Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:35:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do you spend your money from Bitcoin?  (Read 12333 times)
Lorin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:31:48 AM

Today's economy is either rising or falling depending on the consumers and sellers. If you join the Bitcoin, there is a high probability that you will gain something from your money because there are a lot of opportunities here. So my question is, "Where do you usually spend your money that you have gained here in Bitcoin?"
I spend my money buying our needs i donate to others and rebuild my house.and now im beginning to build my small business like mini grocery.

Just like you the money that I've earned from bitcoin helps me a lot specially for our everyday needs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lm2e4

Activity: 248

https://exclusiveplatform.com/

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:41:08 AM

For now I'm saving my money gained here in bitcoin to support my future needs. Because few months from now I would be needing a lot of money to successfully finish my dreams. I don't want everything to be ruined just to fulfill my needs, and I don't want my family to suffer just because of my wants. So if you were like me, don't spend your earnings/bitcoin just for nothing, always spend it with purpose. But soon when proper time comes, I will spend my bitcoin not for me but for those who deserve.
Toden1379

Activity: 246

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:14:51 AM

I will save it and reinvest it. I think this is the smartest thing to do. I keep and save it for the future

EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWOR      EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25       
        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││
darthmaul

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:18:52 AM

Today's economy is either rising or falling depending on the consumers and sellers. If you join the Bitcoin, there is a high probability that you will gain something from your money because there are a lot of opportunities here. So my question is, "Where do you usually spend your money that you have gained here in Bitcoin?"
I usually spend my money that i have gained here in bitcoin is by helping my parents to pay all of our bills and other expenses at home and by buying the stuffs that i needed in school. That's why i am really thankful that i learned about bitcoin because it change my life since i started to use it.

Hm this seems to be fairly honest answer. Such good thing that bitcoin is helping you and your parents in paying thing. I think sticking with bitcoin forever is good option for those who are having desires to earn more with bitcoin. IF this keeps growing like this then we have great chances that we will form a best bitcoin community ever and the market cap which can give us more and more as the time is passing.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:37:52 AM

Mostly, the money I earned from bitcoin is spent on my personal needs. I think that is where most of us spend their earned bitcoin right? As for me, since I know that bitcoin's price is volatile, I don't spend all of my earned bitcoin at one day, I keep most of it, so that I can keep on investing to other alts and I will keep earning a decent amount. This is a good strategy so you will not run out of bitcoin.
monkeykiss21

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:52:58 AM

I didn't spend anything yet i just save it in order to buy expensive things. I am also planning to invest in altcoins so thats why i also save it. Everyone wants to get rich from bitcoins.

But if you spend your profit in a day you will not come far.

Where the same open minded about the things what do we need. Me also I save it for my own. And have plan to invest altcoins. And I keep it also for my family future.
emulsifryer

Activity: 337

Bet2dream.com

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:02:42 AM

I spend my money from bitcoin to fulfill my needs. Also i like to spend it specially on food and to fill my hobbies.
I spend money also specially on food because it is very important without food we can't survive in this world, next is i will spend my money from Bitcoin to buy my own computer so that i can easily work at home.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Bet2Dream ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬  Get Free Bal($) When You Register! Join Now!  ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬  Referral & Mining Program | Event & Daily Rewards! | Bet2Dream NFT Club! ▬▬▬
josealerav

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:07:47 AM

I mostly spend my bitcoin on buying stuffs and gambling.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:54:08 AM

I don't like spending a lot especially with the bitcoin that i earned here from forum and trading crypto currency. Instead i am sharing my blessings here in bitcoin to my family by providing our daily needs. Some of my bitcoin is keep in my wallet to HODL so i can buy more with the bitcoin value in the future
There are so many ways to utilize the money you have earned through the use of bitcoins .the best one according to my experience is not to trade or invest but convert it into the fiats and do some sort of local business of your own.

This is because the stability is biggest question mark on the value of these assets and hence if anyone gets a chance to come out of this by using earning methods that do not involve cryptos, he must go for it according to my belief. This really makes sense as no one knows how much long will they survive.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:56:28 PM

I buy load for my phone so that I could go on the forum.Syaying online and having to read about certain topics and answer some of the topics that i want to answer.
In my opinion, there is no point of spending your bitcoins. Spending of bitcoins will not help you get any fruitful results. It is better to hold your bitcoins in your wallets for as long period of time as you can. Spending of bitcoin actually means that you are going to waste your very own bitcoins with your very own hands. You can use paper money for meeting your daily based needs instead of spending your bitcoins.
buharikx31

Activity: 830
Merit: 258

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:51:22 PM

I always withdraw my bitcoins because we still dont have a lot of places where we can buy items by using bitcoin, but i think after card intregration which will have live balances or visa which directly gonna convert you funds to EUR, USD it would be a great idea it is all depends on a cryptocurrency conversion or better to withdraw using local bitcoins the conversion price can be better if you are using exchanges

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
gabbiee

Activity: 167
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:38:54 AM

I will save it and reinvest it. I think this is the smartest thing to do. I keep and save it for the future
That's also my plan for what I'm earning from bitcoin. Saving is better than spending unless you need it so much it is reasonable to spend it. But as long as there is nothing important I'll save it for the future and for situations I need it most for example emergencies, etc.

beezunus

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:04:18 AM

I just take some for my personal needs and the rest I use for investing and trading so I will not spend it just for non important things
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:49:43 AM

Mostly, the money I earned from bitcoin is spent on my personal needs. I think that is where most of us spend their earned bitcoin right? As for me, since I know that bitcoin's price is volatile, I don't spend all of my earned bitcoin at one day, I keep most of it, so that I can keep on investing to other alts and I will keep earning a decent amount. This is a good strategy so you will not run out of bitcoin.
Bitcoin has really been a great help to meet some needs. It all depends on each individual's pocket anyway as some people will obviously have not much reason to spend while some would not really have much of a choice. However, with the situation of things so far, I have tried to cut my spending a little bit in bitcoin and focus more on saving. There are some expenses that can still be sacrificed now for the future.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
chickenjoy

Activity: 130

ICO Live! betterbetting.org

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:43:31 AM

Spending my bitcoins on my personal needs and my family's personal needs too.On my phones load.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬   
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:08:20 AM

I usually spend the major part of my bitcoin on investments because I think that bitcoin should keep coming rather than going out of my wallet. The minor parts I use to buy things online, and if not accessible online using bitcoin, I withdraw it to cash, that way I'll still be able to buy what I want and need.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Bitcoinislife09

Activity: 1028
Merit: 144

Diamond Hands 💎HODL

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:04:13 AM

Bitcoin has been really helpful for me as a student because I get to buy things that I want and I need on my own, without asking money from my parents. I plan to continue earning bitcoin in college so it can help me support my studies together with my parents. Also, when I have bitcoins, my parents has a part there as a thanksgiving gift for their efforts.
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:33:26 AM

For now I’m not spending bitcoin because I’m holding it. I’m waiting for it to grow like any others people here. But just in case I need money on school or anything I’ll get only how much I need. And I also convert it into fiat to give it to my parents for the everyday needs in the house.

Same as me, I’m not used to spending, Bitcoin is just like savings for me; I save and withdraw at the right time when I have made profits. But I’m a man with family, so when I withdraw my money from Bitcoin, there are certain things (responsibilities) that I have to take care of, and that’s exactly what I do. I don’t have time for stuffs like gambling and the rest of them, but I do trading, and when I spend, I spend wisely.
micleeiu398

Activity: 219
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:36:56 AM

If I ask you for a clarification? I can only say that you read the threads first or here in the forum. Learn more about bitcoin, try to read the basics to learn you to join the campaigns for you to earn. Of course before you join? You need to invest more to get involved in the campaign. Most because of bitcoin users joining campaigns, because the campaign earns a big deal, they overwhelm their investment. So they are all now successful and successful in life. With diligence and perseverance they became a popular help with bitcoin Smiley.

You have taken the right decision for your future. The price of bitcoin is increasing day by day with the increase in its importance because with the passage of time every day many new people come to know about bitcoin and after a short interval of time they start investing in it. In this process it price is rising day by day and it can give you a very fine profit in these two years.
sheldonnnn

Activity: 420
Merit: 266

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:41:38 AM

Unfortunately I can not use bitcoin as money in my country. Because shops and restaurants do not accept Bitcoin here. I must exchange it for a national currency. But lately I do not spend it almost at all. I can spend a bit on my everyday needs or if I want to buy something for myself but I just save most of my earnings.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: