Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:51:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do you spend your money from Bitcoin?  (Read 12341 times)
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 356

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:57:00 PM

For now, I will spend my bitcoin earnings for the innovations of our house and the other for our daily needs. As a intermediate, I doesn't have already savings in bitcoin even I like because we in my family are too many and many of us are undergraduate, not professionals.
Silent26

Activity: 602
Merit: 326

Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:06:35 PM

Well. Though I didn't earn any bitcoin yet. But if only i already have bitcoins. I would like to save it as long as i can. Maybe i will use it to buy such expensive things but most of all. For emergency purposes

404 Not Found
Kittygalore

Activity: 868
Merit: 63

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:16:18 PM

Today's economy is either rising or falling depending on the consumers and sellers. If you join the Bitcoin, there is a high probability that you will gain something from your money because there are a lot of opportunities here. So my question is, "Where do you usually spend your money that you have gained here in Bitcoin?"
Honestly, I spend my money from bitcoin for almost everything. Why? First I don't want my family especially my parents to support my financial problem I want it to be solve all by myself and that is the reason why I always spend it all time. Next, of course I also save it for the luxury things I want. And lastly, I save it in case of emergency.
markdario112616

Activity: 816
Merit: 133

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:45:32 PM

As of the moment, Some of my earnings are now alloted for our basic needs (for my kids) and some of it are alloted for our bills, and the remaining Bitcoin goes to my investment. If only that I don't have a kids yet, I would definitely not going to use my Bitcoins and I'll let it stay at the market. Not only that I could prepare for my future but also I could have money if in case of emergency. Literally speaking I earn more money here in the industry compare to my salary, Which is also a good thing for me since I tend not to use my salary and I have the chance to save more for my family.
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:47:34 PM

Now  bitcoin is the best way to investment money. Bitcoin is always my favorite currency and i earn from it a lot. Well i would like to deposit my money to bank because   its totally safe  Grin

I am not selling or cashing out my bitcoin yet. I want to save it till the price will go higher than it is right now. However, when that day comes I would like to spend the money for my family needs. They are my primary reason why I work hard for bitcoins. If Im lucky enough to earn bigger maune I will deposit it to my child' s bank account for future purposes.
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:54:12 PM

Today's economy is either rising or falling depending on the consumers and sellers. If you join the Bitcoin, there is a high probability that you will gain something from your money because there are a lot of opportunities here. So my question is, "Where do you usually spend your money that you have gained here in Bitcoin?"
I usually spend it in most important occasion or events or situation. For example, tuition fees since I am a student financial support is all i want and through bitcoin I can now finance myself without worrying others. And also I save it for my future. Its better to save now than regret later.
2hot2handle

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:05:26 PM

Now  bitcoin is the best way to investment money. Bitcoin is always my favorite currency and i earn from it a lot. Well i would like to deposit my money to bank because   its totally safe  Grin
I am not selling or cashing out my bitcoin yet. I want to save it till the price will go higher than it is right now. However, when that day comes I would like to spend the money for my family needs. They are my primary reason why I work hard for bitcoins. If Im lucky enough to earn bigger maune I will deposit it to my child' s bank account for future purposes.
Same here I am also saving my bitcoin for the future of my family they are the reason why I am working hard and trying my best to earn bitcoin, though sometimes I convert little bitcoin to use for daily needs still I am aiming to hold my bitcoin for long term.

Dice    |    Caraycruz    |    Roulette    |    Multicolor   |   Bounties    |    Lottery    |    Exchange    |    Affiliates
████████████████████ [   B I T S L E R   C A S I N O   ] ████████████████████
★           $20,000 Weekly Wagering Contest           ★          $5,000 Weekly BTSLR Coin Contest           ★
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:07:02 PM

I'm glad that bitcoin is a great benefit to me, now bitcoin income is bigger than working in the office, and I've bought cars and homes from bitcoin, I have a 2018 target to buy apartments from bitcoin. Thanks bitcoin.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

reijusama2583

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 04:15:27 PM

Well actually I did not garnered any money right now on bitcoin but when that time comes I will spend it in my schooling because right now I'm living on a low social status family. If I already got money because of bitcoin I will use it in a very useful way in a sense that it helps me to improve myself and to help my fellow neighbors that need to surpass the obstacle in their life.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:15:45 PM

Same here I am also saving my bitcoin for the future of my family they are the reason why I am working hard and trying my best to earn bitcoin, though sometimes I convert little bitcoin to use for daily needs still I am aiming to hold my bitcoin for long term.

There is a lot of ways to spend your money and most of them is used in your needs. I convert some of my bitcoins to fiat so I can buy some stuffs that I need, but mostly I use it to buy some steam games and steam items.
Redanim

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:24:26 PM

Usually for human needs. Sometimes when I withdraw money from bitcoins I investing in other cryptocurrencies, it all depends on whether I need money urgently or not. When bitcoin course grows same time I bring out some money. Sometimes it even happens that money is miscarried, who knows what can happen and money will be needed urgently.
4U

Activity: 195

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:09:35 AM

Actually, I've been struggling to make BTC. I do not want to waste it on anything. Not now. Maybe 2-3 years later
That was a good plan for your bitcoin, my bitcoin was spend it in different ways, first my bitcoin was used to buy the needs of my family, next is i used some of my bitcoin to pay all our bills that is the role of my bitcoin earning monthly because my salary is not just to high it is only exact for the expenses of my family but since bitcoin came to my life i already have savings which is one of my goal for the future of education of my two kids.
Well I use bitcoin for different use such as paying bills and also I’m using in my tuition fees and from last seven month I’m using bitcoin in restaurant’s and hotels as well so there is no doubt that bitcoin is using for daily expanse and also you can do your daily trade here and also you can invest bitcoin and can take a very good profit.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:10:34 PM

There is a lot of ways to spend your money and most of them is used in your needs. I convert some of my bitcoins to fiat so I can buy some stuffs that I need, but mostly I use it to buy some steam games and steam items.
That is a great thing because you are benefiting from bitcoin and from your work but you should also think that it is better if you will manage your earnings enough to save some money or to make some investment and that is how you are going to make more money that will be more than enough for your needs and wants. Build your financial structure first before feeding your wants.
plaintiff77

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:47:36 PM

I have been earning big from bitcoin where i never expect to get. I put so much effort with lots of strategies just to get it. From bitcoin's earning i spend it to all i wanted even before. Just like gadgets and i also spend it buying food i like. Someday, i want to put up business through bitcoin. This is one main reason bitcoin is besy compared to other crypto currency since we earn big from it and spend it to all what we want to buy. The rest of my bitcoin i saved and kept it so i can have bigger exchange rate since we all noticed how rate gone higher at present. It is really a great blessing to each and everyone who have been using for years and so as for me. This helps a lot of of people and would help millions for the next 20 more years.
appleffi

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

One of a kind

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:00:42 PM

I usually spend it on my utility bills such as for electricity and internet from which my electronic wallet already offers a direct transaction to my billers address. Bitcoin indeed help me with my bills and lessen my stress of finding money to pay those bills, also it offers less hassle for some dealers already accept bitcoin as a way of transacting.

Bionicgalaxy

Activity: 317
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:04:46 PM

I usually spend my money that i have gained here in bitcoin is by helping my parents to pay all of our bills and other expenses at home and by buying the stuffs that i needed in school. That's why i am really thankful that i learned about bitcoin because it change my life since i started to use it.
Charot12345

Activity: 257
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:48:59 PM

For now I’m not spending bitcoin because I’m holding it. I’m waiting for it to grow like any others people here. But just in case I need money on school or anything I’ll get only how much I need. And I also convert it into fiat to give it to my parents for the everyday needs in the house.

tumokatok

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:22:14 PM

I think it would be a loss to spend our hard-earned efforts just to spree, my bitcoin results I would use for other business investments for my future and my child, and some of which I would use for my daily living needs
Gumpfire

Activity: 378
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:42:42 PM

I usually spend my bitcoin to buy the things that i ever wanted like gadgets, clothes, accessories, shoes, and other things. Bitcoin is very helpful to me that i can buy the stuffs that i want without asking money to my parents that's why bitcoin really change life to a better life.
panganib999

Activity: 1750
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 02:51:32 PM

It is a good thing to know how people used their bitcoin in a more daily basis because it is true that the way of their transaction could somehow affect the movement of bitcoin on the market. We all know that bitcoin transactions is dependent on the people who are going to used it in a more daily basis but i somehow believe that bitcoin has great future for people who look to bitcoin as a form of investments for them to earn and to have profit because it could help bitcoin stock movement.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: