Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:50:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✨[ANN] [ICO] FLUZ FLUZ - EARN PASSIVE INCOME EVERYTIME OTHERS SHOP [JAN. 18]✨  (Read 13496 times)
FLUZFLUZGLOBAL (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:14:09 PM

Fluz Fluz is proud to participate in the biggest ICO Pitch Competition @d10e_conference, Friday 15th December, Bucharest Romania.
Only 8 out of more than 50 ICOs were admitted.

Stay tuned and watch Stefan (Fluz Fluz CEO) pitch online at 10:50 AM.

You can find more information about the event here: http://d10e.biz/bucharest-dec2017

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:57:37 PM

Fluz Fluz is proud to participate in the biggest ICO Pitch Competition @d10e_conference, Friday 15th December, Bucharest Romania.

You can find more information about the event here: http://d10e.biz/bucharest-dec2017

This news seems super exciting. IF they win, many people will notice FLUZFLUZ. Already its a good initiative to participate in such competition. Great going FLUZFLUZ. and ofcourse good luck for winning.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:43:30 PM

This news seems super exciting. IF they win, many people will notice FLUZFLUZ. Already its a good initiative to participate in such competition. Great going FLUZFLUZ. and ofcourse good luck for winning.

Good to know only 8/50 ICO's attended, atleast there's only 7 other ICO's for showing... hopefully FLUZ FLUZ coming out on top  Roll Eyes

Will be good to hear an update from the team in regards to this.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:53:36 PM

Good to know only 8/50 ICO's attended, atleast there's only 7 other ICO's for showing... hopefully FLUZ FLUZ coming out on top  Roll Eyes

FLUZFLUZ is in the top 8 out of 50 ICOs which gives good indication of the quality of the project. BTW, anybody come across ICO rating. I remember vaguely about it. May be I mixing up with some other ICO.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:21:05 PM

FLUZFLUZ is in the top 8 out of 50 ICOs which gives good indication of the quality of the project. BTW, anybody come across ICO rating. I remember vaguely about it. May be I mixing up with some other ICO.

I have seen this ICO rating sourced here.

https://icobench.com/ico/fluzfluz

Has got a rating of 3.9 which isn't too bad really...
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:30:34 PM

This means that Fluz fluz is in the top 8. That is really good, because now more people will notice about it. This is also saying that Fluz Fluz is not a ordinary Ico, but a better one.

Ares0211

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:10:09 PM

When will the presale end?

There is not really a pre-sale, but a private sale. You can sign up for it here: https://ico.fluzfluz.com/#home
You can participate with BTC, ETH and Fiat.

Token sale is in January 2018

I think its great that you can also take part with fiat. I mean how much more investors can you reach with that (: really excited about the results. (Is that also possible for the main ico?)
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:45:55 PM

After that I asked a few days ago. I am glad to see that you are in the competition. Even more I am pleased that only 8 applicants are left :-) Really great news and I will follow the d10e tomorrow as best I can
BaliScript

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:11:49 PM

Good news about the ICO Pitch Competition in Romania! Only 8 out of more than 50 ICOs were admitted, that sounds interesting. Is there a list of all the 50 ICOs who applied? I wonder which ICOs FluzFluz beat

Ares0211

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:39:39 PM

I know that there have been some questions about an investment counter m(total collected amount)) Just saw the information in telegram:

For security reasons they split the collected money over several Wallets, so its not that easy to get a realtime count. But they are working on it and its gonna be released on the website (:
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:22:08 PM

This is really interesting. A new way to publicizing. Whether or not they win, people who watch the pitching will surely hear of the project as long as they are participating. Winning will just be an added advantage to boost their originality.
faulerwilli

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:21:25 PM

I know that there have been some questions about an investment counter m(total collected amount)) Just saw the information in telegram:

For security reasons they split the collected money over several Wallets, so its not that easy to get a realtime count. But they are working on it and its gonna be released on the website (:

thanks for this information. I'm really curious how ico works. have the presumption that even before the end of the ICO all tokens and seats are sold. there are rumors, that the sale is going very well
Crypt-O-Fiend

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:49:54 PM

There is not really a pre-sale, but a private sale. You can sign up for it here: https://ico.fluzfluz.com/#home
You can participate with BTC, ETH and Fiat.

Token sale is in January 2018
[/quote]

I think its great that you can also take part with fiat. I mean how much more investors can you reach with that (: really excited about the results. (Is that also possible for the main ico?)
[/quote]

I think it's pretty important to involve the Fiat investors as well. Many people still struggle to gain Cyrpto currencies. It's a good way to get people used to it. keep it up!
mvillar

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:16:11 PM

thanks for this information. I'm really curious how ico works. have the presumption that even before the end of the ICO all tokens and seats are sold. there are rumors, that the sale is going very well
Isn't there a limit on the presale? Or are you talking about presale plus ICO? I'm very confident that the later will be achieved.

Get the best airdrops at https://t.me/only_the_best_airdrops
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 09:30:03 PM

Isn't there a limit on the presale? Or are you talking about presale plus ICO? I'm very confident that the later will be achieved.

I would imagine their is i can't imagine they would sell the entire ICO out during presale as it would really make me sad to have missed it
mvillar

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:37:03 PM

I would imagine their is i can't imagine they would sell the entire ICO out during presale as it would really make me sad to have missed it
I'm pretty sure there's a limit in the presale. They wouldn't want to sell their entire number of tokens at a 25% discount, would they?

Get the best airdrops at https://t.me/only_the_best_airdrops
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:57:56 PM

Selling all token out during ICO? That would be a scary outcome. Meaning they will have to quickly make up plans for the ICO period or better still cancel it if it won't be an issue
faulerwilli

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:13:50 PM

I'm pretty sure there's a limit in the presale. They wouldn't want to sell their entire number of tokens at a 25% discount, would they?

I was looking for a limit on the bonus. thought first, the first 5m tokens would be reduced. Now I always read about "25% off current week".
For a long time confused about public sale and private sale. But now I have seen through it. Private Sale is now running, anyone can sign up for it, but has to deposit at least 750$ (1000$ without bonus). on 18.1.2018 then starts the public sale, believe without minimum deposit.
Somehow I read contradictory statements, so please correct me if I misinterpreted something
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 11:22:54 PM

I was looking for a limit on the bonus. thought first, the first 5m tokens would be reduced. Now I always read about "25% off current week".
For a long time confused about public sale and private sale. But now I have seen through it. Private Sale is now running, anyone can sign up for it, but has to deposit at least 750$ (1000$ without bonus). on 18.1.2018 then starts the public sale, believe without minimum deposit.
Somehow I read contradictory statements, so please correct me if I misinterpreted something

that pretty well sums it up basically bigger discount and i think larger minimum spend during this portion of the presale and its time based not cash based cap on sales i think
BaliScript

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:04:20 AM

That is actually a very smart move, some ICOs had trouble with securities in the past. Good to see that this ICO is taking security serious

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: