Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:57:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do you spend your money from Bitcoin?  (Read 12333 times)
pusa aso

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:41:22 PM

Today's economy is either rising or falling depending on the consumers and sellers. If you join the Bitcoin, there is a high probability that you will gain something from your money because there are a lot of opportunities here. So my question is, "Where do you usually spend your money that you have gained here in Bitcoin?"
if i have a lot of gain in bitcoin,and i earn a lot of it,then i can spend it with my family we will buy the needs of our family first then for my self of course i can buy also my own needs.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jessy Mediola

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:30:34 AM

I didn't spend anything yet i just save it in order to buy expensive things. I am also planning to invest in altcoins so thats why i also save it. Everyone wants to get rich from bitcoins.

But if you spend your profit in a day you will not come far.

Right. Without proper management of many and used it to buy things that not really necessary, you could not meet your goal even how hard and how long you earn money. It is good decision to keep bitcoin and use for investment to gain more profit from it. Most of people run to collect bitcoin in order to earn to provide daily needs and keeping bitcoin is last thing to do when there is enough income that can support all what is needed.
I spend my earning in my own expenses and really saving the excess to have enough money spend when i need something to buy on the other day. But sometimes i am spending my money once and dont thinking about what is needed.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:35:26 AM

Today's economy is either rising or falling depending on the consumers and sellers. If you join the Bitcoin, there is a high probability that you will gain something from your money because there are a lot of opportunities here. So my question is, "Where do you usually spend your money that you have gained here in Bitcoin?"
I usually spend the money that i earned through bitcoin to sustain my daily needs and to pay my monthly expenses like the bill in water, electricity, and internet connection. I only spend my money to buy and pay for the important things that i need. If there something that i want to buy, i make sure that i doesnt cost too much. I keep the excess money that i have because im planning to invest in bitcoin in the future. I will do my best to save as much money as I can so that i can invest a large amount of money to bitcoin.

meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:59:14 PM

If I get earn from bitcoin, I spend my money from my family daily needs even I get only small earning from bitcoin it was big help for my family.

Sadnu

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:20:42 PM

I spent the money I got on bitcoin by buying clothes and lots of food. and I also played with the cousin with my cousin and I lost her there. and I told him that because of bitcoin I have this money. and I also bought my brother's supplies. much of the money was derived from bitcoin and I'm thankful for bitcoin with the money I received. and I'm so proud of it.
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:33:25 PM

I spent the money I got on bitcoin by buying clothes and lots of food. and I also played with the cousin with my cousin and I lost her there. and I told him that because of bitcoin I have this money. and I also bought my brother's supplies. much of the money was derived from bitcoin and I'm thankful for bitcoin with the money I received. and I'm so proud of it.

I usually spend the money that i got on bitcoin by buying milk for my baby and his belongings, electric bill and water bill, and  the last one is monthly payment of housing loan. All that stuff of payments are came from bitcoin forum by joining signature campaign, twitter and facebook. This is what i like to bitcoin helping others to gain any amount of profit.

campica

Activity: 645
Merit: 145

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:37:18 PM

I was spending bitcoins like it's nothing. Everything starts on April 2017 , I got cryptopay card and I wanna try how it's work so I send 0.5 BTC just for trying. When I got approved on gas station I was so happy. After that I funding my card weekly. I was filling my and brother cars , I go shopping for new clothes , pay my phone bills ... Thanks God I didn't spend it all ,because then bitcoin price was 1100$ and now it's 16 000$ so that was pretty bad move from me. But who knows that price will rise that much . Undecided

This days I'm just watching my bitcoins and waiting bigger price so I can sell it for cash.
sp01_cardo

Activity: 331

Personal Text: Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:00:00 PM

I spend my money wisely, i only spend it on important things that i need, especially what is needed in our home (daily needs like foods). And in emergency situations when theres sicked in my family and need in buying medicines.

▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram    Twitter    Medium    Reddit    Youtube
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
kkukkugaga

Activity: 238

Hello World!

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:15:50 PM

I didn't spend anything yet. I still don't have the profit. I'm planning on investing it and wait for the right time for it to increase. I might also save it for future purposes because I still don't need the money now, maybe some time or later.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:12:16 AM

Right now I'll spend the money I get from Bitcoin for personal needs of family,Bitcoin really help a lot in  our everyday needs and also I keep some to save for investing .
youarehere

Activity: 79

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:10:12 AM

i dont spend money from bitcoin i rather saving it in case of emergency you're never knew accident will happen
Ranger4R

Activity: 48

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:17:48 AM

well almost all btc comes back to exchanges
but part of them goes out for GPU cards
and now it is New Year is coming, so part of them goes to some present for the family
 Roll Eyes
crocozino

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:21:35 AM

I'm spending some fiat I earned from bitcoin for the important needs and that if is really needed or necessary.
Because bitcoin is keeping rising, so it is really not an option to spend it all. Let us think well and be wiser where we use our money form bitcoin because its not so easy to earn. But the most important is we keep it for savings so that our future is already secure and put into investment so that we can earn profit.
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:43:01 AM

Right now I'll spend the money I get from Bitcoin for personal needs of family,Bitcoin really help a lot in  our everyday needs and also I keep some to save for investing .

Like you I usually spend my money for my family's everyday needs and expenses as they're the reason that keeps me motivated through all of these. But of course I still manage just to spend what's appropriate and holding bitcoin tightly until it gets to the moon.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:48:36 AM

Like you I usually spend my money for my family's everyday needs and expenses as they're the reason that keeps me motivated through all of these. But of course I still manage just to spend what's appropriate and holding bitcoin tightly until it gets to the moon.

Lol. I was actually like that a year ago, spending bitcoins instead ofy salary thinking that it's better to keepy fiat salary intact by spemding btc. How wrong could i get. Now, as much as possible, i don't spend anything on my btc wallet. Hard lessons hit you deeper you know

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
roxbit

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:09:43 AM

Lol. I was actually like that a year ago, spending bitcoins instead ofy salary thinking that it's better to keepy fiat salary intact by spemding btc. How wrong could i get. Now, as much as possible, i don't spend anything on my btc wallet. Hard lessons hit you deeper you know

I’ll spend my money in paying my bills. Buying cellphone load and buying Christmas presents for my love ones and God childrens.And off course in buying foods for Christmas gathering. And in other expenses like house mortgage, school fees and daily basic needs for the family. I need to maximize my income to reach my goals of financial freedom that everyone is dreaming about.
Grey21

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:00:45 AM

First i spend my bitcoin for the future, a house and lot, buy my favorite motor bike & car, donate to the poor people and invest in a business.
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:03:19 AM

Most of the time I'm just keeping it, but there are times too that I am short in budget in real life so i have to cash out and use it. There are impulse buying too, when I really want to buy something I use my earnings here.

But there are still left in my wallet which are from my last years bitcoin earning, and I don't want to move it, who knows, I could become a millionaire because of those dusts.

Sylar2016

Activity: 111

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:03:51 AM

Reading this question it came to my mind the famous George Best quotes:
“I spent a lot of money on booze, birds, and fast cars. The rest I just squandered.”
 Grin Grin Grin

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
romeitaly

Activity: 308
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:10:32 AM

I am actually not spending or selling my Bitcoin. I am into holding my Bitcoin for a long period of time. I am aiming for bigger profit in the future since expectations are high that its market value will be more exoensive in the future. So with that, holding at this point would yield to huge profit in the future.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: