Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:33:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 [459] 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 ... 844 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BiblePay | 10% to Orphan-Charity | RANDOMX MINING | Sanctuaries (Masternodes)  (Read 243129 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (345 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
jaapgvk

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:20:07 PM

Hi Everyone,

Just got back from my vacation Grin

I'm not totally up-to-speed yet, but there is a priority-situation with the coinexchange.io listing. I've taken a look at the Sanctuary-voting concerning our listing there and it seems to be way in favor of us getting listed.

Based upon the voting thus far, and looking at the BTC currently in our New Exchange Fund (about 1.3 BTC), I have decided to speed up the liquidation of the New Exchange Fund BBP by dumping this months budget (1.550.001 BBP) on southxchange in about 24 hours.

So if you want to grab some - even more - cheap BBP, now is your chance, so set your buy-orders and stand-by.

The dump will take place in about 24 hours from now at 19:00 GMT

So, in summary:

1.5M BBP will get dumped on southXchange on August 10th at 19:00 GMT

🕇 BiblePay (BBP) | Reddit - Twitter - Forum - Discord | SouthXchange | Love one another, be a good Samaritan, help those in distress and spread the gospel 🕇

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LilBoby

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:32:12 PM

Tell me please, where can I find the list that you tracked for RAC? I tried to find it myself, but I could not.
jaapgvk

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:43:41 PM

Apart from the new Exchange, BBP should invest as much as possible in Digital Marketing to motivate traders to invest in BBP. We should not put all the hope (and budget) on a new exchange. There are dead coins on very good exchanges in fact. Today's world is driven by marketing.

Agree.

Agreed.  I feel a big exchange *will* pick us up eventually and we should work on all the other aspects in the interim.

I agree that exchanges alone will not be enough. We need some - clever - marketing. Unfortunately, I don't have experience in that field.

The thing that I'm personally going to do is organize the airdrop. And I hope to start on the hardcopy-guide soon. But apart from that, I hope that other people with real-world marketing-experience will offer their help, because I agree with you afeno: today's world is driven by marketing.

🕇 BiblePay (BBP) | Reddit - Twitter - Forum - Discord | SouthXchange | Love one another, be a good Samaritan, help those in distress and spread the gospel 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 215

Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 10:05:24 PM

Rob, I tried migrating completely to WCG to test this last week and noticed my wallet stopped sending PODC updates after a week. I read through my log and discovered that after suspending Rosetta on each machine, the first number in my PODC Updates steadily decreased. It went from "PODCUpdate Processed (7) over 1 CPID(s) successfully" down to "PODCUpdate Processed (1) over 1 CPID(s) successfully." and then finally PODCUpdate Processed 0 tasks for CPID. At this point, my wallet transaction list no longer showed PODC updates. I tried manually running "exec podcupdate true" but it would fail and say Processed (0). Only until I took one of my machines and started crunching Rosetta again, was I able to get it to run PODC updates once again automatically.

Do you think you could explain this? Thanks!

I'm experiencing the same issue right now. Few days after I solved my last Rosetta task, I stopped receiving rewards - the wallet is not sending PODC updates.
"exec podcupdate true" it would fail and say Processed (0) tasks.

I think you guys do have a point here.  The wallet does have a spork (a network config setting) that dictates if it should be counting task weight per project, but I dont believe its honoring that setting from the PODC Update perspective.  So for now you can get around this by typing:
exec podcupdate true (that means force=true) if you are wcg only, do this once per day, but yes, I need to take a look at this as this is exactly the kind of thing new users hate.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇  Announcement | ForumSlackDiscordRedditTwitter | SouthXChange  🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
cryptocadxyz

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:43:58 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2018, 10:59:12 PM by cryptocadxyz

Rob, I tried migrating completely to WCG to test this last week and noticed my wallet stopped sending PODC updates after a week. I read through my log and discovered that after suspending Rosetta on each machine, the first number in my PODC Updates steadily decreased. It went from "PODCUpdate Processed (7) over 1 CPID(s) successfully" down to "PODCUpdate Processed (1) over 1 CPID(s) successfully." and then finally PODCUpdate Processed 0 tasks for CPID. At this point, my wallet transaction list no longer showed PODC updates. I tried manually running "exec podcupdate true" but it would fail and say Processed (0). Only until I took one of my machines and started crunching Rosetta again, was I able to get it to run PODC updates once again automatically.

I'm experiencing the same issue right now. Few days after I solved my last Rosetta task, I stopped receiving rewards - the wallet is not sending PODC updates.

I think you guys do have a point here.  The wallet does have a spork (a network config setting) that dictates if it should be counting task weight per project, but I dont believe its honoring that setting from the PODC Update perspective.  So for now you can get around this by typing:
exec podcupdate true (that means force=true) if you are wcg only, do this once per day, but yes, I need to take a look at this as this is exactly the kind of thing new users hate.

Hi Rob, I tried PODC update true, but it refuses to work when no Rosetta hosts are crunching.

I had a quick look at the rpcblockchain.cpp. I notice that PODCUpdate function will return false if iInserted == 0. iInserted seems to only be incremented in a loop that iterates through all the BOINC hosts that a user has extracted from GetBoincHostsByUser. Given that GetBoincHostsByUser is passed the argument "project1", does that mean only hosts crunching Rosetta are counted? Because if so, that would explain why an individual with WCG only hosts would be unable to send PODC updates.

Sorry my coding skills are a bit rusty, and I'm not very familiar with the BBP source. Please correct if I'm wrong.

slovakia

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:25:53 AM

CRYPTOBRIDGE Today at 10:01 AM We disabled deposits for maintanance. Sorry for the short notice

bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 01:50:31 PM

I think you guys do have a point here.  The wallet does have a spork (a network config setting) that dictates if it should be counting task weight per project, but I dont believe its honoring that setting from the PODC Update perspective.  So for now you can get around this by typing:

Hi Rob, I tried PODC update true, but it refuses to work when no Rosetta hosts are crunching.

I had a quick look at the rpcblockchain.cpp. I notice that PODCUpdate function will return false if iInserted == 0. iInserted seems to only be incremented in a loop that iterates through all the BOINC hosts that a user has extracted from GetBoincHostsByUser. Given that GetBoincHostsByUser is passed the argument "project1", does that mean only hosts crunching Rosetta are counted? Because if so, that would explain why an individual with WCG only hosts would be unable to send PODC updates.

Sorry my coding skills are a bit rusty, and I'm not very familiar with the BBP source. Please correct if I'm wrong.

I'll take a look at this today, maybe we need a leisure to fix this; and we can roll out the fast boot feature at the same time.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
MIP

Activity: 362

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:18:19 PM

I'll take a look at this today, maybe we need a leisure to fix this; and we can roll out the fast boot feature at the same time.

I experienced the same some weeks ago (it's reported in this thread), but at the time I didn't correlate it to switching to 100% WCG (leaving 0% for Rosetta).

But in my case, a manual podcupdate true once a day worked fine (until I stopped mining).
noxpost

Activity: 235
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:15:20 PM

Our wiki is throwing "resource limit exceeded" errors. Just an fyi that it should probably be looked at to see what sort of traffic is coming in.
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 03:27:13 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2018, 03:42:32 PM by bible_pay

Our wiki is throwing "resource limit exceeded" errors. Just an fyi that it should probably be looked at to see what sort of traffic is coming in.
Thanks - it looks like a wordpress issue on www.biblepay.org is taking down the wiki subdomain.

Ill try to trace which plugin is consuming all RAM.

EDIT: It was a d-dos attack.  We blocked the perpetrator.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
zthomasz

Activity: 489
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:00:36 PM

Thanks - it looks like a wordpress issue on www.biblepay.org is taking down the wiki subdomain.

Ill try to trace which plugin is consuming all RAM.

EDIT: It was a d-dos attack.  We blocked the perpetrator.

Check your private messages when you have a minute.

Thanks
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 08:43:00 PM

Opportunity to talk about BiblePay:
#1 Post on /r/Cryptocurrency is joke post about Jesus Coin
https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/95t7se/todays_top_gainer_making_me_consider_getting_back/
Please check it out and comment, I have made some comments

I tried to comment but they removed my comment as they said I must have 19 total reddit comments before posting, but Ive posted comments in your forums before.

I was basically going to say our average volume does allow us to spend over $130,000 per year on charity - the math is simple - 2 days of liquidations on c-cex per month only equals $13,000 and aligns with our average volume.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 08:44:31 PM

This will be fixed in a few hours as a leisure.

In this way WCGs or Rosetta PODC updates should go through automatically starting in version 1.1.4.4.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
slovakia

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:11:12 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2087904.1300

qianliwen888666

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:26:04 AM

The overall capabilities of the BiblePay project team are good, and it is worth investor patience to expect greater benefits as soon as possible.
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 02:21:59 AM

BiblePay
1.1.4.4 - Leisure Upgrade

- Implemented faster boot time (90% faster on Linux, 40% faster on windows); Note that the first cold boot will be approx. 50% faster, then successive cold boots 90% faster on linux.
- Ensure PODC updates transmit for both Rosetta and WCG automatically
- Added checkpoint at block 63000
- Checked in MIPs Mac Build Configuration

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
turbokongen

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:59:20 AM

Regarding exchanges, did anyone try to aproach Bittrex?
They clearly state that it does not cost anything to be listed, but the token needs to go through a listing review before it gets listed: https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000475411-How-do-I-submit-a-token-to-Bittrex-for-listing-
MIP

Activity: 362

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:39:04 AM

BiblePay

- Implemented faster boot time (90% faster on Linux, 40% faster on windows); Note that the first cold boot will be approx. 50% faster, then successive cold boots 90% faster on linux.

MacOS version also available in wallets section.
thesnat21

Activity: 490
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 01:13:15 PM

BiblePay

The download from biblepay.org still seems to be 1.1.3.8

Oddly last night a few of my miners ended up on different forks at block 63828

8c53f3d28f18180a78d8fde6ce2fcb2ecee4f57ac7d3a31297848915f8d1938e
846572421ddf51d629b236f79e6f6af8c8a079baf5e45625c70646ec12d85ba3

Anyone else see this?
togoshigekata

Activity: 1260
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:49:09 PM

Regarding exchanges, did anyone try to aproach Bittrex?
They clearly state that it does not cost anything to be listed, but the token needs to go through a listing review before it gets listed: https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000475411-How-do-I-submit-a-token-to-Bittrex-for-listing-

Rob has an Enhanced Verified account with Bittrex and submitted to them and Poloniex back in November
Reference: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2388064.msg24639333#msg24639333

I contacted Poloniex again recently a few days ago, I think Rob submitted again to Bittrex in the past few months

Pages: « 1 ... 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 [459] 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 ... 844 »
  Print  

Jump to: