Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:48:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN] TOKENPAY ⚡ SCAMMED 1 MILLION $ FROM BOUNTY AND REFERRAL PROGRAM ⚡  (Read 60341 times)
Pipshunter

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:56:27 PM

Recently, this has become an example for many companies, why pay hunters, if so, you can feel good and share their tokens with each other! When the company starts from them, there are promises and confidence that everything will be fine, but when they collect a hard cap - they think that the bounty community did not help the project in any way and does not need it at all! This is the approach of scammers and trusting such people with money is a very big risk!

maybe new rules are needed to prevent more cases like happened , such as escrow the token or use a 3rd trusted person to hold the token and he will distribute it for bounty hunter.

That might help but remember about solution like making another 2nd token only for bounty and airdrop stuff just to get promotion and forget about ppl which helped.
I have encountered many times before the ico that promotes airdrop and never really give the airdrop to the people who applied it, the year actually just harvesting the participants KYC.
maybe escrow for this bounty campaign and airdrop campaign can be consider in future.
mike0829

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:29:29 PM

Bloody hell… just saw the title and I'm curious – is this legit? Is there any hope for this to not turn out to be as bad, you know? Did they get away with it? Basically, I'm out of the loop, please, fill me in, guys. Thank you.
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:58:09 PM

Bloody hell… just saw the title and I'm curious – is this legit? Is there any hope for this to not turn out to be as bad, you know? Did they get away with it? Basically, I'm out of the loop, please, fill me in, guys. Thank you.
There is a hope but our chance is very little to get our reward because we are not getting any answer here.
But don't worry, this coin won't be successful because they scammed people who supported them along the way. too bad I participated in the bounty.. let's move on.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
Chrmel612

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Republia - New Blockchain Technology

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:16:24 PM

TokenPay got a partnership with Litecoin. I know the team messed up by cancelling the bounty program but I'm a holder and it's a good thing for me. I did participate in the bounty program but it appears to be a thing of the past now because the TokenPay team has moved on from bounty related issues and concerns. They recently launched an ambassador program and I'm sure they'll use part of our bounty allocation to fund it.
REally it's a good thing? Well nope. Read some reviews about their partnership. Partnership is just a marketing stunt that never gets old. This is still one of most shittiest coins along with Verge.

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 06:13:07 AM

yes there is still chance and hope for this to get fixed..
currently I am talking with an international low firm in regard of file a case against TokenPay and Derek Capo for this Scam attempt..
son I'll give updates here..

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
wojteks102

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:57:43 PM

currently I am talking with an international low firm in regard of file a case against TokenPay and Derek Capo for this Scam attempt..
I wonder if this 'law firm' can take further options inside of crypto space to get money paid in crypto? Or you just 'talking' with them?
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:17:43 PM

I wonder if this 'law firm' can take further options inside of crypto space to get money paid in crypto? Or you just 'talking' with them?
I will be very happy if the law will be in our side, but I don't think our request to investigate will be accepted.
Bounty are not really based on legal agreement IMO, it's just their reputation who are at stake here.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
wojteks102

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:39:35 PM

I will be very happy if the law will be in our side, but I don't think our request to investigate will be accepted.
Bounty are not really based on legal agreement IMO, it's just their reputation who are at stake here.
Law firm will be on our side if there will be an agreement that's for sure.
It depends if evidence from jamal side is strong enough to make some 'law steps' right now, obviously we need to wait for more information from jamal and his team...
fanji

Activity: 700
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:50:15 PM

It depends if evidence from jamal side is strong enough to make some 'law steps' right now, obviously we need to wait for more information from jamal and his team...
I see this case there is no intersection between the two sides of each other blame and dropped, the possibility of this case is solved very small because I see tokenpay team does not want to pay Bounty hunter at all and I personally as a participant Bounty tokenpay feel disappointed when they cancels prizes for Bounty Hunter unilaterally without any explanation logged in
deep4u

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:20:35 AM

i hope you get success with this and this scammers should pay for our hard work they are giving lame excuses and trying to scam who helped them from start to make there ico successful.
jawaher

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:26:16 PM

TokenPay is acting like they were never on Bitcointalk. As if Nor They had An Announcement or Bounty on this awsome platform
They have removed Announcement link Both from Coinmarketcap and their website. Earlier, Both contained The links.
And I do not think they even pay a damn visit here.

Take a look at Derek's Profile
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1311990
(last active in march)

He left when he got what he wanted from this forum.
I do not suppose it would make any difference, we keep discussing this issue here.

jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 02:53:00 PM

Yes. I talked with law firm.  I showed them every evidence I have.
their response was very positive.  they said our case have some merits and we can definitely win this case. but to start the case they are asking for 2 Bitcoins as their Fee.. and right now I don't have that much money..

I am thinking to do a crowdfunding among all bounty participants. we should all get together and pay the law firm to start our case..

Chrmel612

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:56:17 PM

I wonder how many idiots will buy into the recent Tokenpay and LTC partnership which is a total bullshit. They scammed the bounty participants who in the first place, made the marketing and i'm sure even those who joined the bounty have participated in ICO. This should be a lesson. Again tokenpay is bullshit. Whenever you see tokenpay, always call it a scam.

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
YLVolkoVa

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:45:56 PM

TokenPay is acting like they were never on Bitcointalk. As if Nor They had An Announcement or Bounty on this awsome platform
They have removed Announcement link Both from Coinmarketcap and their website. Earlier, Both contained The links.
And I do not think they even pay a damn visit here.

Take a look at Derek's Profile
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1311990
(last active in march)

He left when he got what he wanted from this forum.
I do not suppose it would make any difference, we keep discussing this issue here. 

He used the forum and its participants to achieve their goals, and then impudently deceived all who helped him! I think he will still get what he deserves for his actions, and I will advise investors of the project to get rid of coins and choose a more promising and honest team!

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
wojteks102

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:32:26 PM

I wonder how many idiots will buy into the recent Tokenpay and LTC partnership which is a total bullshit. They scammed the bounty participants who in the first place, made the marketing and i'm sure even those who joined the bounty have participated in ICO. This should be a lesson. Again tokenpay is bullshit. Whenever you see tokenpay, always call it a scam.
There will be many people when positive sentiment to market return. Don't know how they're going to roll out the whole project with that scam on the beginning of it.
Chrmel612

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:24:12 PM

There will be many people when positive sentiment to market return. Don't know how they're going to roll out the whole project with that scam on the beginning of it.
Chart shows downward price for TPAY. This bullshit that they made from bounty participants will be remembered in a long time. Let's just spread the word to everyone. TPAY got 280k volume but the market cap is 50m so it's inflated and manipulated.

Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:10:03 PM

It was a long time after they deceived everyone. And the result has not changed, and it seems that they are not going to correct their mistake. This is extremely unfortunate. Many, probably, have already forgotten about it and have gone further. But I do not want to forget. Really, we are not able to repay them the same way?
Tatsiana07

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:10:10 PM

It was a long time after they deceived everyone. And the result has not changed, and it seems that they are not going to correct their mistake. This is extremely unfortunate. Many, probably, have already forgotten about it and have gone further. But I do not want to forget. Really, we are not able to repay them the same way?
We have not forgotten anything and remember everything perfectly. Someday they will punish themselves. Wink

armaggedon

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

Made a mistake on selling account ddnt read rules

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:43:02 AM

is this still an issue?

they already ahead of their schedule and tpay already dropped below ico price just buy some

they already have partnership with verge and LTC

there are many bounty there that pays but no value

Please dont mind my reputation. i made a mistake of selling my account. i dont even know that selling of account is prohibited. its my fault cause i dont read the rules
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 06:49:05 AM

is this still an issue?

they already ahead of their schedule and tpay already dropped below ico price just buy some

they already have partnership with verge and LTC

there are many bounty there that pays but no value

partnering with big companies doesn't prove them innocent.. I am sure when LTC and Verge realize about their this scam attempt. they'll reconsider their decision.

Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: