Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:29:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✨[ANN] [ICO] FLUZ FLUZ - EARN PASSIVE INCOME EVERYTIME OTHERS SHOP [JAN. 18]✨  (Read 13490 times)
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 03:14:41 AM

I see on Twitter there was a meet up in Panama on Dec 7th:

''Participate in our meet-up in Panama today and learn about seats premium in the global network of consumers! ''

Did anyone attend this meet up?

Wish meetups had some videos or pictures we could check out as its sad that a lot of us didn't get to go even though we would have loved to be able to attend Smiley Hope it went well

Yeah I wish more teams/projects put up video diary’s of events & conferences! It would be cool to see what happens and to see the interactions they have with the other attendees!

Video diaries and devblogs, something that i don't see often enough in the crypto space but see more and more in the gaming and devops space, would really be cool to see that adapted by ICO's

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:49:02 AM

I've read the whitepaper and it is quite impressive. This platform can solve many problems with regards to the consumers issue. Can someone update me how the ICO is going? I mean the status o the current scenario of the ICO. Thanks
BaliScript

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:27:09 AM

I wish I could speak Spanish. I am so curious what they are saying about Fluz Fluz in this video:

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/939836459535740929

Can someone translate? Only the part about Fluz Fluz not the whole video Smiley

I saw that on their Twitter as well! It looks really interesting except like yourself I can’t speak Spanish so I can’t understand the bit about Fluz Fluz, but it’s still great to see the project is getting some air time on a national news station!
They didn't talked about FluzFluz actually, what the CEO of FluzFluz was saying is that they aim to allow bitcoin payments for all your daily purchases: food, mobile, etc.

Oh oops.. I thought there was a part where they talked about Fluz and that being on national news station excited me. Anyways, still good news that bitcoin is being talked on TV more and more

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:41:43 AM
Last edit: December 11, 2017, 06:53:45 AM by ganeshramk

I've read the whitepaper and it is quite impressive. This platform can solve many problems with regards to the consumers issue. Can someone update me how the ICO is going? I mean the status o the current scenario of the ICO. Thanks

Indeed this project is in sweet spot. ICO has not yet started. They are preparing for that. Since they already have existing business, this is more promising than others. FLUZFLUZ way to go..
Planton

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:56:41 AM

''Participate in our meet-up in Panama today and learn about seats premium in the global network of consumers! ''

Wish meetups had some videos or pictures we could check out as its sad that a lot of us didn't get to go even though we would have loved to be able to attend Smiley Hope it went well

Yeah I wish more teams/projects put up video diary’s of events & conferences! It would be cool to see what happens and to see the interactions they have with the other attendees!

Video diaries and devblogs, something that i don't see often enough in the crypto space but see more and more in the gaming and devops space, would really be cool to see that adapted by ICO's
Yes I too really hope will be many teams or project that installed the video diary of events and conferences.
because of the existence of the video diary we can see something going on and can see the interactions that they do with other participants.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:58:39 AM

The ICO starts tomorrow 11:00 GMT
total tokens available:204,780,000
Token price at the ICO: USD 0,10
Maximum Ourchase:USD 10.000
Accepted Currencies:ETH, BTC

first 5m tokens with 25% Bonus
BaliScript

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:58:49 AM

Actually Pre-sale starts in 22 hours, you can sign up for it on their website.
ICO starts:
Fluz Fluz Network Premier Seat Public Token Sale
18th of Jan 2018

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:41:33 AM

ICO starts:
18th of Jan 2018

Roll on the ICO - 18th Jan.. Can't wait to see this project get on the way, I have big hopes about it..

Will be good to see how the pre-sale goes
faulerwilli

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:30:02 AM

ICO starts:
18th of Jan 2018

Roll on the ICO - 18th Jan.. Can't wait to see this project get on the way, I have big hopes about it..

Will be good to see how the pre-sale goes

I think the ICO will go well. Firstly, they have an already functioning and successful product, secondly many well-known partners, thirdly very informative whitepapers and homepage and they communicate well with the community. So far, I do not see any stumbling blocks and I'm in good spirits
BaliScript

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:44:36 AM

Im following the FluzFluz project up close, but why is the global twitter site not in English? Most of the tweets are in Spanish, it would be nice if the global twitter site would be in English, anyways good luck with the project

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:59:32 AM

Im following the FluzFluz project up close, but why is the global twitter site not in English? Most of the tweets are in Spanish, it would be nice if the global twitter site would be in English, anyways good luck with the project

I have wondered the same thing, especially when the main markets are the US - you would think they would be in English.

An answer to this would be good and also if we are looking at implementing some english updates
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:08:45 AM

Since it's called global, it's expected to be English since that is the generall frequently spoken  language.  Most persons will feel more confortable with English than any other language
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:20:34 AM

Thats really good to know. Title of this thread says Jan18. So I thought ICO is starting in January 2018. Its my bad then. All of my posts in this thread were of assumtion that ICO starts only in January. In that case, FLUZFLUZ dont have time to do lot more but some promotions can be done in the coming days while ICO is already on..
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:50:34 AM

Yeah they're interesting and a lot of us can't make it to the conferences/events especially when they're half way across the world. You see a lot of people doing it on youtube for gaming conventions like you said. Would be good if ICO teams started doing this too.

mvillar

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:01:33 PM

Since it's called global, it's expected to be English since that is the generall frequently spoken  language.  Most persons will feel more confortable with English than any other language
It depends on what's your main audience at the moment. If they are leveraging the Colombian community to kickstart its expansion to the US they may be focusing in the Spanish speaking community in the States (2nd most spoken language there).

Get the best airdrops at https://t.me/only_the_best_airdrops
cryptomup

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:29:20 PM

An excellent project, I certainly join, I think that the e-commerce market with the arrival of blockcheats is forced and will change.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:33:38 PM

When a ICO has his own app that is very cool. This just shows that they are trying to do something and they are working on it. Have anyone else tried the app ? It is on Google play and on the Apple store.

faulerwilli

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:40:42 PM

When a ICO has his own app that is very cool. This just shows that they are trying to do something and they are working on it. Have anyone else tried the app ? It is on Google play and on the Apple store.

are you sure? can't find an app only for the flufluz-ICO. FluzFluz has already the cashback-app for colombia, maybe you have seen this?

fluz has expanded the ico-page with the cost of the seats, these are as follows:

PREMIER SEAT MEMBERSHIP PRICE: Tier 1 Premier Seat Membership: 20.000 FLUZ Tokens

Tier 2 Premier Seat Membership: 10.000 FLUZ tokens

FLUZ cash-back superpower account utility: Starting from 1 FLUZ token
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:35:37 PM

I asked this question before and got no reply. I am yet to see anything about the minimum investment during the ICO. Does that mean we can invest anything we have and feel OK to risk?
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 01:46:25 PM

I asked this question before and got no reply. I am yet to see anything about the minimum investment during the ICO. Does that mean we can invest anything we have and feel OK to risk?

Seems to be the case if they dont explicitly say a minimum normally that means its safe to spend as little as 1 token worth, i mean i don't work for them but thats been my experience with other ICO's
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: