Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:14:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 [451] 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 ... 844 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BiblePay | 10% to Orphan-Charity | RANDOMX MINING | Sanctuaries (Masternodes)  (Read 243165 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (345 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
bible_pay (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 215

Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 03:21:55 AM
Last edit: July 30, 2018, 03:35:40 AM by bible_pay

Ever since i updated, my wallet has been messed up. It shows i am connected and synced, but my balance is .01bbp. Do I need to upload my backup file and how do i do so? Thank you
Coins mined on a fork are lost.  If you are referring to coins you bought or earned through sancs however, just delete blocks, chainstate and resync.

What do you mean coins mined on a fork are lost. I mean all the coins i have mined over the past months are no longer in my wallet. Do i need to restore a backup? I have already deleted blocks, chainstate, etc.. and did a reindex.
Thanks

It sounds as though you were mining these coins over the last month(s) on an old wallet version.  You have to keep up with mandatory updates to ensure the coins being mined are mined on the latest version.

So to elaborate, if you mined coins on an old wallet version (after we had a mandatory), those coins are lost after you upgrade and sync the chain.

If you know you had legitimate coins for a period of time after you upgraded (we had an upgrade every 3 months, many times more than one per quarter) then we can take an alternate path and look at your backups\ folder and then try to restore the wallet backup.

If you sync the chain to the top with a backup of wallet.dat, and you have no credits, then these were all coins mined on forks and are illegitimate mining credits - therefore they are erased.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇  Announcement | ForumSlackDiscordRedditTwitter | SouthXChange  🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 04:16:15 AM

This is pretty huge news for Christians and Jews:

https://www.unsealed.org/2018/07/breaking-jewish-nation-state-bill.html

I'm surprised this wasn't in the media.

This is really prophetic.  Its going to escalate tensions that are already as high as possible between the Palestinians and Jews, and it makes it official that not only the Jewish homeland was restored, but now 70 years from that date, its the Law that Hebrew is the official language, and Jerusalem is the capital of Israel only.

God's timing is perfect - this alludes to the end of the 70 years since Israel was restored as a nation.  It alludes to Damascus being destroyed, the Jews looking for their Antichrist, the US being 'unable' to help her friend (Israel) in a time of distress (possibly because either an EMP or the rapture of the church - because we are not in end time prophecy, except possibly later in revelations as Babylon).

The most interesting paragraph in the whole article is this to me: 
"The Israeli government must work to complete ingathering the exiles—a prophetic term pertaining to the end of the age when the dispersed Israelites would return to the land; furthermore, the law makes official Israel's connection to the Diaspora"
and here in the bill:
5 — Ingathering of the exiles :
The state will be open for Jewish immigration and the ingathering of exiles.

This is absolutely fascinating to me, because I've been listening to people who believe that the majority of the Jews around the world have had reasons to go back to Israel (WW2, the Berlin Wall, Russian exodus, etc) but the Jews in the US never left, they like it here, thats because its safe and Christians are nice to them, so why leave?  Well thats the big question, the EVENT that is coming (EMP, Russian-China attacks the US, the Antichrist coming on the scene, or the rapture), is what I believe will remove the US, or make it incapable of helping Israel in WW3, and that I believe will cause an exodus back to Israel (for the remaining Jews).

This is a major piece I believe.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 03:37:14 PM

This is pretty huge news for Christians and Jews:

https://www.unsealed.org/2018/07/breaking-jewish-nation-state-bill.html

I'm surprised this wasn't in the media.

This is really prophetic.  Its going to escalate tensions that are already as high as possible between the Palestinians and Jews, and it makes it official that not only the Jewish homeland was restored, but now 70 years from that date, its the Law that Hebrew is the official language, and Jerusalem is the capital of Israel only.

God's timing is perfect - this alludes to the end of the 70 years since Israel was restored as a nation.  It alludes to Damascus being destroyed, the Jews looking for their Antichrist, the US being 'unable' to help her friend (Israel) in a time of distress (possibly because either an EMP or the rapture of the church - because we are not in end time prophecy, except possibly later in revelations as Babylon).

The most interesting paragraph in the whole article is this to me:  
"The Israeli government must work to complete ingathering the exiles—a prophetic term pertaining to the end of the age when the dispersed Israelites would return to the land; furthermore, the law makes official Israel's connection to the Diaspora"
and here in the bill:
5 — Ingathering of the exiles :
The state will be open for Jewish immigration and the ingathering of exiles.

This is absolutely fascinating to me, because I've been listening to people who believe that the majority of the Jews around the world have had reasons to go back to Israel (WW2, the Berlin Wall, Russian exodus, etc) but the Jews in the US never left, they like it here, thats because its safe and Christians are nice to them, so why leave?  Well thats the big question, the EVENT that is coming (EMP, Russian-China attacks the US, the Antichrist coming on the scene, or the rapture), is what I believe will remove the US, or make it incapable of helping Israel in WW3, and that I believe will cause an exodus back to Israel (for the remaining Jews).

This is a major piece I believe.

No, this is mostly bad.  If the major purpose of this is the aliyah,which from your quote it seems to be, then this is being done wrong and in God's eyes, Israel is still a divided nation: Israel and Judea.  First Jacob should come back to re-instantiate the tribes.  Ephraim is supposed to lead the aliyah of the dispersed Israelites back to Israel.  

Here is how it is supposed to be done as in Ezekiel 37:  

The word of the LORD came to me: “Son of man, take a stick and write on it, ‘For Judah, and the people of Israel associated with him’; then take another stick and write on it, ‘For Joseph (the stick of Ephraim) and all the house of Israel associated with him.’ And join them one to another into one stick, that they may become one in your hand. And when your people say to you, ‘Will you not tell us what you mean by these?’ say to them, Thus says the Lord GOD: Behold, I am about to take the stick of Joseph (that is in the hand of Ephraim) and the tribes of Israel associated with him. And I will join with it the stick of Judah,e and make them one stick, that they may be one in my hand. When the sticks on which you write are in your hand before their eyes, then say to them, Thus says the Lord GOD: Behold, I will take the people of Israel from the nations among which they have gone, and will gather them from all around, and bring them to their own land. And I will make them one nation in the land, on the mountains of Israel. And one king shall be king over them all, and they shall be no longer two nations, and no longer divided into two kingdoms. They shall not defile themselves anymore with their idols and their detestable things, or with any of their transgressions. But I will save them from all the backslidings in which they have sinned, and will cleanse them; and they shall be my people, and I will be their God.

The fact that this isn't being done correctly has literally driven me crazy the entire summer, but I am finally better now.  But nobody listens.  

You have to see and acknowledge and remember that the Kingdom of Israel was divided into 2 nations, the Kingdom of Israel of the north and the Kingdom of Judea in the south.  Ezekiel prophesied how to rejoin the two divided Kingdoms.  But Ezekiel started his prophetic visions in Judea and continued after the Judeans were carried off to Babylon.  It is important to realize that Jacob would have to come back and re-establish the tribes for his prophecy to be fulfilled:  The 10 lost tribes of Reuben, Simeon, Dan, Naphtali, Gad, Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Levi, (Manasseh and Ephraim -tribes of Joseph) were carried off by the Assyrians  around 722 BC and assimilated.  The Judeans, which included Judah and Benjamin weren't taken until around 597 BC by the Babylonians.  

So Ezekiel made his prophecy which has yet to be fulfilled.  So what is the aftermath on the divided nation of Israel?  
King Cyrus, a Persian, would eventually overthrow the Babylonians and release the captive Judeans back to Israel.  So this can be seen as the first aliyah.  King Cyrus said the Temple should be rebuilt.  So the second Temple was built.  Even though the Temple was built, the Jews were only allowed to rule semi-autonomously under Persian and Greek rule.  Eventually the Jews revolted against the Selucid Greeks, succeeded in the Maccabean revolt and rededicated the Second Temple. This is how the festival of Hanukkah came to be.  The Maccabees success led to the foundation of the Hasmonean Kingdom of Judea which more or less lasted until the eventual intervention and fall to the Romans and the installation of Herod the Great as the King of Israel as a puppet regime of Rome.  Finally the Romans destroyed the second Temple in 70 AD.

The point is that political aliyahs have been done before, but it has not led to the lasting permanence of the Jewish Israeli state.  There is not much substance to conclude that this political aliyah will not lead Israel to a similar fate as in the past.  

God needs to see Israel united as told by the prophet Ezekiel.  The promise of this being done correctly is that Israel will never fall again.

Your obviously not following or discerning end-times news or the speaking prophets, and to come to the conclusion its mostly bad shows your ignorance.

I didn't write my prior post to persuade you to believe that this event was the only strong event that lead to the conclusion that we are in the end-times.

There have been signs all around with much stronger evidence that we are very close to the beginning of the tribulation or the rapture.

This is not a personal pulpit for you to argue and attack us based on your personal weak beliefs.

This is for constructive Christian conversation that builds on one another.  

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
thesnat21

Activity: 490
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 05:55:44 PM

On a lighter note....

Those that are using Android for PODC/boinc,  adjust the battery temperature limit setting.   the default of 40c is way too high and will cause damage to your battery.

Especially if you are using an older device,  I had one with a broken screen I had been using/watching.  Even at lower battery temperatures the cell is significantly puffed up.

coin_analyst

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:04:29 PM

No PODC Payment today?  Huh
Still can't split PODC Payment and superblock payment?
thesnat21

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 06:08:11 PM

just running late.. 2 blocks left.
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 07:13:15 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2018, 07:55:46 PM by bible_pay

No PODC Payment today?  Huh

... One more block, and we are good!  It's a milestone.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
coin_analyst

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:27:05 PM

I dont understand how you can type this (with multiple question marks) without looking in the wallet for the next superblock block number.

The command is 'exec getboincinfo' to find the next block number.

Thanks, I got the PODC payment now, sorry for my misunderstanding Smiley
orphandefender

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:24:37 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2018, 10:41:29 PM by orphandefender

EXCITING NEWS FROM UGANDA AND SIERRA LEONE! BiblePay currently sponsors 10 orphans in Uganda through BLOOM who go to school at Side By Side Christian Ministries. I just got letters and photos from almost all of them (still trying to get one more), addressed to BiblePay, thanking you for your sponsorship!

BiblePay also sponsors 4 kids in Sierra Leone, who also sent letters, photos and even REPORT CARDS!

I tried to post the image shack links here, but this forum deletes them. Posting on the BBP forum right now and will link up here.

UGANDA:
https://forum.biblepay.org/index.php?topic=221.msg3978#msg3978

As a reminder, Side by Side Christian Ministries in Rakai, Uganda, rescues a child out of an abusive foster or biological home and places them in a Christian boarding school until a suitable family placement can be found. Children are provided education at one of the best schools in Uganda and are given everything they need each month including: food, housing, school fees, uniforms, necessities, etc.

A few statistics:
Every 20 minutes a child is orphaned in Uganda.
Rakai District has continued to experience high HIV rates at 12%, compared to the national average of 7.3%.

SIERRA LEONE:
https://forum.biblepay.org/index.php?topic=222.0

As a reminder, children in Sierra Leone receive 3 meals per day with this sponsorship, but we have separate fundraisers for their school fees/uniforms/shoes/supplies and their Christmas gifts. We are currently raising money for their school fees that are due September 1st. These children are all in the process of being transferred to foster or extended families right now, as the orphanage is being forced to close it's doors and be transformed into a community center (which will also serve these kids in other ways).

Quick fact: Sierra Leone has one of the lowest life expectancies in the world, with 49 years old for males and 51 years old for females.

Thank you all for this life-changing support to these children.

April
Executive Director, BLOOM
616westwarmoth

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:34:01 PM

The Budget Superblock triggered properly at 61,500 and the the PoDC Superblock triggered properly at 61,510!  That's the last of the major bugs squashed...great work Rob!

▄    BIBLEPAY    ▄    The Cryptocurrency for Christians    ▄     BIBLEPAY   
   Reddit      ANN Page      Biblepay Forum  
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
thesnat21

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 01:57:23 AM

The Budget Superblock triggered properly at 61,500 and the the PoDC Superblock triggered properly at 61,510!  That's the last of the major bugs squashed...great work Rob!

Awesome.. .kinda spaced it was the end of the BBP month! haha  nice to have that issue behind us
zthomasz

Activity: 489
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:24:15 AM

More and more USA states are becoming blockchain friendly with new laws that make electronic signatures using blockchain and smart contracts valid & legal.

https://medium.com/blockchain-for-law/state-laws-recognize-impact-of-blockchain-on-legal-sector-6749d71fc982

AlisterPlus

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:20:15 AM

Hi,
I am getting this error from PurePool when I execute the getmininginfo from the console:

Code:
  "poolinfo1": "",
  "poolinfo2": "",
  "poolinfo3": "Failed connection to pool.purepool.org:443; Failed connection to pool.purepool.org:443; Failed connection to pool.purepool.org:443; Failed connection to pool.purepool.org:443; Failed connection to pool.purepool.org:443; Failed connection to pool.purepool.org:443; Failed connection to pool.purepool.org:443; Failed connection to pool.purepool.org:443; ",

The connection to internet is working fine and the wallet is at the current block.

Can the administrator have a look?

Earlier today, I also got a timeout when I tried to access https://pool.purepool.org/

Thank you!
Itsusmindpower

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:33:36 AM

A slight bug I may have picked up, not sure if anyone can confirm it.

This is when configuring the pool in the wallet configuration.

if you put the website address for a pool in like this:
pool=https://pool.biblepay.org/
The getmininginfo command tells you "poolmining:false"
but if you configure it to say
pool=https://pool.biblepay.org
Then the mining process works as normal and "poolmining:true"

This is on MacOS High Sierra. It's a small bug, but it may be confusing to others if they don't know what the issue is.
zthomasz

Activity: 489
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:27:50 PM

Sanctuaries status ... what is the difference between "Expired" and "Watchdog Expired"?
noxpost

Activity: 235
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:13:08 PM

Sanctuaries status ... what is the difference between "Expired" and "Watchdog Expired"?

Two pretty similar checks, if I remember correctly.

"WATCHDOG_EXPIRED" indicates that there hasn't been a ping from the watchdog service, whereas "EXPIRED" indicates the masternode itself hasn't pinged the rest of the network in the required amount of time.
Just doing a quick code check, it looks like "EXPIRED" can happen much faster than "WATCHDOG_EXPIRED"
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 02:40:48 PM

The letter writing rewards on pool.biblepay.org have been reset.

We received a P2P budget (from the superblock) of 500,000.  (We paid 550,000 out from the last round of 500,000 with the pool donating the extra 50k).

Now the reward is currently 1923!

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
leetlezee

Activity: 232
Merit: 38

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:46:10 PM

We received a P2P budget (from the superblock) of 500,000.  (We paid 550,000 out from the last round of 500,000 with the pool donating the extra 50k).

Thanks for the update, Rob. I will make sure to write some more letters this month. It is really encouraging to read some of the responses from the orphans who have received support through Biblepay.
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 03:47:35 PM

Thanks for the update, Rob. I will make sure to write some more letters this month. It is really encouraging to read some of the responses from the orphans who have received support through Biblepay.

That's awesome.  We should post a couple here sometime Smiley.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
leetlezee

Activity: 232
Merit: 38

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:20:40 PM

That's awesome.  We should post a couple here sometime Smiley.

I will keep my eyes open as I read their letters, and I will save a couple of the encouraging testimonies and will post them here.
Pages: « 1 ... 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 [451] 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 ... 844 »
  Print  

Jump to: