Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:07:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✨[ANN] [ICO] FLUZ FLUZ - EARN PASSIVE INCOME EVERYTIME OTHERS SHOP [JAN. 18]✨  (Read 13494 times)
girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:37:22 AM

Twitter Campaign

Follow Fluz Fluz on Twitter and and earn good rewards

Rewards:
200-299 real followers: 50 FLUZ / week
300-999 real followers: 100 FLUZ /week
1000-3999 real followers: 150 FLUZ /week
4000-9999 real followers: 200 FLUZ /week
10000+ real followers: 300 FLUZ /week

This is really good. unfortunately I could not participate because I dont have 200 followers. Otherwise I would already registered for this bounty. Its pity that they are so strict. Starting from 100 followers would be nice. FLUZFLUZ is a quality ICO. So I am not surprised completely.

Yes, I also cant participate in twitter. But there are other options if anyone interested

Article Post Campaign: 25% = 125.000 FLUZ – The aim is to write original articles on media such as Medium, Steemit, Newbium, or any blogs or website relevant. Video content posted on Youtube are also accepted.
Telegram Campaign: 10% = 50.000 FLUZ
Facebook/Youtube Campaign 15% = 75.000 FLUZ

I already joined Telegram campaign.

Also have a bitcointalk signature campaign if anyone is interested, good opportunity to earn extra tokens towards tier 1 seat Smiley

i am commited to other project at this moment. It will finished in a week time. Then I will think about it. It is indeed a nice opportunity to get some more FLUZFLUZ tokens in this way. Existing business is always attractive in this crypto world.

How to join with bitcointalk campaign. Can we still get tier 1 seat?
mvillar

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:02:04 AM

As you write a lot about the tokens' trading: do you know what happens to the tokens that you do not sell but buy with a seat? no matter if tier1 or tier2. Do they go to FluzFluz, are they burned or are they kept even if you buy a seat?

My understanding is that it gets burned, the other options don't make any sense for me as the number of seats to be bought is limited. Anyway I'm going to ask on Tg and I'll report my findings.

Get the best airdrops at https://t.me/only_the_best_airdrops
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:07:17 AM

Well if they are raising enough i think they would be able to afford the exchanges; from what I've seen some are quite costly to be in; I must say some really ask for alot I am talking 10 btc+

That's a whole  lot of btc to ask for mehn. Giving the consistent rise in btc price, affording 10 btc could be really difficult. They should consider setting their price in usd so that a rise or fall in btc won't mean much
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:08:38 AM

How to join with bitcointalk campaign. Can we still get tier 1 seat?

do you mean the signature campaign? you can join it here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2380473
but i think, it runs out in a week
what do you mean with "Can we still get tier 1 seat?" you can still buy 20.000 tokens, and with the tokens you can buy a tier1 seat (25% discount at the moment)
if you think, you get a tier1 seat for the signature campagin, than i have to disappoint you:-)
BaliScript

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:34:39 AM

It is a little too early to talk about Exchanges I think, but does anyone know on what Exchanges FluzFluz will be listed on? Still a long way to go, but I am curious

I do not think the exchanges are a primary focus for the Fluz Fluz team, the launch of the US app in Mid 2018 is their number one goal. I’m sure if this succeeds then all the exchanges will want to have Fluz Fluz on their books.

I understand that the main focus of FluzFluz is not about exchanges, but I think for investors it is a very interesting question Smiley

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:20:00 PM

It is a little too early to talk about Exchanges I think, but does anyone know on what Exchanges FluzFluz will be listed on? Still a long way to go, but I am curious

I do not think the exchanges are a primary focus for the Fluz Fluz team, the launch of the US app in Mid 2018 is their number one goal. I’m sure if this succeeds then all the exchanges will want to have Fluz Fluz on their books.

I understand that the main focus of FluzFluz is not about exchanges, but I think for investors it is a very interesting question Smiley

Thats is why I am trying to stress this for the weeks now. Exchanges are important for investors to know. Otherwise they wont invest. What will happen if FLUZFLUZ decides to just list in ED and go away with the investments? I hope this will not be the situation but I want to hear that from FLUZFLUZ team.
BaliScript

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:52:15 PM

Thats is why I am trying to stress this for the weeks now. Exchanges are important for investors to know. Otherwise they wont invest. What will happen if FLUZFLUZ decides to just list in ED and go away with the investments? I hope this will not be the situation but I want to hear that from FLUZFLUZ team.

I dont think they will go away with the money  Grin But what I do see lately is that ICOs promise minimum 1 exchange and that turns out Etherdelta, which no one takes serious. And than weeks later still no other exchanges. What do they do with all that money? Just pay for the exchanges  Huh

Ares0211

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:14:00 PM

I dont think they will go away with the money  Grin But what I do see lately is that ICOs promise minimum 1 exchange and that turns out Etherdelta, which no one takes serious. And than weeks later still no other exchanges. What do they do with all that money? Just pay for the exchanges  Huh

You can negotiate as much as you want before Ico. Bigger exchanges coming with Higher trading volume. Higher trading volume comes from more interest and that from a good development. All the big coins and tokens didnt handled out anything. The exchanges are listing them because they are big. With negotiations for exchanges you only get one type of investors: traders. Im here for holding. (:
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:33:33 PM

We can use your normal MasterCard or Visa card to purchase Fluz Fluz! Thats great.
Also just $1000 needed for minimum investment not 5k or 10k like others. This is huge plus point for small investors.
Plus good discount also.

It’s great because it’s a very low amount for a pre sale! It means normal investors can also get involved and receive a bonus on their contributions.

BERMUDAL

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:59:20 PM

How's it going peeps? been gone for like a week. are there any significant updates about the project? i know, i know, i'm lazy because i could scroll back and read everything.. but i choose the easy road  Grin
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:03:16 PM

HI
We can see two different ICO start date: 11/12/2017 and 18/01/2018. Which of them is right ?
Thanks

The 11/12 date was for the pre sale, it’s still open and you can get a 25% bonus for contributions over $1000. The 18/01 date is for the main sale which is open to all investors and the minimum investment will be a lot lower but there will not be a 25% bonus.

rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:16:22 PM

How's it going peeps? been gone for like a week. are there any significant updates about the project? i know, i know, i'm lazy because i could scroll back and read everything.. but i choose the easy road  Grin

I think posting this post did cost you more time than looking at their twitter for big updates. Smiley Fluz Fluz was in the first place to being reviewed at cryptorated, because for the votes of course. They got a 2.71 rating on there.

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:17:12 PM

With the recent occurrence with etherdelta, it now becomes difficult to tell users to go there for trading or anything that requires importing of account. It will do them lots of good to not concentrate on ED
mvillar

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:23:55 PM

As you write a lot about the tokens' trading: do you know what happens to the tokens that you do not sell but buy with a seat? no matter if tier1 or tier2. Do they go to FluzFluz, are they burned or are they kept even if you buy a seat?

My understanding is that it gets burned, the other options don't make any sense for me as the number of seats to be bought is limited. Anyway I'm going to ask on Tg and I'll report my findings.

I got a response from Stefan on telegram and I was completely wrong on this. The tokens won't be burned nor transferred, we'll be able to activate the seat ownership and then we'll keep the tokens for us, but these tokens won't be able to activate  any more seats.

As an ERC20 token can't have different capabilities for each issued token, and Stefan has told me that there will be a narrow activation window, I bet the tokens will be frozen for that period of time (that's, for example, how ethroll manages its dividend payments).

Get the best airdrops at https://t.me/only_the_best_airdrops
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 03:21:37 PM

Well if they are raising enough i think they would be able to afford the exchanges; from what I've seen some are quite costly to be in; I must say some really ask for alot I am talking 10 btc+

Oh my god, 10 BTC ? That's huge I heard that world's 70% Bitcoins are with only 10 people. And mining of Bitcoin i slow, so very few people can afford 10BTC.

Shocked Shocked just 10 people, i don't believe this cos i have seen wallets with more than 20 btc and i won't say only a few people can afford 10 btc as there are lots of way to earn especially through trading..
FLUZFLUZGLOBAL (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:57:43 PM

Thanks phantam and mvillar for the answers. That makes more sense now.

The people in the network are the ones that do the actual purchases and get some cashback after doing it. So all in all you get your items at a little discount. If you don't do a minimum of two purchases you are kicked out of the network. The front seats, get a cut of all the cashback of the network and are relived of the minimum purchase rule. So you buy it once and get money as long as the company is working.

Tell me if I got this right: the profits are split between all network members based on their proportional amount of tokens, and tokens are generated when a purchase is made from the app. So at some point, when all tokens are sold and the network is full, if one wants to get a into the network to get a discount, he has to buy some tokens from someone. If the income from the tokens is solid, one won't sell his tokens unless offered a good price for them. Wouldn't that mean that at some point the overall income for everyone will start decreasing as less and less people get into the network? I mean, if everyone in the network plans on making a purchase every now and then I guess it'll be fine. But if most people are there for the passive income, and won't make enough purchases, that would be a bit of a problem since there are no purchases from within the network, and only a small amount of new people get in the network. Am I missing something?

All tokens will be created now. You'll use the tokens to get premium seats or some additional cashback on top of what you receive from your network position.

People will signup freely and if they don't make the minimum purchases they get kicked out of the network so there's always enough purchase power. People wants to enter because thay also get cashback so they make its purchases at a discount.

The price of the tokens comes from the additional cashback you get and the ability to buy a tier1/tier2 seat.

Okay, that's definitely answers all my questions. If the tokens are just used for some extra cash backs and for the ability to buy premium seats then the whole idea makes a whole lot more sense now. To be honest, I like this idea, good chance I'll give it a shot and buy a some tokens.
I still trying to decide if getting a tier2 is the safest bet in terms of risk or if I'll pull my hair later for letting go the lambo of seats.

Is there a spreadsheet with the different percentages that get each member of the network?

Hello, currently we don't have a spreadsheet about that.
FLUZFLUZGLOBAL (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:58:46 PM

How funny is that please.

In an austrian article about cryptocurrencies there is a link here in the forum. Now guess what thread it is on.... Yes ! Fluz Fluz Bounty! Quite freaky as known the project is already. @Devs Keep going you are on the right track!

Here the article. https://futurezone.at/digital-life/wie-sich-kryptowaehrungen-ihren-eigenen-hype-schaffen/302.791.965

I couldnt see anything related to Fluz Fluz in the article, please inform us  Smiley
FLUZFLUZGLOBAL (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:02:37 PM

I don't really get it. What is the idea behind the 'network'?
The only thing that makes sense to me is the idea of bundling up purchases to get a reduced price. If the company can get discounts and earn a few percents from each deal, why does it split it with the network and not keep it for itself? Do the people on the network have to do some sort of marketing to get people make purchases through the app? If not then why do they get a share of the profits if they simply have to do nothing? If they do earn money through referrals, why do they have to pay money to get those 'front seats'? That sounds just like another MLM to me.

I don't say this is a scam or something, the whole concept simply doesn't make sense to me. I'd appreciate if somebody could shed some light on this for me.
The people in the network are the ones that do the actual purchases and get some cashback after doing it. So all in all you get your items at a little discount. If you don't do a minimum of two purchases you are kicked out of the network. The front seats, get a cut of all the cashback of the network and are relived of the minimum purchase rule. So you buy it once and get money as long as the company is working.

Seriously "if you don't do a minimum of two purchases you get kicked out of the network"Huh Wow. I definitely missed that part of the whole available information. For how long can someone stay without 2 purchases before being kicked out??

Fluzzer receives alerts and the chance to recover during the 2nd month. If the minimum consumption is not met at the end of the 2nd month the network will automatically suspend the consumer from being able to purchase and receive further Fluz points from his/her network. The Fluzzer may request a re-invite at any given moment and will at no times loose his accumulated Fluz points.
FLUZFLUZGLOBAL (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:06:35 PM

Thanks phantam and mvillar for the answers. That makes more sense now.

Tell me if I got this right: the profits are split between all network members based on their proportional amount of tokens, and tokens are generated when a purchase is made from the app. So at some point, when all tokens are sold and the network is full, if one wants to get a into the network to get a discount, he has to buy some tokens from someone. If the income from the tokens is solid, one won't sell his tokens unless offered a good price for them. Wouldn't that mean that at some point the overall income for everyone will start decreasing as less and less people get into the network? I mean, if everyone in the network plans on making a purchase every now and then I guess it'll be fine. But if most people are there for the passive income, and won't make enough purchases, that would be a bit of a problem since there are no purchases from within the network, and only a small amount of new people get in the network. Am I missing something?

All tokens will be created now. You'll use the tokens to get premium seats or some additional cashback on top of what you receive from your network position.

People will signup freely and if they don't make the minimum purchases they get kicked out of the network so there's always enough purchase power. People wants to enter because thay also get cashback so they make its purchases at a discount.

The price of the tokens comes from the additional cashback you get and the ability to buy a tier1/tier2 seat.

Let's say we own tokens. But we are not living in Colombia or in USA. Then what is the benefit apart from trading in exchanges and if we HODL then the price might go up and we will be profit? Premier seat is still have some value?

Hello in the future plans of the company, you will be able to use Fluz Fluz in many other countries. Until that time you can trade your seats with a profit when it will be available for trading.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:14:54 PM

With the recent occurrence with etherdelta, it now becomes difficult to tell users to go there for trading or anything that requires importing of account. It will do them lots of good to not concentrate on ED

ED is very easy to list. Thats why all craps are going there. Even if they want to quickly dump and run, they are going there. Quality projects like FLUZFLUZ should not even think about listing there. This is my opinion. Lets hear from the team.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: