Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:17:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SALE] Hdac - Blockchain-based IoT contracts by Hyundai. 27th November  (Read 46982 times)
emreunsal10

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:10:29 PM

I haven't seen this question yet so I will ask. What do you think, what the price will be of Hdac coin when hits first exchange?

More than ICO or less? How much more or less and why?

Maybe a discussion on this topic will help us to wait calmly for the distribution of the bounty.
I think that the price will be more than in the ICO. We will wait for the moment of entering the stock exchanges and then we will know for sure

Nobody knows what price will be for Hdac when finally hits first exchange. Distribution has to start and then I'll start to think about the price and market. Everything is so delayed that I don't think that we will be paid anytime soon. I'm waiting for working product from Hdac but there should be more news, especially if there is a problem with roadmap fulfillment. Transparency is key to successful marketing. Lately, all ICO seems to forget about this golden rule.
According to the current market state, I think the price will be at least the same as the ICO price. Umm , how much they've raised on the TGE before? I forgot it.
Hi, thanks for the question. Hdac raised 280 million during their token sale. Thank you for the support. Wink

Hdac/Hyundai can x5... cmc Top 20 easy, an huge surprise may come but when, that's the deal Wink
Patience does pay well in crypto.

expectations are high, yeah. but me and so many others still waiting for an exchange. and there is still no news.. team really fails to communicate.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 08:06:18 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2018, 08:21:06 PM by wwzsocki
Merited by sud (1)

I haven't seen this question yet so I will ask. What do you think, what the price will be of Hdac coin when hits first exchange?

Maybe a discussion on this topic will help us to wait calmly for the distribution of the bounty.
I think that the price will be more than in the ICO. We will wait for the moment of entering the stock exchanges and then we will know for sure
Nobody knows what price will be for Hdac when finally hits first exchange. Distribution has to start and then I'll start to think about the price and market. Everything is so delayed that I don't think that we will be paid anytime soon. I'm waiting for working product from Hdac but there should be more news, especially if there is a problem with roadmap fulfillment. Transparency is key to successful marketing. Lately, all ICO seems to forget about this golden rule.
According to the current market state, I think the price will be at least the same as the ICO price. Umm , how much they've raised on the TGE before? I forgot it.
Hi, thanks for the question. Hdac raised 280 million during their token sale. Thank you for the support. Wink

Hdac/Hyundai can x5... cmc Top 20 easy, an huge surprise may come but when, that's the deal Wink
expectations are high, yeah. but me and so many others still waiting for an exchange. and there is still no news.. team really fails to communicate.

I see that many of you think that we will see better price even 5 times as ICO. I am not so sure. You know why?

Because of the difference between pre-sale token prices and main token sale prices. Not only but this will be the main reason, there is also huge inflation rate and IOTA competition.

In other words; when the pre-sale token price is much cheaper than the main token sale, token prices usually fall after the ICO.
We all know that presale bonus was 1000% and BTC price changed from 1000$ at the start of ICO to 11.000$ in the end.
If you participated in the ICO, you paid around 15x the USD price paid by initial investors.

This will play out in one of two ways:

1. Token Prices Begin At $0.50/DAC On Exchanges

Pre-sale investors will see the ridiculously good returns they’ve achieved and immediately cash out.
Token prices will then crash to well below the main ICO price

2. Token Prices Begin Well Below $0.50/DAC On Exchanges

Result: Token sale investors have already lost out.
On top of this, the team has confirmed (via Telegram) that there is no lockup period for any of the early investors so there will be nothing in place to stop this from occurring either.

source http://cryptogurus.com/reviews/hdac-review/

luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:41:04 PM

I see that many of you think that we will see better price even 5 times as ICO. I am not so sure. You know why?

Because of the difference between pre-sale token prices and main token sale prices. Not only but this will be the main reason, there is also huge inflation rate and IOTA competition.

In other words; when the pre-sale token price is much cheaper than the main token sale, token prices usually fall after the ICO.
We all know that presale bonus was 1000% and BTC price changed from 1000$ at the start of ICO to 11.000$ in the end.
If you participated in the ICO, you paid around 15x the USD price paid by initial investors.

Pre-sale investors will see the ridiculously good returns they’ve achieved and immediately cash out.

On top of this, the team has confirmed (via Telegram) that there is no lockup period for any of the early investors so there will be nothing in place to stop this from occurring either.

I also follow the same line of reasoning, hdac when listed in some exchange, the value will be well below what is being discussed in ANN and others  channels.
bober182

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:59:32 PM

Had the Hdac token been distributed last year, contributors would have earned multiple profits already.
Now the market has been bearish for months. I am not so optimistic about its performance anymore.

ICO ended at the end of December. Token still would not have time to go to the stock exchange and fell into exactly the same drawdown as the other altcoins.
This is a disappointing thing for a project that has a very succesful TGE and raised a very large sums of funds. They shouldve created an erc20 token for the TGE and swap it later.

How much did these guys raise in total? If the ICO is so lang ago and you have been left without an exchange that is awkward.

samlaode

Activity: 674
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:19:24 AM

Hello guys. Any news for bounty participiants? When tokens will be distributed?

Please refer to the bounty TG group.

https://t.me/hdac_bounty
You also do not need to follow this channel, it also has no new content. When needed they will announce on thread bounty, investors have just received their coin and bountiers will later, you have to wait.

In bounty telegram, they mentioned they will update us when they have any information. In the last update, they mentioned they will update the procedure how to claim the coins, i don't know about the news when the investors received their coins yet?
So its all still on process for distributing to its investors?. I'm not active in telegram and their answer is always having no date so i think its better to not focus and wait until any further announcement for the distribution for bounty.
What about any update towards the platform and the timeline for this hdac products ? i haven't seen any of this until now even joining with the blockchain or any fintech events.
Yes, they're still on process for distributing to investors. Everything will happen after the mainnet launch, watch here: https://hdac.io/status
When mainnet launch? No one knows exactly.
TPB_Cryptofan

Activity: 229
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:42:05 AM

Everyone can check up on the progress of development with this link : https://hdac.io/status

samlaode

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:33:27 AM

Everyone can check up on the progress of development with this link : https://hdac.io/status

The hdac site is currently unavailable. They do not have any notice about the problem of the site but they are probably doing a few major updates, hope everything about the project is clearer.
emreunsal10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:19:57 AM

The hdac site is currently unavailable. They do not have any notice about the problem of the site but they are probably doing a few major updates, hope everything about the project is clearer.

i also wanted to see the situation but website is unavailable.. how can we still trust the team, after those delays and uncertainties? nobody knows what's going on.

please dont say, "wait and your patience will be rewarded".
mme1022

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:26:48 AM

Latest Updates from Hdac
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Thank you for your continued support and interest in Hdac.

In regards to the recent rumors about Hdac, we would like to update you with our current status. Please note that only the information on the Hdac homepage is credible and legal actions may be taken against any defamation statements.

We submitted the required documentation to the Swiss FINMA (Financial Market Supervisory Authority) in March 2018 and it is currently under review. The two main points of review are categorization of Hdac token (DAC) and the potential development of Hdac technologies.

In February 2018, FINMA tightened the requirements for the confirmation procedures of KYC and AMLA. Therefore, we will be joining a SRO (self-regulatory organization) and sending out emails for the additional confirmation procedures of KYC and AMLA. We ask that all TGE participants respond promptly to the emails that will be sent out this week by AMLA@hdactech.com.

We would also like to inform you that we have added sufficient nodes to provide a global service and have verified the security of mainnet. Again, we would like to thank everyone for your patience and we will shortly announce the opening of our mainnet.

We will strive to establish Hdac as a successful blockchain platform.
 Thank you.
Please notice that the hdac.io website is down - was created for the TGE.
There's a new website for Hdac - http://www.hdactech.com/en/index.do
You can also login into your account on this website.

emreunsal10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:08:06 PM

**snip***

So from now on, on where we can continue to monitor the situation of the project? I assume hdac.io won't be online ever again.
mme1022

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:14:55 PM

**snip***

So from now on, on where we can continue to monitor the situation of the project? I assume hdac.io won't be online ever again.

Hey emreunsal10 
You could monitor the progress n the new website as well.
http://www.hdactech.com/en/Company/company.do
You need to scroll down until you are reaching to the roadmap section.

samlaode

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:36:27 AM

**snip***

Hey emreunsal10 
We see the work on the roadmap very detailed but they do not give specific time. This year we do not know exactly when the main-net will begin.
emreunsal10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:57:46 AM

**snip***

Hey emreunsal10 
We see the work on the roadmap very detailed but they do not give specific time. This year we do not know exactly when the main-net will begin.

if they dont give specific time then the roadmap is not very detailed, in fact not detailed at all, in my opinion. we asked for dates, and team fails to give it. this is the frustrating part.
mme1022

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:57:02 AM

**snip***

Hey emreunsal10 

if they dont give specific time then the roadmap is not very detailed, in fact not detailed at all, in my opinion. we asked for dates, and team fails to give it. this is the frustrating part.

Hi emreunsal10
We will continue to update you on any progress of this project.
According to the latest update from the team, they have added nodes to provide a global service and have verified the security of mainnet. They should announce on the launching of the main-net very soon.

wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 10:02:32 AM

snip
snip
snip
snip
snip
snip

I also follow the same line of reasoning, hdac when listed in some exchange, the value will be well below what is being discussed in ANN and others  channels.

Ok, so we have seen latest update and let's summarise what we know. There will be additional AMLA procedure with KYC which will take more time because now people have to provide additional documents (I assume minimum 2 months). Mainnet is secured by more nodes. No word about, even slightly more, accurate dates for the roadmap and development schedule. Communication should be improved together with transparency and marketing. We don't want that people forget about Hdac because there is no news or buzz in media.

mme1022

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:34:25 PM

snip
snip
snip
snip
snip
snip

Ok, so we have seen latest update and let's summarise what we know. There will be additional AMLA procedure with KYC which will take more time because now people have to provide additional documents (I assume minimum 2 months). Mainnet is secured by more nodes. No word about, even slightly more, accurate dates for the roadmap and development schedule. Communication should be improved together with transparency and marketing. We don't want that people forget about Hdac because there is no news or buzz in media.

Hi wwzsocki
I don't think the AMLA process will take 2 months. The team willing to complete this process ASAP.
In regards to the progress of the project, more updates and details will be available soon.

4gu5dr4g0n

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:34:00 PM

Hdac, a Blockhouse-based new project that contracts iot platforms, this platform stands for environmentally friendly and fair mining. It can also connect public and private blocks publicly. This project also has the security of perfected devices. The project is handled by the team who are reliable in their respective fields, of course this team will work hard to develop this project. hopefully success in the future.
Sharkzz1

Activity: 880
Merit: 251

Think differently

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:50:50 PM

Hdac, a Blockhouse-based new project that contracts iot platforms, this platform stands for environmentally friendly and fair mining. It can also connect public and private blocks publicly. This project also has the security of perfected devices. The project is handled by the team who are reliable in their respective fields, of course this team will work hard to develop this project. hopefully success in the future.
Only after the end of ISO, nothing is heard from the project.
I do not understand why they do not want to come to the consensus2018
gamehendge02

Activity: 95

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:50:54 AM

🔍  Please notice that the KYC/AMLA emails from AMLA@hdactech.com are legit and you have to respond to those over ASAP.

For more details please head to this link:
https://www.hdactech.com/en/News/news.do?mode=view&articleNo=204
gamehendge02

Activity: 95

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:41:04 AM

Thank you for your continued support and interest in Hdac.

In regards to the recent rumors about Hdac, we would like to update you on our current status. Please note that only the information on the Hdac homepage is credible and legal actions may be taken against any defamation statements.

We submitted the required documentation to the Swiss FINMA (Financial Market Supervisory Authority) in March 2018 and it is currently under review. The two main points of review are a categorization of Hdac token (DAC) and the potential development of Hdac technologies.

In February 2018, FINMA tightened the requirements for the confirmation procedures of KYC and AMLA. Therefore, we will be joining an SRO (self-regulatory organization) and send out emails for the additional confirmation procedures of KYC and AMLA. We ask that all TGE participants respond promptly to the emails that will be sent out this week by AMLA@hdactech.com.

We would also like to inform you that we have added sufficient nodes to provide a global service and have verified the security of mainnet. Again, we would like to thank everyone for your patience and we will shortly announce the opening of our mainnet.

We will strive to establish Hdac as a successful blockchain platform.
 Thank you.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: