Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:06:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✨[ANN] [ICO] FLUZ FLUZ - EARN PASSIVE INCOME EVERYTIME OTHERS SHOP [JAN. 18]✨  (Read 13493 times)
BaliScript

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:59:39 AM

How funny is that please.

In an austrian article about cryptocurrencies there is a link here in the forum. Now guess what thread it is on.... Yes ! Fluz Fluz Bounty! Quite freaky as known the project is already. @Devs Keep going you are on the right track!

Here the article. https://futurezone.at/digital-life/wie-sich-kryptowaehrungen-ihren-eigenen-hype-schaffen/302.791.965

Are you sure about this? I checked the article but cannot see the name of FluzFluz in it?? I dont speak the language but I checked for the name and it looks like it is not mentioned... Maybe you posted the wrong link? I did saw bitcointalk link tho

Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:06:48 AM

I don't really get it. What is the idea behind the 'network'?
The only thing that makes sense to me is the idea of bundling up purchases to get a reduced price. If the company can get discounts and earn a few percents from each deal, why does it split it with the network and not keep it for itself? Do the people on the network have to do some sort of marketing to get people make purchases through the app? If not then why do they get a share of the profits if they simply have to do nothing? If they do earn money through referrals, why do they have to pay money to get those 'front seats'? That sounds just like another MLM to me.

I don't say this is a scam or something, the whole concept simply doesn't make sense to me. I'd appreciate if somebody could shed some light on this for me.
The people in the network are the ones that do the actual purchases and get some cashback after doing it. So all in all you get your items at a little discount. If you don't do a minimum of two purchases you are kicked out of the network. The front seats, get a cut of all the cashback of the network and are relived of the minimum purchase rule. So you buy it once and get money as long as the company is working.

Seriously "if you don't do a minimum of two purchases you get kicked out of the network"Huh Wow. I definitely missed that part of the whole available information. For how long can someone stay without 2 purchases before being kicked out??
Crypt-O-Fiend

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:52:06 AM

The only thing that makes sense to me is the idea of bundling up purchases to get a reduced price. If the company can get discounts and earn a few percents from each deal, why does it split it with the network and not keep it for itself? Do the people on the network have to do some sort of marketing to get people make purchases through the app? If not then why do they get a share of the profits if they simply have to do nothing? If they do earn money through referrals, why do they have to pay money to get those 'front seats'? That sounds just like another MLM to me.

I don't say this is a scam or something, the whole concept simply doesn't make sense to me. I'd appreciate if somebody could shed some light on this for me.
The people in the network are the ones that do the actual purchases and get some cashback after doing it. So all in all you get your items at a little discount. If you don't do a minimum of two purchases you are kicked out of the network. The front seats, get a cut of all the cashback of the network and are relived of the minimum purchase rule. So you buy it once and get money as long as the company is working.

Seriously "if you don't do a minimum of two purchases you get kicked out of the network"Huh Wow. I definitely missed that part of the whole available information. For how long can someone stay without 2 purchases before being kicked out??

I find this rule more than useful. This prevents anyone from setting up a fake network and then selling his seat overpriced. I have not found the time yet, but we can ask in the telegram chat.
zilinski

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:56:43 AM

Everyone wants to make passive income flow.  Grin But I prefer to choose Fast Invest. These guys already have been in business for a while. They have working P2P investment platform, many customers and now entering to the blockchain.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:06:06 AM

Thanks phantam and mvillar for the answers. That makes more sense now.

Tell me if I got this right: the profits are split between all network members based on their proportional amount of tokens, and tokens are generated when a purchase is made from the app. So at some point, when all tokens are sold and the network is full, if one wants to get a into the network to get a discount, he has to buy some tokens from someone. If the income from the tokens is solid, one won't sell his tokens unless offered a good price for them. Wouldn't that mean that at some point the overall income for everyone will start decreasing as less and less people get into the network? I mean, if everyone in the network plans on making a purchase every now and then I guess it'll be fine. But if most people are there for the passive income, and won't make enough purchases, that would be a bit of a problem since there are no purchases from within the network, and only a small amount of new people get in the network. Am I missing something?

All tokens will be created now. You'll use the tokens to get premium seats or some additional cashback on top of what you receive from your network position.

People will signup freely and if they don't make the minimum purchases they get kicked out of the network so there's always enough purchase power. People wants to enter because thay also get cashback so they make its purchases at a discount.

The price of the tokens comes from the additional cashback you get and the ability to buy a tier1/tier2 seat.

Let's say we own tokens. But we are not living in Colombia or in USA. Then what is the benefit apart from trading in exchanges and if we HODL then the price might go up and we will be profit? Premier seat is still have some value?
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:14:53 AM

I find this rule more than useful. This prevents anyone from setting up a fake network and then selling his seat overpriced. I have not found the time yet, but we can ask in the telegram chat.

if you own a seat, you will not kicked out of the network. Only Cashback-User without a seat have to do 2 purchases (Have to look in which timeframe)
would be hard, if you own a tier1 seat for 2000$, make same holidays on an island, an when you come back, the seat is gone:-)
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:46:10 AM

Everyone wants to make passive income flow.  Grin But I prefer to choose Fast Invest. These guys already have been in business for a while. They have working P2P investment platform, many customers and now entering to the blockchain.

This is why I think FLUZ FLUZ will be sucessful, with everyone moving over to this blockchain technology in the next coming years, I think FLUZ has nailed it with a product like this which is already working Smiley
Just a case of distribution essentially
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:47:28 AM

The Bounty program is working at the moment.
BaliScript

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:00:00 AM

if you own a seat, you will not kicked out of the network. Only Cashback-User without a seat have to do 2 purchases (Have to look in which timeframe)
would be hard, if you own a tier1 seat for 2000$, make same holidays on an island, an when you come back, the seat is gone:-)

I guess you have to contribute to the network if you want to earn passive income. If the timeframe is big enough, I think it is a good rule. But if you have to buy every week, than it is just to much to ask

girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:06:38 AM

What a great to see. Voted by 514 & rank 1 on cryptorated.com. Its really great achievement to yet.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 09:13:27 AM

This is why I think FLUZ FLUZ will be sucessful, with everyone moving over to this blockchain technology in the next coming years, I think FLUZ has nailed it with a product like this which is already working Smiley
Just a case of distribution essentially

Yeah they are surely going to be succesful, i myself have been awwed by the blockchain technology and my interest level has risen to the point which i have decided to start my blockchain research early next year and use d whole year learning, understanding and accumulating knowledge on the technology
ganeshramk

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:16:57 AM

As a token holder from other countries where fluzfluz dont have business, you really cannot make purchases. Then it is not easy to keep your premier status. may be I am wrong. Atleast the statement mentioned above clearly indicates that.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:33:45 AM

What a great to see. Voted by 514 & rank 1 on cryptorated.com. Its really great achievement to yet.

This is one hell of an achievement - already getting recongized. This can only rocket from here - more and more people will see it's rating and hopefully get on board.

2018 is going to be one hell of a year
girib1684

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:36:06 AM

One of the ways that consumers benefit from this network is through empowerment where a consumer purchases from retail partners in order to secure the best deals. By doing so, a consumer earns rewards which can be used on the network or are sent to their wallet.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:48:55 AM

As a token holder from other countries where fluzfluz dont have business, you really cannot make purchases. Then it is not easy to keep your premier status. may be I am wrong. Atleast the statement mentioned above clearly indicates that.

Even there are countries where some of these online retail shops don't accept customers from. How then can those ones cope or meet up with the demand?
BaliScript

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:06:26 PM

What happens if you purchase a product in FLUZ network, and everybody in the network receives cashback, but than you decide to return the product after a while. What happens to the cashback?

girib1684

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:45:33 PM

What happens if you purchase a product in FLUZ network, and everybody in the network receives cashback, but than you decide to return the product after a while. What happens to the cashback?

Without reason people will never claim to cashback. And this is not mandatory i guess each time each member will get cash back. But FluFluz attracting to people by giving cashback offers.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:49:30 PM

I just wanted to look for information for the purchase of a Tier1 Seats, as I noticed that fluzfluz has put an expanded whitepaper online. This is now much more extensive and I will probably need some time to read. Think it will answer many of our questions

https://ico.fluzfluz.com/docs/Fluz%20Fluz%20Token%20Sale%20Whitepaper.pdf
ganeshramk

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:19:06 PM

this is always a problem. Thats why normally these cashback rewards are offered after 2 weeks or something like that. Once the return period is crossed with the shops. Some items are not acceptable in the shops for return. So there might be some balance in the rules for cashback rewards. FLUZFLUZ should know about it and they might be having a very nice idea about it.
FLUZFLUZGLOBAL (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:28:13 PM

Get Cash Back, When Your Network Shops With Our Partners
Learn more at  ico.fluzfluz.com 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: