Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:04:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do you spend your money from Bitcoin?  (Read 12333 times)
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:01:55 AM

I spend my bitcoins on some essential things or sometimes expensive food that suits my taste.

Wow, that is nice. I can't afford so much bitcoin to food because I am a type of bitcoin user who holds my bitcoin for a period of time. But I use them sometimes in buying some items on Steam or maybe a game on Steam. My recent game that I bought is PUBG which I enjoy playing today.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chelle5

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:21:23 PM

I buy load for my phone so that I could go on the forum.Syaying online and having to read about certain topics and answer some of the topics that i want to answer.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
uray

Activity: 1400
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:39:34 PM

What i do with my money is my personal choice and since these topics are created for the purpose of fun i would like to join in Tongue I do not usually spend the money i make trading,i usually reinvest in some new projects which looks promising and some are used to gamble as you need some fun once in a while.
bonosurgut

Activity: 520
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:42:43 PM

car and apartment
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:50:30 PM

I spend my money from Bitcoin in paying monthly Bills, buying my kids resources or needs for the month, food for the month. I think i am using my money in Bitcoin in buying almost all the basic needs of a person. Well because i turned almost all of my money in Bitcoin so i cash out some every month to buy things we need for the month.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:18:11 PM

I spend my money to bitcoin and bitcoin buy to altcoins or trading that helps my bitcoin to grow and once i earned bitcoin I earn more profit and i investing to iCO and I get some reward and some profits after the icO and when the Coin or token are tradable.
Milo_Kidd

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:29:01 PM

Today's economy is either rising or falling depending on the consumers and sellers. If you join the Bitcoin, there is a high probability that you will gain something from your money because there are a lot of opportunities here. So my question is, "Where do you usually spend your money that you have gained here in Bitcoin?"

Well ofcourse we have our needs and wants. Mostly if we have work our income will not enough to get what we needs specially our wants were continuously getting bigger. So for me mostly I spend it with what I need. Becuase my monthly income with my work doesnt enough to support it. And if I have my extra I save it and have enough to get what I want.

shata

Activity: 547
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:40:10 PM

I spend my bitcoins on some essential things or sometimes expensive food that suits my taste.

Wow, that is nice. I can't afford so much bitcoin to food because I am a type of bitcoin user who holds my bitcoin for a period of time. But I use them sometimes in buying some items on Steam or maybe a game on Steam. My recent game that I bought is PUBG which I enjoy playing today.

That's nice but for my personal expenses of bitcoin I am using it for my house improvement and also for the daily need for the kids like of study materials. For food I also used that during the wants of what they like to eat and now I am controlling the money which I gained from bitcoin because we are saving for the future of the kids and their educational plans for college.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄    
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ghostunicorn

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:43:34 PM

Today's economy is either rising or falling depending on the consumers and sellers. If you join the Bitcoin, there is a high probability that you will gain something from your money because there are a lot of opportunities here. So my question is, "Where do you usually spend your money that you have gained here in Bitcoin?"

I pay my bills and I buy some food with the bitcoin I earned. This is a must for me, I can't collect much in my saving account. That's the only way to survive honestly.
spinach98

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:49:10 PM

As of now I am not earning yet but if I already get paid,the money that I will earn from bitcoin I will invest it for business in order for my money to grow big and earn big.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:55:14 PM

I spend my money from bitcoin to fulfill my needs. Also i like to spend it specially on food and to fill my hobbies.
Same here. I use my money from bitcoin to buy anything I want. It is really helpful because it is providing me with a decent pocket money, not to mention that it is helping me financially. I even managed to get recognition from my parents. Funny, isn't it?

But anyways, I am really thankful because bitcoin and this forum exist. Otherwise, I would have been so depressed and hopeless.
christina30

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:03:20 PM

As of now I spend it to my baby needs and some of them I just keep it for my plan to fix our house . bitcoin really help me for my needs specially Christmas is coming so need to save again
margarete11

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:30:40 PM

I spend my money from bitcoin to fulfill my needs. Also i like to spend it specially on food and to fill my hobbies.
Same here. I use my money from bitcoin to buy anything I want. It is really helpful because it is providing me with a decent pocket money, not to mention that it is helping me financially. I even managed to get recognition from my parents. Funny, isn't it?

But anyways, I am really thankful because bitcoin and this forum exist. Otherwise, I would have been so depressed and hopeless.
same here with the current salary I am gaining right now I could not even afford to buy a new phone thanks to the opportunity given by bitcoins  I could buy the things I want and build a strong financial foundation.
strocifer

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:39:39 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2017, 10:53:36 AM by strocifer

For those how use the money they made to help their family, big up!
I am young and single so no family for now, i am selfish and want to enjoy myself.

But actually it depends on the amount you are talking about!
If you made a few $, just go to the restaurant with your girlfriend.
If you made a few k$, you are good and should reinvest them into volatile altcoin to make it bigger.
If you made a few 100 k$ you should think of investing into real estate. Don't let the whole amount on the cryptos, you would strongly regret it in case of a downfall!
If you made a few M$, go to Switzerland and meet a private banker, and live the life you've ever dreamed of. Lucky you
_Dawid_

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:59:54 PM

I don't know any place where are things that people could spend their crypto money. The retailers still don't accept crypto in the nore known places and brands. Maybe it will change soon, we will see. Maybe crypto will adopt.
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:03:18 AM

The money I gained from Bitcoin is usually spent on other coins especially if the prices are low I woud buy altcoins that are onsale currently but sometimes ifI really really need the money I withdraw them and encash them to our local currency to pay for my bills.
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 12:48:48 AM

Exactly our econony has its ups and downs. So, we better be wise on how we spend our Bitcoins. For me, I usually get half of my btc  and exchange it into fiat to provide my necessities, like food, bills, computer upgrades, and for my family's financial needs. The other half will be kept, that would be served as my investment with the hopes that btc value may rise sky high. Some are being used for trading , but I dont know much about trading, Im a bad trader, so better keep my btc on hold. So far right now I put a decent amount to upgrade my computer coZ this is the most essential thing about being a Bitcoiner. It always feels good when your system unit runs smoothly, it can help you lessen the risk of transaction loss or failure. Also I am a gamer, I can easily get out of the app while Im doing campaigns and get back into the game instantly.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
oyinkansolaberry

Activity: 87

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:56:15 AM

in the final analysis the reason why we make money is to spend and also invest it. As much as we love to keep our Bitcoin save and make them appreciate and increase in value, it becomes useless if we don't spend it on things we love and also channel them to other investment that can increase our net worth. so for me, a part of my Bitcoin will be spent buying things that I love and also used for other investment purposes.
xYakult

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:05:32 AM

Whether the price is up or down, I use my earnings to pay bills and it actually brings food to our table as a family. I know I should just invest and not be fully dependent in bitcoin as my primary source of income but since maintaining a sustainable lifestyle and finding a job that is fit for me and my family's monthly expenses is hard, I still go for bitcoin for my daily expense.

Hope time will come that I will be able to invest and be open in trading.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:05:54 AM

I only use money from bitcoin to buy goods and sometimes also to meet the needs of my life for a week or a month, depending on the lack of my finances. Most importantly I just use it for the things that are needed.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: