocked

yea, but i kinda get what he is saying. The construct is kinda the same, you got percentages of the people you bring, and a percentage of the people those people bring etc till 5 layers. That is kinda what a pyramid does. The main difference is indeed; there is no initial contribution you have to do, or any contribution at all. You Always win
So just to be clear, there's no similitude to a financial pyramid, it's a standard referral system and it works pretty much as any cashback site with referrals.

i know but those referral programs are built like a pyramid. thats why i get where the confusion comes from. That is why i explain what the big difference is. Because financial pyramids are notorious for the money you lose you put in it, by explaining that that particulair aspect is not in this construct you take away the worries someone might have.

By blatently denying it you don't convince a critic. you simply enforce the opinion the critic has formed Smiley

I didn't mean to be blunt. But crypto is a world full of FUD so I don't think need any more of that here Wink

The premier seats just basically a bonus for those that want to put in more, for the possibility to get more is how i understand it so its not MLM or a pyramid really unless its a really short pyramid lol
alterseny93

Activity: 700
Merit: 115

DAO Maker - leading blockchain incubator

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:38:49 PM

Guys, less than 4 days left before the start of presale. Have you seen information about soft cap on presale?
BERMUDAL

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:01:48 PM

no worries, and i totally agree with you. But the only thing that cures ignorance is knowledge. And to project yourself towards some one else's perspective you gain insight on how and why they would perceive things.

Anyways, i like the project! it sounds a pretty succesfull thing for the america's and perhaps the less wealthier country's. Europe is a bit difficult to take on due to the amount of different languages and cultures.
FLUZFLUZGLOBAL (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:06:48 PM

Guys, less than 4 days left before the start of presale. Have you seen information about soft cap on presale?

Hello, there is indeed no soft cap, as our product is up and running already and hence much of the technical development is already done. The more seats (which represent a value in themselves and therefore have a price) will be sold during the ICO, the more favourable the upstart of the US consumer market will be.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:11:32 PM

Has anyone ever looked at cashback partners? there are big names: first of all amazon, really lot of people buy there. uber, puma, victoria's secret, and, and, and ...
fluzfluz has really put something on his legs. I like

yes I have seen the list already on the first day. Thats the most attractive part for me to actively participate in these kind of discussions. They are really going to capture the world with their reward system. who dont like passive income huh..? Smiley

I think It will be very easy for fluz fluz to win the US market giving the fact that they are already in partnership with Amazon. If am right, that's like one of US big online shop. Thus all Amazon customers can easily trust fluz fluz if they see that Amazon trust their service

My only question is do they only have a partnership with Amazon in Colombia, or do they have the partnership with Amazon in the US & other countries as well?

It was just stated Amazon and wasn't specified. But my guess is if by Chance it's not the US based Amazon, they can get their Colombian based Amazon staffs to talk them into the good books of US. BUT I think they should rather leave the AMAZON unspecified it can go along way in their US marketing
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:38:09 PM

Information from the fluzfluz ico-homepage:

ICO START DATE:JAN 18, 2018
TOTAL TOKENS AVAILABLE NOW:204,780,000
TOKEN ICO PRICE:USD 0,10
MAXIMUM PURCHASE:USD 10.000
ACCEPTED CURRENCIES:ETH, BTC

nothing about softcap or hardcap, but i am sure, in 4 days we know much more
FLUZFLUZGLOBAL (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:42:51 PM

Hi Dev,
Is this idea similar to the scheme of MLM? The user will share his link with friends, they register on it, make purchases, and the user receives a percentage of their purchases? Right?

Hello,

Fluz Fluz offers two forms of Fluzzer onboarding:

1. Through direct invitation into a specific network either via email or personal reference code. This is the classic form for Fluzzers to organically grow their network of friends and close social circle by being able to control who is invited into their particular network.

2. Fluzzers who do not disable the function of auto network-fill can benefit from the automatic horizontal network fill mechanism. Unrelated and uninvited Fluzzer candidates can just download the Fluz app and are then automatically allocated into the next available seat in the overall network.

You can learn more about Fluz Fluz, reading our whitepaper https://ico.fluzfluz.com/docs/ICO-Fluz-Fluz-Whitepaper.pdf

Thank you for your interest, feel free to contact our team on telegram https://t.me/fluzfluzico
FLUZFLUZGLOBAL (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:23:34 PM

Hello! I am an editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/ico/fluzfluz-15997 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO and also verify team members to improve ranking.
If you need any help - feel free to contact me!)  Wink

Thank you for listing, we will do it if it's required  Smiley
mvillar

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:31:18 PM

Hi Dev,
Is this idea similar to the scheme of MLM? The user will share his link with friends, they register on it, make purchases, and the user receives a percentage of their purchases? Right?

Hello,

Fluz Fluz offers two forms of Fluzzer onboarding:

1. Through direct invitation into a specific network either via email or personal reference code. This is the classic form for Fluzzers to organically grow their network of friends and close social circle by being able to control who is invited into their particular network.

2. Fluzzers who do not disable the function of auto network-fill can benefit from the automatic horizontal network fill mechanism. Unrelated and uninvited Fluzzer candidates can just download the Fluz app and are then automatically allocated into the next available seat in the overall network.

You can learn more about Fluz Fluz, reading our whitepaper https://ico.fluzfluz.com/docs/ICO-Fluz-Fluz-Whitepaper.pdf

Thank you for your interest, feel free to contact our team on telegram https://t.me/fluzfluzico
Thank you! This helps me clear up how does the network work. One last doubt I have, is there a limit in the number of members a network can have?

Get the best airdrops at https://t.me/only_the_best_airdrops
Owillz

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:52:20 PM

Information from the fluzfluz ico-homepage:

ICO START DATE:JAN 18, 2018
TOTAL TOKENS AVAILABLE NOW:204,780,000
TOKEN ICO PRICE:USD 0,10
MAXIMUM PURCHASE:USD 10.000
ACCEPTED CURRENCIES:ETH, BTC

nothing about softcap or hardcap, but i am sure, in 4 days we know much more

Just noticed now that I am yet to see anything about the minimum investment. Since the starting price is usd0.10, can it be right to assume that the minimum investment price is usd0.10 also?
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:09:38 PM

Do you guys think that 25% bonus for tokens is good ? I have also seen this exact bonus on other Icos. Should it be higher ?

FLUZFLUZGLOBAL (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:21:33 PM

$2000 for premier seat is very expensive, the cashback rewards must be very high if they can charge that much. I really want a premier seat now! I think this project can make it's investors and premier seat holders a lot of money!

I would like to know what is the percentage of cashback rewards. 2000 USD for getting a premier membership is way to expensive in my opinion. There should be some reason and arguable benefits for keeping such high price. I would like to hear about that from the fluzfluz team.

Hello. In fact the pricing of the Tier 1 and Tier 2 was made having in mind an attractive time horizon and a reasonable consumption level of the network to generate cash backs and therefore passive income on a monthly basis. The seat price range is from USD 750 for a Tier 2 premier seats during the early pre-sale phase to USD 2000 for a Tier 1 seat during crowd sale. Remember, with a Tier 1 seat you are closest to the very origin of the global consumer network.
FLUZFLUZGLOBAL (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:23:10 PM

Has anyone read in and knows how the cashback will be paid? do you get fluzfluz tokens, or do you collect everything in one account and then get paid it directly (eg on paypal)?

Hello, the cash back works as follows: you earn cash back Fluz coins everytime you shop and/or others in your network shop put in real time to your account. With these crypto coins you can new buy gift cards or cash out to crypto exchanges into other crypto or FIAT.
BERMUDAL

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:51:32 PM

Has anyone read in and knows how the cashback will be paid? do you get fluzfluz tokens, or do you collect everything in one account and then get paid it directly (eg on paypal)?

Hello, the cash back works as follows: you earn cash back Fluz coins everytime you shop and/or others in your network shop put in real time to your account. With these crypto coins you can new buy gift cards or cash out to crypto exchanges into other crypto or FIAT.

But since it's cashback and can only go as far as 50% per purchase. is it right to assume that you can only earn 500 USD cashback if u have shopped for 1000 USD? im a little fussy on this subject..

or is it actually passive income? and you don't need to buy stuff and get a cashback as long as your network keeps buying shit?
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 10:57:02 PM

wouldnt that depend on the value of a fluz fluz token? your not dealing in USD back your dealing in fluz no? Bit confused myself but im still reading the information available on how it will all work
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:21:06 PM

Fluzzers who do not disable the function of auto network-fill can benefit from the automatic horizontal network fill mechanism. Unrelated and uninvited Fluzzer candidates can just download the Fluz app and are then automatically allocated into the next available seat in the overall network

Thanks for the quick reply. I like the idea of ​​getting Fluz Tokens as Cashback. You can then choose what you want to do with it.
That reminds me of another possibility: how about an online shop where you can buy different goodies for the fluz-tokens? Or would that go too far?
Owillz

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:56:32 AM

Fluzzers who do not disable the function of auto network-fill can benefit from the automatic horizontal network fill mechanism. Unrelated and uninvited Fluzzer candidates can just download the Fluz app and are then automatically allocated into the next available seat in the overall network

Thanks for the quick reply. I like the idea of ​​getting Fluz Tokens as Cashback. You can then choose what you want to do with it.
That reminds me of another possibility: how about an online shop where you can buy different goodies for the fluz-tokens? Or would that go too far?

That is a good idea but I think even if they are to implement it, they should make it flexible like an added option to what you can use the token for. And if should come with good discount to attract customers else no one would love to spend their coin to items when  they know they can easily exchange it to other crypto like btc and eth
BaliScript

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:32:07 AM

Hello! Here is my article:
https://golos.io/fluz/@packman/obzor-fluzfluz-ot-simony-fluzfluz-delai-dengi-poka-ostalnye-na-shoppinge

Username Btalk:   Packman32
Link Btalk:   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1330730
Wallet ETH:   0xf8cC7bC318e980bfc66Da014e4c9AA8c284833a4

I think you are in the wrong thread, you should post this in the bounty thread.
By the way I checked your article, but unfortunately I dont speak Russian. Keep up the good job with translating!

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:07:49 AM

That is a good idea but I think even if they are to implement it, they should make it flexible like an added option to what you can use the token for. And if should come with good discount to attract customers else no one would love to spend their coin to items when  they know they can easily exchange it to other crypto like btc and eth

Is anything mentioned about usage of other cryptocurrency for their ICO? It is good to have that. Since FLUZFLUZ have time to do that, somebody should suggest it in their telegram chat.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: