Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:03:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Any advice for a newbie?  (Read 10680 times)
loveinberlin

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:15:18 PM

I think that the best advice for a newbie is to learn the market and its tendencies, to follow the news and at the same time have some coins for the long-term hold. to my mind, it is better to keep btc and ether now
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jcemos9bt

Activity: 130
Merit: 1

WayMaker Miracle Worker

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:29:37 PM

So far go good your explanation showed you are ready for work and a serious newbie, my advice for you newbie you need more training VIDEOS i mean goto websites were they sell online course i recommend udemy.com and bitdegree.org search for online courses of your choice there get them listen very well as you watch them that will help you with the knowledge you need to move foreword.
bit..what?

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:34:36 PM

I have only one advice for a newbie.
Do not think you get rich quick with bounties.
Good bounties are worth it, but unfortunately the number of bad bounties is bigger.

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
ufalo3

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:39:14 PM

The simplest way is to open YouTube, type there in Search Crypto Trading, and pick some channels that share this information with the users. Good luck!
Kseniya17

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 07:15:08 PM

I believe that it is very dangerous for a newcomer to immediately invest in a cryptographic market without prior knowledge. It is necessary to wait and during this time to find more information about investments and trade.
WhiteShum
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:19:19 AM

I will advise you not to participate in all projects, you need to start analyzing them and see what you were right and what you were wrong.
DedGin

Activity: 560
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:50:36 PM

I believe that every novice first of all should understand, whether it is necessary for him? Is it worth to participate in this? After all, the whole world is strict and does not fail. But if you still want to take a chance, first study the forum, read the novices section before asking questions.
asdalani

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:57:15 PM

My advice for you and for newbie as well is to gather a lot of information to avoid scam and also take some advice on professional and do watch some tips on crypto lile on youtube or read some of it on the internet
My advice is that not everyone is giving you the correct information, make sure you know how to back up that information.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Anastasia93

Activity: 166

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:00:51 PM

First advice, learn a lot before making any financial investment. Don't try to trade and always keep your eggs in different baskets, i.e. diversify your risks into a few portfolios: for long-term investment, ICO investment, etc. Invest in many coins.
Calculating how much money you have before you enter the investment is what you got to learn..

lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:03:26 PM

I believe that every novice first of all should understand, whether it is necessary for him? Is it worth to participate in this? After all, the whole world is strict and does not fail. But if you still want to take a chance, first study the forum, read the novices section before asking questions.
When we were at the beginning of this forum, we really learned what was on this forum and discussed what was happening because we understood everything so we could know well what was available with this forum and for beginners, so we would know more about what coins have the potential to protect us for a long time because all the latest news and coins from certain coins are also in this forum.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

pakupayung

Activity: 437
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:39:28 AM

you can invest as much as you can but know the risks first or you can try trading, starting with a small amount first, buying some potentially profitable coins, while monitoring the market price, buy when the red and selling prices are at the green price. so that you can increase the profitability of the crypto rotation you trade.
BurstBurst

Activity: 494

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:59:50 AM

you can still earn even if you just get your money out of bounty like social campaign you will get big money on fb and twitter especially if you are looking for a nice bounty that you can earn and allocate If you are a newbie then you will be rewarded with the merit which your high quality post will do to get you the merit.
darefreads

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:15:30 AM

Knowledge is the key when you are a starter that's why I suggest to do some reading and researching about cryptocurrency to know more just like what I'm doing I still do some reading and researching about crypto to get updated of what is happening. And I think you can earn a great amount of profit in some currency that you hold.
airdrophunter

Activity: 434

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:16:41 AM

I just advice you to make your wallet from bounty and other alternative sources, which do not need to invest in them. And you would to make good basis.

The very best thing to do when you're a newbie is to read the forum's rules first so you would know the the things that are prohibited in this forum and additionally if you're planning to participate in signature campaign that ranking up to Jr. Member already requires at least one merit.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
bney

Activity: 333

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:23:10 PM

For Newbies- You are entering a good way to earn money. But 1st you need to understand about the crypto properly. Unless you can't stay there. Many scammers, many scams ico'. So it is better to learn first.
shadowduck

Activity: 840

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:10:39 PM

You will not notice how you will become with each more and more to understand the cryptocurrency , I would advise you not only to pay attention to investments, there are still many areas in the cryptocurrency. But for this you need to be trained.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
bitcoinbuyer

Activity: 143

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:20:10 PM

The main advice is not to do stupid mistakes and other wrong decisions that could be the reason of loss. You will regret about it and in the majority of cases people move out after this.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Hira1995
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:59:12 PM

My suggestion for the newbie is to get a better knowledge of crypto before working.Create a positive attitude about crypto,and prepare yourself to accept instability. Lastly, be patient and go ahead. God will help you.
SarahAfiah

Activity: 184

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:03:44 PM

the most important thing is never to be afraid to take risks. crypto currency is a place that has high profits and losses. so prepare yourself for all the things that are disappointing in this business and never give up

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■⚫●●     DINNGO     ●●⚫■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
████████  ⚫●●     THE MOBILE DIGITAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE     ●●⚫  ████████
White Paper  ●  Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   Youtube  ●  ANN Thread
popox

Activity: 141

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:57:11 PM

At the beginning it seems to be right for you just to check information and try to understand some processes that are popular here and after this do any moves.

Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: