Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:08:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✨[ANN] [ICO] FLUZ FLUZ - EARN PASSIVE INCOME EVERYTIME OTHERS SHOP [JAN. 18]✨  (Read 13496 times)
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:35:40 PM

What happens if you purchase a product in FLUZ network, and everybody in the network receives cashback, but than you decide to return the product after a while. What happens to the cashback?

I guess the cash back will be voided and taken away, for example if you then withdraw the reward you received before it was voided FluzFluz would put your account in minus.

Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:40:20 PM

What will Fluz Fluz do when the the funds of the token sale are stolen like with a hack or theft ? Will they return the money to the investors ? Or will they do it in a other way ? I know that nothing can be 100% safe but still.

You know yesterday, someone asked this question and I laughed about it because I thought too a very large extent, it's impossible  but on  waking up this morning, i heard the news about Ed and then realized nothing is totally impossible any more and the question made more sense to me after which. What exactly will the dev do if this should happen??
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:46:12 PM

What happens if you purchase a product in FLUZ network, and everybody in the network receives cashback, but than you decide to return the product after a while. What happens to the cashback?

I guess the cash back will be voided and taken away, for example if you then withdraw the reward you received before it was voided FluzFluz would put your account in minus.

Would be that or I'd imagine you wont get the cash back until the return period is over, enforcing you to keep the product ( get cash back )

Or return it and lose the chance to get cash back Smiley

Either way I'm sure FLUZ have thought about this scenario
cryptossi

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:48:02 PM

What will Fluz Fluz do when the the funds of the token sale are stolen like with a hack or theft ? Will they return the money to the investors ? Or will they do it in a other way ? I know that nothing can be 100% safe but still.

You know yesterday, someone asked this question and I laughed about it because I thought too a very large extent, it's impossible  but on  waking up this morning, i heard the news about Ed and then realized nothing is totally impossible any more and the question made more sense to me after which. What exactly will the dev do if this should happen??

I think the team at Fluz Fluz are very trust worthy and I would like to think that if their was a hack during the main sale they would have reserves to pay back investors. But then no investment in crypto is guaranteed and people seem to forget that.

Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:55:59 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2017, 02:18:09 PM by Anilg

Its already at number one in rating

ICO start date 18th Jan 2018
Total Token available - 204.780.000
Maximum purchess - USD 10.000
Accepted Currencies- ETH, BTC

I think token sale will end in few days only after start.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 02:04:57 PM

I think the team at Fluz Fluz are very trust worthy and I would like to think that if their was a hack during the main sale they would have reserves to pay back investors. But then no investment in crypto is guaranteed and people seem to forget that.

I don't think it will get refunded if they get hacked because maybe the hack won't be their fault and i don't expect them to refund over a 100 million dollars investment
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:09:34 PM

I don't think it will get refunded if they get hacked because maybe the hack won't be their fault and i don't expect them to refund over a 100 million dollars investment

Normally hacking should be the responsibility of developer. because they develop something which is vulnerable to such hacks. But in reality they are not taking responsibility and pain goes to the customers. May be sometimes to insurance companies. I hope FLUZFLUZ takes care of such things and safeguard their network portal from hacking.
kaar

Activity: 121
Merit: 123

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:17:40 PM

That's a good point there. I guess there will be a very restricted return policy similar to those when you buy something in a promotion. Anyway it would be nice if devs could clarify this as I didn't find any mention to it abywhere in the website.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
cryptossi

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:23:11 PM

Yeah to be honest it's invest at your own risk, don't invest more than you can afford to lose! I do still think though that Fluz Fluz would pay back the lost monies as they are a trustworthy team and I do not think their systems will be hacked anyway.

Anilg

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:41:33 PM

When a ICO has his own app that is very cool. This just shows that they are trying to do something and they are working on it. Have anyone else tried the app ? It is on Google play and on the Apple store.

I think the app is very interesting. Although it is still in spanish, I hope there will be an English layout in the coming weeks. Too bad that there is no "demo version" of my community where I can understand the individual cashflows.

Yes, it is in Spanish as i checked today. English language is a must, because not everyone can speak Spanish.

Good point. I hope Fluz Fluz team will come up with English version.

I see they have a different product from the many that are around. I actually like the approach Fluz team taking.
cryptossi

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:46:22 PM

When a ICO has his own app that is very cool. This just shows that they are trying to do something and they are working on it. Have anyone else tried the app ? It is on Google play and on the Apple store.

I think the app is very interesting. Although it is still in spanish, I hope there will be an English layout in the coming weeks. Too bad that there is no "demo version" of my community where I can understand the individual cashflows.

Yes, it is in Spanish as i checked today. English language is a must, because not everyone can speak Spanish.

I see they have a different product from the many that are around. I actually like the approach Fluz team taking.

Yeah they want to launch the US version in mid 2018, so I presume this will be the American version! I like that they have a working app and the team have been working on this project for a long time!

BaliScript

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:35:36 PM

Would be that or I'd imagine you wont get the cash back until the return period is over, enforcing you to keep the product ( get cash back )

Or return it and lose the chance to get cash back Smiley

Either way I'm sure FLUZ have thought about this scenario

After reading all your comments, it looks like there are many ways to deal with this problem.
you wont get the cash back until the return period is over,

this makes a lot of sense to me. Even if they did like 1 month for all products, they are probably covered

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:37:42 PM

Yeah they want to launch the US version in mid 2018, so I presume this will be the American version! I like that they have a working app and the team have been working on this project for a long time!

Mid 2018, damn - can't wait for this. I truly think this will blow up. Hopefully the team are doing the correct marketing and advertising.

It would appear so after checking that ICO reviewer thing, with over 550 votes and number #1

Keep up the good work
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 04:39:04 PM

i think nothing will happen to the cashback, the best they can do is exchange it for another product or give u a refund and the cashback be a gift to the network but i dont believe their policy will be that weak
girib1684

Merit: 11

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:05:44 PM

Fluz Fluz intends to quickly deploy the consumer network model in the United States and develop a token based gift and rewards network that connects merchants with customers.
Ares0211

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:24:19 PM

i think nothing will happen to the cashback, the best they can do is exchange it for another product or give u a refund and the cashback be a gift to the network but i dont believe their policy will be that weak

Very good question Cheesy. I also believe that the cashback stays in the network and as long as the average return of product bought with fluzfluz is not higher than on general Market, there shouldnt be a problem.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:26:02 PM

I think if the team has the experience would be able to pull it through. What matters I think is post. We will see.

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 06:15:10 PM

Very good question Cheesy. I also believe that the cashback stays in the network and as long as the average return of product bought with fluzfluz is not higher than on general Market, there shouldnt be a problem.

The token in the middle gives them a way to obfuscate the cash back and so it gives them 1 more lever to work with to manage the program and see it grow properly. More levers to adjust the network is always better to maintain the health
mvillar

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:18:03 PM

I use other cashback systems that are available in Europe now, namely Aklamio and Shoop and what they do it that the cashback you generate in a purchase is blocked until the time to get refund expires, I don't know if FluzFluz has the same rule or not, but it's likely.

Get the best airdrops at https://t.me/only_the_best_airdrops
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 06:22:36 PM

I use other cashback systems that are available in Europe now, namely Aklamio and Shoop and what they do it that the cashback you generate in a purchase is blocked until the time to get refund expires, I don't know if FluzFluz has the same rule or not, but it's likely.

Ya most likely cashback + return scams are a big deal in the entire industry so i'd imagine its a point they will have addressed considering their ongoing business works
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: