Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:53:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✨[ANN] [ICO] FLUZ FLUZ - EARN PASSIVE INCOME EVERYTIME OTHERS SHOP [JAN. 18]✨  (Read 13493 times)
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:27:44 PM

Yesterday I spoke with some people about new icos, and of course we talked about fluzfluz. Have them explained the cashbacksystem, and they were very interested. But we all live in Europe, so we wonder when fluzfluz wants to start in europe. are there any plans?

One step at a time for them. All their focus now is to complete the US market lunch and see it stand on firm b4 lunching another project of any kind. That's what I will suggest if my opinion was sought though.
That would be my advise too, there are too many things to take into account on each country and the US is a very big market with a lot of subtleties too.

I also agree with this. ONe step at a time would be more efficient than touching and keeping multiple steps. US is definitely a very big market. Risk is also high. IF played well, FLUZFLUZ will reach moon. Team know for sure about how much risk they can take.

Yeah they need to secure the US market first because this is their initial target market. I agree with Owillz Fluz Fluz need to take it one step at a time. I'm sure if there it is a success they will release in Europe because there will be a high demand.

Will only be a matter of time until it hits Europe too, once it has established in the US which hopefully we will see big progress this year.

Fingers crossed

Hopefully, if the team keep working hard throughout Christmas & New Years to ensure that the ICO is a hit and Fluz Fluz receive the required funding so the launch in US next year can be a success.

Ares0211

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:29:54 PM

Yesterday I spoke with some people about new icos, and of course we talked about fluzfluz. Have them explained the cashbacksystem, and they were very interested. But we all live in Europe, so we wonder when fluzfluz wants to start in europe. are there any plans?

One step at a time for them. All their focus now is to complete the US market lunch and see it stand on firm b4 lunching another project of any kind. That's what I will suggest if my opinion was sought though.
That would be my advise too, there are too many things to take into account on each country and the US is a very big market with a lot of subtleties too.

I think the US will be certainly the biggest consumer, so I think it’s good they are first releasing it there. This will get the product well known initially and the growing will grow itself Smiley

Further, they have lots of immigrants from central and south america. They are speaking spanish and could also use the current version of fluzfluz
cryptossi

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:33:28 PM

I think the US will be certainly the biggest consumer, so I think it’s good they are first releasing it there. This will get the product well known initially and the growing will grow itself Smiley

Further, they have lots of immigrants from central and south america. They are speaking spanish and could also use the current version of fluzfluz

That's true there are a lot of Spanish-speaking people in the US and if they have heard about the project from their families back in Colombia and other South-American countries then it will spread the word to even more people and make Fluz Fluz even more popular.

BERMUDAL

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:21:52 PM

have just read in the road map, that it will take until June 2018, until token holder can activate their premier seats (buy?). Thought that goes immediately after the ICO. But after FluzFluz in the US will start in July 2018, that will probably not play any role

well obviously they can't completely neglect their existing market in latin america. I like that they put it somewhere down in july. It represents an realistic view on how they are going to proceed. i think it is quite important projects will be able to stick to their roadmap, not give false hopes on prematurely launching platforms.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:41:21 PM

The US is one of their biggest projects and also their biggest test. This is the first time they going into crypto and they are starting it off with US. If this stands well then all others will definitely stand because they would have gotten lots of experience from this and know what to avoid next time as well as what to concentrate on
cryptossi

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:03:37 PM

have just read in the road map, that it will take until June 2018, until token holder can activate their premier seats (buy?). Thought that goes immediately after the ICO. But after FluzFluz in the US will start in July 2018, that will probably not play any role

well obviously they can't completely neglect their existing market in latin america. I like that they put it somewhere down in july. It represents an realistic view on how they are going to proceed. i think it is quite important projects will be able to stick to their roadmap, not give false hopes on prematurely launching platforms.

I also like how much time the project has given to promote the ICO before the main sale. A lot of projects do not advertise well enough or for long enough but Fluz Fluz is doing its advertising the right way and giving investors plenty of time to make a decsion or get their funds ready.

BERMUDAL

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:20:54 PM

I also like how much time the project has given to promote the ICO before the main sale. A lot of projects do not advertise well enough or for long enough but Fluz Fluz is doing its advertising the right way and giving investors plenty of time to make a decsion or get their funds ready.

yeaa indeed!! They don't give in to the hype of everything needs to go super fast and make a lot of promises which sound too good to be true. They got a existing product they believe in and want to responsibly expand their product with the usage of crypto's.
Ares0211

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:25:10 PM

Yes nowadays advertising is so important, much more than everything else. Would like to now how they do their advertising besides of the crypto universe^^
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:36:18 PM

Yes nowadays advertising is so important, much more than everything else. Would like to now how they do their advertising besides of the crypto universe^^

When Icos don't advertise most of them will not reach their goal. Advertising is for me also important, because you can't just start something without telling others about it. A ICO must be active on social media to become a trusted ICO who really works on their project.

BERMUDAL

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:43:36 PM

When Icos don't advertise most of them will not reach their goal. Advertising is for me also important, because you can't just start something without telling others about it. A ICO must be active on social media to become a trusted ICO who really works on their project.

but advertising it out of the crypto universe is not a big goal i think. If u only accept ethereum and bitcoin it is hard for people who are unfamiliar with crypto to get in on it. They would most likely wait it out till the platform is launched and then buy in to it with fiat currency.

so their main focus should stay on the crypto universe or they have to start accepting fiat currency's. Never underestimate how lazy people are.(e.g. setting up bitcoin/ethereum wallets)
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:54:00 PM

Well said mate. Their ICO sales is going to begin next year towards the latter part of January if my memory is serving me right and they have started creating awearness of this magnitude. That goes to show how prepared they are for the US market lunch
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:31:47 PM

Are you guys planning to open a location for Europe ? All of the locations from Fluz Fluz are out of Europe.

BERMUDAL

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:33:47 PM

Are you guys planning to open a location for Europe ? All of the locations from Fluz Fluz are out of Europe.

as far as i read they have as of now, no plans to do so. And to be honest, i think it is a smart move not to do so. They should focus on one region before going to the next. One of the biggest things i see for fluz fluz is a luxury problem, nonetheless a luxury problem: Growing pains. This means that their growth will outweigh their preperations for growth (unforseen quick growth). by adding europe they would only increase that problem and also get a second problem: no focus.

but hey, that is simply my view on it. What do you think?
syarifbitcoinishack

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 11:09:12 PM

hi dev whether this ICO come from arab? your name is familiar "fuulus" or "money"
if us shoping will get cash back in the form of tokens fluz which can be traded?
mvillar

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:31:46 PM

hi dev whether this ICO come from arab? your name is familiar "fuulus" or "money"
if us shoping will get cash back in the form of tokens fluz which can be traded?
The team are from Colombia but indeed in the whitepaper they say that that's why they have chosen their name. And yes cashback will be tokens that can be traded for gift cards or in exchanges.

Get the best airdrops at https://t.me/only_the_best_airdrops
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:50:28 PM

as far as i read they have as of now, no plans to do so. And to be honest, i think it is a smart move not to do so. They should focus on one region before going to the next. One of the biggest things i see for fluz fluz is a luxury problem, nonetheless a luxury problem: Growing pains. This means that their growth will outweigh their preperations for growth (unforseen quick growth). by adding europe they would only increase that problem and also get a second problem: no focus.

it's probably wise to focus only on one market after another. And after starting in Colombia, it is natural to take the next step in the USA. The team is not very big, so it can not devote two equal attention to two new markets at once. But what speaks against a team enlargement? i would call it team europe:-), a small group of people who only care about the market launch in Europe. It will take at least until 2019, but a team of its own could already do some work
BaliScript

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:41:38 AM

it's probably wise to focus only on one market after another. And after starting in Colombia, it is natural to take the next step in the USA. The team is not very big, so it can not devote two equal attention to two new markets at once. But what speaks against a team enlargement? i would call it team europe:-), a small group of people who only care about the market launch in Europe. It will take at least until 2019, but a team of its own could already do some work

Yes, I think even Asia is a very good market. It seems Asian people are getting richer day by day and are looking to ways to spend their money

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:27:33 AM

Yes, I think even Asia is a very good market. It seems Asian people are getting richer day by day and are looking to ways to spend their money

It's good that FLUZFLUZ have focus on USA market. It's good to start with for sure as it is huge. Since their base is south America, it is also easy for them to extend to USA geographically. Asia is unexplored territory. Sure to mine lots there. I guess FLUZFLUZ have that in their roadmap.
Ares0211

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:09:38 AM

You are right, asia has the biggest potencial in the next 10 years. Every company who wants to grow have to go there. But as Ganesh said, step by step (;
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:29:37 AM

You are right, asia has the biggest potencial in the next 10 years. Every company who wants to grow have to go there. But as Ganesh said, step by step (;

ok, what you can see from your postings clearly: fluzfluz has a huge potential and many large markets to edit. The team will not run out of work and we have good times ahead for investors. Personally, I hope for a start in Europe before fluzfluz goes to Asia :-)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: