Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:25:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do you spend your money from Bitcoin?  (Read 12339 times)
lenovo16

Activity: 210
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:35:41 PM

Today's economy is either rising or falling depending on the consumers and sellers. If you join the Bitcoin, there is a high probability that you will gain something from your money because there are a lot of opportunities here. So my question is, "Where do you usually spend your money that you have gained here in Bitcoin?"
Actually the money I gained from bitcoin becomes my saving. Because I prefer to hold my bitcoin than to exchange it to our local rate. Since I also know that holding bitcoin , can also make your money to grow. And aside from that I still have my job to support my daily needs. Except when I really come to short and need to use my fiat in bitcoin.
trickee

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:51:35 PM

Today's economy is either rising or falling depending on the consumers and sellers. If you join the Bitcoin, there is a high probability that you will gain something from your money because there are a lot of opportunities here. So my question is, "Where do you usually spend your money that you have gained here in Bitcoin?"
i spend my money from bitcoin to provide our need daily especially our allowance.
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:03:32 AM

I spend my money from bitcoin mostly on food and some stuff that i need, but i can say that the highest percent that i spend would probably go to food expenses.
If possible avoid spending your bitcoin, since you are spending most of it on food I suppose you have no other choice but if you can get a job and use that money to buy your daily necessities it is better that you do it since the price of bitcoin is going to keep climbing.
Gategold

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:11:56 AM

I spend my money earned from bitcoin on my daily needs and do some shopping for myself. But now i stop exchanging bitcoin for paper money because bitcoin is more profitable.
I cannot spend my bitcoin directly, I still need to convert it into paper money.  Undecided . But I feel happy to save my money in form of bitcoin for now because the price is keep increase  Grin

SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:55:03 PM

I spend my money from bitcoin in many place.First of all in my daily uses/necessary I use money that I earned from bitcoin selling.In my daily life I use money from bitcoin contentiously.

I spend my money on Bitcoin in many places. In my daily needs, money from Bitcoin plays a vital role. Because I am professional trader and Bitcoin is most important for me.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:16:50 PM

I generally don't prefer to spend my bitcoins at this stage and want to save it longer to get more benefits from it when price will increase in coming years but if there is any emergency situation then I sell my bitcoins and convert it to fiat as still there are no places in my city where I can spend my bitcoins directly.
finlandais

Activity: 397
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:17:45 PM

The time when I need to buy something and I  cam short of cash,at that time I usually sell my bitcoin. Otherwise if I have enough cash then I never sell my coins and keep holding them to grow more.I don't spend it on a particular item.Whenever for whatever I need it ,I use it.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
plaintiff77

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:03:34 PM

I spend my big earnings from bitcoin to my daily consumption, the gadgets i tend to wish even before and to buy food i wanna eat everyday. From the day i have decided to join bitcoin it changed my whole life. I am earning extra from bitcoin and i got bigger compared from my regular job which is a very great lifestyle that i didnt expect to have. In bitcoin you will get to learn a lot of things from different people and at the same time you will earn. That is why i considered bitcoin truly a blessing to everyone who has been using it for years. Since if makes your dream come to reality.
Fleshslasher

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:56:24 PM

I am currently not spending anything from my bitcoin. Why ? Well guess it. The fees are so high that i can't even pay one thing without paying the double price. I mean they are really high for newbies they are a great pain.

I really miss the days when the fees were very low. I wish i had invested then.
MotulDiesel

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:49:01 PM

I save 2/3 of my bitcoin and waiting for the raise. 1/3 left i exchange to money or invest in something which are profitable. Bitcoin not my main major, i do bitcoin stuffs to earning money and invest in it when i see bitcoin can earning money and i get profit from it. However, in future, my plan of spending will be changed, all thing depend on how bitcoin will be in next few year, i always hope bitcoin will go far in future because i believe in bitcoin and what it can do !
CherRic

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:49:45 PM

I spend it in worthwile and important things. Some of it are spend in travelling. Sometimes you have to treat yourself by buying or doing what you really wanted. Some of it are already saved in my bank.
signup01

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:09:30 PM

if I own the money from the bitcoin that I spend for everyday purposes, parent to the parents and I tube also make my future savings of course.
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:42:15 AM

Answers would really be different since people do have different priorities and wants in life which means money can be spend into various things.Engaging on bitcoin would potentially give you profits but would really depend if you do go for short term or long term and to think off that we should not think that bitcoin do always rise up its price.There are times it dips its price which means we do potentially lose up money too.
Your re just like me. I have also craze for eating food form different restaurants and this is the reason I keep teasing different foods and restaurants frequently. The second most thing where I sue my profit is shopping and that too online one.

I am fond of having a big wardrobe updated with latest trends in fashion. This is how I enjoy my money form bitcoin. Thanks to bitcoin!
btcjocan

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:58:58 AM

I didn't spend my money in bitcoin to anything because I want to save it for the future. I don't want to spend it especially if it is not necessary things to buy. I will spend it some day but I will not spend it yet because I want to save more bitcoin in my wallet for my future expenses. Sooner or later I will spend it next time if it is already enough for me to spend.
sumanto

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:09:09 AM

I often use my money as a result of the benefits of bitcoin playing I usually use to buy my living necessities and I donate some to the underprivileged or the old orphaned or the old homeless.
Boybugwal760820

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:16:44 AM

I'm still saving the money that I've got from bitcoin... maybe invest it in a food cart business then if it happens again that I've got some more money from bitcoin I would invest preferably invest it to a food truck business. The more money that I will get from bitcoin will be more investments for me.
cepedacharles

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:29:13 AM

I spend bitcoin on my home expenses and I saved bitcoin for my future and I did not spend when I bought something that I did not need and i spend it when I bought things that really needed. and I spend my bitcoins in my food daily and I also help my parents. And I also accumulate money for my brother's study in school.
Duogembrot

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:30:39 AM

I can dilute my bitcoin to buy daily necessities and give to a place of worship for charity. the more we do the more profit the more we get.
Natsuu

Activity: 1148
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:53:01 AM

I didn't spend my money in bitcoin to anything because I want to save it for the future. I don't want to spend it especially if it is not necessary things to buy. I will spend it some day but I will not spend it yet because I want to save more bitcoin in my wallet for my future expenses. Sooner or later I will spend it next time if it is already enough for me to spend.

I'll just keep holding it if it's not necessary for me to spend but if there's a serious case that needs money I won't hesitate to convert some into fiat.
Well if my target price will reach then I sell some and treat my family into a vacation.

JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:07:42 AM

Of course i spend it on all the expenses in everyday needs foods,pay bills etc..spend all for the comfort of my family ..for business and everything Kiss Kiss
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: