Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:46:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do you spend your money from Bitcoin?  (Read 12333 times)
musdafakfl

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:24:44 PM

In the current economy, the opportunity for the consumer to decrease and multiply, so I spend my daily needs for food and clothing when I get a good bitcoin.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CARrency

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:38:25 PM

I will use it to repair out house bit by bit and buy something that I like

That will be great. I am also planning to continue repairing our house but I don't think that is the right term since it is not really done, my family experienced something that made the building of our house stop. And now that I am working, I am a fresh graduate anyway, and I am also earning something here so I can give my family that can help them for the continuation still I am not giving all of my money or salary to them, I am saving most of them especially what I am earning here in the forum.
Wow, You are responsibility people. Saving money for the future is important because the next future we will need many things Smiley

That is right, especially when it comes to digital currency. There will come a time that it will pump so it is not a good thing if we will just spend them unwisely. The reason I am saving is to have a good profit when the price pumps up, not only that but to also invest in the new ICOs or projects that is probable to give me a good profit.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Bella Thorne

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:41:45 PM

In the current economy, the opportunity for the consumer to decrease and multiply, so I spend my daily needs for food and clothing when I get a good bitcoin.
Well i am not totally spending all of my money that i have earn from bitcoin, i am just spending some of my money for paying my own tuition fee on school and by buying our grocery and the rest of my money is i am using to buy some altcoins that has a great future.

Carlsen

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:47:20 PM

Like many many others here I'm a hodler.
So ultimately, I get no money from bitcoin at all. Neither do I buy anything with my coins, nore do I exchange them against fiat.
At one point, the time will come to cash out a part of my stack. But that is in a distant future. And what my coins will be worth then or how I will spend them, I really have no idea now.

It's me!!!
gunungkembar

Activity: 545
Merit: 43

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:56:57 PM

Today's economy is either rising or falling depending on the consumers and sellers. If you join the Bitcoin, there is a high probability that you will gain something from your money because there are a lot of opportunities here. So my question is, "Where do you usually spend your money that you have gained here in Bitcoin?"

I used to spend my money on the benefits of playing bitcoins by buying monthly needs and donating some to orphanages and for the needy, I intend to help them because I believe their prayers will help me later.
lucifer2

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:01:00 PM

i spend of 20 - 40 bucks from my investment for cost my life. i also spend my btc for urgency.
the most importand to me how you manage your investment. it takes a lot of patience to manage our portfolio.

Leane Lee Natividad Cuenc

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:12:56 PM

I didn't spend anything yet i just save it in order to buy expensive things. I am also planning to invest in altcoins so thats why i also save it. Everyone wants to get rich from bitcoins.

But if you spend your profit in a day you will not come far.

Right. Without proper management of many and used it to buy things that not really necessary, you could not meet your goal even how hard and how long you earn money. It is good decision to keep bitcoin and use for investment to gain more profit from it. Most of people run to collect bitcoin in order to earn to provide daily needs and keeping bitcoin is last thing to do when there is enough income that can support all what is needed.
I will not spend my money from bitcoin for just my needs to enjoy,instead i will spend my money for other things like to invest and trading,i will do some marketing business and be particular about other things to be needed to expand my business...and that so i will have more good profit.

arthotdog

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:26:26 PM

buying food for sure  Grin
since i become full member,i never spend my bitcoin.instead i put it on my wallet for long term investment.as of the bitcoin now is so harder to earn ando easy to spend thats give me an idea why need to withdraw the btc when i can have money for living because of my regular job,
kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:29:58 PM

Today's economy is either rising or falling depending on the consumers and sellers. If you join the Bitcoin, there is a high probability that you will gain something from your money because there are a lot of opportunities here. So my question is, "Where do you usually spend your money that you have gained here in Bitcoin?"

I do not spend all the money I get from bitcoin, I use it some for my needs and the rest I keep investing in bitcoin so I will still have an investment in bitcoin for my future.
budz0425

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:39:26 PM

I do not spend all the money I get from bitcoin, I use it some for my needs and the rest I keep investing in bitcoin so I will still have an investment in bitcoin for my future.
Aside from our daily needs, I make sure to hold at least a certain part of our bitcoin for future purposes, I also save at least 10% of my earnings in my bank account, also sharing what I do have especially to my grandfather as I wanted to see his happiness everyday before his last breath, I want to let him experience the beauty of life so I am giving all what I can.
andeluna

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:48:59 PM

Aside from our daily needs, I make sure to hold at least a certain part of our bitcoin for future purposes, I also save at least 10% of my earnings in my bank account, also sharing what I do have especially to my grandfather as I wanted to see his happiness everyday before his last breath, I want to let him experience the beauty of life so I am giving all what I can.
I spent my money on buying my everyday needs because it is a must for me to sustain my everyday living. I invested some of it in other business to have extra income. I also treated myself as a reward for my hardwork and effort in doing what I have to do and I treated my friends so that I can repay their good works for. I saved money also to have a capital.

♲   ∞   GRN Grid   ∞   ♲
█ ♻ ▌A SUSTAINABLE FIRST BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT COMPROMISES ▌♻ █
GRNGrid.com
sabarr

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:59:55 PM

I spend the money I get from bitcoin for my family's needs because bitcoin has been my source of income all this time but I keep doing trading and investing in bitcoin so my bitcoin will keep growing.
staywoke081

Activity: 211

Santa Coin

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:21:45 PM

I haven't spent it quite just yet but I plan to spend it on everything in life including but not limited to rent, clothes, entertainment, food, and anything else you can imagine that we use daily Smiley. Stoked for the times that lay ahead, it is going to get surreal soon!

bib24

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:14:42 PM

I already earned small amount from bitcoin that I purchase last year. I haven't  spend my earnings since its not much yet, but still I'm happy that my investment is moving.

Jose Rizal

Activity: 273

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:39:29 PM

I didn't spend anything yet i just save it in order to buy expensive things. I am also planning to invest in altcoins so thats why i also save it. Everyone wants to get rich from bitcoins.

Thats great, I think you really aim for a better price. Bitcoin has a huge impact to me , and this platform makes me profitable without even going outside our house , this platform made me and my parents happy, and all of the earning that I have been gained I give the most to them and the rest were beibg save, its okay to me that for now I dont have some parts but the thing Bitcoin is a great source of income, this days I have used my earning in renivating some parts of our house and saving for myself.

Trivelius

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:07:54 PM

Thats great, I think you really aim for a better price. Bitcoin has a huge impact to me , and this platform makes me profitable without even going outside our house , this platform made me and my parents happy, and all of the earning that I have been gained I give the most to them and the rest were beibg save, its okay to me that for now I dont have some parts but the thing Bitcoin is a great source of income, this days I have used my earning in renivating some parts of our house and saving for myself.
That is definantly a good idea to hold your bitcoin for the price increase, but i think that people earn bitcoin to facilitate their life, theerfore i think that if a perosn need to use their bitcoin for fulfilling their important jobs he should use it and should hold the rest for the price increase. To me i perosnally use bitcoin profit by converting it in to fiat currency and thne use it for different purposes where i feel the need to use.

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ARBITAO - DECENTRALIZING ARBITRAGE               
T H E   N E W   W A Y   O F
A R B I T R A G E   T R A D I N G
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
────      TWITTER      ────
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
Leeeeeya

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:38:44 AM

I spend it on things that is really important like school supplies because I'm still a student and sometimes in things I've dream of having before.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:52:18 AM

That is definantly a good idea to hold your bitcoin for the price increase, but i think that people earn bitcoin to facilitate their life, theerfore i think that if a perosn need to use their bitcoin for fulfilling their important jobs he should use it and should hold the rest for the price increase. To me i perosnally use bitcoin profit by converting it in to fiat currency and thne use it for different purposes where i feel the need to use.
Just a suggestion. You should spend your bitcoin only on your 'real' needs and not wants because the bitcoin is limited and it is best for you to continue holding your cryptocurrencies because the price of bitcoin can still go up into higher numbers and if you will convert all of your bitcoin then you will not have the chance to enjoy your possible profit.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:23:21 AM

Last week I just received my first earning in bitcoin. I just want to invest in bitcoin, to earn interest or any profit. And planning to save all my coming earning in bitcoin. If I have enough money, I  like to travel to visit Japan. To see the beautiful flowers that bloom there, the Sangaku- National Park, and the Temple city.
I suggest you save your earning or invest it to grow, spend when you are earning enough already, don't miss this opportunity
that the entire market is growing, crypto might give fortune in your life so think of that.
We just need to control ourselves, spend on the needs and focus on the future.
PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:46:08 AM

You are such a kind man and that is great that you are diving your bitcoin into equal parts so you will be able to take responsibilities of the things that you need to put some of your money because if you will always think about yourself and not others or even the other stuff that is important to do then you will lose the chance to grow it.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: