Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:21:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 [365] 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 ... 844 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BiblePay | 10% to Orphan-Charity | RANDOMX MINING | Sanctuaries (Masternodes)  (Read 243130 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (345 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
thesnat21

Activity: 490
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 01:29:20 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2018, 01:42:37 PM by thesnat21

The main pool keeps returning an error:

<HTML><HEAD><TITLE>Bad Request</TITLE>
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" Content="text/html; charset=us-ascii"></HEAD>
<BODY><h2>Bad Request - Header Field Too Long</h2>
<hr><p>HTTP Error 400. A request header field is too long.</p>
</BODY></HTML>

Rob can you look at this,  several shares appear to be rejected due to this error

Could you please go into coin control and consolidate your wallet down to less outstanding balances, and see if it goes away?  Pool header is already 1 megabyte.

Just so we know if that is the problem....

You would probably need to do this and ensure the wallet.dat is re-copied out to each miner *after* the consolidation is complete.

I'll give it a go.. where is the "coin control" in the wallet?  
edit: just sent everything to 1 of my addresses. will let you know

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thesnat21

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 03:04:42 PM

Could you please go into coin control and consolidate your wallet down to less outstanding balances, and see if it goes away?  Pool header is already 1 megabyte.

You would probably need to do this and ensure the wallet.dat is re-copied out to each miner *after* the consolidation is complete.

Did the consolidation, still reporting the same error on that client

I exported the headers, and the file is only 76kb, way under the 1mb limit and it is still reporting the error

The ones that succeed are ~64kb

It seems to cycle between the two, works for a while then doesn't for a while
bible_pay (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 215

Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 03:47:05 PM

Could you please go into coin control and consolidate your wallet down to less outstanding balances, and see if it goes away?  Pool header is already 1 megabyte.

I exported the headers, and the file is only 76kb, way under the 1mb limit and it is still reporting the error

Which pool url are you using btw (we have 2), also do me a favor while Im at church, can you try non https?
Change to:
http://pool.biblepay.org
poolport=80

Just let me know if it fixes it so I can hone in on the header change tonight, thanks!
(Maybe we never extended the size for https 443).

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇  Announcement | ForumSlackDiscordRedditTwitter | SouthXChange  🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
thesnat21

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 06:43:31 PM

Which pool url are you using btw (we have 2), also do me a favor while Im at church, can you try non https?
Change to:
http://pool.biblepay.org
poolport=80

Just let me know if it fixes it so I can hone in on the header change tonight, thanks!
(Maybe we never extended the size for https 443).

I've been using pool2 no ssl
will try pool
harrisvan87

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:48:19 PM

boinc.bakerlab.org
Can not access and CML Wallet exec TotalRac not working normally ( i mean just get only WCGRAC)
aikida3k

Activity: 180

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:07:24 PM

boinc.bakerlab.org
Can not access and CML Wallet exec TotalRac not working normally ( i mean just get only WCGRAC)

It looks like https://boinc.bakerlab.org/ is down.  exec getboincinfo isn't processing and the website isn't accessible.
coin_analyst

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:26:46 PM

Is it have a backup plan if BOINC status down a few days/weeks/months Huh
thesnat21

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 09:01:57 PM

I've been using pool2 no ssl
will try pool

pool.biblepay seems to be reporting less errors but still has several.

It seems over 114k fails
thesnat21

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 09:02:35 PM

BOINC seems to be working for me..
And yes there are disaster recovery plans
togoshigekata

Activity: 1260
Merit: 115

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:36:20 AM

Disaster Recovery Mode

During periods when the Biblepay network is UP, but for unknown reasons a distributed-computing-consensus cannot be achieved for accurate researcher credit levels, Biblepay will continue to function in the following way:

Biblepay will revert back to Proof-of-loyalty mining and Proof-of-Work mining. In this way, Biblepay will never go down if BOINC or Rosetta@Home goes down.

Wiki Reference: http://wiki.biblepay.org/Distributed_Computing

Biblepay Operational Mode Chart (Disaster Recovery Modes)
DR Level    Algorithm Name                  Calculation
Level 0        Heavenly                             UTXOWeight * TaskWeight * RAC
Level 1        Possessed by Tasks              TaskWeight * RAC
Level 2        Possessed by UTXO              UTXOWeight * RAC
Level 3        The-Law                              RAC = Magnitude
Level 4        DR (Disaster-Recovery)         Proof-of-BibleHash Only (Heat Mining Only)

noxpost

Activity: 235
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:03:16 PM

I definitely don't want to be accused of FUD here, but I want to encourage everyone to consider doing some trading on C-CEX this week.
Since they have the 30-day volume threshold, and we currently have a pretty small base, this is something we need to watch closely. To stay listed, we need to maintain a 30-day average of 0.5 BTC/day.

CURRENTLY, that isn't a problem - but it's not trending in the right direction.

Here are our C-CEX volume averages:

30-day: 0.693027 BTC/day
(Since registration re-open, or a 21-day average): 0.843148 BTC/day

Now both of those are great. We're in good shape there....however, look at the last 7 completed days.

7-day: 0.353671 BTC/day

That's not good at all. We've got to get the volume higher. There's probably enough sell activity right now (my opinion, you can disagree), but we need more buying to stay active. In my mind, we need to think pretty hard about how we encourage outsiders to start buying - this is a potential problem that we only have 3 weeks or so to stay ahead of.
noxpost

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:17:31 PM

B) Have you actually clicked on Orphan Fundraisers and Orphan Expenses to see what BBP we sold over the last 30 days and that the corresponding amount matches the last 30 days of Charity proposals?

If you want to audit this give compassion a call and ask them if they received $19,514 from BiblePay on April 22nd.

To specifically highlight something Rob said here, for anyone who might not know already -
If you log in to the main pool and go to Orphan -> Expenses Paid you will see a list of all of the payments made, and a link to the PDF receipts.
The "Orphan Fundraisers" tab shows an accounting of how the BBP was converted to BTC + USD in order to account for said payments.

Appreciate the transparency, Rob Smiley
noxpost

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:54:57 PM

In my mind, we need to think pretty hard about how we encourage outsiders to start buying - this is a potential problem that we only have 3 weeks or so to stay ahead of.

Hey Jaap, what's the current status on the new exchange fund? I'm thinking that once we get another exchange up and running, volume everywhere should increase significantly as people play the arbitrage game. That might be a good answer to things. I know you had a new sanc for sale, but I have no clue right now (and it may be available and I've just lost the thread) how far away we are from being able to turn an exchange on. Is it one sanc? 5? Not sure because we haven't picked an exchange?

Sorry if I'm asking questions we have answers to somewhere...best I could find was this thread:
https://forum.biblepay.org/index.php?topic=97.0

But I couldn't understand from there if things were definitive enough to say "oh yeah, we get this 1.5M BBP and we'll enable exchange <whatever> 7 days later"
jaapgvk

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:05:50 PM

In my mind, we need to think pretty hard about how we encourage outsiders to start buying - this is a potential problem that we only have 3 weeks or so to stay ahead of.

Hey Jaap, what's the current status on the new exchange fund? I'm thinking that once we get another exchange up and running, volume everywhere should increase significantly as people play the arbitrage game. That might be a good answer to things. I know you had a new sanc for sale, but I have no clue right now (and it may be available and I've just lost the thread) how far away we are from being able to turn an exchange on. Is it one sanc? 5? Not sure because we haven't picked an exchange?

Sorry if I'm asking questions we have answers to somewhere...best I could find was this thread:

But I couldn't understand from there if things were definitive enough to say "oh yeah, we get this 1.5M BBP and we'll enable exchange <whatever> 7 days later"

I only started it last month, when I sold 1.5M BBP. I have 1.55M BBP this month, but I haven't sold it yet. You can track the fund here:
https://blockchain.info/address/3AojspQgpSSDdPJJANj4UtSBFUZy8YdduT

So it's only your BTC on there as of yet :p

🕇 BiblePay (BBP) | Reddit - Twitter - Forum - Discord | SouthXchange | Love one another, be a good Samaritan, help those in distress and spread the gospel 🕇
noxpost

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:39:02 PM

I only started it last month, when I sold 1.5M BBP. I have 1.55M BBP this month, but I haven't sold it yet. You can track the fund here:

Thanks, Jaap - that's what I thought.

To give a little clarity, I don't need another masternode myself (at least, not particularly). But let's say that in the interest of the community, I was willing/ready to complete this transaction as well. At that point, we'd then have about 1 BTC, right?

That's good, but it doesn't sound like we are at a step to say "as soon as we have 1 BTC we'll send it to <I don't know, Cryptobridge> and they will list." Is it true that we're still exploring which exchange to spend the money on, as well as raising funds?
Dimarzio123

Activity: 75

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:05:51 PM

Hey Jaap
Buying crypto is a real pain for me.
I have to jump through multiple hoops to get the BTC.
Do you have a Paypal address and I'll send $100
Regards
PM
jaapgvk

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:02:51 PM

Thanks, Jaap - that's what I thought.

To give a little clarity, I don't need another masternode myself (at least, not particularly). But let's say that in the interest of the community, I was willing/ready to complete this transaction as well. At that point, we'd then have about 1 BTC, right?

That's good, but it doesn't sound like we are at a step to say "as soon as we have 1 BTC we'll send it to <I don't know, Cryptobridge> and they will list." Is it true that we're still exploring which exchange to spend the money on, as well as raising funds?

It's true that we're still exploring multiple possibilities. I would personally actually like to get listed on cryptobridge, but they haven't responded yet.

If anyone has any input/connections concerning exchanges, please post here: https://forum.biblepay.org/index.php?topic=97.30

🕇 BiblePay (BBP) | Reddit - Twitter - Forum - Discord | SouthXchange | Love one another, be a good Samaritan, help those in distress and spread the gospel 🕇
noxpost

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:04:32 PM

It's true that we're still exploring multiple possibilities. I would personally actually like to get listed on cryptobridge, but they haven't responded yet.

If anyone has any input/connections concerning exchanges, please post here: https://forum.biblepay.org/index.php?topic=97.30

Thanks Jaap. Good to understand where we're at! Hopefully between you, me, and Togo, they respond to SOMEBODY.
jaapgvk

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:07:29 PM

Hey Jaap
Regards
PM

I know that you post here often, and I'm really sorry, but I'm going to decline for now, because I've heard a lot of bad things about Paypal+crypto and chargebacks. I think you can actually pay with Paypal on southXchange, you could look into that perhaps?

inblue

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:46:56 PM

Hey Jaap
Regards
PM

I know that you post here often, and I'm really sorry, but I'm going to decline for now, because I've heard a lot of bad things about Paypal+crypto and chargebacks. I think you can actually pay with Paypal on southXchange, you could look into that perhaps?

Unfortunately they removed that functionality, but reportedly they will soon have another easy solution for fiat deposits/withdrawals.

https://southxchange.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/36000050697-migrating-usd-to-tusd
Pages: « 1 ... 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 [365] 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 ... 844 »
  Print  

Jump to: