Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:19:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✨[ANN] [ICO] FLUZ FLUZ - EARN PASSIVE INCOME EVERYTIME OTHERS SHOP [JAN. 18]✨  (Read 13490 times)
BERMUDAL

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:43:01 PM

What exactly can you do on the app?

And also, is fluz fluz strictly for luxury items purposes? or can we also expect to start a collaboration with a supermarket chain? Would be awesome if people could use the network for everyday grocery shopping

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mvillar

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:46:37 PM

And also, is fluz fluz strictly for luxury items purposes? or can we also expect to start a collaboration with a supermarket chain? Would be awesome if people could use the network for everyday grocery shopping
You can use it literally everywhere, you can even get cashback with your bank (BBVA is one of the biggest banks in the world).

Get the best airdrops at https://t.me/only_the_best_airdrops
BHSMC

Activity: 188
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:17:22 PM

Hello guys,

I am part of the Fluz Fluz team. I am sorry that we couldn't answer your questions before.

Shoot your question and I'll have an answer for you.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 01:30:32 AM

I know some people wanted confirmation on the minimum buy in to recieve the bonus during the ico, can you confirm no minimum? As none seems to be mentioned
BaliScript

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:03:29 AM

If you look at the partners, you will see brands like nike, puma and victorias secret, I dont really see luxury items, the brands are more common brands

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:04:05 AM

You can use it literally everywhere, you can even get cashback with your bank (BBVA is one of the biggest banks in the world).

I don't understand. I thought FLUZFLUZ needs to have some agreement with vendors in order to get rewards. It is not automatic. Having App alone will not get you rewards and cash back. Correct me if I am wrong.
BaliScript

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:44:05 AM

I don't understand. I thought FLUZFLUZ needs to have some agreement with vendors in order to get rewards. It is not automatic. Having App alone will not get you rewards and cash back. Correct me if I am wrong.

It would be pretty weird if FluzFluz does not have an agreement with his partners, but uses their logo anyways on their website. They should have agreements otherwise they can be sued

faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:20:02 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2017, 08:58:31 AM by faulerwilli

less than 2 hours until the ico starts. Good news for US citizens, they are also eligible to participate.
25% off the first 5m tokens
EDIT: Just have seen on Twitter, that flufluz also accepts Mastercard an Visa for the ICO!

Nice to see that with @BHSMC now a member of FluzFluz is active in the forum to answer our questions
BaliScript

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:55:07 AM

less than 2 hours until the ico starts. Good news for US citizens, they are also eligible to participate.
EDIT: Just have seen on Twitter, that flufluz also accepts Mastercard an Visa for the ICO!

Nice to see that with @BHSMC now a member of FluzFluz is active in the forum to answer our questions

Maybe BHSMC can tell us why US citizens can join the FluzFluz ICO while many other ICOs wont allow US citizens?

Also, good news about Mastercard and Visa!

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:56:33 AM

This is great news, I'm so glad US citizens can participate too since this is the main region target for this project.

Good to hear they accept mastercard & visa.

Keep up the good work FLUZ
mvillar

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:41:29 AM

Yes, there has to be an arrangement with the vendor, what I meant to say it's that they have all sort of arrangements even with banks like BBVA.

Get the best airdrops at https://t.me/only_the_best_airdrops
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:50:31 AM

Maybe BHSMC can tell us why US citizens can join the FluzFluz ICO while many other ICOs wont allow US citizens?

Also, good news about Mastercard and Visa!

They just posted on Twitter stating that US Investors can participate in the Token Generation Event https://twitter.com/FluzFluzGlobal/status/940222143874453504

Great news about MasterCard and Visa, this project is very versatile in it's payment forms.

BaliScript

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:52:11 AM

This is great news, I'm so glad US citizens can participate too since this is the main region target for this project.

Good to hear they accept mastercard & visa.

Keep up the good work FLUZ

Exactly, it is very important news that US citizens can join, because not many ICOs allow them. This means there is a big market that wants to join ICO, but cant. This is a great opportunity!

cryptossi

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:03:24 PM

Yes, there has to be an arrangement with the vendor, what I meant to say it's that they have all sort of arrangements even with banks like BBVA.

Would it be like an affiliate link? Or would you have to shop on Amazon/Nike through the Fluz Fluz App?

I think the best option would be to have a little type bar on check out of the Amazon/Nike website where you can type in Fluz Fluz premier seat/membership number. I'm not sure if this is possible though.

viciousinvest

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:05:22 PM

Very interesting, incentives for shopping online, how would that work
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:09:35 PM

was just back on the fluzfluz ico homepage, and I noticed that there is now a countdown for the public sale. But find no way to participate in the pre-sale. Is the pre-sale already over and the first 5m tokens sold out? That would be fast
cryptossi

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:13:23 PM

Very interesting, incentives for shopping online, how would that work

If you check out their frequently asked questions section on their website it gives a good summary of how the project will work: https://ico.fluzfluz.com/faq.html

However if you have time then please read the whitepaper it's filled with information and explains the project's aims, purpose and objectives in full detail: https://ico.fluzfluz.com/docs/ICO-Fluz-Fluz-Whitepaper.pdf

Ares0211

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:22:56 PM

Would it be like an affiliate link? Or would you have to shop on Amazon/Nike through the Fluz Fluz App?

I think the best option would be to have a little type bar on check out of the Amazon/Nike website where you can type in Fluz Fluz premier seat/membership number. I'm not sure if this is possible though.

I think you gonna go threw the app to Amazon and so on. But we will see Grin... And of course, the app alone brings no cash back, so have a look at their Homepage, there you see their Partners (;
FLUZFLUZGLOBAL (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:32:57 PM

Our token private sale is open, visit https://ico.fluzfluz.com/ to participate - BTC, ETH and Fiat contributions accepted! 

25% discount applies to all premier seats on private sale
cryptossi

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:41:47 PM

I think you gonna go threw the app to Amazon and so on. But we will see Grin... And of course, the app alone brings no cash back, so have a look at their Homepage, there you see their Partners (;

Yeah so like an affiliate link that takes you to their home page! I know Fluz Fluz brings no cash back and I have already seen the list about the partners many times. But thanks for pointing it out to me again.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: