Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:55:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✨[ANN] [ICO] FLUZ FLUZ - EARN PASSIVE INCOME EVERYTIME OTHERS SHOP [JAN. 18]✨  (Read 13493 times)
FLUZFLUZGLOBAL (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:16:41 PM

Another great project to check out. Viberate! Check out their service at www.viberate.com and their Facebook at @ViberateOFC.

The token got integrated into JAXX too and is listed on all major exchanges!!

https://medium.com/viberate-blog/why-will-we-integrate-vib-into-jaxx-cdd84dd0b1f3

Facebook mentions of @ViberateOFC
Twitter mentions of @Viberate_com

Service:
www.viberate.com
Investor site:
www.viberate.io
Facebook page:
www.facebook.com/viberateOFC/
Facebook group:
www.facebook.com/groups/Viberate.VIB.token/
Twitter page
www.twitter.com/Viberate_com

Please dont spam our project. This is not related to our subject.
FLUZFLUZGLOBAL (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:18:23 PM

Its already at number one in rating

ICO start date 18th Jan 2018
Total Token available - 204.780.000
Maximum purchess - USD 10.000
Accepted Currencies- ETH, BTC

I think token sale will end in few days only after start.

Hello, the token sale will end on 22th of February 2018
FLUZFLUZGLOBAL (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:20:02 PM

What happens if you purchase a product in FLUZ network, and everybody in the network receives cashback, but than you decide to return the product after a while. What happens to the cashback?

Hello, you do not purchase products. You purchase digital gift cards representing store value. These do not have return functionality. Whenever you buy a product at the store with the gift card normal returns policies of the retail partner a apply. This then does not affect the network at all.
BaliScript

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:38:55 PM

What happens if you purchase a product in FLUZ network, and everybody in the network receives cashback, but than you decide to return the product after a while. What happens to the cashback?

Hello, you do not purchase products. You purchase digital gift cards representing store value. These do not have return functionality. Whenever you buy a product at the store with the gift card normal returns policies of the retail partner a apply. This then does not affect the network at all.

Thank you for your reply. I read about the digital gift cards, but I thought you could also do normal shopping. I didnt know FluzFluz was only about gift cards. Reason is because on FluzFluz website there are many brand logos.

mvillar

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:41:17 PM

It's a clever scheme. Better than the other ones I've used. Are all these digital gift cards valid for any merchant or I do buy one for a specific merchant when I'm going to do the purchase?

Get the best airdrops at https://t.me/only_the_best_airdrops
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:46:45 PM

How funny is that please.

In an austrian article about cryptocurrencies there is a link here in the forum. Now guess what thread it is on.... Yes ! Fluz Fluz Bounty! Quite freaky as known the project is already. @Devs Keep going you are on the right track!

Here the article. https://futurezone.at/digital-life/wie-sich-kryptowaehrungen-ihren-eigenen-hype-schaffen/302.791.965

I couldnt see anything related to Fluz Fluz in the article, please inform us  Smiley

hi, there is a hint link in the article, just klick on "bitcointalk.org" in this part of the article

"Token für Aufgaben
In der Regel ähneln sich die Kampagnen aller Kryptowährungen stark. Detaillierte Ausschreibungen finden sich meist auf bitcointalk.org. "

I got a response from Stefan on telegram and I was completely wrong on this. The tokens won't be burned nor transferred, we'll be able to activate the seat ownership and then we'll keep the tokens for us, but these tokens won't be able to activate  any more seats.

As an ERC20 token can't have different capabilities for each issued token, and Stefan has told me that there will be a narrow activation window, I bet the tokens will be frozen for that period of time (that's, for example, how ethroll manages its dividend payments).

thanks for asking an sharing the answer with us. good to know.
I read that 10% of the cashback will be paid out to all token holders. If that's true, you'll benefit twice from a seat
BaliScript

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:48:00 PM

It's a clever scheme. Better than the other ones I've used. Are all these digital gift cards valid for any merchant or I do buy one for a specific merchant when I'm going to do the purchase?

So does this means the digital gift card is only valid for the brands that are listed on the FluzFluz website? Or will there be more merchants announced?

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:48:28 PM

I got a response from Stefan on telegram and I was completely wrong on this. The tokens won't be burned nor transferred, we'll be able to activate the seat ownership and then we'll keep the tokens for us, but these tokens won't be able to activate  any more seats.

As an ERC20 token can't have different capabilities for each issued token, and Stefan has told me that there will be a narrow activation window, I bet the tokens will be frozen for that period of time (that's, for example, how ethroll manages its dividend payments).

thanks for asking an sharing the answer with us. good to know.
I read that 10% of the cashback will be paid out to all token holders. If that's true, you'll benefit twice from a seat
[/quote]

This bit was the most exciting for me too Smiley Two lots of benefits from seat and token value
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:59:00 PM

Can see a member of the fluz fluz team had visited this thread today. His nice of them. Especially, I love the way he used taken time to go through the thread and answer outstanding questions. Good one fluz
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:15:40 PM

Great to hear an official response on this matter from the Fluz Fluz team. It was an important question that required an answer. I'ts good to hear than returns will not affect the networks earnings.

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 05:18:59 PM

Great to hear an official response on this matter from the Fluz Fluz team. It was an important question that required an answer. I'ts good to hear than returns will not affect the networks earnings.

OHHHHH Wow that surely clears things up a good bit lol, thanks for the clarification makes a lot more sense on how it will operate and alleviates some of the concerns i had. Great to get some explanations like this of the core workings.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:23:30 PM

Can see a member of the fluz fluz team had visited this thread today. His nice of them. Especially, I love the way he used taken time to go through the thread and answer outstanding questions. Good one fluz

Yeah its good that Fluz Fluz occasionally visit the forum and keep up to date with what people have been posting. A lot of projects start announcement threads and dont bother looking at it again.

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 05:33:26 PM

Yeah its good that Fluz Fluz occasionally visit the forum and keep up to date with what people have been posting. A lot of projects start announcement threads and dont bother looking at it again.
LOL yep i've monitored a few projects where they ANN then literally just vanish from sight, really like teams that take the time to respond back periodically to questions it goes a long way towards building trust.
BERMUDAL

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:54:22 PM

How's it going peeps? been gone for like a week. are there any significant updates about the project? i know, i know, i'm lazy because i could scroll back and read everything.. but i choose the easy road  Grin

I think posting this post did cost you more time than looking at their twitter for big updates. Smiley Fluz Fluz was in the first place to being reviewed at cryptorated, because for the votes of course. They got a 2.71 rating on there.

well shit you got me there mate! but i am not active at twitter, only got one for crypto airdrops haha so i guess this was in my situation the more easy way. But a rating of 2.71 isn't that high is it? are they that though or poorly informed about the project?
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:03:12 PM

How's it going peeps? been gone for like a week. are there any significant updates about the project? i know, i know, i'm lazy because i could scroll back and read everything.. but i choose the easy road  Grin

I think posting this post did cost you more time than looking at their twitter for big updates. Smiley Fluz Fluz was in the first place to being reviewed at cryptorated, because for the votes of course. They got a 2.71 rating on there.

well shit you got me there mate! but i am not active at twitter, only got one for crypto airdrops haha so i guess this was in my situation the more easy way. But a rating of 2.71 isn't that high is it? are they that though or poorly informed about the project?

2.71 rating isn't high but still good things are fluzfluz in first place on cryptorated. But fluzfluz is giving some offers like purchase gift card and earn cash back rewards. And this things are can increase rating of FluzFluz.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:16:59 PM

How's it going peeps? been gone for like a week. are there any significant updates about the project? i know, i know, i'm lazy because i could scroll back and read everything.. but i choose the easy road  Grin

2.71 rating isn't high but still good things are fluzfluz in first place on cryptorated. But fluzfluz is giving some offers like purchase gift card and earn cash back rewards. And this things are can increase rating of FluzFluz.

It's not the best but I'm glad we are getting recongized, FLUZ FLUZ was most rated to be reviewed, so shows people are interested for more info on the project which I'm glad of.
BERMUDAL

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:30:54 PM

It's not the best but I'm glad we are getting recongized, FLUZ FLUZ was most rated to be reviewed, so shows people are interested for more info on the project which I'm glad of.

kind of a double edged sword tho.. Appereantly there were alot of people already interested in fluzfluz thats why they got the most votes. So these votes are just a confirmation that alot of people are interested. But by getting a bit of an average rating is the bad side.. because alot of people were interested about fluzfluz and the opinion of cryptorated. After this result there might be a large group of people who will blindly follow the opinion of this site instead of investigating themselves. Thus resulted in losing interest.

So to those people i say: INVESTIGATE, JUDGE & INVEST Grin
FLUZFLUZGLOBAL (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:33:35 PM

As you write a lot about the tokens' trading: do you know what happens to the tokens that you do not sell but buy with a seat? no matter if tier1 or tier2. Do they go to FluzFluz, are they burned or are they kept even if you buy a seat?

Hello, As you might understand, as a serious company we cannot issue token price predictions. The value proposition is centered around the cash backs derived from a premier seat. Any token price arbitrage is an add-on for the speculative oriented participant. This is also favoured in the FLUZ case due to the token burn mechanism after seat activation and hence declining token availability in the market.
FLUZFLUZGLOBAL (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:34:47 PM

Twitter Campaign

Follow Fluz Fluz on Twitter and and earn good rewards

Rewards:
200-299 real followers: 50 FLUZ / week
300-999 real followers: 100 FLUZ /week
1000-3999 real followers: 150 FLUZ /week
4000-9999 real followers: 200 FLUZ /week
10000+ real followers: 300 FLUZ /week

This is really good. unfortunately I could not participate because I dont have 200 followers. Otherwise I would already registered for this bounty. Its pity that they are so strict. Starting from 100 followers would be nice. FLUZFLUZ is a quality ICO. So I am not surprised completely.

Yes, I also cant participate in twitter. But there are other options if anyone interested

Article Post Campaign: 25% = 125.000 FLUZ – The aim is to write original articles on media such as Medium, Steemit, Newbium, or any blogs or website relevant. Video content posted on Youtube are also accepted.
Telegram Campaign: 10% = 50.000 FLUZ
Facebook/Youtube Campaign 15% = 75.000 FLUZ

I already joined Telegram campaign.

Also have a bitcointalk signature campaign if anyone is interested, good opportunity to earn extra tokens towards tier 1 seat Smiley

i am commited to other project at this moment. It will finished in a week time. Then I will think about it. It is indeed a nice opportunity to get some more FLUZFLUZ tokens in this way. Existing business is always attractive in this crypto world.

How to join with bitcointalk campaign. Can we still get tier 1 seat?

Hello you can join the bounty campaign on https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2380473 . Yes you can still get tier 1 seat  Wink
FLUZFLUZGLOBAL (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:36:38 PM

How's it going peeps? been gone for like a week. are there any significant updates about the project? i know, i know, i'm lazy because i could scroll back and read everything.. but i choose the easy road  Grin

You can check out the updates on twitter https://twitter.com/FluzFluzGlobal  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: