Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:07:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✨[ANN] [ICO] FLUZ FLUZ - EARN PASSIVE INCOME EVERYTIME OTHERS SHOP [JAN. 18]✨  (Read 13496 times)
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:04:09 AM

the d10e in bucharest is over. does anyone know, how the ico-pitch competition ended? fluzfluz has had good chances, so i thought they win this maybe

I am also curious to know the outcome of the competition. I am really hoping for them to win. I think we will hear soon from the team officially. Anything mentioned in telegram?
mvillar

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:07:15 AM

the d10e in bucharest is over. does anyone know, how the ico-pitch competition ended? fluzfluz has had good chances, so i thought they win this maybe
I don't know in which position fluzfluz ended, but #1 was InsurePal (their 2nd straight winning pitch on d10e) and 2nd was Personalam, I've seen some different photos of the leaderboard but they were different so I don't know the final results after those two that were announced on twitter.

Get the best airdrops at https://t.me/only_the_best_airdrops
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:26:59 AM

If you have a premier seat a network will be built for you because everyone that signup on fluzfluz on his own gets assigned to a network in the first available spot, meaning it's likely that they get a better spot (in an upper level) than signing through a network link.

Yes. It all depends on when and how early you come into the network. People will probably check the position of a particular network before payment to be sure they still have the opportunity to get more people under them

Hmm. I see. Gradually getting somethings better. If I get you right, this is to say that those who register with a network link don't have the ability to build their own network. That can only be a part of the network but can't own one. Right?
Of course, if you are invited to fluzfluz by someone, to join his network, you'll become part of that network, not yours. You can only have your network if you buy a premier seat. But as there are 18 levels in the network, you can still have lots of people under you.
ganeshramk

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:47:06 AM

I don't know in which position fluzfluz ended, but #1 was InsurePal (their 2nd straight winning pitch on d10e) and 2nd was Personalam, I've seen some different photos of the leaderboard but they were different so I don't know the final results after those two that were announced on twitter.

hmm. Thats pity. means FLUZFLUZ is in the top 2 position. They normally announce in their telegram first. Is anything announced there? Hope for 3rd place atleast.. fingers crossed.
chenjl84

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:55:09 AM

Fluz is a block chain product that already has products. It has Uber, Nike, Under Armour and other global top brand partners. It will be worth investing at a glance. I plan to purchase a certain number of coins. Grin Grin Grin
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:49:07 PM

I noticed that one of your team member had a low quality picture, but now there is a new one. For me this is great, because this says that they care about their site and that they want it to look better.

cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:38:18 PM

opening upto fiat and eth is smart considering how horribly backloged the btc network is last few days i been waiting for a transfer for almost 2 days cause i didnt wanna pay 15$ for a 100$ payment

Yeah transaction fees are ridiculous now for Bitcoin & Ethereum, so opening up to fiat payments is a great idea! It also allows smaller investors to get involved in the Fluz Fluz project.

ganeshramk

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:05:19 PM

Let us all vote for FLUZFLUZ in the ICO review pipeline..

https://cryptorated.com/ico-request-pipeline

it is requested in telegram. I have done my part. May be others can also do that now.. If it reach the top, they will choose this ICO for review and rating.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:12:51 PM

it is requested in telegram. I have done my part. May be others can also do that now.. If it reach the top, they will choose this ICO for review and rating.

good idea, i support that. voted vor fluzfluz, their ranked on 3rd place in the moment. a long way to the first place, but here are a lot of interested people, so give your vote to fluzfluz
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:33:22 PM

Just did my voting. They need to get more people to vote because there is a huge point difference  between them and the first position
Crypt-O-Fiend

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:14:22 PM

opening upto fiat and eth is smart considering how horribly backloged the btc network is last few days i been waiting for a transfer for almost 2 days cause i didnt wanna pay 15$ for a 100$ payment

The fees that are currently taken are pure usury. ETH is the better currency. This is also evident in the Fluz Fluz ICO, many tokens have already been sold in small sums, certainly because the costs are low.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:22:39 PM

The fees that are currently taken are pure usury. ETH is the better currency. This is also evident in the Fluz Fluz ICO, many tokens have already been sold in small sums, certainly because the costs are low.

That's good to hear, I personally think that BTC will soon become apparent that it's not the 'best' crypto... ETH & LTC will not be far behind BTC due it's slow network at times.

I'm glad FLUZ FLUZ has chosen ETH...
faulerwilli

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:50:38 PM

Many new members in the telegram channel of FluzFluz and here in the forum also post some new on the subject. I'm glad that fluzfluz finds such an appeal. speaks for the project. It may be that several people think about investing when they see that a large community is behind the project
BaliScript

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:53:22 PM

Nice of you to share this link! I will have a look and vote for FluzFluz. I already joined Telegram but I missed the request. I always read reviews and ratings so hopefully this ICO will win

jamzzz123

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:02:18 PM

Many new members in the telegram channel of FluzFluz and here in the forum also post some new on the subject. I'm glad that fluzfluz finds such an appeal. speaks for the project. It may be that several people think about investing when they see that a large community is behind the project

It's good to see the community keep growing, it deserves to have publicity as it's going to be a big success once it hits the US market.

Really look forward to it and seeing it progress.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:05:19 PM

Nice of you to share this link! I will have a look and vote for FluzFluz. I already joined Telegram but I missed the request. I always read reviews and ratings so hopefully this ICO will win

I have voted for Fluz Fluz and I have also shared the link on Twitter, I hope Fluz Fluz gets reviewed on Cryptorated it would be very good publicity for the project! https://cryptorated.com/ico-request-pipeline/

faulerwilli

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:49:42 PM

does anyone understand the graphic with the network size? (whitepaper https://ico.fluzfluz.com/docs/ICO-Fluz-Fluz-Whitepaper.pdf page 10) Full Network Size 1, 2, 4, 8 ..... : there's not just 1, 2, 4, 8... member on the network, right? do not understand the table, maybe one of you knows and can help me? and what is the different between tier1 and tier2? except the cost:-)
Crypt-O-Fiend

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:15:22 PM

[/quote]

That's good to hear, I personally think that BTC will soon become apparent that it's not the 'best' crypto... ETH & LTC will not be far behind BTC due it's slow network at times.

[/quote]

You just have to understand the reasons of the market. BTC is currently not used for its actual purpose, but as a risk investment. ETH will not be able to create such a hype. But it will be sustainable because of the Smartcontracts and the individuality.
jamzzz123

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:20:42 PM

[/quote]

You just have to understand the reasons of the market. BTC is currently not used for its actual purpose, but as a risk investment. ETH will not be able to create such a hype. But it will be sustainable because of the Smartcontracts and the individuality.
[/quote]

That’s what I mean, the smart contracts will keep ETH hot which is good and I do think it will go up a lot over the next coming months but keeping it sustainable.

Same with litecoin, keep up the good work fluz team
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 07:39:27 PM

theirs also things like zen that intend to be a sidechain to btc to piggyback on the btc chain to do smart contracts, the entire markets a big development. I do think that smartchains are the biggest bet as they allow for things like fluz to exist
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: