Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:16:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✨[ANN] [ICO] FLUZ FLUZ - EARN PASSIVE INCOME EVERYTIME OTHERS SHOP [JAN. 18]✨  (Read 13496 times)
Crypt-O-Fiend

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:06:47 PM

I will like to ask if and when they are planning on taking over Africa... There is a lot of market here too
They have stated that they'll go worldwide eventually but I'm pretty sure that they don't have clear plans on when will that happen. Their focus now is USA.

You cannot go and focus on the whole continent. Fluz Fluz is new and needs to focus on one continent now. They are surely going worldwide after being successful in one area.

I think that after the US, the focus will be on EUROPE and the Middle East, as they are attractive financial centers. Also, the global partners must be represented in the respective sectors so that both Fluz Fluz and the customer can benefit.
mvillar

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:27:45 PM

I will like to ask if and when they are planning on taking over Africa... There is a lot of market here too
They have stated that they'll go worldwide eventually but I'm pretty sure that they don't have clear plans on when will that happen. Their focus now is USA.

You cannot go and focus on the whole continent. Fluz Fluz is new and needs to focus on one continent now. They are surely going worldwide after being successful in one area.

I think that after the US, the focus will be on EUROPE and the Middle East, as they are attractive financial centers. Also, the global partners must be represented in the respective sectors so that both Fluz Fluz and the customer can benefit.
Being Columbian themselves I bet it's more likely to develop further in Mexico, Central and South America before going to other continents. Of course this is just speculation as they haven't said anything yet AFAIK.

Get the best airdrops at https://t.me/only_the_best_airdrops
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:07:06 PM

you're all talking about other continents here. It's going to be hard enough to find enough customers in the US to use the FluzFluz cashback system. The competition in the area is very hard, especially in the US, there are many such systems. It will certainly take a long time to become known in the US and then continue to expand. As much as I would like to see them in Europe soon, but that will probably take years
BaliScript

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:00:28 AM

Fluz Fluz ,i don't know what language it is.But i understand the concept,especially Cash back and royalty bonus is very attractive. It will be good for both customer and token holder.Customer will  receive cashback and Token holder will receive profit.Good idea

Some say Fluz sounds like the arabic word for money, but the business is from Colombia. That why their original website (with the already working product) is only in Spanish. The ICO website is in English.

rudilo

Activity: 1834

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:21:42 AM

project fluzz fluzz this I think this very nice project, the project's prospects are also quite good.. actually the idea of the idea of the project team fluzz has been very good,cash back and bonus loyalty at the moment is quite attractive.. from all sides will all be mutual, benefit..the customers will receive cash back and the holder of the token or investors will get profit.. I'm sure this project will be a success
jendervan

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:27:25 AM

I think the project fluzz fluzz is very promising,the team has a clear concept and nice.. I see the project fluzz fluzz this will make investors interested,I'm sure this project will be a success and achieved the target
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:25:09 AM

I think even Asia is a very good market. It seems Asian people are getting richer day by day

Sure. That will be another great market to go into. Once you can get their population to trust in your project, be rest assured that your project will moon really  good.

Asian market is the best, because a lot of big companies are there. The Asians are not so poor. If you can win their support you will win, but don´t take everything for granted.

Yes I mentioned this before, Asian people are really looking at how the spent their money and also how to invest. That also explains why chinese cryptocurrency is very popular

Asian markets are really conservative. They have their own way of doing things. App based concepts are still not with in reach in 50% of the population or more. FLUZFLUZ will go to Asian market for sure once they are stable in America. And may be in Europe.
almaroof

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:41:42 AM

What reward will i get for sharing and posting about this project on my Social networks
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:22:36 AM

as i see again a lot of new users here in the thread, i would like to invite them to the flufluz telegram-channel. On of the founders is very active there and a lot of questions will be answered. i'm already had a chat with him, he takes his time, if you have questions https://t.me/FluzFluzICO

Yea. And not to forget the currently running Telegram bounty for the Telegram users. And also to the new members do try to vote for the fluzfluz token over here https://cryptorated.com/ico-request-pipeline.  Also to the old members  who are yet to vote. Thanks
BaliScript

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:58:55 AM

What reward will i get for sharing and posting about this project on my Social networks

As far as I know, there is no airdrop of FluzFluz and also no referral program. If there is, I would like to know too

faulerwilli

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:03:32 AM

As far as I know, there is no airdrop of FluzFluz and also no referral program. If there is, I would like to know too

There is a referral-program for investors only. if you buy flufluz-tokens and a friend buys some with your referral-link (you get the link for registration for the private sale), you get 5% Bonus on your bought tokens.
BaliScript

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:11:48 AM

There is a referral-program for investors only. if you buy flufluz-tokens and a friend buys some with your referral-link (you get the link for registration for the private sale), you get 5% Bonus on your bought tokens.

Thats nice, didnt know. But why do you have to be an investor to get a referral link? They would have a lot more free publicity if they let everyone get a referral link

mvillar

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:18:16 AM

You may want to have a look at the bounty thread, there are some rewards for twitter and other social networks: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2380473.

Get the best airdrops at https://t.me/only_the_best_airdrops
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:45:13 AM

Thats nice, didnt know. But why do you have to be an investor to get a referral link? They would have a lot more free publicity if they let everyone get a referral link

I don't think it has to be necessary an "investor" but does need to be someone with a minimum of a certain payment to get the referral link, as far as im aware.
Owillz

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:44:59 AM

I think giving ref link to the general  public without registration wont actually work out well with the project. I mean what's the essence of bringing in people of not for the money? If non investors can ref, and they In turn ref anther non investor, who's gonna make the payment?  Grin
ganeshramk

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:10:34 PM

You may want to have a look at the bounty thread, there are some rewards for twitter and other social networks: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2380473.

In deed they have lots of bounties. The links explains a lot. If you do that, you wont regret at all on having FLUZFLUZ tokens for free. and ofcourse its not free.. You are earning for your work on the promotion. I cannot participate because of their strict rules like very high number of followers in twitter, etc.. Its pity.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 01:02:20 PM

In deed they have lots of bounties. The links explains a lot. If you do that, you wont regret at all on having FLUZFLUZ tokens for free. and ofcourse its not free.. You are earning for your work on the promotion. I cannot participate because of their strict rules like very high number of followers in twitter, etc.. Its pity.

I'm pretty strongly of the opinion if you can you definitly should participate in  bounties the fact is for all you know the few tokens you earn may be worth 19000$ tomorrow (see bitcoin lol)
faulerwilli

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:05:15 PM

for me, everyone who buys tokens is an investor. there are small and big investors.
Maybe they could place the referral-possibility better on the page, not only in the registration-mail. Could be, that some small investors bye tokens if they know, that they get 5% bonus for referral
Owillz

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:26:35 PM

Just had a look at their bounty thread and was really particular and the Twitter bounty. To be frank their requirements for the Twitter bounty is really fair, (5 retweet per week and 2 tweet per week) their time frame is based on weeks. I have actual seen some which are based on daily activities with higher number of weekly tweet cap
ganeshramk

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:29:51 PM

for me, everyone who buys tokens is an investor. there are small and big investors.
Maybe they could place the referral-possibility better on the page, not only in the registration-mail. Could be, that some small investors bye tokens if they know, that they get 5% bonus for referral

Indeed, they should announce the reference bonus in website, twitter and also in telegram for the benefit of small investors. Can somebody get this message to the telegram chat? So that they announce it.

Until I read these message I am not aware of this referral bonus.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: