Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:39:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✨[ANN] [ICO] FLUZ FLUZ - EARN PASSIVE INCOME EVERYTIME OTHERS SHOP [JAN. 18]✨  (Read 13493 times)
BaliScript

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:52:58 PM

Congratulations for the 1th place, I think it was well deserved! Nice to see that FluzFluz has a strong community that is supporting

mvillar

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:38:40 PM

What will Fluz Fluz do when the the funds of the token sale are stolen like with a hack or theft ? Will they return the money to the investors ? Or will they do it in a other way ? I know that nothing can be 100% safe but still.

If the funds are stolen you won't see them again most likely. With that said, we were told that the reason there isn't a live PREICO counter on their site is because the money is spread in different wallets. So they have measures in place to avoid being hacked.

Get the best airdrops at https://t.me/only_the_best_airdrops
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:50:50 PM

What the great benefits for fluzers... After being invited to Fluz Fluz and they should be registered and can invite friends to be part of their Network. When those friends they invited invite their friends. Definitely Network will grow more and more.  Smiley
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:04:28 PM

Proud to be in the 1st place! Thank you for the community power
If you haven’t voted yet you can visit https://cryptorated.com/ico-request-pipeline/

Wow. First place? Awesome. The last time I check fluz was at 3rd place with half number of votes compared to the first placed coin. Now first place. That's really  good. Shows your level of publicity. Congratulations
BaliScript

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:06:53 PM

What will Fluz Fluz do when the the funds of the token sale are stolen like with a hack or theft ? Will they return the money to the investors ? Or will they do it in a other way ? I know that nothing can be 100% safe but still.

If the funds are stolen you won't see them again most likely. With that said, we were told that the reason there isn't a live PREICO counter on their site is because the money is spread in different wallets. So they have measures in place to avoid being hacked.

Good to see that they are taking security serious and spread their crypto income in different wallets. I didnt know this was a measure to avoid being hacked.

cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:14:59 PM

Proud to be in the 1st place! Thank you for the community power
If you haven’t voted yet you can visit https://cryptorated.com/ico-request-pipeline/

Brilliant news, it’s great to see that lots of people want to see Fluz Fluz do well and find out more about the project. I now believe because Fluz Fluz finished 1st of the top 3 it will be getting ‘rated’.

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 05:23:43 PM

Yep Fluz finishing so highly is a really great news for all those early investors and people looking to grab ahold of the rocket Smiley It's a solid platform+idea with a already existing project behind it so of course its going to have huge potential
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:26:52 PM

Yep Fluz finishing so highly is a really great news for all those early investors and people looking to grab ahold of the rocket Smiley It's a solid platform+idea with a already existing project behind it so of course its going to have huge potential

Same I can see this project mooning on exchanges when it gets listed, it’s extremely popular and the tier seats are a great idea that is attracting a lot of investors.

kaar

Activity: 121
Merit: 123

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:54:47 PM

I don't really get it. What is the idea behind the 'network'?
The only thing that makes sense to me is the idea of bundling up purchases to get a reduced price. If the company can get discounts and earn a few percents from each deal, why does it split it with the network and not keep it for itself? Do the people on the network have to do some sort of marketing to get people make purchases through the app? If not then why do they get a share of the profits if they simply have to do nothing? If they do earn money through referrals, why do they have to pay money to get those 'front seats'? That sounds just like another MLM to me.

I don't say this is a scam or something, the whole concept simply doesn't make sense to me. I'd appreciate if somebody could shed some light on this for me.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 06:07:11 PM

Well imagine its part advertising for the company that grows from the program, but in addition the ICO is a investment in the future of the company that they will in turn hope to make the coins profitable through demand for them. Remember Fluz is an already existing platform/company so their basically taking what they have and trying to amp it up from what ive read so far.

Seats by definition in this fashion are MLM, but theirs nothing wrong with MLM as long as theirs an actual product and company behind it. It's not much different than any other cashback system, except instead of getting miles, their users are part of the crypto market Or thats the way i understand it.  Lack of english translation makes it difficult to explain/understand sometimes but i get the gist of it
mvillar

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:53:11 PM

The only thing that makes sense to me is the idea of bundling up purchases to get a reduced price. If the company can get discounts and earn a few percents from each deal, why does it split it with the network and not keep it for itself? Do the people on the network have to do some sort of marketing to get people make purchases through the app? If not then why do they get a share of the profits if they simply have to do nothing? If they do earn money through referrals, why do they have to pay money to get those 'front seats'? That sounds just like another MLM to me.

I don't say this is a scam or something, the whole concept simply doesn't make sense to me. I'd appreciate if somebody could shed some light on this for me.
The people in the network are the ones that do the actual purchases and get some cashback after doing it. So all in all you get your items at a little discount. If you don't do a minimum of two purchases you are kicked out of the network. The front seats, get a cut of all the cashback of the network and are relived of the minimum purchase rule. So you buy it once and get money as long as the company is working.

phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 07:20:46 PM

The people in the network are the ones that do the actual purchases and get some cashback after doing it. So all in all you get your items at a little discount. If you don't do a minimum of two purchases you are kicked out of the network. The front seats, get a cut of all the cashback of the network and are relived of the minimum purchase rule. So you buy it once and get money as long as the company is working.

LOL Much better explained than what i tried Smiley Cash back is cash Back, companys want it for advertising, consumers want it for saving a few % on their purchases or atleast getting some extra value out of their purchases
Crypt-O-Fiend

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:58:21 PM

How funny is that please.

In an austrian article about cryptocurrencies there is a link here in the forum. Now guess what thread it is on.... Yes ! Fluz Fluz Bounty! Quite freaky as known the project is already. @Devs Keep going you are on the right track!

Here the article. https://futurezone.at/digital-life/wie-sich-kryptowaehrungen-ihren-eigenen-hype-schaffen/302.791.965
Ahmed1993

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:59:52 PM

Week (14/12-20/12)
Twitter
Twitter URL: https://mobile.twitter.com/archita_rahman
Follower: 3500

Tweet link:
1. https://twitter.com/archita_rahman/status/943479543049760769?s=17
2. https://twitter.com/archita_rahman/status/943571148754714624?s=17

Retweet link:
1. https://twitter.com/FluzFluzGlobal/status/941307695885414401?s=17
2. ‎https://twitter.com/FluzFluzGlobal/status/941586810693701633?s=17
3. ‎https://twitter.com/FluzFluzGlobal/status/941592185237131265?s=17
4. https://twitter.com/FluzFluzGlobal/status/942704103515443200?s=17
5. ‎https://twitter.com/FluzFluzGlobal/status/943071564232355840?s=17
6. https://twitter.com/FluzFluzGlobal/status/943111839549882368?s=17
7. https://twitter.com/FluzFluzGlobal/status/943425087436414976?s=17
8. ‎https://twitter.com/FluzFluzGlobal/status/943469553492905987?s=17

faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:03:00 PM

In an austrian article about cryptocurrencies there is a link here in the forum. Now guess what thread it is on.... Yes ! Fluz Fluz Bounty! Quite freaky as known the project is already. @Devs Keep going you are on the right track!

Here the article. https://futurezone.at/digital-life/wie-sich-kryptowaehrungen-ihren-eigenen-hype-schaffen/302.791.965

my brother read this article too, and asked me afterwards if i know flufluz and what i think about it. He is always looking for a good investment, so I explained the system to him and he liked it. so maybe we will have two tier1 seat owners in my family:-)
Crypt-O-Fiend

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:44:04 PM

my brother read this article too, and asked me afterwards if i know flufluz and what i think about it. He is always looking for a good investment, so I explained the system to him and he liked it. so maybe we will have two tier1 seat owners in my family:-)

I hope that I can take enough profits in the coming weeks by trading to afford me such a seat. The offer for 1500 bucks is really fair.
kaar

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:01:55 PM

Thanks phantam and mvillar for the answers. That makes more sense now.

Tell me if I got this right: the profits are split between all network members based on their proportional amount of tokens, and tokens are generated when a purchase is made from the app. So at some point, when all tokens are sold and the network is full, if one wants to get a into the network to get a discount, he has to buy some tokens from someone. If the income from the tokens is solid, one won't sell his tokens unless offered a good price for them. Wouldn't that mean that at some point the overall income for everyone will start decreasing as less and less people get into the network? I mean, if everyone in the network plans on making a purchase every now and then I guess it'll be fine. But if most people are there for the passive income, and won't make enough purchases, that would be a bit of a problem since there are no purchases from within the network, and only a small amount of new people get in the network. Am I missing something?

mvillar

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:15:10 PM

Tell me if I got this right: the profits are split between all network members based on their proportional amount of tokens, and tokens are generated when a purchase is made from the app. So at some point, when all tokens are sold and the network is full, if one wants to get a into the network to get a discount, he has to buy some tokens from someone. If the income from the tokens is solid, one won't sell his tokens unless offered a good price for them. Wouldn't that mean that at some point the overall income for everyone will start decreasing as less and less people get into the network? I mean, if everyone in the network plans on making a purchase every now and then I guess it'll be fine. But if most people are there for the passive income, and won't make enough purchases, that would be a bit of a problem since there are no purchases from within the network, and only a small amount of new people get in the network. Am I missing something?

All tokens will be created now. You'll use the tokens to get premium seats or some additional cashback on top of what you receive from your network position.

People will signup freely and if they don't make the minimum purchases they get kicked out of the network so there's always enough purchase power. People wants to enter because thay also get cashback so they make its purchases at a discount.

The price of the tokens comes from the additional cashback you get and the ability to buy a tier1/tier2 seat.

kaar

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:27:17 PM

All tokens will be created now. You'll use the tokens to get premium seats or some additional cashback on top of what you receive from your network position.

People will signup freely and if they don't make the minimum purchases they get kicked out of the network so there's always enough purchase power. People wants to enter because thay also get cashback so they make its purchases at a discount.

The price of the tokens comes from the additional cashback you get and the ability to buy a tier1/tier2 seat.

Okay, that's definitely answers all my questions. If the tokens are just used for some extra cash backs and for the ability to buy premium seats then the whole idea makes a whole lot more sense now. To be honest, I like this idea, good chance I'll give it a shot and buy a some tokens.

mvillar

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:48:13 AM

Okay, that's definitely answers all my questions. If the tokens are just used for some extra cash backs and for the ability to buy premium seats then the whole idea makes a whole lot more sense now. To be honest, I like this idea, good chance I'll give it a shot and buy a some tokens.
I still trying to decide if getting a tier2 is the safest bet in terms of risk or if I'll pull my hair later for letting go the lambo of seats.

Is there a spreadsheet with the different percentages that get each member of the network?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: