Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:54:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN] TOKENPAY ⚡ SCAMMED 1 MILLION $ FROM BOUNTY AND REFERRAL PROGRAM ⚡  (Read 60341 times)
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 05:40:48 AM

I think this is a problem between them, and we are the victims. for that we must be able to hold back, not to interfere, let them finish .. let alone violate each other, we better just wait how the end of the problem solving.
it is not just a problem between me and tokenpay team. it is a problem of the entired Bounty program participants. all of them should support me to raise their voices and get their money back. because only I cannot do that.

Derek and his team already stopped replying my messages. the only way to force them to take notice and action is to use power of community. we need to spread this news everywhere. then we might be able to get our money back. otherwise consider that lost.

This should already tell you everthing about the people. We would never do that for our project. Communication is the key. If you love your job and what you are doing, then you want your customers to be happy. This includes bounty hunters. I mean, people doing bounty do a real job as they give visibility to your project. And they DESERVE to get their payment. I went personally to the bounty thread of my ICO to thank the people for their job.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3385669.msg36112711#msg36112711

How many people do that? I dunno, but we did because we are fighting for the cause of developing a low cost AIDS cure and as such we feel that any contribution is very precious to the cause.

as long as the Bounty and ICO were active. they were very polite and make big promises to encourage us to keep working on their project. but when the ICO ended and they raised 30 Million Dollars. their behavior suddenly changed with us and about bounty program.. they started making excuses and started blaming us and bounty participants ..

I hope you'll not do that , (right now you are personally appreciating the bounty participants, every ICO team do the same, but when ICO end then the reality will come in front of everyone)..

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
kanayaTabitha

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:35:46 AM

Stop acting legit man you scammed me before with shady bounty programs always a Mess!!

Jamal you are a SCAMMER WATCH OUT OF JAMAL

this guy is the devil himself look at his account and all the scams he did. Got SCAMMED two times by JAMAL.

Why do you say this from an alt account? Do you afraid of something or are you just a liar? Any accusation requires a proof. Otherwise it's s**t.
I assume its one from the tokenpays team account or a bounty hunter with a fool mind without doing any investigation with this scammed. From the first screenshot i seen before with the members i saw there was problem in the team if its true then i conclude they didn't want to pay the bounty hunters because its a free token.

That newbie account should not hiding your balls if you have something want to point out and argue with, use your account your not a newbie anymore no one will believe you  in the court without having an evidence and you can't either win a case with your words of wisdom.
yes justice requires proof not just a word of wisdom from an anonymous hero ... show yourself if you want to argue. now we can not judge who is wrong .. but if we all hesitate with tokenpay coins we should just leave it .. and for the people here I hope not to discuss someone past, just discuss our problem now is not another problem ..
and for jamal I want you to open a spreadsheet so all participants can see the truth of their wallet.
INNOVATIVE BIORESEARCH

Activity: 340
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 07:44:38 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2018, 07:56:30 AM by INNOVATIVE BIORESEARCH

I think this is a problem between them, and we are the victims. for that we must be able to hold back, not to interfere, let them finish .. let alone violate each other, we better just wait how the end of the problem solving.
it is not just a problem between me and tokenpay team. it is a problem of the entired Bounty program participants. all of them should support me to raise their voices and get their money back. because only I cannot do that.

Derek and his team already stopped replying my messages. the only way to force them to take notice and action is to use power of community. we need to spread this news everywhere. then we might be able to get our money back. otherwise consider that lost.

This should already tell you everthing about the people. We would never do that for our project. Communication is the key. If you love your job and what you are doing, then you want your customers to be happy. This includes bounty hunters. I mean, people doing bounty do a real job as they give visibility to your project. And they DESERVE to get their payment. I went personally to the bounty thread of my ICO to thank the people for their job.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3385669.msg36112711#msg36112711

How many people do that? I dunno, but we did because we are fighting for the cause of developing a low cost AIDS cure and as such we feel that any contribution is very precious to the cause.

as long as the Bounty and ICO were active. they were very polite and make big promises to encourage us to keep working on their project. but when the ICO ended and they raised 30 Million Dollars. their behavior suddenly changed with us and about bounty program.. they started making excuses and started blaming us and bounty participants ..

I hope you'll not do that , (right now you are personally appreciating the bounty participants, every ICO team do the same, but when ICO end then the reality will come in front of everyone)..

See, there's a big difference between us other ICOs. We are a biotech company performing novel biomedical research. We have been doing this for years, as you can see from the publication record.

Fior J. An Initial In Vitro Investigation into the Potential Therapeutic Use of SupT1 Cells to Prevent AIDS in HIV-Seropositive Individuals. PLoS ONE. 2012;7(5):e37511. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/pmid/22701517

Fior J. Is a pacific coexistence between virus and host the unexploited path that may lead to an HIV functional cure? Viruses. 2013;5(2):753-7. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/pmid/23430684

Fior J. Salamander regeneration as a model for developing novel regenerative and anticancer therapies. J Cancer. 2014;5:715-9. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/pmid/25258653

Fior J. SupT1 Cell Infusion as a Possible Cell-Based Therapy for HIV: Results from a Pilot Study in Hu-PBMC BRGS Mice. Vaccines. 2016;4(2):13. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/pmid/27128948

We didn't just wake up yesterday and said "you know what, let's do biomedical research and launch an ICO". Behind our project there are many years of hard work and investments to perform and publish our research. Investors with us know that they are investing into something real and concrete, and not in one of those bubble soap projects that disappear the day after the ICO because they are not solving any real issue and are just a collection of fancy presentations. We are working on solving a real global issue such as developing a low cost cure solution for AIDS. There were 36.7million people infected by HIV globally in 2016, 17.5million of which were left untreated, according to UNAIDS. Our mission is to develop a low cost cell-based therapy solution for HIV to allow access to the treatment for those individuals who are normally left untreated due to social and/or economic limitations. This is a long term project.

Another thing that sets our ICO apart from other projects is that our Token is backed by actual physical goods. The INNBC Token will be spendable to buy classic iconic JDM cars from our JDM online garage and is therefore backed by the value of actual physical goods. Because we want our Token to also succeed as a crypto used for buying goods. So we need people to get their Token and start using it to make our platform successful. The community we create during the ICO will be important to support our project later, after the ICO ends.

Also, credibility is everything. If you betray the customer's trust right after the ICO ends, how can you expect people to be confident to use your platform later?

Hovhannes

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

MMOCoin-For-Gamers-&-Traders

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:35:51 AM

This time I trust Jamal, TokenPay deceived us, we must achieve justice.

INNOVATIVE BIORESEARCH

Activity: 340

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 09:02:50 AM

Hello, I have purchased 530 TPay Tokens in december 2017 during public sale, I have submitted my wallet address in 1st week of March, but I havent received my tokens yet. I created a support case they asked me to send the purchase screenshot very next day, after I send the screenshot no one is responding. Its been more than two weeks. Can any one confirm when should I receive my tokens, I am worried.. Please help

That is another thing we wanted to do differently. I mean, why having things such as crowdsale smart contracts and not using them? If you invest in our ICO you immediately get your INNBC Tokens in your wallet. No registration needed. You just need Metamask with Myetherwallet imported into it, click on contribute, sign the transaction, and you get your INNBC Tokens right away.

We wanted everything to be straightforward for our customers.

Boyka2345

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:06:36 AM

Stop acting legit man you scammed me before with shady bounty programs always a Mess!!

this guy is the devil himself look at his account and all the scams he did. Got SCAMMED two times by JAMAL.

Why do you say this from an alt account? Do you afraid of something or are you just a liar? Any accusation requires a proof. Otherwise it's s**t.
I assume its one from the tokenpays team account or a bounty hunter with a fool mind without doing any investigation with this scammed. From the first screenshot i seen before with the members i saw there was problem in the team if its true then i conclude they didn't want to pay the bounty hunters because its a free token.

That newbie account should not hiding your balls if you have something want to point out and argue with, use your account your not a newbie anymore no one will believe you  in the court without having an evidence and you can't either win a case with your words of wisdom.

Like i said i was scammed before and you guys are the next victim. The only thing i care is to let people be aware of this greedy
scammer JAMAL. I tried tracking him down or do any legal actions but i can't do anything. Next time be careful and
stay away from this scammer. Check the other threats and see for your self. Justice will found you JAMAL.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2804516.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1922777.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1979599.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2722218.0
nankers

Activity: 634
Merit: 118

Bounty Hunter Indonesia

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:10:06 AM

here I am neutral and impartial to anyone. I just want payment for my work. and also I personally give an ultimatum to the tpay party to immediately determine exactly when the bounty hunter will be paid. because all this time we are always given an appointment without any certainty. it may be time for the participants to campaign bonty to be more assertive in acting on this incident. sorry i have no intention to provoke

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Digital Drug Lord

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:13:02 AM

Wow the token pay scam countines!
Hovhannes

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:23:37 AM

Like i said i was scammed before and you guys are the next victim. The only thing i care is to let people be aware of this greedy
scammer JAMAL. I tried tracking him down or do any legal actions but i can't do anything. Next time be careful and
stay away from this scammer. Check the other threats and see for your self. Justice will found you JAMAL.

We all know that Jamal has a bad story, but this doesn't give TokenPay the right not to pay to honest people who have done a good job for the project.

jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 11:26:56 AM

We all know that Jamal has a bad story, but this doesn't give TokenPay the right not to pay to honest people who have done a good job for the project.
exactly my point..
if they think someoen did not done his job properly they can reject him from campaign and stop his payment but they must pay the bounty to the rest of participants according to their own term.
they chose to go with Stake system . it was their own choice. now if one person or more person get rejected for any reason they must respect their own agreements and distribute the full bounty to accepted users..

but no.

Danny clearly told me that he'll not do that. whoever get rejected from the bounty his tokens will not be paid to others but those coins will be taken back.. which is completely unaccepted.

ju34400

Activity: 1274
Merit: 511

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:29:14 AM

jamal if you removed your alt and fakes account it will be more easy for us to get paid

here a copy of your spreadsheet when i understood you was very dishonnest

http://myreader.toile-libre.org/tokenpaysheet.pdf

my favorite of your fakes is https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1106017
registered from week 5 but he have all weeks validated (only one report)
but the best, he doens't own a twitter account
faaty

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:44:02 AM

I think TokenPay team is taking advantage of negative trust of Jamal. They do not want to make the bounty payments and they always have an excuse.

Today they banned a girl in the telegram channel just because she wrote "lol", and banned me out of the channel just because I wrote "they always have an excuse"

This team is totally scam
Hovhannes

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:17:39 PM

I think TokenPay team is taking advantage of negative trust of Jamal. They do not want to make the bounty payments and they always have an excuse.

Today they banned a girl in the telegram channel just because she wrote "lol", and banned me out of the channel just because I wrote "they always have an excuse"

This team is totally scam
I was banned on the channel, without explanation. Why they are afraid? They look like clowns.

wojteks102

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:30:03 PM

exactly my point..
if they think someoen did not done his job properly they can reject him from campaign and stop his payment but they must pay the bounty to the rest of participants according to their own term.
they chose to go with Stake system . it was their own choice. now if one person or more person get rejected for any reason they must respect their own agreements and distribute the full bounty to accepted users..

but no.

Danny clearly told me that he'll not do that. whoever get rejected from the bounty his tokens will not be paid to others but those coins will be taken back.. which is completely unaccepted.

So, please tell us what is going to be done with all the unsold TPAY tokens/coins from the bounty and referral program?
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 12:49:27 PM

jamal if you removed your alt and fakes account it will be more easy for us to get paid

here a copy of your spreadsheet when i understood you was very dishonnest

http://myreader.toile-libre.org/tokenpaysheet.pdf

my favorite of your fakes is https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1106017
registered from week 5 but he have all weeks validated (only one report)
but the best, he doens't own a twitter account
Everyone got stakes after his joining date..... and BTW. we were 3 individual Bounty Managers. Me , FruitBasket and one other guy who checked facebook twitter,,

and that account is not my alt.. what proof you have that that is my alt?

aryaadikariyansyahsuwarto

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

This Is Promissing Project

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 01:13:26 PM

well, if we have to move together, we do that. we do have to do something that might be a tokenpay team that deceives us aware of its mistakes. I say like this because I do not take sides with anyone, I just want us to be paid properly.

●●●   AmaStar   ●●●  EARN FOR PORN  ●●●
Pre-ICO PERIOD : 15 Nov. - 31 Dec.., 2018

ANN      Bounty    Whitepaper      Telegram      Twitter      Linked In      Facebook      
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 01:16:27 PM

well, if we have to move together, we do that. we do have to do something that might be a tokenpay team that deceives us aware of its mistakes. I say like this because I do not take sides with anyone, I just want us to be paid properly.
if you want to be paid properly . you have to take the sight of rights. side of truth. side of fairness..  there is no other way..
they will never pay us easily . we have to be together and force them to pay us... you can't just take your own payment and left this... you have to be with us. that is why I closed the spreadsheet.. because they wanted to pay half payments to half people.. they wanted to break our unity.

jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 01:39:00 PM

guys.. I have posted some screenshots in the first post.. I have a lot of work to do. but I'll post all the screenshots proof shortly..

would be nice if somebody inform Derek and Dany about that.. they have to know about what we are doing. then they'll be forced to pay us.

aryaadikariyansyahsuwarto

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

This Is Promissing Project

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 02:33:50 PM

if you want to be paid properly . you have to take the sight of rights. side of truth. side of fairness..  there is no other way..
they will never pay us easily . we have to be together and force them to pay us... you can't just take your own payment and left this... you have to be with us. that is why I closed the spreadsheet.. because they wanted to pay half payments to half people.. they wanted to break our unity.

I really agree with you, we must together to uphold justice, essentially we all must be paid in accordance with what we have done.

●●●   AmaStar   ●●●  EARN FOR PORN  ●●●
Pre-ICO PERIOD : 15 Nov. - 31 Dec.., 2018

ANN      Bounty    Whitepaper      Telegram      Twitter      Linked In      Facebook      
2girls

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:40:17 PM

Road Map

1: Posting Proofs and Screenshots.
2: Press and News Publications and Public Awareness About Tokenpay's 1 Million $ Scam.
3: A Charity bounty program to Support the 2000 Scammed Users. with help of that Bounty program. we'll Raise our voice against tokenpay scam in entire Crypto Community and let everyone know what they've done with us.
3: Blacklisting from Exchanges and Coinmarketcap.
4: Sending Mass Emails to Verge Team, Tpay's Advisory Group and TokenPay's other partners and request them to boycott Tokenpay untill they Refund the Scammed Coins.
4: Filing a Case in FBI and other American and Chines Agencies about this blatant Scam.

That's an Real face and Road Map of TokenPay and i will make sure it will be vastly spreaded to social media like facebook and twitter. 

Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: