Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:33:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do you spend your money from Bitcoin?  (Read 12333 times)
reijusama2583

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 01:57:19 AM

I'm living in a third world country where in the poverty state was so very high. Well the money that i can get from the bitcoin, I'm just gonna save it in the bank so that in the near future i can have money to sustain my daily needs and education. As of now I'm just investing it on my education by means of buying things that are related to my profession.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:02:23 AM

Practically speaking all my house billings paid thru my income from btc,so my regular wage is for my family expenses.but other than that my bitcoins stays on my wallet.i dont wanna spend it all because im still believe that in a short time the value will continuously increase and my earning will grow better and better.
RenegadeMind
Copper Member

Activity: 1380
Merit: 504

THINK IT, BUILD IT, PLAY IT! --- XAYA

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 02:06:09 AM

What I want to spend it on is gas, groceries, and regular bills.

I think I like to HODL a bit too much sometimes.

kittybabe@06

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:30:40 AM

Im newbie and im not yet experience getting money from bitcoin.. Soon if i got money i will spend it to my family and buy for our new tricycle
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:34:30 AM

Today's economy is either rising or falling depending on the consumers and sellers. If you join the Bitcoin, there is a high probability that you will gain something from your money because there are a lot of opportunities here. So my question is, "Where do you usually spend your money that you have gained here in Bitcoin?"
I typically don't spend any of what I earn if I am going to be honest, most of the time it goes right back into the machine in one way or another. The occasional time that I do take some out it typically goes into another investment, which typically has those returns invested again... I'm a pretty boring person aren't I?

I have considered putting some of the earnings I get from Bitcoin into some "funner" things like firearms or car parts, but I never got around to it sadly.
ritsel02

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:47:53 AM

Even though I have a regular job now, there's still a time that monthly salary is not enough for our needs and because of this situation the easiest option for me is to cash out my fund here in bitcoin. We cannot predict emergency situations that money is very necessary so I'm saving my income in my bitcoin wallet and would also like to do traiding too using this money, but when cashing it out is necessary I'm using it to sustain our needs.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:48:21 AM

Today's economy is either rising or falling depending on the consumers and sellers. If you join the Bitcoin, there is a high probability that you will gain something from your money because there are a lot of opportunities here. So my question is, "Where do you usually spend your money that you have gained here in Bitcoin?"

From time to time, if ever I got some bitcoin I earn here in the forum, I use it to pay some expenses because of the shortage of fiat I earn. Fortunately, the platform in our country let me deposit my bitcoin directly to my bank account and there are some bills as well that I can pay directly with bitcoin without the need to convert to fiat. My plan for the long term is to earn enough bitcoin and then make a business offline so that I would not be force to convert my bitcoin to fiat because I would have enough source of income to pay for the bills.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Specialforce

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:59:55 AM

We all know that earning here in bitcoin is not an easy thing so whenever I am earning here, I always make sure that I spend it for something important and not nonsense. Usually I spend it to help my parents with the house expenditures and sometimes I don't ask for them for allowance anymore since I already have my own money. Sometimes I spend it also for my needs and wants.

P60

Activity: 378

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:05:38 AM

The value of bitcoin is increasing a lot these days and the profit I am gaining is also improving. I usually spend less because I know saving would be better and I also make sure that the things I am spending with my bitcoin is worth it. Even though I had earned a lot already, I don't carelessly spend my money because I know that there would come a time where bitcoin would fall down.

Euroda

Activity: 370

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:08:14 AM

I do not earn that much from my currenct job and sometimes I experience shortage of money from it making it hard to pay my expenses at my house. Good thing bitcoin was there so I was able to pay those pending expenses. I even earn more in bitcoin than in my real job since the value of bitcoin has grown a lot these days. I am glad bitcoin was able to help me in dealing with my financial problems.

Drakula

Activity: 421
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:21:29 AM

Oppurtunities are everywhere so every time I will meet one on the way I don't let it go away. I usually get large amount of money on those and that helped me in providing my daily needs and wants since I am still a student and I am not liable for a job. It is a good oppurtunity for me because I can not produce money by myself yet through a job but bitcoin and enabled me to do it.
RushKing

Activity: 192
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:25:10 AM

Well it depends on the situation whenever I am spending my bitcoin but most of the time I am avoiding spending too much since the value of bicoin has been growing a lot nowadays. It would benefit me more if I will save more than spending. My expenses in my house are usual ones I am spending my bitcoin with and I find bitcoin effective in making me earn money.
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:25:45 AM

I usually spend my money from bitcoins to buy some stuff online. The moment when I got my coins I usually contacted someone to exchange my coins with paypal balance so that I can buy anything in a buy and sell website with paypal as a payment method because they are not offering bitcoins. The remaining coins will be used for other activities, like converting into fiat and trading.

Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:27:22 AM

Well, I spend my money from bitcoin to built our house, then after that I want to spend it to build a business where I can fine income everyday while waiting for my bounty rewards in two to three months sometimes.
Fasunathan

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:49:45 AM

Where do I spend my money from Bitcoin? Well, I just keep it in my Bitcoin wallet because if I will spend it, then I will lose the opportunity of gaining so I did not try to spend it yet. Maybe if I already stored enough bitcoin I will spend but since now I am currently having small amount of bitcoin, I am not yet spending it. But sooner or later I will also spend some of it for my family.
rosepetals

Activity: 650

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:15:03 AM

Spending it through investments,for daily needs also,looking forward to earn more for my family to be financially free through my earnings in bitcoin,i also make sure to spend it in a good way because it was not that easy to earn money  here it requires more effort and knowledge.
Planning also to help my parents and relatives who needs financial support,the rest is for my savings.

wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 05:50:27 AM

For now the whole purpose of my bitcoin is to store them into my vault and let them grow to higher rates with the time. If by any chance I need the money in emergency then I will just convert it into the fiat currency at best rates and then will use it through my bank account. If my friends or families are attached to it then I will just send the bitcoin over to their addresses for their use. Besides that my local bitcoin wallet gives me features like top up of mobile phones, DTH recharges and much more which I do use many times as it is quick and easy. I don’t usually buy more things from the online store by using the bitcoin because my sole purpose is to grow them at this point and not to spend much. So just small things and not the bigger one.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

Dewao

Activity: 337

Qravity is a decentralized content production and

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:12:24 AM

You can spend your bitcoin to your bills, buy the things you want. But me i'd rather to save first then by next year i will sell it. It is much better to help me when the price will continue rising. For now i have a job that can provide all my needs everyday so i just save my bitcoin  for the next year.
gondar1

Activity: 75

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:14:52 AM

Well i use the money I earn from trading bitcoins to pay my bills and apartment rent. If I have some extra left I usually save it to buy some accessories for my computer and my cellphone.

bristlefront

Activity: 225

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:22:20 AM

I spend my bitcoins on some essential things or sometimes expensive food that suits my taste.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: