Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:11:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Any advice for a newbie?  (Read 10680 times)
Denbella

Activity: 173
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:48:14 AM

My advice for newbie are : The should work industriously to achieve to their aims. They should know that before they can move from one rant to another especially to jr. Member they will have to post as many as more Than 30 post. They should make sure that they avoid scams by reading whitepaper of any airdrop and bounty they will be doing. And as well they should not let people use their own accounts. They should protect it and its password.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MUSFIKAR

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:51:41 AM

Yes, I strongly agree that other people continue to study in the forum, you are grateful that you already have coins in your wallet, do not rush to trade. This is a good thing that you want to invest in cryptocurrency. This is actually the right time because the prices of Bitcoin and Ethereum are currently very good.
dzkazmi

Activity: 218

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:57:56 AM

The best advice for you is to buy at low and sell at high, never sell in loss no matter what. Never panic sell or panic buy a coin. I am sure if you follow these instructions then you will earn good.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
cryptoskillful

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:08:10 AM

The advice for beginners from me is to learn diligently and thoroughly in this Crypto world. Start by learning trade, investment and learning to choose good and potential coins. On the other hand, learn to be careful of fraud in several ICO Projects that have been many scams. I suggest, be careful in investing.
HaddenChapman

Activity: 175

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:54:25 PM

Hi guys,

Newbie here trying to set up a crypto profile. 1 month ago I had heard the name Bitcoin but didn't know what it was other than a digital currency and had not heard of any alt coins so bear with me  Undecided

I don't have a huge amount to invest, thus far i have 0.13 BTC and 2 ETH, 2.6k XRP AND 50 OMG. I want to keep adding to this and keep it for as long as needed, i  am not really interested in trading as i don't understand this space enough to do that.

Any ideas or thoughts? Should i move any of these around? Concentrate on adding to bitcoin? Add to XRP/OMG etc etc???

Also i have a ledger nano s en route to keep my coins.

cheers
Well I would just say be very careful with choosing the coins, it matters the most. Secondly, make sure that you know the holding and selling trend of it. If coins are PRG, ADA and NEO you should hold them.
superfan

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:05:24 PM

I wish I was such a smart Newbie  haha you seem to be pretty far already! good luck
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:11:08 PM

Hi guys,

Newbie here trying to set up a crypto profile. 1 month ago I had heard the name Bitcoin but didn't know what it was other than a digital currency and had not heard of any alt coins so bear with me  Undecided

I don't have a huge amount to invest, thus far i have 0.13 BTC and 2 ETH, 2.6k XRP AND 50 OMG. I want to keep adding to this and keep it for as long as needed, i  am not really interested in trading as i don't understand this space enough to do that.

Any ideas or thoughts? Should i move any of these around? Concentrate on adding to bitcoin? Add to XRP/OMG etc etc???

cheers

I think you should do a lot of research and speculation on upcoming tokens because you'll never trade as you've mentioned. Might as well research on the next big thing to invest on because it will be hard to make profits without trading tokens.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Niam_bakri

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:15:34 PM

The best advice for you is to buy at low and sell at high, never sell in loss no matter what. Never panic sell or panic buy a coin. I am sure if you follow these instructions then you will earn good.
well like the principle of trading is buying cheap prices and selling them when prices rise. it seems very simple indeed, but the one who can screw things up is panic. you have to really believe in crypto that you have so it can reduce a little panic in yourself. if you can master yourself surely the benefits that will be able to wait for time.
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:15:42 PM

Hi guys,

cheers

Actually, you have quite a good hodlings of cryptos for a starter or newbie at that. Check on the top 10 altcoins in the market right now, I sure they have lots of long-term potentials. You can buy them especially right now that the market is very cheap. Or maybe try studying crypto trading. Its the only way you can increase the coin you are holding right now.
rapsonic1337

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:54:04 PM

Read a lot about bitcoin and altcoins. There are so many topics regarding this in this forum. This is the best place to start. Then read articles about digital currencies from other sites. The best way for a newbie is to read a lot.
markmillan1215

Activity: 161
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:00:41 PM

Better not be insatiable, that is without a doubt. For protection my recommendation to you-purchase parts, in light of the fact that the circumstance is hard to foresee right now. It might be, and a much bigger decrease truth be told.
ozgun_a

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 04:02:44 PM

Do not ask advice from strangers online or do not follow Twitter gurus or TV muppets. Always do your own research.

Buying.com
Decentralized E-Commerce Network
●    PRE-SALE: October 1, 2018    ●
Sam$oN

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:03:22 PM

Read a lot about bitcoin and altcoins. There are so many topics regarding this in this forum. This is the best place to start. Then read articles about digital currencies from other sites. The best way for a newbie is to read a lot.

Support. The most important thing is to get a good load of knowledge, so that in the future there are no difficulties with understanding and making decisions.
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:04:55 PM

Hi guys,

cheers

My biggest mistake and primary suggestion to you is to hold "BLUE CHIP" coins. Don't invest recklessly and buy into cheap altcoins because most often than not, new altcoins are shitcoins meaning they are useless and have no value other than whatever value is HYPED.

Stick with the real coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum and accumulate those. You will win in the long-term for sure.
Lansang143

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:11:32 PM

As a newbie,We should keep reading and doing more research about Cryptocurreny.While involving crypto it's truly needs more effort to achieve your goals.
Mkpez

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:15:09 PM

You started better than me. What you need more the right knowledge on which token to invest on. In crypto you can start with virtually nothing and still make it.the most essential thing is adequate research and the right knowledge.
Before investing on any project, be it ico's or established project, here are some of the things I will advice you should consider....

1, The token website.. To ascertain the validity of the project.

2, The Management team.. Do they have vast knowledge on the project and Blockchain? Check the various profiles of individual member of the project on Facebook and LinkedIn to verify their names and experience gained.

3,Their Advisor.. Do they have vast knowledge /experience on the project and blockchain technology?

4, The Tech. Consider the Technology that is being developed, does it make sense? Will it be a disruptive technology? What's the value proposition? What problem will that technology solve?

5, Their partners or Affiliate..  Do they have solid foundation, are they well known? What impact do they have? Check their company's name, their portfolio to verify.

6, Study their white paper.

7, Check if the project has a working prototype
8, Check their Roadmap to know if they are consistent on their promises, have they delivered Alpha Version? When is Beta version coming up? Though certain changes may occur on the process due to unforseen either upward and downward movement of the capital market.

9, What Market are they targeting? Will the project trade across US, Asia and Europe? Etc.

10,Check the token on Github. https://Github.com

11, Do your SWOT analysis and follow the token on

i, Bitcointalk
ii, Telegram
iii, Reddit
iv, Twitter
vi, Facebook
vii, Channel
viii, YouTube
E.T.C

You can check some ICOs website as well

https://www.Smithandcreown.com/
https://www.icoalert.com/
https://www.tokenmarket.net
https://icowatchlist.com/
www:icocountdown.com

Please do have the best of time on this platform and enjoy or rule your world with crypto.
CaterpillarRave

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:57:45 PM

Welcome to the planet of cryptocurrency. As you're fledgling than you beginning posting in political economy or altcoin or discussion of Bitcoin. the most factor to create an honest post is that you just can get advantage and thereon basis you're promoted.Because before it absolutely was promoted on the idea of your time however thanks to such a lot rush on bitcointalk the promotion is on the idea of advantage thus create an honest post and obtain advantage and please share advantage if you prefer the post.
Naitik

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:00:39 PM

You will learn slowly. Just stick with the community. You will feel it as awkward but sure you will understand some major tips from the members. I have learned alot from the community.
Larochka

Activity: 196

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:01:22 PM

The most important advice is not to repeat someone else's mistakes. Listen to those who have long been in this thread and made so many mistakes. Because almost everyone commits mistakes here.

Kovanyy89

Activity: 173

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:26:47 PM

You want to hold coins that you have, especially BTC and ETH. Try to find info about trading but I don't recommend you to risk big money right away. Find ways to earn tokens like airdrops and bounties and you'll be good.

Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: