Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:30:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do you spend your money from Bitcoin?  (Read 12334 times)
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:22:24 PM

I would reinvest more within this crypto industry, not bitcoin but buying other potential alts for more profits, for physical goods i would seriously go for expensive assets like cars, rigs or house if i could afford to. But since i'm starting just for i think a year or so, those profits i gained were exchanged back into my local fiats own leisure, don't forget to fuel your passion for more in crypto, money is only yours when you had them in your pocket wallet  Tongue
It is a good thing to used your bitcoin for you to invest with the bitcoin because it is also a way for you to earn and to have a profit with the used of your own terms on trading and the system on transaction could also help you to have a bigger profit in the future. But if you want to earn more the best key is for you to learn knowledge with the used of your own risk and time for you to gain different information about bitcoin and other form crypto-currencies.
Trading is the best way to make a lot of money in bitcoin because if you know how to trade then it will become a great opportunity for you to put your money because that will be the reason for you to maximize your potential profit because the volatility of the coins will become an advantage for you to play with it and make tons of money.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:00:29 PM

I spend it for my daily needs like payment for water bill, house and etc. and for my allowance and bitcoin is my source of income that can help me in my daily needs and also my family and i hope someday i make my own business by the help of bitcoin to double my source of income because now a days you cant survive in everyday life.

But I supposed you do not pay your bills for water and the like. Grin  I am also using bitcoin as my additional source of income.  Through bitcoin I learn to value my hard-earned money.  I now have savings because I realized that if I keep my earnings it can grow.  Currently, I do not spend my bitcoins because I am saving it to spend it on much needed things.
chromosomes

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:26:05 PM

I have spend my money that I have converted from bitcoins to the things that I need in my studying. Because of that, I seldom ask my parents for money in my schooling and sometimes I give my parents some of it to somehow sustain the financial needs of our family. Also, I spend it to the things that I want to buy and I will use my earned bitcoins in fulfilling my personal bucket list.

center]DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  [/center]
notclique

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:21:35 PM

Usually, I spend it more on food. But, after assessing further, I've decided to spend it dedicatedly to important expenses and also saving some for future investments.
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:39:50 PM

I spend my big earnings from bitcoin to my daily consumption, the gadgets i tend to wish even before and to buy food i wanna eat everyday. From the day i have decided to join bitcoin it changed my whole life. I am earning extra from bitcoin and i got bigger compared from my regular job which is a very great lifestyle that i didnt expect to have. In bitcoin you will get to learn a lot of things from different people and at the same time you will earn. That is why i considered bitcoin truly a blessing to everyone who has been using it for years. Since if makes your dream come to reality.
Do not spend your bitcoin I know it is very tempting but in ten years whatever gadget you bought is going to be in a landfill while that bitcoin you used to buy it is going to make someone else other than you rich, keep your bitcoin  or you may regret it for the rest of your life.
Mainman08

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:16:01 AM

I spend my money from bitcoin in buying our foods, paying our bills and for the education of my child. I can't hold my bitcoin because i don't have other source of income.

Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:32:17 PM

Last time if very sad in what happened to my money for $210 to $20 real quick  .. Because of lack of knowledge and stupid I try to trade it  to mooncoin but I lost .. Now I dont have savings if I already have enough btc I will reinvest and if its possible to increase big ..I want to build antminer and put it in my room
Actually I spend my bitcoin in different place like in restaurants ,hotels and now I’m also going to use it in my tuition fess and I also pay my all bills and when I want to buy food or clothes so I can also use bitcoin and bitcoin can be used for online shopping as well so bitcoin is now very useful and you can use it any time any place in my country there where I want I can use it because bitcoin is now use to in my country and it’s easy to use.
sampalokmix

Activity: 315

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:20:29 PM

I spend my money from bitcoin to fulfill my needs. Also i like to spend it specially on food and to fill my hobbies.

Well thats a mere fact why we are really trying our best to work here, we are working for something that we can used to survive that we can used to make us suit to be someone who is capable to be a profitable person with his own hands. I want to use bitcoin in funding my own businees in near future and giving what my parents deserve.

Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:32:48 PM

I don't spend my bitcoins for buying anything but I do sell it when price goes higher and exchange it to my local currency as spending it on shopping doesn't make any sense to me as my main goal is to save bitcoins for long term and only spend when price is too high which is likely to happen in next couple of years.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
wolfgang56

Activity: 248

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:36:32 PM

Today's economy is either rising or falling depending on the consumers and sellers. If you join the Bitcoin, there is a high probability that you will gain something from your money because there are a lot of opportunities here. So my question is, "Where do you usually spend your money that you have gained here in Bitcoin?"
If I have bitcoin I usually spend it on my projects because as a student is so expensive there are many requirements just to pass the subjects. Students usually spend more than they should because of the overload projects that the teachers gave, so basically this is where I will spend my bitcoins.

Bakukang

Activity: 151

PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:16:14 PM

I do spent my money from bitcoins on my personal needs and also on my phones load.I do allot money from my phones load for a week so that I can continue on my work here.

xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:17:01 PM

Today's economy is either rising or falling depending on the consumers and sellers. If you join the Bitcoin, there is a high probability that you will gain something from your money because there are a lot of opportunities here. So my question is, "Where do you usually spend your money that you have gained here in Bitcoin?"

I spend mine on cellphone load cellphone loads can be purchase in our country via third party bitcoin app, sometime I spend mine on other crypto currencies and make my bitcoins more in successive trades but this method is more risky you'll need to educate your self in indicators and pattern in which you can rely to support your analysis in your trade in altcoins.
nix_7878

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:26:26 PM

still now I don't have money from bitcoin but if I have soon I prefer it to fullfill my needs specially to my health and my family.
R.A.Y

Activity: 132

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:32:12 PM

I used some money from bitcoin for my family's needs, I also bought the things I needed, I set aside some parts for me to donate to orphans in my neighborhood and some bitcoin assets I use to trade or buy some altcoins as my investment.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Bestpromoter

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:44:17 PM

well i have so many things that are paying. you know like internet first of all the foods , groceries in my family, bitcoin takes it all. bitcoin provide it all. so many things even though the things like gadgets i buy it because of the money of bitcoin.
Vohoanghiep

Activity: 301

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:50:16 PM

I always save and use the money earned from Bitcoin to continue investing in it. Because there is no limit to Bitcoin, there is no stop to its momentum. Most of the rich people who come from Bitcion, thanks to investing in it, do not have any more attractive opportunities than investing in bitcoins. Besides you can join the bonus campaign, it is the source of great Altcoin for us
Majharul Saiif

Activity: 512

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:05:15 PM

Generally, I spend my money from Bitcoin to fulfill my needs,my family needs.I also try to participate in my family expense by giving money from Bitcoin.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
avia

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:30:42 PM

Most of my the profit that i gained here were actually kept. I hodl most of my profits as long term investment for it to grow further while some, i used it to buy some other coins. Though there were certain amounts that i withdrew but i used most of them for some important things and needs.

johnalyn

Activity: 314

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:38:27 PM

I think I don't spend my bitcoin this month because of it's price. I intend to pay bills in our house like electric bill and etc. And I realized that I must hold it for now.

Code:
◆Telegram ◆Twitter  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper ◆Reddit
         ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚         
brenantot

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:24:57 PM

I can spend my money because of my family specially what he needs and the other what I needs
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: