Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:25:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SALE] Hdac - Blockchain-based IoT contracts by Hyundai. 27th November  (Read 46982 times)
DannyH

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:53:57 AM

People start getting very angry due to delay with kyc they keep delaying they said that it will be an answer for 1 or 2 day which mean only 3 days of kyc left.
Moreover people still stucking at kyc checking status for 9 days.
They are very good at taking money but working............

Apologies from the Hdac team. They are working with IDNow to figure out a solution. Obviously they want everyone to be able to pass the KYC, otherwise they won't be able to take part in the TGE.
I just very tired to waiting for their respond. I just want they fully refund as they say. But i verry worry about their term and conditions which said they will not refund if you fail the KYC. That sound weird isn't people fail KYC because of their fall, and now have to worried about if they refund or not.
It just like You sent me some money to buy a product but i can't sent you the product, and my policy is i will not refund if i can't send you the product.

1. In telegram the mods stated that refunds will be provided to everyone mid-January. And no one took your money, you contributed it yourself without passing KYC first, that was your decision. You will still get a refund though, so there is nothing to worry about.

2. IDNow were on holidays for the whole week because in Europe you get almost a full week of Holidays for Christmas and New Year. So a lot of cases will pile on and cause delays. Do you work on your holidays or the weekend - I don't think so.
first, People don't sent btc first then kyc later mate i create an account from begin of tge after a week try to finish kyc first but they still not support for kyc the telegram team keep saying that they will fix the kyc soon so you can countriputes first kyc later. then i sent my btc there and waiting untill now got into this stuck.
second, everyone know to contact idnow or hdac support but  problems they dont fix anythings for nearly two weeks i stuck at personal info page idnow dont answer for 2 weeks hdac support cant help it. waiting is only my choice
Third the mods on telegram still only say they will individually refunds review, that even make people stuck at kyc very worried about that.If you dont believe you could ask every one that asking about kyc now if they worry about refund.
Bitcointalk is to review the truth of ico.
Not a place for bounty to hide the review

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Thenik87

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:57:30 PM

Are you going to be in NYC on January 10th? Great! Then why not head over to the Internet of Things & Blockchain Panel? You won't want to miss this!

All the information can be found here.
mme1022

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:52:28 AM

so when is the mainnet launch? so we can start mining Smiley

The operating environment should be launched in 2018 (according to the roadmap).
Mining should start when Hdac will be listed on the exchange (around Feb 2018) - There would be a separate announcement regarding this.

Can I mining with my normal Computer or do I need special Mining Hardware?

There are no specific details regarding this.
There would be a separate announcement regarding this around Feb 2018.

sarakeyyy

Activity: 99

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:03:47 AM

People start getting very angry due to delay with kyc they keep delaying they said that it will be an answer for 1 or 2 day which mean only 3 days of kyc left.

Apologies from the Hdac team. They are working with IDNow to figure out a solution. Obviously they want everyone to be able to pass the KYC, otherwise they won't be able to take part in the TGE.
I just very tired to waiting for their respond. I just want they fully refund as they say. But i verry worry about their term and conditions which said they will not refund if you fail the KYC. That sound weird isn't people fail KYC because of their fall, and now have to worried about if they refund or not.
It just like You sent me some money to buy a product but i can't sent you the product, and my policy is i will not refund if i can't send you the product.

1. In telegram the mods stated that refunds will be provided to everyone mid-January. And no one took your money, you contributed it yourself without passing KYC first, that was your decision. You will still get a refund though, so there is nothing to worry about.

2. IDNow were on holidays for the whole week because in Europe you get almost a full week of Holidays for Christmas and New Year. So a lot of cases will pile on and cause delays.
If you want a holiday, you should give an official notice here, so that everyone will understand the team on vacation instead of fraud
huynhtonphuc

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:24:07 AM

2. IDNow were on holidays for the whole week because in Europe you get almost a full week of Holidays for Christmas and New Year. So a lot of cases will pile on and cause delays.
If you want a holiday, you should give an official notice here, so that everyone will understand the team on vacation instead of fraud

Hey they suppose to finish all kyc problem before TGE end Delaying to holiday is their problems, they didnt say that i cant participate in tge and they alway keep saying contribute first and kyc later as it fix, they are the one not keeping their word now.
item-ax

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:27:49 AM

why peoples wants a refund ? whats the drama There ? can someone enlight me please ?
mme1022

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:21:15 PM

Hey they suppose to finish all kyc problem before TGE end Delaying to holiday is their problems, they didnt say that i cant participate in tge and they alway keep saying contribute first and kyc later as it fix, they are the one not keeping their word now.

Here is an official statement from Hdac:
There's no need to call Hdac a fraud, they are currently trying to resolve the KYC issues with IDNow.

Dear Hdac participant, 
To make sure participants could complete KYC certification, we have decided to extend the KYC certification period by January 15, 2018. 
The Hdac team will make an official announcement on next week, regard KYC certification available country list and due date. 
We will also inform the KYC available date for Australia, Taiwan and India. 
Please complete the KYC certification within the period. 
Thank you. 

The Hdac Team 

※ All participants must complete the KYC certification to complete the TGE participation.
 ※ If the KYC status is displayed ‘aborted’ in ‘My info’, please try KYC process again.
     (If KYC certification is successfully completed, KYC status should be displayed ‘Success’.)
※ KYC closed date (GMT/UTC+1) :
     Sunday, Dec 31, 2017
     Monday, Jan 01, 2018
     Tuesday, Jan 02, 2018

why peoples wants a refund ? whats the drama There ? can someone enlight me please ?

Hey there Item.
There some technical issues with the KYC process which led to uncertainty among participants about their chances to complete their purchases.

huynhtonphuc

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:29:15 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2017, 12:40:13 PM by huynhtonphuc

Things like this Hdac has start for a month but they got a problems wih there KYC that people can't finish their participate due to lack of countries in there kyc list. What they say is they will fix it soon and they will refund if kyc not fix so sent btc first and people could do kyc later. but turn out 3 weeks pass none of news countries has been add (KYC which can be fix easily in other ICO). But the problems not star untill some guy on Telegram found out that their term say that it non-refunable if you fail the kyc and the team start using words like refund will be clarified or individually refund that make people worried a lot if they refund or not. Untill now there are no offical anoucment or fix of conditions about refund.
One more think at first they promissed to fix kyc before dec22 then january 5 and now january 15. people don' trust them any more. because of this people want to refund because the team can't promised that they could fix kyc and btc is crashing so people not only want refund but also refund imediately before btc truly fail.
Jcga
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:11:55 PM

Hdac will extend KYC certification period.

Dear Hdac participant,
To make sure participants could complete KYC certification, we have decided to extend the KYC certification period by January 15, 2018.
The Hdac team will make an official announcement on next week, regard KYC certification available country list and due date.
We will also inform the KYC available date for Australia, Taiwan and India.

Please complete the KYC certification within the period.
Thank you.
The Hdac Team

※ All participants must complete the KYC certification to complete the TGE participation.
※ If the KYC status is displayed ‘aborted’ in ‘My info’, please try KYC process again.
    (If KYC certification is successfully completed, KYC status should be displayed ‘Success’.)
※ KYC closed date (GMT/UTC+1) :
    Sunday, Dec 31, 2017
    Monday, Jan 01, 2018
    Tuesday, Jan 02, 2018

🚀IRRESISTIBLE "Crypto Collectibles" 👉 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=217.0
mme1022

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:17:51 PM

Things like this Hdac has start for a month but they got a problems wih there KYC that people can't finish their participate due to lack of countries in there kyc list. What they say is they will fix it soon and they will refund if kyc not fix so sent btc first and people could do kyc later. but turn out 3 weeks pass none of news countries has been add (KYC which can be fix easily in other ICO). But the problems not star untill some guy on Telegram found out that their term say that it non-refunable if you fail the kyc and the team start using words like refund will be clarified or individually refund that make people worried a lot if they refund or not. Untill now there are no offical anoucment or fix of conditions about refund.
One more think at first they promissed to fix kyc before dec22 then january 5 and now january 15. people don' trust them any more. because of this people want to refund because the team can't promised that they could fix kyc and btc is crashing so people not only want refund but also refund imediately before btc truly fail.

Hey there Huynhtonphuc

I'm afraid that some of your facts are incorrect.
1. The KYC is a very complicated process, In this case, they are not just adding names to the list.
IDNow and Hdac have to determine a methodology to check the official documents from each country.
2. Hdac announced that they will refund any participant that failed the KYC process due to technical issues.
3. The decision to extend the KYC process period was taken in order to increase the chances of other participants to pass this process.
4. Hdac has no interest to play with other people money.At the moment the process will be over the team will conduct the refund process. 

Fleisher

Activity: 189
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:55:56 PM

The operating environment should be launched in 2018 (according to the roadmap).
Mining should start when Hdac will be listed on the exchange (around Feb 2018) - There would be a separate announcement regarding this.

shouldn't be mining available at chain launch? why wait for exchanges? :S

buy me a beer with Tezos tz1eUaNAVLTxCkQ2zDjbiYzPfFpVETfbZsrX
https://www.binance.com/?ref=10999682
coin jawa

Activity: 127

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 10:02:15 PM

better we leave it to the team because I am sure the team has the best plan it and already have special considerations Grin
Thenik87

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:44:37 AM

better we leave it to the team because I am sure the team has the best plan it and already have special considerations Grin

Once we have the information, we'll certainly let you know. They have a reason for everything they do. Smiley
Problems of Hdac

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:02:16 AM
Last edit: December 30, 2017, 06:03:00 AM by Problems of Hdac

Okay the Amazix has Blocked me on telegram. There is a guys who ask for refund and the team say that the kyc extend day has been make clear by the team.
Then What i say is the guy was right,
1.None of people stuck at KYC want to extend period,every one keep asking about refund, what they want is fixed, and answer if they can fix or not if they cant just refund, why they have to wait kyc end, it not fair refund and kyc is 2 diffrent things
2.KYC Problems is the team problem not Participator problems, they have no right to extend KYC at first and no right to tie up someone money when they cant promise that they will add their country to kyc.
3.People doesn't care what Hdac doing with IDnow but they have no right to delay at first
Then they block me, i didn't use any bad word. The team behave is unrespected when people saying bad about them. Amazix wrote to be scam fighter not scam hider.

mme1022

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:38:32 AM

Hey Fleisher.
Hdac will announce soon on their mining process including the start date.
That was my mistake to link mining process to the listing on the exchange.

mme1022

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:56:34 AM

Okay the Amazix has Blocked me on telegram. There is a guys who ask for refund and the team say that the kyc extend day has been make clear by the team.
Then What i say is the guy was right,
1.None of people stuck at KYC want to extend period,every one keep asking about refund, what they want is fixed, and answer if they can fix or not if they cant just refund, why they have to wait kyc end, it not fair refund and kyc is 2 diffrent things
2.KYC Problems is the team problem not Participator problems, they have no right to extend KYC at first and no right to tie up someone money when they cant promise that they will add their country to kyc.
3.People doesn't care what Hdac doing with IDnow but they have no right to delay at first
Then they block me, i didn't use any bad word. The team behave is unrespected when people saying bad about them. Amazix wrote to be scam fighter not scam hider.

Hey there Problems of Hdac.
I understand your concerns. I'm sorry but I can't elaborate on your blocking from the Hdac channel since I'm not sure what happened.
Regarding the KYC process, you need to understand except your case, there are others that do wish to participate and contribute to this project.
For them, this is critical to have an extension to the process that increases their chances to pass it successfully (due to some technical issues).
Because of the extension of the KYC process, Hdac team can't inquire the refund requests of the participants until the KYC process is complete.
The team is aware of the fact that participants willing to be refunded and they want to use their money for other purposes. Hdac announced that the refund process will not be delayed after January 2018.
In addition, According to the TGE terms, There are no refunds. That is exactly why the team has to inquire any refund request, and as I wrote above the team can conduct this process only after the KYC will be over.
I'm sorry for your experience, I hope my answer addressed your concerns properly.
And of course, I hope you will receive your money back soon.

notthematrix
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:04:38 AM

What will be the first exchange for Hdac ? It's the third top selling ICO, it should be on bittrex asap

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.♦♦♦.XSL Labs.♦♦♦.
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
adsabelly

Activity: 55

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:16:09 AM

Blockchain + Internet of Things, the future is infinitely possible
Ruthenian

Activity: 354
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:00:39 AM

What will be the first exchange for Hdac ? It's the third top selling ICO, it should be on bittrex asap

The exchanges will be announced closer to February. I can see how the top exchanges will want to list Dac for their own benefit asap.
Also, It was rumored that the first exchange to list DAC would be the upcoming Dexko exchange - http://www.dexko.co.kr/i
Ruthenian

Activity: 354
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:11:33 AM
Last edit: December 30, 2017, 10:24:57 AM by Ruthenian

Blockchain + Internet of Things, the future is infinitely possible

And almost a reality in HDAC's case: as they are launching an ATM in the soon to be Cafe de Block in South Korea.! Whereas projects like IOTA are in dreamland!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: