Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:22:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✨[ANN] [ICO] FLUZ FLUZ - EARN PASSIVE INCOME EVERYTIME OTHERS SHOP [JAN. 18]✨  (Read 13493 times)
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:13:40 PM

That was a bit confusing for me this afternoon. The countdown on the homepage has changed twice, did not know what it means at first. Unfortunately, no information about the pre-sale, but think he went well :-)

I've just looked at the mail for the private sale, it also includes a Ref-link for friends. But no information if they oder i have any advantages. Does anybody knows more about it?
Damm! I forgot to register for the private sale! I'm going to register now and see if I get the email with the reflink too.

The minimum investment is $1000 so select this amount when registering for the pre-sale! This is a great time to invest in Fluz Fluz with the 25% bonus still available!

Wow, good shout fauler, still good to see 25% bonus is available with only a minimum of $1000 - this is really great with a relatively low minimum investment, gives a good opportunity for the smaller investors with still getting a great bonus % at this stage

Its really hard to believe. But indeed whitepaper says that. I would prefer to have some explanation from the team instead of discussing further.

Honestly if that is the case, token holders will become millionaire one day without doing anything. Is that right? So just invest and HODL?

Well, I think that 10% of a purchase is not much and you share it with maybe thousands of other token holders. It will only be successful it a lot of people are active shoppers.

Wait a minute, it's not 10% of the purchase but 10% of the cashback. In most cases that should equal 0.5% - 1% of the purchase, but that's A LOT because it's a percentage of all the sales in the system!

If 10% of cashback is true, then it makes sense. Otherwise it wont be logical. but definitely there needs to be some clarity from FLUZFLUZ team. Many other investors will also end up in confusion. The statement needs some clarity and may also need slight revision.
mvillar

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:27:05 PM

That was a bit confusing for me this afternoon. The countdown on the homepage has changed twice, did not know what it means at first. Unfortunately, no information about the pre-sale, but think he went well :-)

I've just looked at the mail for the private sale, it also includes a Ref-link for friends. But no information if they oder i have any advantages. Does anybody knows more about it?
Damm! I forgot to register for the private sale! I'm going to register now and see if I get the email with the reflink too.

The minimum investment is $1000 so select this amount when registering for the pre-sale! This is a great time to invest in Fluz Fluz with the 25% bonus still available!

Wow, good shout fauler, still good to see 25% bonus is available with only a minimum of $1000 - this is really great with a relatively low minimum investment, gives a good opportunity for the smaller investors with still getting a great bonus % at this stage

Its really hard to believe. But indeed whitepaper says that. I would prefer to have some explanation from the team instead of discussing further.

Honestly if that is the case, token holders will become millionaire one day without doing anything. Is that right? So just invest and HODL?

Well, I think that 10% of a purchase is not much and you share it with maybe thousands of other token holders. It will only be successful it a lot of people are active shoppers.

Wait a minute, it's not 10% of the purchase but 10% of the cashback. In most cases that should equal 0.5% - 1% of the purchase, but that's A LOT because it's a percentage of all the sales in the system!

If 10% of cashback is true, then it makes sense. Otherwise it wont be logical. but definitely there needs to be some clarity from FLUZFLUZ team. Many other investors will also end up in confusion. The statement needs some clarity and may also need slight revision.

All the percentages are based on the cashback amount, think about it, if it weren't the case there would be no money left for the store Wink

Get the best airdrops at https://t.me/only_the_best_airdrops
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 06:16:06 PM

The percentage is of course based on the cashback base percentage, they can't give out more than they take in. The fact is the cashback gets divided up and distributed as required by the platform. While i wish it money doesn't fall from heaven Smiley The numbers have to add up to 100% Smiley
Ares0211

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:22:16 PM

I think the problem is that crypto or fluzfluz token is not allready implemented. Currently its running with fiat in columbia, remember that. And further, the majority of devs are not from the crypto world. They just want to use it, to expand in different countries. So maybe the
the unclarity comes from that reason.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:58:58 PM

This is look like good concept to investment. On which exchange should be listing?

I think its an Ethereum ERC20 token so I can imagine it going on Ether Delta and then going on KuCoin Cryptopia CoinExvhange that kind of thing.

faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:15:53 PM

very much questions were answered in their telegram-channel, if you like to join https://t.me/FluzFluzICO

Heard already, that the ico is running good.

i guess the 10% cashback-reward for Token-Holders will not be paid in tokens, but in fluz points, which you can then redeem. otherwise soon all tokens would be gone :-)
mvillar

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:02:12 PM

very much questions were answered in their telegram-channel, if you like to join https://t.me/FluzFluzICO

Heard already, that the ico is running good.

i guess the 10% cashback-reward for Token-Holders will not be paid in tokens, but in fluz points, which you can then redeem. otherwise soon all tokens would be gone :-)
For me it's clear that everyone in the network: tier1 seats holders, tier2 seats holders, token holders and the rest of the network will get its cashback payments as fluz points. And these points can be redeemed for gift cards, fiat, eth, btc...

Get the best airdrops at https://t.me/only_the_best_airdrops
BaliScript

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:29:50 AM

Sorry guys, What I meant was, all investors get 10% from the cash back as passive income (but before I said 10% from purchase). So cashback usually is a small amount, and 10% of a small amount is nothing, but if you think of thousands of people shopping, it could actually be a nice passive income.

mejorandotufuturo

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:50:35 AM

When will the presale end?
ganeshramk

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:00:54 AM

This is look like good concept to investment. On which exchange should be listing?

I think its an Ethereum ERC20 token so I can imagine it going on Ether Delta and then going on KuCoin Cryptopia CoinExvhange that kind of thing.

Is the exchanges already announced? I think FLUZFLUZ should think about it already of not. Because sometime listing takes time and huge effort. Anything discussed about that in telegram channel?
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:19:54 AM

Will definitely start up on etherdelta just like any other ERC20 coin. But from there it's up to either the developers or the community to decide what to go next. All depends on which the team prefers
faulerwilli

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:11:13 AM

i asked it here in BCT twice, but now i found the answer in the telegram channel https://t.me/FluzFluzICO

if registered to public sale you got an referral code. Now i know, that if a friend use this code, you get 5% additional Tokens. Good Deal
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:32:57 AM

i asked it here in BCT twice, but now i found the answer in the telegram channel https://t.me/FluzFluzICO

if registered to public sale you got an referral code. Now i know, that if a friend use this code, you get 5% additional Tokens. Good Deal

Great find faulerwilli, this is a very good offer from FLUZ FLUZ, haven't seen many referral codes to retrieve extra tokens.

Good call from fluz fluz in my opinion I think this will help spread out
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:49:46 AM

Great find faulerwilli, this is a very good offer from FLUZ FLUZ, haven't seen many referral codes to retrieve extra tokens.

Referral commissions come with most pyramid system though. To motivate people to grow their downlines. But as for the % bonus, that I am impressed about. I think that's about the range of highest % bonus I have seen
faulerwilli

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:13:02 AM

Referral commissions come with most pyramid system though. To motivate people to grow their downlines. But as for the % bonus, that I am impressed about. I think that's about the range of highest % bonus I have seen

But if you do not buy a premier seat, the recruited people are unrelated to you. So it does not form a pyramid. The only advantage is the 5% bonus (and yes, thats really much)
The network creation for the cashback rewards is something else again.
ganeshramk

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:22:36 AM

Referral commission are normally low. I am not surprised if that is the case here too. But something is better than nothing. So people will anyway refer other people and friends. But sometimes referred people spends that will also give rewards to referrer. If that is the case, it would be much more successful. I have not seen anything like that in FLUZFLUZ case.
BaliScript

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:25:08 AM

When will the presale end?

There is not really a pre-sale, but a private sale. You can sign up for it here: https://ico.fluzfluz.com/#home
You can participate with BTC, ETH and Fiat.

Token sale is in January 2018

cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:25:55 AM

I agree, the commission figure is very high which makes this project very attractive compared to other cash back websites. This will make the project very popular with potential investors because they can see the high level of commission.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:32:30 AM

I agree, the commission figure is very high which makes this project very attractive compared to other cash back websites. This will make the project very popular with potential investors because they can see the high level of commission.

Yes especially when this project is built on a "snowball" effect, as in - as it gets more popular and popular your making even more cash back, so the more it grows the more cashback..

Will spread like a wild fire once it hits the US, i'm really feeling good about this project.
BaliScript

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:06:54 PM

Referral codes are the best way to sell in ICOs nowadays. Good marketing. Do you have to register for public sale to get an referral code? What if you dont want to register?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: