Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:24:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN] TOKENPAY ⚡ SCAMMED 1 MILLION $ FROM BOUNTY AND REFERRAL PROGRAM ⚡  (Read 60341 times)
Chrmel612

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Republia - New Blockchain Technology

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:49:49 PM

I wonder how this coin will behave when the market begins to grow. I hope that this will stay in place or become even smaller. I hope that the community will not leave this situation without attention. This behavior of the team should not be an example for imitation.
Only clueless person will ride on their train. They are the bad example of corporate level entering the blockchain.

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:43:17 AM

I wonder how this coin will behave when the market begins to grow. I hope that this will stay in place or become even smaller. I hope that the community will not leave this situation without attention. This behavior of the team should not be an example for imitation.
Only clueless person will ride on their train. They are the bad example of corporate level entering the blockchain.
Exactly, but without us helping them know about the reputation of the project, they might fall victim the moment they invest.
I hope we will help to spread awareness to the community since we are the first victim here, if they cannot pay us that means they are scammers.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:34:55 PM

Website is excellent, I agree, but today you need so much more than a website to succeed.Most important aspect will be adoption, getting merchants to use your tokens everywhere!!!
pfffff they are amature with their website .... didnt check it before, but when you mentioned it , i checked and........

copy paste from their website :

about.tokenpay-services.description

ESPORTS.IO
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur.

www.esports.io

TOKEN GAMING
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur.

WTF they even finished yet , its still writtin in IPSUM language ..... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 03:59:26 PM

I read this thread and now I'm confused because I thought that only translations bounty and the management fee was not paid. Now I see, nothing was paid. If they don't pay a dime I don't understand why is so quiet?

Lately, Envion has problems because of lawsuits and bounty payments are on hold. Already there is 10 pages more each day in bounty thread and people join groups and talk how to act further together against Envion.

I don't see bounty hunters screaming here "Tokenpay scammers" or unite to fight for payout. Only Jamal tries to make some noise but he has so much red paint in account together with a countless scam and bad bounty management accusations, that I'm not convinced at all to trust him.

Jamal bought large chunk if not all Tokenpay coins from bounty hunters before bounty distribution. Am I right?
That is why Tokenpay accused him of scam and why bounty hunters don't complain. Because most of them get paid from Jamal and now only he is losing a lot of money. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Actually I also don't have receive tokenpay bounty reward, we already submit claim form and post our tpay address in our bitcointalk profile, I think because of bounty hunter direct asking about bounty in official telegram channel, I saw that

Tokenpay team said that jamalaezaz scam
Jamalaezaz told us tokenpay scam and don't paid bounty reward

so actually I don't know which one is true, I only know that my tpay wallet (install more than 3 month) still don't have any tokens
If you don't know who is true then read the first post of this thread.. I have posted proofs . I did not only bullish about tokenpay team. but tokenpay team only said that jamal Scam. but they don't have any proof of that which means they are the real scammers.

Any news about this bounty payment? Is there any chance that bounty hunters will get their tokens?

I think despite all scam accusations these two sides have to come together with bounty hunters and explain this situation in details.

Or maybe is already paid?

sirsplashalot

Activity: 520
Merit: 123

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:31:30 PM

Token pay is literally a copy paste of the Spectrecoin wallet with a much higher marketcap. Whoever handles their Twitter has no sense of development and very little class to represent something with a far too inflated marketcap. This is an example of a project that will not survive after the market crash. These ‘partnerships’ with the ‘Litecoin Foundation’ are of no relevance to anything other than buzzwords to trick the average investor.

Stay away from this scum of a project, these people belong in prison and have gone overseas to avoid so.

Worried about my trust rating? I am too. Bitcointalk users ‘Lauda’ and ‘gmaxwell’ have abused their superior powers in trust system to align their views with the ‘correct views.’ In no legal system in any jurisdiction do we have a definition for what Bitcoin is, they do not have the power to tell us what it is based on the rule of law.
rumax

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:51:30 PM

I read this thread and now I'm confused because I thought that only translations bounty and the management fee was not paid. Now I see, nothing was paid. If they don't pay a dime I don't understand why is so quiet?

Lately, Envion has problems because of lawsuits and bounty payments are on hold. Already there is 10 pages more each day in bounty thread and people join groups and talk how to act further together against Envion.

I don't see bounty hunters screaming here "Tokenpay scammers" or unite to fight for payout. Only Jamal tries to make some noise but he has so much red paint in account together with a countless scam and bad bounty management accusations, that I'm not convinced at all to trust him.

Jamal bought large chunk if not all Tokenpay coins from bounty hunters before bounty distribution. Am I right?
That is why Tokenpay accused him of scam and why bounty hunters don't complain. Because most of them get paid from Jamal and now only he is losing a lot of money. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Actually I also don't have receive tokenpay bounty reward, we already submit claim form and post our tpay address in our bitcointalk profile, I think because of bounty hunter direct asking about bounty in official telegram channel, I saw that

Tokenpay team said that jamalaezaz scam
Jamalaezaz told us tokenpay scam and don't paid bounty reward

so actually I don't know which one is true, I only know that my tpay wallet (install more than 3 month) still don't have any tokens
If you don't know who is true then read the first post of this thread.. I have posted proofs . I did not only bullish about tokenpay team. but tokenpay team only said that jamal Scam. but they don't have any proof of that which means they are the real scammers.

Any news about this bounty payment? Is there any chance that bounty hunters will get their tokens?

I think despite all scam accusations these two sides have to come together with bounty hunters and explain this situation in details.

Or maybe is already paid?

You can forget about the fact that you participated in the promotion of this project, the organizers initially did not plan to share funds for their community. They simply appropriated the allocated to this fund to their disposal and at the peak prices have already sold all these coins! Stay away from this team, they originally stole the idea of the project from Spectrecoin!
Tatsiana07

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:43:44 PM

I think TPay a Blockchain coins on itself. Reward levels too attractive project up to 25,000 coins TPay = $ 175,000 just for the project owner. A project or attract participants. Shocked Shocked
The reward was really attractive that is why participants were attracted to join, but what they did is they scam the participants.
Until now, the about that is due to the bounty hunters were not yet distributed, it's sad for the bounty hunters.
The award was attractive. But the team turned out to be swindlers. I would like so that the swindlers were punished.

Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:03:20 PM

I think TPay a Blockchain coins on itself. Reward levels too attractive project up to 25,000 coins TPay = $ 175,000 just for the project owner. A project or attract participants. Shocked Shocked
The reward was really attractive that is why participants were attracted to join, but what they did is they scam the participants.
Until now, the about that is due to the bounty hunters were not yet distributed, it's sad for the bounty hunters.
The award was attractive. But the team turned out to be swindlers. I would like so that the swindlers were punished.
They punished themselves with their idiotic behavior. They decided that the community would forget this trick. But this will not happen until it dies. It was their big mistake.
mrbanjo

Activity: 1134
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:06:28 PM

They punished themselves with their idiotic behavior. They decided that the community would forget this trick. But this will not happen until it dies. It was their big mistake.

The community knows how to punish projects that are thrown out, it's very bad that they reached such a level but justice is above all and let those who deceive people from the forum get nothing and their project will fail.
Chrmel612

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Republia - New Blockchain Technology

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:15:29 PM

As long as tokenpay exist, this has to be always on google's search. Try googling tokenpay and you'll see some links directing to this.

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
Northa

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:47:47 PM

If i get this right tokenpay stated there are many fake users in the bounty. Ok, if this is true. Why not just force all bounty hunters going through the KYC? I think it's the best way to find all the swindlers. And bounty just redistribute between those users who are successfully passed kyc.
sirsplashalot

Activity: 520
Merit: 123

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:51:37 AM

Does anyone have the information on the founders to expose their personal life?

Worried about my trust rating? I am too. Bitcointalk users ‘Lauda’ and ‘gmaxwell’ have abused their superior powers in trust system to align their views with the ‘correct views.’ In no legal system in any jurisdiction do we have a definition for what Bitcoin is, they do not have the power to tell us what it is based on the rule of law.
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:21:25 AM

Does anyone have the information on the founders to expose their personal life?
I guess the right person to answer this is Jamal because he is the campaign manager and I am sure he works closely with the team.
Most of us here are just investors and bounty hunters, we work and we expect to get paid, but sadly we didn't get paid.

STUDENTCOIN