Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:50:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SALE] Hdac - Blockchain-based IoT contracts by Hyundai. 27th November  (Read 46984 times)
zemelax

Activity: 490
Merit: 115

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:23:12 PM

Hey Saichoukyushin!

In regards to the development of Hdac's blockchain.
The main-net will be launched soon.
You can follow the development on this link ->  https://hdac.io/status

With your answer even more confusing situation) The main-net will be launched soon. Huh If so, how did they intend to give away coins to investors without the mainnet? do they already distribute coins? (Distribution period: March 27th, 9:00 am - April 20th, 9:00 am (about four weeks)

What algoritm Hdac has? POS ore POW?
Are there any investors who have already received coins?
naikaka

Activity: 389
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:45:45 PM

Hey Saichoukyushin!

With your answer even more confusing situation) The main-net will be launched soon. Huh If so, how did they intend to give away coins to investors without the mainnet? do they already distribute coins? (Distribution period: March 27th, 9:00 am - April 20th, 9:00 am (about four weeks)

Currently, the Hdac team is in the final pending stage where the Mainnet preparation and all related procedures are almost completed. We look forward for your kind understanding. The pre-sale tokens won't be distributed until this is completed (soon!).

Hdac is using ePOW

No one has received the actual tokens yet.
TPB_Cryptofan

Activity: 229
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:35:24 AM

what should i do as a bounty participant?

Try the bounty Telegram channel https://t.me/hdac_bounty

Even if you visit the tg channel, same words will you get. "Wait for further instruction..." many are waiting there. It has been months since the ico ends. Hdac is using its own bockchain that what causes the delays for distribution.
Everyone is greedy and having not enough patience. Its almost normal in every finish Ico they have always asking for the bounty while they doesn't give importance to what was happening. The distribution is about to start and it was said by in one replies on the previous page.

Many are already stupidly can not wait when they see that the market is falling lower and lower, in this the main problem of the team is they can not just technically convert tokens for bounty, but on the other hand they do not give time when they do it. All this leads to nervousness and attack on the project that it does not fulfill its own conditions.

I can't believe this project turn out be like this.
It attracted so many investors and bounty participants during ICO period. I thought it will be a big success for sure.

Many projects are now coming under Swiss law due to restrictions imposed by the governments of China, Korea, Singapore, USA and other countries. Therefore, such delays in the spread of tokens to investors. The main thing that the team HDAC open to the observer and informs the public about the news.
Where and when did they informed the public on that? I think i missed it, i am following their updates and ofcourse this hdac coin. As far as i know that things under the law has no problem with hdac and in this past months they have a problem on their blockchain that cause these problems and delays to distribute the tokens.

You can also look to the official telegram channel for news and updates the team has 24/7 support there! Smiley

https://t.me/Hdac_TGE
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:38:33 AM

Hey Saichoukyushin!

Currently, the Hdac team is in the final pending stage where the Mainnet preparation and all related procedures are almost completed. We look forward for your kind understanding. The pre-sale tokens won't be distributed until this is completed (soon!).

Hdac is using ePOW

Yes, these people are taking of time to deliver the coins and after crowdsale, they are developing the things. I think this will continue to take another month for completion of all tasks and they are not proving any exact ETA ?

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
Ruthenian

Activity: 354
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:41:47 PM

Hey Saichoukyushin!

You can follow the development on this link ->  https://hdac.io/status

Hdac is using ePOW

Yes, these people are taking of time to deliver the coins and after crowdsale, they are developing the things. I think this will continue to take another month for completion of all tasks and they are not proving any exact ETA ?

The distribution will begin after the main-net launches. You can follow the development status here: https://hdac.io/status
aleksand
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:06:19 PM

For anyone wondering... Hyundai is a massive conglomerate in korea, in terms of size its like the General Electric of korea. So if theres any delays, its because they are fully testing their product, or they are awaiting regulatory steps. If they scam it will hurt the entire face of the company - I think this is impossible
Jcga
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:25:59 PM

For anyone wondering... Hyundai is a massive conglomerate in korea, in terms of size its like the General Electric of korea. So if theres any delays, its because they are fully testing their product, or they are awaiting regulatory steps. If they scam it will hurt the entire face of the company - I think this is impossible

+1, I do agree on that !
Go Hdac !

🚀IRRESISTIBLE "Crypto Collectibles" 👉 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=217.0
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 04:34:09 PM

Yes, I agree with you. Hyundai is a very big and professional company. So, don't worry,they will not scam. The Hyundai team is still focused on building their platform.
Scholles

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:57:48 PM

Even if you visit the tg channel, same words will you get. "Wait for further instruction..." many are waiting there. It has been months since the ico ends. Hdac is using its own bockchain that what causes the delays for distribution.
Everyone is greedy and having not enough patience. Its almost normal in every finish Ico they have always asking for the bounty while they doesn't give importance to what was happening. The distribution is about to start and it was said by in one replies on the previous page.

This is has absolutely nothing to do with greed as you stated, many people have worn out patience waiting tirelessly for when the Blockchain will be operational, it may seem as though they missed the deadline on the site.
Scholles

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:18:35 PM

+1, I do agree on that !
Go Hdac !

This credibility was what gave me the impetus to participate in the tokensale when it was going on last year. For people interested, presale token distribution instructions can be found here: https://exchange.bloko.kr/
RonMank

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:16:24 AM

https://hdac.io/status

Still a long roadmap. no need to rush now, especially in this market. i can wait.
item-ax

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:32:55 AM

i see that first ico participant will receive their Coins soon, did they started delivering this ? Can someone tell me please ?
mme1022

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:50:18 AM

i see that first ico participant will receive their Coins soon, did they started delivering this ? Can someone tell me please ?

Hey item-ax.
The distribution will begin when the main-net will be launched.
You can follow the development on this site-> https://hdac.io/status

Scholles

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:10:54 PM

It seems that the Blockchain is complete and the HDAC explorer as well as the PC desktop wallet is finished, can we have links to test the wallet and the Blockchain?
AresCrypto

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:34:49 PM

It seems that the Blockchain is complete and the HDAC explorer as well as the PC desktop wallet is finished, can we have links to test the wallet and the Blockchain?
Hi,

Check out the HDAC wallet here https://hdac.io/
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:41:44 PM

If so, then this is great news. I hope this is the final result. And early investors, will be able to get their assets. This will be good news for everyone else.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
nedjuly

Activity: 756
Merit: 114

http://www.cd3d.app/

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:53:51 PM

If so, then this is great news. I hope this is the final result. And early investors, will be able to get their assets. This will be good news for everyone else.
Just great. I'm looking forward to what will happen next. I'm sure that this token will be released on major exchanges. And we will see that it was not in vain expected so much time

toshibaellie

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:56:20 PM

Can I get money ?  Wink Wink Wink
TPB_Cryptofan

Activity: 229

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:41:39 PM

This is has absolutely nothing to do with greed as you stated, many people have worn out patience waiting tirelessly for when the Blockchain will be operational, it may seem as though they missed the deadline on the site.

This is unfortunate, it takes a lot of time to build a secure platform. I think the team is making sure what is released is a quality product.
gogok

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:25:07 AM

This is unfortunate, it takes a lot of time to build a secure platform. I think the team is making sure what is released is a quality product.

This is the only reason that can justify the time delays. We can tune into a platform of high quality. I see this project only in this light.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: