Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:35:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Aerium [AERM] POW | POS | HIGH APR | LOW SUPPLY | LOW PREMINE | GPU MINING  (Read 75222 times)
ra213

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 06:02:24 PM

Looks like a dead coin to me... Dev is barely active in here and didn't answers questions...

Check out discord, a moderator named dr. lambo is quite active there. He answers also questions from time to time.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gambit_fr

Activity: 280
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 06:09:51 PM

Looks like a dead coin to me... Dev is barely active in here and didn't answers questions...

Check out discord, a moderator named dr. lambo is quite active there. He answers also questions from time to time.

From time to time... And I don't want answers from a moderator, I want some from the dev... I have problems with the wallet for more than 1 month, I've spammed my questions here, but he only comes to release new version wallet and don't answer questions... I've lost 2/3 of my AERM stack in the meantime, just upgrading to new wallets as soon as they are out!

ra213

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 08:40:25 PM

From time to time... And I don't want answers from a moderator, I want some from the dev... I have problems with the wallet for more than 1 month, I've spammed my questions here, but he only comes to release new version wallet and don't answer questions... I've lost 2/3 of my AERM stack in the meantime, just upgrading to new wallets as soon as they are out!

Answer questions and promote a coin sounds more like a moderator job. The dev should concentrate on the development.

I assume you were on the wrong chain and also staked on the wrong chain. If this is the issue I am not sure if the dev can do anything about this.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
offthecuff

Activity: 238
Merit: 23

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:14:47 PM

I had the same issues yesterday, just downloaded the wallet from the devs message on here and everything worked fine then. Been on discord today and there's quite a lot of activity in there. More than there is anywhere else for this coin. I've had a few of my questions answered there today.
lowlife

Activity: 43
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 01:54:33 AM

i also think the big community will drive the coin further. also the whitepaper and masternodes are coming Smiley AERM is also giving me nice stake rewards in their pool stakeunited.com/registernew Smiley

https://stakeunited.com/registernow
ku789

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:19:38 AM

Why do POS coins disappear after each update?HuhHuh Angry
wdelius

Activity: 308

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:34:58 AM

What do you mean by disappear after each update?

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
tuanytcc

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:33:32 AM

the guy's words make me worried a little bit, too. What did the guy really mean?

ku789

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:36:18 AM

the guy's words make me worried a little bit, too. What did the guy really mean?
Wallet update。。。
Gambit_fr

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 12:53:59 PM

Answer questions and promote a coin sounds more like a moderator job. The dev should concentrate on the development.

I assume you were on the wrong chain and also staked on the wrong chain. If this is the issue I am not sure if the dev can do anything about this.

Well, there should be someone to answer questions here, otherwise what's the point of creating a thread here?
What's the Dev doing except releasing bugged wallet after bugged wallet?
If I were on the wrong chain, it means there was a lot of alternatives chains cause my problems started more than a month ago and I always did wallet upgrade as soon as they were released; as stated below...

Wallet release: v1.7.1

This update has the following changes
  • Seed nodes update
  • Chain split on block 55751 Patched

WAIT, A chain split?

Yeah, a chain split happened at block 55751 for unknown reasons, i have been working on it last dawn and everything should be fine on this version

Do i really need to update?

No, only if you are having syncing problems OR you are on the wrong chain

But how i verify if i am on the wrong chain?

Simply type this command on your wallet console

Code:
getblockbynumber 60000
Compare the hash with the block 60000, that is d4d19c36c9c343b6dbe4ac782cdb8ec9dfe86827fb3274ff1b3e8de380f26228, if it is different, you are on the wrong chain!

Wait wait, did i lost my coins?

No, you didnt lost any coins, you may have lost some stakes but when you change your chain, the coinage will make your next stake a pretty big one

So, i figured out that i am on the wrong chain, how i can fix it?

Simply close your wallet and go to %appdata% then rename the aerium folder to aeriumbackup, create a new aerium folder, copy the wallet.dat from aeriumbackup to aerium, you might want to backup the wallet.dat to somewhere else too.
Now, start your wallet again on the v1.7.1 and wait it to sync!

Windows Qt: https://github.com/aeriumcoin/Aerium/releases/download/v1.7.1/aerium-qt.zip
Mac: Coming soon...

I always had last version wallet installed 24h max after release, wallet open 24/24, but for the last 15 days my wallet was out of sync.
I installed v1.7.1 and it still wasn't able to sync, blocked at block 46933.
I removed the blockchain and re-downloaded it.
I had around 225 AERM before now I only have 81 AERM and last stake is 12/17/17!!!!
What the fuck? Did I just lose 2/3 of my wallet while doing nothing wrong?

lowlife

Activity: 43
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 05:41:51 PM

i havent got any problems so far^^ but i am staking in a pool so its really comfortable Smiley   https://stakeunited.com/registernow  Smiley
the dev's are really aktive in their discord. so i dont know whats up with the FUD here. Whitepaper will also be released soon Smiley

https://stakeunited.com/registernow
timtim1

Activity: 71

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:09:30 PM

I think need more stability before listing some exchanges.
pefrat

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:27:57 PM

Well, there should be someone to answer questions here, otherwise what's the point of creating a thread here?
If I were on the wrong chain, it means there was a lot of alternatives chains cause my problems started more than a month ago and I always did wallet upgrade as soon as they were released; as stated below...

• Seed nodes update

WAIT, A chain split?

Yeah, a chain split happened at block 55751 for unknown reasons, i have been working on it last dawn and everything should be fine on this version

Code:
getblockbynumber 60000
Compare the hash with the block 60000, that is d4d19c36c9c343b6dbe4ac782cdb8ec9dfe86827fb3274ff1b3e8de380f26228, if it is different, you are on the wrong chain!

No, you didnt lost any coins, you may have lost some stakes but when you change your chain, the coinage will make your next stake a pretty big one

Simply close your wallet and go to %appdata% then rename the aerium folder to aeriumbackup, create a new aerium folder, copy the wallet.dat from aeriumbackup to aerium, you might want to backup the wallet.dat to somewhere else too.

Windows Qt: https://github.com/aeriumcoin/Aerium/releases/download/v1.7.1/aerium-qt.zip

I always had last version wallet installed 24h max after release, wallet open 24/24, but for the last 15 days my wallet was out of sync.
I had around 225 AERM before now I only have 81 AERM and last stake is 12/17/17!!!!

I have been staking AERM since November and while this project has encountered some problems and challenges, I can say that overall the Dev has been responsive and engaged and has worked hard to resolve the issues. This has all resulted in my staking AERM quite profitably and consistently. I only lost a few days worth of staking since November (this was related to the chain split issue in December), and even much of that was rectified after upgrading to the wallet v1.7 and following instructions. As a result, my overall amount of AERM has more than doubled simply by staking for just a few weeks.
timtim1

Activity: 71

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:12:39 PM

What stake is normal for it to make a good income ? My opinion is that the prospects for the coin are good , but need more marketing and exchanges .
Gambit_fr

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 10:47:54 PM

• Seed nodes update

WAIT, A chain split?

Code:
getblockbynumber 60000

I have been staking AERM since November and while this project has encountered some problems and challenges, I can say that overall the Dev has been responsive and engaged and has worked hard to resolve the issues. This has all resulted in my staking AERM quite profitably and consistently. I only lost a few days worth of staking since November (this was related to the chain split issue in December), and even much of that was rectified after upgrading to the wallet v1.7 and following instructions. As a result, my overall amount of AERM has more than doubled simply by staking for just a few weeks.
Well, cool for you, but it's not my case; I always did the wallet upgrades and followed instructions and that happens to me. I've posted here for more than a month, and never had an answer.... I'm not surprised seeing that the dev barely comes here once in a week, looks like he didn't care at all...

sammy5

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:59:08 PM

Thx for https://stakeunited.com/index
Didn't really trust it at first but site seems legit.
I already staked 100 aerm after one day.  Smiley
Miracleismyidol

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:41:39 PM

AERM FlashNews::

We are excited to inform that we have paid for listing on CryptoBridge and we will be listed this week.

Superblocks 5000% ROI will trigger in less than 12 hours.

Last of Ultrablock 10000% in 3 days.

You can buy at StocksExchangeR and start staking.
sedou

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:05:35 PM

Would love to buy but its been hours and my deposit is still not on that shitty exchange. Meanwhile price went up a lot.
Shikimi Miyama

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:00:05 AM

Listing on Cryptobridge is great news!
Cryptopia listing is coming and trigger further pump.
Let's hodl and stake Wink
pocketart

Activity: 90

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:38:59 AM

$1M market cap.  Grin

Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: