Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:37:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Binary-Chain - VeriCoin and Verium - The First Dual-Blockchain Protocol  (Read 47627 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
testbug

Activity: 883
Merit: 556

cryptohamstr.com - Pool OP

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:51:14 PM

Both "old" pool wallets, vrm.poolinat0r.com and vrm2.poolinat0r.com are still online and working. I was not able to transfer your balance but you will be able to manually withdraw your coins. vrm.poolinat0r.com and vrm2.poolinat0r.com will be accessible for minimum next 3 weeks, you can login normally and hit withdraw.

I just came back from holidays and struggling to withdraw my remaining 10.71 VRM from the vrm2.poolinat0r.com
For a manual cash out it says I need to have a minimum of 100VRM. Is there any way of circumventing that?

Also, what is the full stratum address for the new pool? (sorry, still a bit noobish I am Smiley )

vrm.poolinat0r.com and vrm2.poolinat0r.com:
All active users have received all VRM if the balance was greater than 2 vrm.

Stratum servers will get moved/merged to a single stratum and the dns entries will get redirected to the new stratum. I will post after i have made DNS changes but this might take a few more days to happen.

Happy mining Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ginzink

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:39:10 AM

Wil VRC get added to any new exchanges?

Well development progress is more needed than exchanges. They are already at decent exchange, but not much news about development.
R-J-F

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

AKA RJF - Member since '13

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:27:18 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2018, 12:55:06 PM by R-J-F

If it wasn't for new community members like Phiten, the only Github commits would be Doug changing a comma on a Sunday evening right before dinner.

For sure one mistake we made was setting rough quarter timelines that we didn’t achieve, but please don’t discount my consistent efforts for over 4 years including recently, after being around for 1. This is not a pump and dump, it’s a long term project tackling long term challenges (Eg. CPU mining). It requires patience and a lot of work.

https://github.com/vericoin/vericoin/graphs/contributors

Finally!! he admited the scam the hype objectives that never where,   time lines where a hoax like i say before...  At this point  what i say just acomplished.. too bad... Grin Grin Grin Grin Any way keep selling sooner or later i will have a 40% to 45%$ of this coin.... feeding under 3.5k yummi.

what a looser

Hey rafaeljosecarrascoperez and maximus,

Yes, you are both major loosers. And you haven't been here long enough to even have an opinion much less voice it. I'm one the original investors, I'm sure you are not. If anyone has reason to bitch it's me but, you don't see me posting garbage in here do you? Do you think it's "cool" to be an ass? Perhaps you need an earlier bedtime and less sugar in your diet...

To the Veri Team, keep up the good work, time is not really the issue, quality will prove itself the real yardstick of success. We will see a new market in 2019 and you guys will be one of it's leaders. If all we cared about was price, every project would be a scam...

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
jacko0088

Activity: 1148
Merit: 562

Blockchain Core Dev

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 07:17:40 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2018, 07:31:57 PM by jacko0088

If it wasn't for new community members like Phiten, the only Github commits would be Doug changing a comma on a Sunday evening right before dinner.

For sure one mistake we made was setting rough quarter timelines that we didn’t achieve, but please don’t discount my consistent efforts for over 4 years including recently, after being around for 1. This is not a pump and dump, it’s a long term project tackling long term challenges (Eg. CPU mining). It requires patience and a lot of work.

Finally!! he admited the scam the hype objectives that never where,   time lines where a hoax like i say before...  At this point  what i say just acomplished.. too bad... Grin Grin Grin Grin Any way keep selling sooner or later i will have a 40% to 45%$ of this coin.... feeding under 3.5k yummi.

what a looser

Yes, you are both major looser. And you haven't been here long enough to even have an opinion much less voice it. I'm one the original investors, I'm sure you are not. If anyone has reason to bitch it's me but, you don't see me posting garbage in here do you? Do you think it's "cool" to be an ass? Perhaps you need an earlier bedtime and less sugar in your diet...

To the Veri Team, keep up the good work, time is not really the issue, quality will prove itself the real yardstick of success. We will see a new market in 2019 and you guys will be one of it's leaders. If all we cared about was price, every project would be a scam...

Rafael is a bitch acting as a bitch. We all know that, and we all just don't care.
Maximaus has his own reasons too. But you just can't say that the project is "really going on". We already missed the chance to activate the binary chain. (Or maybe we didn't because things are not ready? Still? Imagine if the binary switch is still...just a concpet. I don't wanna think about it because that scares me.)

None is trying to "be an ass", except from Rafael, but, well, none cares. I just hope to see a lateral movement on BTC, in order to see VRM recover as much as it can, to cover all my losses.

Doug has great ideas, nothing against him, as he should know. But considering the time spent over this, we need more active devs (And with active devs i mean: guys who get the job done and release a definitive working release pairing both coins!). We need that binary switch to be activated. Are you just scared for VRC? Are you scared about the impact that binary chain can have over it? Do it. It's on the schedule. It's on schedule FROM MONTHS. Otherwise, we'll see just a pair of coins...well...slowly bleeding until death.

PS: About that ProjectSocial. Well. That surely was a joke. Soon release. Not more than a week from a public beta! Good! If that wasn't said..more than 1 year ago.
PS2: We all saw we got pumped with fake exchange volume on bittrex some days ago (everyone can check the order book with ping-pong operations). Actual volume is nothing, compared to the ones we have seen a year ago. Why? Peoples sold and lost interest. Why? They all were waiting for that magical pairing to happen.

Probably I'm angry and sad at the same time. I've never seen an active slack channel like the one we had a year ago. Now is still a wasteland with tumbleweed...if it wasn't for Phiten, who bridged multiple communication channels.. Yeah. Probably more sad and disappointed than angry. I can only be angry with myself: I didn't sold at the top. Because I was believing in this.

Final note, and then you'll probably never hear back from me on this again: VRC/VRM channel has a lot of great guys. Verimad, g4b, Phiten, BlueLynx (who is atleast actively trying to bring meetups back to life), and other. Peoples putting all their soul on this. I hope only for them, that all this work is not wasted at last.

Click.

▀███████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀██████████████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████████████▄
        ▀▀█████████████████████████████▄
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▄
                             ████████████
                             ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████
 ▀▀█████████████▄   ▀██████████████████
    ▀█████████████▄▄  ▀██████████████▀
      ▀▀█████████████▄  ▀█████████▀▀
         ▀█████████████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ▀███████████▄
                ▀████████████▄
                   ▀███████████▄
                     ▀████████████▄
                       ▀████████████▄
E V O

Public DECENTRALIZED Blockchain
Decentralized DOMAIN System (DDNS)
High I/O SIDECHAINS

.TWITTER.
──────────────
.LINKEDIN.
                              ▄▄
                          ▄▄▄████
                   ▄▄▄███████████▄
             ▄▄▄██████████████████
          ▄███████████████████████▄
       ▄███████████████████████████
      █████████████████████████████
    ▄█████████████████████▀████████
    █████████████████████ █████████
   ████████████████████▀ ██████████
    █████████████████▀ ▄███████████
    ▀██████████████▀  ▄███████████▀
      ▀▀█████████▀  ▄████████████▀
         ▀▀███▀   ▄█████████████▀
        ▄▄█▀    ▄██████████████
▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀       ▀▀██████████▀
██▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀
  ..P O S  v3.. 
Enhancing Blockchain
Technology With Innovative
POS v3 Consensus Algorithm.

.................BUILTIN SHARED..
..GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL..

▄███████
      ▄█▀███████
    ▄█▀  ███████
  ▄█▀    ███████
▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
████████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████
████████████████
 ▀██████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄▄

│   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄(▄▄▄
$▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ $▄▄▄▄▄▄: ▄▄▄▄▄
│   █
│   │   //█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄_▄▄▄(▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █████████▄█████▄███████):
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄($▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ - > ▄▄▄▄▄()) ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄:
│   │   ▄▄ (!$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄ !$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄) █
│   │      ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   █
R-J-F

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

AKA RJF - Member since '13

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:52:47 PM

what a looser

Yes, you are both major looser. And you haven't been here long enough to even have an opinion much less voice it. I'm one the original investors, I'm sure you are not. If anyone has reason to bitch it's me but, you don't see me posting garbage in here do you? Do you think it's "cool" to be an ass? Perhaps you need an earlier bedtime and less sugar in your diet...

Rafael is a bitch acting as a bitch. We all know that, and we all just don't care.
Maximaus has his own reasons too. But you just can't say that the project is "really going on". We already missed the chance to activate the binary chain. (Or maybe we didn't because things are not ready? Still? Imagine if the binary switch is still...just a concpet. I don't wanna think about it because that scares me.)

None is trying to "be an ass", except from Rafael, but, well, none cares. I just hope to see a lateral movement on BTC, in order to see VRM recover as much as it can, to cover all my losses.

Doug has great ideas, nothing against him, as he should know. But considering the time spent over this, we need more active devs (And with active devs i mean: guys who get the job done and release a definitive working release pairing both coins!). We need that binary switch to be activated. Are you just scared for VRC? Are you scared about the impact that binary chain can have over it? Do it. It's on the schedule. It's on schedule FROM MONTHS. Otherwise, we'll see just a pair of coins...well...slowly bleeding until death.

PS: About that ProjectSocial. Well. That surely was a joke. Soon release. Not more than a week from a public beta! Good! If that wasn't said..more than 1 year ago.
PS2: We all saw we got pumped with fake exchange volume on bittrex some days ago (everyone can check the order book with ping-pong operations). Actual volume is nothing, compared to the ones we have seen a year ago. Why? Peoples sold and lost interest. Why? They all were waiting for that magical pairing to happen.

Probably I'm angry and sad at the same time. I've never seen an active slack channel like the one we had a year ago. Now is still a wasteland with tumbleweed...if it wasn't for Phiten, who bridged multiple communication channels.. Yeah. Probably more sad and disappointed than angry. I can only be angry with myself: I didn't sold at the top. Because I was believing in this.

Final note, and then you'll probably never hear back from me on this again: VRC/VRM channel has a lot of great guys. Verimad, g4b, Phiten, BlueLynx (who is atleast actively trying to bring meetups back to life), and other. Peoples putting all their soul on this. I hope only for them, that all this work is not wasted at last.

While I can see your point, I have to reiterate, Rome wasn't built in a day. Sure, there are more projects progressing faster. Most either have a boat load of money, devs and others or, they are spewing out flawed code or insignificant "updates". When I invested in these guys in 2014, I wasn't looking for a quick return or market shattering prices, I was looking for innovative technology and in that realm, they haven't disappointed. I'll keep holding and following knowing that it will be worth my while at some point and, it won't be a "flash in the pan" When the technology is more important to you than the money, you learn to have patience.

And as for the idiots like rafaeljosecarrascoperez, that have no life and nothing to do all day long, screw off, your opinion is not welcome.

Actually, when you don't see the market as a money making machine, it's easy to be patient. Besides, I share a bit of their past with them even though they don't know it...  Grin

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
rafaeljosecarrascoperez

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:47:21 PM

what a looser

While I can see your point, I have to reiterate, Rome wasn't built in a day. Sure, there are more projects progressing faster. Most either have a boat load of money, devs and others or, they are spewing out flawed code or insignificant "updates". When I invested in these guys in 2014, I wasn't looking for a quick return or market shattering prices, I was looking for innovative technology and in that realm, they haven't disappointed. I'll keep holding and following knowing that it will be worth my while at some point and, it won't be a "flash in the pan" When the technology is more important to you than the money, you learn to have patience.

And as for the idiots like rafaeljosecarrascoperez, that have no life and nothing to do all day long, screw off, your opinion is not welcome.

Actually, when you don't see the market as a money making machine, it's easy to be patient. Besides, I share a bit of their past with them even though they don't know it...  Grin

First of all ill have to thank all my fans around the world...

if the problem was, at the moment i can remmeber where words of veri mad, time for develppppp, resources...

that was the verium reserve for?Huh... to rip you off Grin Grin Grin Grin and build a good  white papper....  i support this project from the day  1 because the devs show their faces, and promise a good tecnology.... many years a go the hack, etc, etc... scam... many hyps, high expectations and big bagholders pumps and etc.. stilllllll buying and selling making some profit...  this is crypto now  days, 0 ideas or tech only profits i prefer the high spectations now.. at least  i have some reading on thech stuff... Ideas that will revolution the payment system...

Wait for the next Ecuation from vericoin devs!!!
donarito

Activity: 604
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:30:55 AM

why such a price difference on CoinEgg and other axchanges?

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓███████████████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓███████████████░
                               ▀████████████▀
        ▒██░                ▄▄▄▄  ▀██████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income
   VirtacoinPLUS
|  X 11    POW | POS
   Mining. Staking. Rewards.  
|  DECENTRALIZED INCOME HYBRID
    Created for The People.  By The People.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Lucasgabd
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1119

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:19:20 PM

price talk:
seeing this cenario unfolds on the short time period:

but the long run is what makes me excited:

old chart but you get the idea, VRC is often quite cyclical.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
BrotherJ

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:43:09 PM

price talk:
seeing this cenario unfolds on the short time period:

but the long run is what makes me excited:

old chart but you get the idea, VRC is often quite cyclical.

Those charts were just destroyed by the Polo delisting announcement.  Sad

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
monsanto
Legendary

Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005

..like bright metal on a sullen ground.

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:14:39 PM

Vericoin delisted from Poloniex  Cry the end of an era.

Circle bought Poloniex earlier this year, maybe that had something to do with it.
wgd
Legendary

Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:30:31 PM

Vericoin delisted from Poloniex  Cry the end of an era.

Circle bought Poloniex earlier this year, maybe that had something to do with it.

vericoin is a very old coin, it must be said that it has kept on poloniex for so long. poloniex after the crisis, it is no longer the number 1 altcoin exchange, we have bittrex it is very important that volumen be good

▄██▄▄
        ▄▄█████████▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄▄██████████████████████▄▄
 ▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀████████▀▀
█▄▄ ▀▀█▀▀           ▀▀█▀ ▄▄██
█████▄     ▄▄███▄▄     ██████
██████    ▄▀▀███▀▀▄    ██████
██████    ███▄ ▄███    ██████
██████    ████ ████    ██████
██████     ▀▀█ █▀▀     ██████
███████▄▄              ██████
██████████▄▄    ▄▄     ██████
 ▀▀██████████▄▄███     ███▀▀
     ▀████████████     ▀
        ▀█████████
           ▀▀██▀

qortal

Decentralized Internet
Infrastructure of the Future

████████████
           ▄▄██████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄                ▄▄█████████████▄▄
   ██████████▀▀█████████▄          ▄██████████████▀▀▀████▄
   ████▀▀         ▀▀ ████          █████████▀▀▀     ▄█████
   ███               ▀███          ████▀▀          ▄██████
   ██▀   ▄███  ███    ███          █████▄▄         ███████
   ██    ▀██▀  ▀█▀    ▀██          █████████▄     ████████
   ██  ▀▄▄       ▄▄█▀ ▄██          ██████████▄   █████████
   ▀███▄▄██████████▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████████▄▄████████▀

██▄▄  ▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄████████▄▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄███
█████▄▄   ▀█████▀▀   ▄▄███████████████▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄███████
▀████████▄▄  ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀  ▀▀████████▄▄   ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀
   ▀▀████████▄▄████████▀▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀▀████████▄▄▄█████████▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀  ▄▄██████████▄▄  ▀▀████████████▀▀
           ▀▀██▀▀  ▄▄███████████▀▀▀████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀
                   ████▀▀█████▀      ▀███
                   ████▄  ▀▀▀█      ▄████
                   ████  ▀          █████
                   █████▄          ▄█████
                   ██████▄        ▄██████
                   ████▀        ▄████████
                    ▀▀████▄▄▄█████████▀▀
                         ▀▀██████▀▀

████████████

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄▄
▀▀████████████████▀
   ▄ ▀▀████▀▀ ▄ ██
   ██▄▄    ▄▄██ ██
   ████████████ ██
    ██████████  ▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

QORTAL PROJECT WIKI

██▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀█   █▀ ▄██████▄ ▀█   █▀▀▀█▄ █
██▄   █▀▀  ██▀  █   ▀██ ▀▀██   ██▀█
█ █████   ██    █     ██   █████  █
██▀   █▄▄ █   ▄███▄    █ ▄██   ██▄█
█▀█▄▄▄█   █   ▀███▀    █   █▄▄▄█▀ █
█ █  ▀█▄▄ ██    █      █  ▄█▀▀▀█▄ █
███  ▄█▀▀  ▀██▄ █ ▄▄   █ ▀▀█   ██▀█
█ █▀▀██   █▄  ▀███▀█   █   ██▀▀█  █
███   █████    ▄▄  █  ▄█ ███   ████
█ █▄▄██   ██▄▄█▀   █▄██▀   █▄▄▄█  █
██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄█

QORTECTOR

Obtain a QORTector Device...
Enjoy Free Internet... eventually.
  ....JOIN....
SaniaNET

Activity: 117

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:03:46 PM

My UNOFFICIAL temporary build of VRC wallet 1.7.2 for Win32 (works on Win64 too of course) from official source (https://github.com/vericoin/vericoin/releases/tag/1.7.2):

https://www114.zippyshare.com/v/3xNuBSmn/file.html

MD5 sum:
125589C367F633B43234B2241E96F302  VeriCoin-Qt-1.7.2-Win32.zip
00E29FE3C3A97251B43A522D5A2C65B4  vericoin-qt-win32.exe

Assembly environment:
- Windows 7 x64
- MinGW 5.3.0 32 bit
- Qt 5.11.2
- boost_1_59_0
- db-4.8.30.NC
- libpng-1.6.12
- miniupnpc-1.9
- openssl-1.0.1i
- protobuf-2.5.0
- qrencode-3.4.4
MAD945

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:21:42 PM

My UNOFFICIAL temporary build of VRC wallet 1.7.2 for Win32 (works on Win64 too of course) from official source (https://github.com/vericoin/vericoin/releases/tag/1.7.2):

https://www114.zippyshare.com/v/3xNuBSmn/file.html

MD5 sum:
125589C367F633B43234B2241E96F302  VeriCoin-Qt-1.7.2-Win32.zip
00E29FE3C3A97251B43A522D5A2C65B4  vericoin-qt-win32.exe

Assembly environment:
- Windows 7 x64
- MinGW 5.3.0 32 bit
- Qt 5.11.2
- boost_1_59_0
- db-4.8.30.NC
- libpng-1.6.12
- miniupnpc-1.9
- openssl-1.0.1i
- protobuf-2.5.0
- qrencode-3.4.4

Thanks SaniaNET, official version of VeriCoin 1.7.2 and Verium 1.2 are ready to go (Actually available on our downloads page) but haven't officially released it as we are waiting on a our final build for Verium 1.2 on Mac. Should be done in less than a day
MAD945

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:30:53 PM

VeriCoin, Verium and the VeriConomy commercial will be airing later this month on Fox Business Network and we will also be featured on "Success Files Hosted By Rob Lowe"

Spread the word guys!
Lucasgabd
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1119

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:29:50 PM

<...>

Those charts were just destroyed by the Polo delisting announcement.  Sad

Definitely... the delisting will probably push us a bit down but I trust the cycle... still worth to buy here imo

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
NightDream

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:59:22 PM

VeriCoin 1.7.2 Wallet Release
https://vericoin.info/vericoin-digital-currency/#wallet_dl

g1itch

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:19:17 AM

Released in Jul 23: https://github.com/vericoin/vericoin/releases

SheldonLeeCooper

Activity: 434
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:49:34 PM

VeriCoin and Verium's second TV spot to air tonight on Fox Business

https://twitter.com/VeriCoin/status/1046486820974788608
fbastage2

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:51:14 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2018, 11:13:51 PM by fbastage2

Was glad to see verium 1.2 auto-update feature kick in and download new version.

however, install did not complete, missing dependency qrencode 3?  is this a new dependency.  I'll try to install this and try again.

[edit]

more missing dependencies db_5.3, etc.

Please provide a complete list of dependencies and installation instructions.  ubuntu/lubuntu 16.04

MAD945

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:45:08 AM

Tagged in the end of July but further testing of compiles on different environments. Release was this week
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: