Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:09:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best privacy coin?  (Read 15366 times)
Gladyshaa

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:29:47 AM

One of the new contenders in the privacy-centric cryptocurrency race goes by the name of PIVX. based on the current market cap for privacy-oriented currencies, PIVX is the fourth largest. The ecosystem works similar to Dash, as users can run master nodes to support the network. Running PIVX master nodes requires users to lock 10,000 coins into a wallet, compared to Dash’s 1,000 coin threshold. This also means a large part of the available PIVX supply is currently locked up in the master node.
PIVX also provides instant transactions through the SwiftTX implementation. The community is governing the future for this currency, rather than leaving it up to just the developers. One thing all community members are looking forward to is the future implementation of the Zerocoin protocol. This feature will improve transaction privacy even further
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bucciarati

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 08:40:42 AM

Not a fair list, you didn't add Deeponions and Spectrecoin.

Though, the ones mentioned are good. I so much believe in Spectrecoin, it would moon very soon like Monero.

yes, we need to consider also deeponion. price is near ath in last weeks but still cheap in my opinion
next year we can expect a price level between 5 and 10 usd with a moonshot in 2019. privacy will be a very important thing for alts in the coming future

generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 08:46:14 AM
Last edit: December 23, 2017, 09:10:19 AM by generalizethis

This isn't like the NFL draft where only one team can draft Tom Brady. Everyone can use the best technology, so they will--especially given the technology is keeping them from jail or paying taxes. You should be monitoring the DMs and evaluating the success of a coin on how many markets are implementing them into a buying option--even better if you can find a way to evaluate use, but that's tough given people aren't given up market data (at least not by choice).

suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:46:20 AM

What about DeepOnion ? DeepOnion is doing very good job they have already build a big community and also going to be enlisted in the KUcoin exchange this week.

srqrebel

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:43:50 PM

Spectrecoin  has some of the most robust privacy and anonymity technology available.

There are only around 21 million in circulation, yet the price is still well under $5.  This is not likely to remain the case for long.  As the roadmap gets implemented and word gets out, this coin is likely to move up through the ranks very quickly.

You can find out more about this hidden gem here: http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin

Come join our vibrant and growing community on slack: http://slack.spectreproject.io/

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Native TOR+OBFS4  ●  Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon!  ●  Ghost Protocol
XSPEC Slack  ◆   Website  ◆  Twitter  ◆  Facebook  ◆  Reddit  ◆  Telegram
billybonus2

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:11:29 AM

Best privacy is at Monero, but Spectrecoin is also good and you will get more profits from it currently. Could be 10x really soon so do not miss that!
kumara

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:28:32 PM

The best privacy coin is Intensecoin a project that is only four months old and yet has a lot of potential for a breakout in 2018. Intensecoin is a CryptoNote based coin and so has a lot of the privacy features of Monero, such as untraceable, unlinkable totally anonymous transactions, but because it also uses more of the up to date Bytecoin code is also very fast with lower fees. Intense also uses a hybrid POW/POS. The POS features an innovative VPN tunnel on the blockchain.

The VPN is built into the wallet creates secure endpoints for others and leaving your wallet open you have the option of selling VPN services, and charging whatever you wish. Commercial VPN's charge upwards to $100 and when push comes to shove they will share your info with LEO's.

This coin is less than a penny and right now can only be bought at https://stocks.exchange/trade/ITNS/BTC
But major exchanges are in the works for 2018.

Check out the whitepaper and roadmap at http://intensecoin.com
MaxGiant57001

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:58:19 AM

These are some of the best privacy coins

VERGE (XVG)
Algorithm: Scrypt, x17, groestl, blake2s, & lyra2rev2
Block Time: 30 Seconds

PIVX (PIVX)
Algorithm: BTC Core 0.10.x, BIP38 Encryption/Decryption of Private Keys
Block Time: 60 Seconds

Zcash (ZEC)
Algorithm: Equihash
Block Time: 2.5 Minutes

Monero (XMR)
Algorithm: CryptoNight
Block Time: 60 Seconds

DASH (DASH)
Algorithm: Decision Algorithm for Supportive Housing© (DASH)
Block Time: 2.5 Minutes
vovannovig2

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:13:23 AM

I'm sure everyone understands that 2018 will be the year of alternative crypto currency, and now it's time to buy promising coins.

Analyzing many other projects on such criteria as the total number of coins, work in the community, self-financing, technology, and, after seeing how the developer works, I made a choice.
My choice - Spectrecoin XSPEC

1) SpectreCoin (XSPEC)

Very interesting project that will definitely go up in price! - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2103301.0
XSPEC - I'm sure that it will cost much more than now, I buy this coin for all my money!
Indeed an anonymous coin which is dynamically developed by the community!

Here is an article about the fact that a very profitable investment project - https://globalcoinreport.com/heres-why-now-might-be-a-good-time-to-pick-up-some-spectrecoin-xpsec/  Wink

Here is a comparison with other projects and much more!
- http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin
===
I believe that the future for anonymous projects!
https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/can-see-id-eu-rules-anonymous-transactions/  Wink
www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/2017/12/18/eu-considers-launching-database-bitcoin-owners-crack-criminals/  Wink
===

2) Phore - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2307909.0

3) ZOIN - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2085112.0
bitnautis

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:50:56 PM

I noticed many people talked about deeponion , which is interesting project indeed and sure enough ONION price is going up , however no one said about airdrop rounds happening which eventually will give to holders 10000000 coins!
The rules for airdrop eligibity includes among others that in order to qualify, "you must be a member of bitcointalk.org, at least at Jr Member level, registered before December 1, 2017. You must wear DeepOnion signature during the course of all airdrops."    for example

That means that not all new invsetors/holders coming to ONION are eligible for the airdrops , so why someone new to invest in this coin when he knows he is not getting any airdrops which is more than sure will affect price downwards cause obviously token holders would want to sell a percentage of their free coins?

My understanding is that this is mainly good investment for those eligible for airdrops and not anyone
desi92

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:58:09 PM

I dont know which one is the best but if i choose one of them, i will choose monero.
Monero is older than the other mean it has proven itself that its good.
semiwylson

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:50:12 PM

Monero probably the best from my point of view. Everyone has decided for himself what is the best
bitnautis

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:25:58 PM

I dont know which one is the best but if i choose one of them, i will choose monero.
Monero is older than the other mean it has proven itself that its good.

Sure , monero it's the best out there imo also
However it's already well established and eventhough still plenty of room to grow , the potential is even greater with coins like XSPEC
I like deeponion also but there is the problem of price instability due to airdrops
bitnautis

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:27:27 PM

I believe Zcoin (XZC) is an excellent privacy coin also , so my coins would be
XMR,
XZC,
XSPEC
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:45:08 PM

For me there is only one winner here and that is Monero, then I will pick Zcash but it seems the team is struggling with the development,Dash also is doing well. Others are following these three coin IMO
PROdotBITCOIN

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:20:44 PM

For me there is only one winner here and that is Monero, then I will pick Zcash but it seems the team is struggling with the development,Dash also is doing well. Others are following these three coin IMO

I agree with you, now the most popular coin among anonymous coins is Monero. I think that it will eclipse such projects. I already bought this coin for the future

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Fedrey

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:39:47 PM

I agree with you, now the most popular coin among anonymous coins is Monero. I think that it will eclipse such projects. I already bought this coin for the future
I do not know the kind of conviction that you have, although I also believe that Monero has good prospects. But I would like to be really confident about the prospects for the future, And I doubt it. How can you confirm your guesswork?
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 05:13:04 AM

I do not know the kind of conviction that you have, although I also believe that Monero has good prospects. But I would like to be really confident about the prospects for the future, And I doubt it. How can you confirm your guesswork?

Look at DM adoption, everything else is smoke and mirrors.

https://www.deepdotweb.com/2013/10/28/updated-llist-of-hidden-marketplaces-tor-i2p/

ca3r4n

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:05:54 PM

that's my boys,
Zoin - ZOI
Phore - PHR
Hush - HUSH
cripto_fc

Activity: 80

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:07:44 PM

i don´t know a lot of coins but ive heard in terms of privacy monero is one of the best
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: