Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:49:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SALE] Hdac - Blockchain-based IoT contracts by Hyundai. 27th November  (Read 46984 times)
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 09:05:01 AM

Had the Hdac token been distributed last year, contributors would have earned multiple profits already.
Now the market has been bearish for months. I am not so optimistic about its performance anymore.

Everything could happen and there is nothing certain about the profits from ICO investments. We can't think like this because there was no distribution yet and no profits or losses could be made. Maybe this is better to develop and wait for better market conditions anyway. If they distribute now the price will go drastically down and bounty dumpers will dump for every price they can sell. Not all of them but the majority. There is no simple solution for this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aleksand
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:40:00 AM

Had the Hdac token been distributed last year, contributors would have earned multiple profits already.
Now the market has been bearish for months. I am not so optimistic about its performance anymore.

you can say that so easily but the bearish market has affected all tokens and icos. Its probably a good thing they did it now as they would be able to maximize the value from the next market bull run
Vorteqs

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:38:40 PM

So guys now it has been over a month since mainnet should have opened and the first excahnge active. We have gotten absolutely no information since then. I would say this is the worst project I ever engaged in, this is simply unacceptable.
DonPea

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:01:40 PM

what should i do as a bounty participant?

Try the bounty Telegram channel https://t.me/hdac_bounty

Even if you visit the tg channel, same words will you get. "Wait for further instruction..." many are waiting there. It has been months since the ico ends. Hdac is using its own bockchain that what causes the delays for distribution.
Everyone is greedy and having not enough patience. Its almost normal in every finish Ico they have always asking for the bounty while they doesn't give importance to what was happening. The distribution is about to start and it was said by in one replies on the previous page.

This is has absolutely nothing to do with greed as you stated, many people have worn out patience waiting tirelessly for when the Blockchain will be operational, it may seem as though they missed the deadline on the site.

This is unfortunate, it takes a lot of time to build a secure platform. I think the team is making sure what is released is a quality product.

You are right but there is no need to take excuses for the team, indeed they have been very lousy, clumsy about delivery and launching the project to the global community as well as listing. All the excitement is long gone.
DonPea

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:08:23 PM

Even if you visit the tg channel, same words will you get. "Wait for further instruction..." many are waiting there. It has been months since the ico ends. Hdac is using its own bockchain that what causes the delays for distribution.
Everyone is greedy and having not enough patience. Its almost normal in every finish Ico they have always asking for the bounty while they doesn't give importance to what was happening. The distribution is about to start and it was said by in one replies on the previous page.

This is has absolutely nothing to do with greed as you stated, many people have worn out patience waiting tirelessly for when the Blockchain will be operational, it may seem as though they missed the deadline on the site.

This is unfortunate, it takes a lot of time to build a secure platform. I think the team is making sure what is released is a quality product.

This is the only reason that can justify the time delays. We can tune into a platform of high quality. I see this project only in this light.
It's understanadable that it takes time to launch a new blockchain, but the team is lacking about communication.

Exactly, whether you are building something good or not, if there is no appropriate and regular communication with the community, also if the timeline for deliverables to be are not met, then that project is next to none.
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:31:37 AM

This is the only reason that can justify the time delays. We can tune into a platform of high quality. I see this project only in this light.
It's understanadable that it takes time to launch a new blockchain, but the team is lacking about communication.

Exactly, whether you are building something good or not, if there is no appropriate and regular communication with the community, also if the timeline for deliverables to be are not met, then that project is next to none.
they should at least consider the investment of people and encourage with updates on regular bases on the connected social media.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
DonPea

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:27:38 PM

they should at least consider the investment of people and encourage with updates on regular bases on the connected social media.

But no they have not taken this step because, they choose to do things the way they want and decide without paying attention to the community feedback. It has eventually become a tiring exercise and many have lost the interest and anxiety of the HDac project
gamehendge02

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:53:10 AM

So guys now it has been over a month since mainnet should have opened and the first excahnge active. We have gotten absolutely no information since then. I would say this is the worst project I ever engaged in, this is simply unacceptable.

We're sorry that you feel that way. We hope to have an update to share with you soon.
rfcdejong

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:27:50 PM

ICO ended at the end of December. Token still would not have time to go to the stock exchange and fell into exactly the same drawdown as the other altcoins.
nedjuly

Activity: 756
Merit: 114

http://www.cd3d.app/

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:21:16 PM

We've waited so long that we can wait a little longer. I'm sure it's worth it. I think that there will soon be a distribution.

a123jznjx1892889

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:35:44 PM

Of course it worth all the penny you invest in it, i think it's trully digital gold
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:35:21 AM

ICO ended at the end of December. Token still would not have time to go to the stock exchange and fell into exactly the same drawdown as the other altcoins.
This is a disappointing thing for a project that has a very succesful TGE and raised a very large sums of funds. They shouldve created an erc20 token for the TGE and swap it later.
TPB_Cryptofan

Activity: 229

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:12:00 AM

Heads up everyone the registration period is almost over

Dear Hdac participant,
Currently, about 70% of presale participants have completed the registration process for presale DAC distribution.
If you participated Hdac presale and have not completed your registration for presale participants yet, please complete the entire distribution process including Hdac Wallet address registration.
Registration period: March 30th, 9:00 am - April 27th, 9:00 am
zemelax

Activity: 490
Merit: 115

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:20:30 AM

Dear Hdac participant,
Currently, about 70% of presale participants have completed the registration process for presale DAC distribution.
If you participated Hdac presale and have not completed your registration for presale participants yet, please complete the entire distribution process including Hdac Wallet address registration.

So they do not yet distribute coins, but only collect lists? And will they distribute after April 27? They still have a test version of the network, and in the test version the coins can not be sent, as I understood from their group of telegrams. When will already mainnet launch?
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 11:43:01 AM

This is a disappointing thing for a project that has a very succesful TGE and raised a very large sums of funds. They shouldve created an erc20 token for the TGE and swap it later.
Honestly, i agree with you instead of making the investors wait for this long, on the other side of my mind i am also thinking that it depends on the whole if they would agree so it needs a process to work out for their side and im sure they will be the one who's always in the right to do what they want just like other coins that are creating their own platform and not using any other to fulfill what they are doing. Keep your faith and patience in this project its already done i know and they are doing for the distributions.
mme1022

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:17:41 PM

Dear Hdac participant,

So they do not yet distribute coins, but only collect lists? And will they distribute after April 27? They still have a test version of the network, and in the test version the coins can not be sent, as I understood from their group of telegrams. When will already mainnet launch?

Hey zemelax.

The tokens will be distributed after the completion of pre-sale DAC registration. Which means it will be after 27th April. We still don't have the accurate date of the launching date, it shouldn't take long.

TPB_Cryptofan

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:47:32 AM

For anyone who hasn't recently looked through the white paper here is a link. This should remind everyone what the scale of the project is and steady those itching for updates.

https://github.com/Hdactech/Hdac/wiki/Hdac-Technical-Whitepaper#main-features-of-the-hdac-platform
lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:19:33 PM

For anyone who hasn't recently looked through the white paper here is a link. This should remind everyone what the scale of the project is and steady those itching for updates.

https://github.com/Hdactech/Hdac/wiki/Hdac-Technical-Whitepaper#main-features-of-the-hdac-platform

And besides the whitepaper has the status of project development: https://hdac.io/status. With this information, will HDAC be listed in a good exchange until July?
AresCrypto

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:13:38 PM

And besides the whitepaper has the status of project development: https://hdac.io/status. With this information, will HDAC be listed in a good exchange until July?
When we have exchange news we will announce it through all social media channels. Stayed tuned. Smiley
TPB_Cryptofan

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:37:38 AM

Quick reminder for why HDAC might not be as actively communication as some would like atm.

Hdac has submitted all required administrative documents in accordance with the Swiss Currency Market Guidelines of the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority(FINMA) and adhering to the Swiss government's recommendations. Hdac will be shown to the public in compliance with all legal and administrative procedures, so please do not be concerned about rumours.
We apologize for the delay in the schedule as we need to follow the changes made in the government’s policy and guideline. We reaffirm that we are doing our best to provide prompt processing and accurate announcement.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

The Hdac Team
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: