Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:57:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✨[ANN] [ICO] FLUZ FLUZ - EARN PASSIVE INCOME EVERYTIME OTHERS SHOP [JAN. 18]✨  (Read 13493 times)
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:30:50 PM

Fluz Fluz already have 40000 plus active users, and growing very fast. Already giving cashback trough more than 200 global partners. Future seems to be very bright for Fluz.

This is great news, thanks for the good point made.

Where did you see the 40,000++ active users? This is a massive figure from where we started

This information is there on the first page of this topic. I am trying to find if they are premium seat members or  something else.

I think the 40,000 figure is just the amount of people that are currently using the service in Colombia. I’m not sure if they’re premier seat holders.

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 07:39:32 PM

Fluz Fluz already have 40000 plus active users, and growing very fast. Already giving cashback trough more than 200 global partners. Future seems to be very bright for Fluz.

Where did you see the 40,000++ active users? This is a massive figure from where we started

This information is there on the first page of this topic. I am trying to find if they are premium seat members or  something else.

I think the 40,000 figure is just the amount of people that are currently using the service in Colombia. I’m not sure if they’re premier seat holders.

Ya don't think that has to do with seats but users of the platform, remember fluz is an actual running company looking to expand/evolve
cryptossi

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:51:16 PM

Ya don't think that has to do with seats but users of the platform, remember fluz is an actual running company looking to expand/evolve

Yeah exactly they already have a working product already and they’re going use their experience in this industry to continue pushing this project forward. They have new team members and advisors that are helping them move into crypto and blockchain.

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 08:28:29 PM

Yep hopefully we'll see them quickly grow the team and expand beyond their current markets, i'm hoping the tokenization will allow for much easier transition between markets for them instead of having to deal with various currencies.
cryptossi

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:35:48 PM

Yep hopefully we'll see them quickly grow the team and expand beyond their current markets, i'm hoping the tokenization will allow for much easier transition between markets for them instead of having to deal with various currencies.

Yeah it will, it will allow them to go global which is why I think they have moved their project to blockchain/crypto. A lot of start-ups are now doing this and it makes sense.

novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 08:44:44 PM

Yeah it will, it will allow them to go global which is why I think they have moved their project to blockchain/crypto. A lot of start-ups are now doing this and it makes sense.
yes guys, you are both right - tokenization is a key of future economics, we are now living in revolutionary time...

Crypt-O-Fiend

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:57:12 PM

Missed FluzFluz pitch on d10e conference in Bucharest? Watch full video here > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PG3OmhM8fJA

Nice Video guys. The lecture was very detailed and presented the project very well. The question at the end concerning the "resale" of a premium seat has already interested me in the last few days. Stefan said the sale would then be private. Will there be a trading platform or will you be completely on your own?
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:09:52 PM

Just had a chat with the fluz-team on their telegram-channel, and i can tell you now, that there are already active networks in colombia. more precisely, one network
if this information is correct, there are more than 40.000 people in only one network. if i could get a tier1 seat with 40k users, that would be great:-)
Crypt-O-Fiend

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:13:55 PM

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Just had a chat with the fluz-team on their telegram-channel, and i can tell you now, that there are already active networks in colombia. more precisely, one network
if this information is correct, there are more than 40.000 people in only one network. if i could get a tier1 seat with 40k users, that would be great:-)
[/quote]

I find it amazing how fast the network grows, just a few weeks ago they only had something over 5k users. Also exciting for the T1 and T2 seat holders. Theoretically, almost every network has 3 members in its network. Of course I know that the conditions in reality look different.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:48:59 PM

It was already known that Fluz Fluz is going great near Colombia, and i think that they are a latin ICO for now. They even got on the news. That is really cool for a ICO, because many people will see that.

BaliScript

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:06:48 AM

That is pretty interesting. It would be nice if this info was public. So I would love to see how the networks look like, just to get an idea. For example they could graphically show us the existing networks in a graph

Crypt-O-Fiend

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:53:20 AM

That is pretty interesting. It would be nice if this info was public. So I would love to see how the networks look like, just to get an idea. For example they could graphically show us the existing networks in a graph

Awesome Idea!We should address that in the Telegram channel, I think it's best placed there. Let's see how the team reacts to the proposal.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:20:02 AM

Awesome Idea!We should address that in the Telegram channel, I think it's best placed there. Let's see how the team reacts to the proposal.

Telegram channel is best place to communicate directly with the team.. yesterday I also put in my queries about difference between FLUZFLUZ and Ajay existing schemes in Europe for cashback rewards. I will see what they have replied later.
gee777

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 07:29:30 AM

Can someone please help me understand this token

It's basically a cashback program but based on crypto, you know how credit cards have cash back? Think of it like that but instead of cash its token based. Is probably the simplest explanation. Its best to read more on the site.

oh...that sounds like some strategy to attract costumers into their market....another question...how does fluzfluz gain from giving cash back can take alot from them and may limit their ability to maintain the system when it becomes to large
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:45:16 AM

It's basically a cashback program but based on crypto, you know how credit cards have cash back? Think of it like that but instead of cash its token based. Is probably the simplest explanation. Its best to read more on the site.

oh...that sounds like some strategy to attract costumers into their market....another question...how does fluzfluz gain from giving cash back can take alot from them and may limit their ability to maintain the system when it becomes to large

They give according to the agreement they have with the company. Once thing you must always remember is Flux has  been in existence before now outside the Crypto world, thus if all the cash back stuffs doesn't favor them, they would have by now scraped it out of their system
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:50:31 AM

Fluz team says Fluz disrupts the traditional shopping experience through an alternate, more rewarding avenue.In the Fluz Fluz consumer network model,all participants make moneyi.
Does anyone have idea how much cashback they are currently offering?
gee777

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 08:20:29 AM

They give according to the agreement they have with the company. Once thing you must always remember is Flux has  been in existence before now outside the Crypto world, thus if all the cash back stuffs doesn't favor them, they would have by now scraped it out of their system

Oh i see....but i wont consider january 2017 a long period of existence although 40k plus active users is applaudable under a short period of time
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:21:14 AM

FluzFluz has posted a new blog entry online answering some questions that are asked more often. They explain the referral system and have posted a video on how the app should work in the future. Furthermore, you have described an update of the homepage, which will probably soon be online

The Blogpost: https://medium.com/@fluzfluz/top10-in-d10e-bucharest-fluz-fluz-app-tour-and-other-updates-from-first-week-of-private-sale-d057891a0ccf
gee777

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 08:54:07 AM

FluzFluz has posted a new blog entry online answering some questions that are asked more often. They explain the referral system and have posted a video on how the app should work in the future. Furthermore, you have described an update of the homepage, which will probably soon be online

The Blogpost: https://medium.com/@fluzfluz/top10-in-d10e-bucharest-fluz-fluz-app-tour-and-other-updates-from-first-week-of-private-sale-d057891a0ccf

Thanks for sharing....Just Read through and i can say this team is doing a great job, they shall go places
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:10:40 AM

That is a good read. but it still did not answer my question about what is the main difference between already existing reward system in Europe to FLUZFLUZ with such expensive premier membership. May be I miss something?  Angry
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: