Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:26:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SALE] Hdac - Blockchain-based IoT contracts by Hyundai. 27th November  (Read 46987 times)
mme1022

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:18:08 AM

Hdac Notice on KYC countries
Dear Hdac participant,
We have announced previously that 10 countries (Israel, Vietnam, UAE, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Philippines, Cocos Island, Australia, Taiwan, and India) would be added by January 9, 2018. However, only 3 countries; Australia, Taiwan, and India were added where the remaining 7 countries could not be added.
We sincerely apologize for the confusion and letting down many participants regarding unlisted countries.
There was a misunderstanding while communicating between the person in charge and the team in Switzerland, where we made an announcement which was unconfirmed. Disciplinary measures were taken for the person responsible for this matter.
We once again deeply apologize for the issue and full refund, including transaction fees, will be made.
We promise that we will be more careful at everything and to keep up with the warm support we have received.
Thank you.
The Hdac Team
They trapped my money for month and all they say is sorry  and have no idea when will they start to refund. THIS IS WORST ICO I EVER PARTICIPATED IN

Hey DannyH
I'm really sorry for your experience.
I hope that the refund will run smoothly.
Feel free to contact us here or via the TG channel - We will try to assist you as much as we can.

jukKas

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:01:40 PM

Hope TGE went well. When we can expect to see this token on exchanges?

Will looking forward to grab some of these.

Bitcoin
Faithh

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:53:37 PM

Friends, if you share a something related with this wallet signing actions, please forgive me. But I could not find any information. How and when do we have to sign? Thanks in advance to the friends who can help with the matter.

╞═◇═╡      CROWD MACHINE  ▌Powering the Next Generation of Blockchain App Builders      ╞═◇═╡
WhitepaperLinkedinTwitterMediumTelegramYoutubeFacebookANN ThreadReddit
←←←←←←←←←←  WHITELIST Registration is OPEN  →→→→→→→→→→
retlaw04

Activity: 203
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:30:41 PM

Will this coin be mineable in the future? What kind of mining concept is behind this project? Public and decentralized mining? I do not quite understand how the blockchain is organized.

Thenik87

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:45:36 AM

It will hit the exchanges in February.
DannyH

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:31:33 AM

Hdac Notice on KYC countries
Dear Hdac participant,
We have announced previously that 10 countries (Israel, Vietnam, UAE, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Philippines, Cocos Island, Australia, Taiwan, and India) would be added by January 9, 2018. However, only 3 countries; Australia, Taiwan, and India were added where the remaining 7 countries could not be added.
We sincerely apologize for the confusion and letting down many participants regarding unlisted countries.
There was a misunderstanding while communicating between the person in charge and the team in Switzerland, where we made an announcement which was unconfirmed. Disciplinary measures were taken for the person responsible for this matter.
We once again deeply apologize for the issue and full refund, including transaction fees, will be made.
We promise that we will be more careful at everything and to keep up with the warm support we have received.
Thank you.
The Hdac Team
They trapped my money for month and all they say is sorry  and have no idea when will they start to refund. THIS IS WORST ICO I EVER PARTICIPATED IN

Look at the bright side, you HODLed bitcoin by default lol
LOL, it droping with no brake if it burst who will respond for my money, I self alt coin to buy btc to participated in them, they say my country will added soon then I sent them btc. If they sent me my btc when it burst who respond for that
Ruthenian

Activity: 354
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:57:16 PM

Will this coin be mineable in the future? What kind of mining concept is behind this project? Public and decentralized mining? I do not quite understand how the blockchain is organized.

Mining will start in February. DAC is based in SHA256
mme1022

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:22:28 PM

Friends, if you share a something related with this wallet signing actions, please forgive me. But I could not find any information. How and when do we have to sign? Thanks in advance to the friends who can help with the matter.

Hi Faithh.
I hope you'll find this helpful.

https://support.slushpool.com/article/36-how-to-sign-a-message-with-your-bitcoin-address

b1k4ng

Activity: 728

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:38:36 PM

I am really looking forward to it and I hope it will be in the right exchange because the price will be better in the future. I will wait next month for that

aleksand
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:16:35 PM

I am really looking forward to it and I hope it will be in the right exchange because the price will be better in the future. I will wait next month for that

if the outlook for exchanges are better in korea, i would be expecting something like bithumb or korbit as an exhange, and maybe some hong kong based exchanges like kucoin or soemthing. the korean exchanges have high volume and lots of interest so it would be very good.
jerry3k5jamiso1

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:34:15 AM

What are your plans, upcoming updates ? What are the upcoming new exchanges ?
Ruthenian

Activity: 354
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:19:35 PM

if the outlook for exchanges are better in korea, i would be expecting something like bithumb or korbit as an exhange, and maybe some hong kong based exchanges like kucoin or soemthing. the korean exchanges have high volume and lots of interest so it would be very good.

Dexco (Korean) is the only officially confirmed exchange at the moment.
ImGenius

Activity: 314

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:42:37 PM

Is this reliable , secure and a ttustworthy exchange? Hmm, i still hope theu lost it to much more popular. Like kuvoin or binance.
Thenik87

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:52:56 AM

What are your plans, upcoming updates ? What are the upcoming new exchanges ?

This will be announced soon.
ervinmadureri

Activity: 302

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:43:31 AM

Thank you for a great project. I hope the coin will seem itself only from the best side. I wish you only to move forward! Good luck to you
parkerjumps

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:42:43 AM

Is this reliable , secure and a ttustworthy exchange? Hmm, i still hope theu lost it to much more popular. Like kuvoin or binance.

There are likely to be other global exchanges announced in addition to Dexko, look out for an announcement about this in February! Smiley

Raxx208

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:53:20 AM

Too bad I can't complete my verification on those exchange since I'm a US resident. I was looking forward to buying some hdac token. I guess I can't now.

Anyone wanting to trade some hdac with me once they have their wallets going?
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:36:19 AM

Too bad I can't complete my verification on those exchange since I'm a US resident. I was looking forward to buying some hdac token. I guess I can't now.

Anyone wanting to trade some hdac with me once they have their wallets going?

are HDAC token already distributed to people completed verification ?
because i still waiting for it.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
BARADED

Activity: 791
Merit: 176

Bitcoin Artist and Fashion Designer

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 12:57:36 PM

I can say the website? can't find this exchange to buy coins now

🎭 ₿𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗼𝗶𝗻 𝗔𝗿𝘁𝗶𝘀𝘁 & 👗𝗙𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗻𝗲𝗿
mme1022

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:03:06 PM

Hey aleksand.
Not yet.
Hdac will be listed on at a Korean exchange in March 2018.  Specific details about this and others are expected after the TGE (On a separate announcement).
All others will follow afterward.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: