Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:52:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best privacy coin?  (Read 15380 times)
kinamotorami

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:37:42 AM

An extremely potent coin, and may rise sharply in the future that is the VIT coin. I bought a lot of these coins and I believe they will go to the moon in the future.
ztto

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:41:51 AM

My portfolio is filled with a lot of different privacy coins I think they will all pump and overpass their ath . One of my favorites  are zcash and deeponion which is very low price  at the moment but has a huge potential to compete with the top 5 privacy coins .

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Zorane

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:15:43 AM

Sonder will have best anonymity ever, pay your attention if you interested
ProstoInvestor

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:59:15 PM

Why do not you like Bitcoin confidentiality? For me it's very strange to invest in ZCash, Monero and similar projects, because bitcoin provides almost the same thing, only with more protection.
ariosky

Activity: 240
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:45:20 PM

Why do not you like Bitcoin confidentiality? For me it's very strange to invest in ZCash, Monero and similar projects, because bitcoin provides almost the same thing, only with more protection.

Bitcoin provides relative anonymous. Once your Bitcoin address exposed, people would know your balance and transaction history, even your money flow in the future. You would become transparent to the public.

An anonymous coin like DeepOnion can make your transactions untraceable. Even if someone intercepted your internet traffic, he/she would not be able to know the DeepOnion encrypted messages and your IP address.

Wink

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
ahoenk

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:37:02 PM

The best privacy coin ao far :
1. Monero : created from 2014 untill now. And used on the darknet. People have no doubt about its privacy.
2. Zcash : cash is the first alt using sero knowledge but what i dont like is every time we mine the coin we must pay 5% to developer. However it is also good privacy coin.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3850
Merit: 5015

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:40:40 AM

The best privacy coin for now is PRiVCY.
Dont miss the airdrop https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4503790.0
I wrote something like this last year about ONION  Cheesy

And that was a lie as well, well you 2 for 2. congrats.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
mware

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:04:17 AM

For me the best privacy coin is still monero. monero has been a popular alternative cryptocurrency among enthusiasts who favor anonymity over privacy and sits in the background serving its purpose as a useful and private digital currency.
Babber

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:29:05 PM

For me the best privacy coin is still monero. monero has been a popular alternative cryptocurrency among enthusiasts who favor anonymity over privacy and sits in the background serving its purpose as a useful and private digital currency.

At some point Proof of Stake will be refined enough to provide a security to a network comparable to that of PoW, and then it will be practically superior to that. The fact that it hasn't happened yet is because it is a tougher / more complex problem than securing a network with PoW, and there is also the historical reason of Bitcoin, the first one being based on PoW. Plus there is a hype about it. Interestingly enough, people get emotional sometimes about this PoS vs PoW debate. I think this stems from the BTC maximalism...

Otherwise I really love the idea of Monero, even though I don't hold any of it at the moment for the above reason.
patrickrn32

Activity: 770
Merit: 252

https://twitter.com/iambitboy

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 01:44:32 PM

I prefer Komodo...
#1 in Atomic Swaps
#1 in Github commits
#2 in Innovation

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Serveev

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:02:22 PM

I think Monero is a very good altcoin. Even if it is used as an investment it is a good choice because its price is very small now. And the Monero is very good blockchain which is very hard to track people's wallets.
John Emst

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:20:34 PM

To minimize the risks I can advise you a safe coin, namely Monero (XMR). Since you are not defined by yourself, I conclude that you do not do homework and analysis. It means that you just count on the case. I think you need to go only in a safe way.
Partsimo

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:44:29 PM

Don't forget about NavCoin, they already have a mobile wallet with fast and anonymous transactions.
favelle75

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:53:51 PM

Monero and DeepOnion are my favorite privacy coins.
For me its very important to be not trackable. So i use both of them to buy some illegal stuff.
Privacy coins are really important for whole community.

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
Kruncha

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:49:14 PM

The best is Zcash. It's just a sleeping giant. The team and the orgasiness are very good. It may be playing with misery now. But in the future, the monte will play the cristo counterpart.
RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:04:24 PM

that is absolutely true, and I am also investing in monero coins. because I am sure that in the future the price of the coin can rise as fast as possible and the future is also more popular and bright like bitcoin

generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 07:47:13 PM

The best is Zcash. It's just a sleeping giant. The team and the orgasiness are very good. It may be playing with misery now. But in the future, the monte will play the cristo counterpart.

Not really the best. It has three issues:

1. Trusted setup--this can be redone in a better way--though ultimately, you would want to be a participant and be very sure of your OPSEC. So this can be improved, though still not great unless they can remove the trusted part completely.

2. Optional privacy--this was a moronic choice and the cryptographers (Mathew Green, etc) should be ashamed it ever happened--it limited the anonymity set and led to diminished privacy for those who actually used the privacy feature. It's so dumb, that given Green's award winning research, it comes across as intentional and something they tried to slip by the users, while at the same time undermining their security. Luckily they plan to fix it.

3. You can't audit the supply--this means that the supply could grow unbeknownst to users because of a bug or an attack. This can't be fixed, so I might use Zcash when they fix the other 2, but I'll never hold much of it as the risk isn't worth it.

There are other things, but those are the big three.

Also, the Count of Monte Cristo was one character and Monte Cristo a place, so maybe you meant Dantes to the Count of Monte Cristo as that is his transition from dupe to avenger. Not sure who Zcash would be avenging as they were the ones who fucked up--maybe they fire Zooko and Green and the other idiots collecting 200k a month--notice I'm not calling them idiots because they are unequivocally dumb, but in respect to Zcash's development, they made very obvious mistakes, whether they were intentional or not is beside the point, as they were dumb to think no one would notice if indeed it was intentional--if it was because they couldn't see the flaws in the first place, they shouldn't be in charge of anything that requires foresight as their expertise obviously aren't enough to save them from their obliviousness (reading Zooko's tweets points to the latter).

Saidmod

Activity: 659
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:50:12 AM

that is absolutely true, and I am also investing in monero coins. because I am sure that in the future the price of the coin can rise as fast as possible and the future is also more popular and bright like bitcoin
Monero is widely been use in such transactions especially to those who are hiding any tracks of their own. I was holding xmr and zcash as well but zcash is only for money making. Monero still the best of all privacy coins now IMHO.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
JNR

Activity: 585
Merit: 100

@JNRcryptobox

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:09:51 AM

I'm a big fan of Stellite (XTL) and their team. They have the potential to go to places and beyond.

new heard about this coin from you,, but, look interesting for me,,
anyway, is this Stellite coin focused on privacy ?
because the OP ask about the best privacy coin mate  Wink

Follow my twitter JNR CryptoBox - then DM me i will follow you back
Just Contact Me if you Need Me
Ξ BITCOINTALK Ξ  Ξ TWITTER Ξ Ξ TELEGRAM Ξ 
usmanov123

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Chikuntv

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:23:15 PM

Monero #1 of course, common. the Best tech
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: