Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:07:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SALE] Hdac - Blockchain-based IoT contracts by Hyundai. 27th November  (Read 46984 times)
MrKurh

Activity: 392
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:09:05 PM

Thank you for your continued support and interest in Hdac.

In regards to the recent rumors about Hdac, we would like to update you on our current status. Please note that only the information on the Hdac homepage is credible and legal actions may be taken against any defamation statements.

We submitted the required documentation to the Swiss FINMA (Financial Market Supervisory Authority) in March 2018 and it is currently under review. The two main points of review are a categorization of Hdac token (DAC) and the potential development of Hdac technologies.

In February 2018, FINMA tightened the requirements for the confirmation procedures of KYC and AMLA. Therefore, we will be joining an SRO (self-regulatory organization) and send out emails for the additional confirmation procedures of KYC and AMLA. We ask that all TGE participants respond promptly to the emails that will be sent out this week by AMLA@hdactech.com.

We would also like to inform you that we have added sufficient nodes to provide a global service and have verified the security of mainnet. Again, we would like to thank everyone for your patience and we will shortly announce the opening of our mainnet.

We will strive to establish Hdac as a successful blockchain platform.
 Thank you.

This means that the network was tested and everything went smoothly. If this is the case, then this is a good and long-awaited news from the project.
I have no doubt that the team will release a high quality product. It's just that we are all waiting for news, because we like what we expect to get as a result.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mylabs01

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:43:49 PM

Latest Updates from Hdac
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

In regards to the recent rumors about Hdac, we would like to update you with our current status. Please note that only the information on the Hdac homepage is credible and legal actions may be taken against any defamation statements.

We submitted the required documentation to the Swiss FINMA (Financial Market Supervisory Authority) in March 2018 and it is currently under review. The two main points of review are categorization of Hdac token (DAC) and the potential development of Hdac technologies.

In February 2018, FINMA tightened the requirements for the confirmation procedures of KYC and AMLA. Therefore, we will be joining a SRO (self-regulatory organization) and sending out emails for the additional confirmation procedures of KYC and AMLA. We ask that all TGE participants respond promptly to the emails that will be sent out this week by AMLA@hdactech.com.

We would also like to inform you that we have added sufficient nodes to provide a global service and have verified the security of mainnet. Again, we would like to thank everyone for your patience and we will shortly announce the opening of our mainnet.

Thank you.
Please notice that the hdac.io website is down - was created for the TGE.
There's a new website for Hdac - http://www.hdactech.com/en/index.do
You can also login into your account on this website.

At last a new update from hdac team. I really thought that hdac no longer works or no value already. Because i havent heard any of them. What we are holding into now is what they have said that yhey will really work hard for the platform. Hope you wont fail us.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
H
Saichoukyushin

Activity: 770
Merit: 278

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:09:57 AM

Latest Updates from Hdac
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

In regards to the recent rumors about Hdac, we would like to update you with our current status. Please note that only the information on the Hdac homepage is credible and legal actions may be taken against any defamation statements.

We submitted the required documentation to the Swiss FINMA (Financial Market Supervisory Authority) in March 2018 and it is currently under review. The two main points of review are categorization of Hdac token (DAC) and the potential development of Hdac technologies.

In February 2018, FINMA tightened the requirements for the confirmation procedures of KYC and AMLA. Therefore, we will be joining a SRO (self-regulatory organization) and sending out emails for the additional confirmation procedures of KYC and AMLA. We ask that all TGE participants respond promptly to the emails that will be sent out this week by AMLA@hdactech.com.

Thank you.
Please notice that the hdac.io website is down - was created for the TGE.
There's a new website for Hdac - http://www.hdactech.com/en/index.do
You can also login into your account on this website.

At last a new update from hdac team. I really thought that hdac no longer works or no value already. Because i havent heard any of them. What we are holding into now is what they have said that yhey will really work hard for the platform. Hope you wont fail us.
What they have doing now is all for the best of hdac. Finally, they have a voice in public so the people who invested will don't much worry about what is the current status of this coin project. I was thinking why the report was all in the past dates? We are in the month of May now they should include any updates for april.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:48:02 AM

While people investing into Hdac, they never expected it will take such a long time.
Hope the team will have something great ready before unlocking tokens.
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 10:59:13 AM

I like to see that Hdac is listening to us and there are more info and updates lately. I see progress and team is developing a great product, I think. Just downloaded wallet and I have to say that everything was smooth. Installation took few minutes. I have missed this trusted survey. Never seen any announcement about this.

givary

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:34:44 AM

I like to see that Hdac is listening to us and there are more info and updates lately. I see progress and team is developing a great product, I think. Just downloaded wallet and I have to say that everything was smooth. Installation took few minutes. I have missed this trusted survey. Never seen any announcement about this.
the team who are in this project is always trying to give the best for all of them, if you want to know the latest info on this project better join in telegram nya.karena usual his team more Aktif there. Grin Grin
jackmoon

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:08:20 PM

the team who are in this project is always trying to give the best for all of them, if you want to know the latest info on this project better join in telegram nya.karena usual his team more Aktif there. Grin Grin
This is an honest project. We can see that the team is still working hard. I wait for its reboot. It must be great.
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:05:23 PM

This is an honest project. We can see that the team is still working hard. I wait for its reboot. It must be great.

They only take a little time to make their project successful in the future. Goodluck
SeVenlast

Activity: 413
Merit: 10

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:59:08 PM

Thx for these infos, go Hdac !

Thanks for the always-running information and development but I see no one receives the token from this project.  Huh

●    ●
 ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●   ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
naikaka

Activity: 389
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:27:33 PM

Thanks for the always-running information and development but I see no one receives the token from this project.  Huh

Most participants have received their tokens. If you haven't yet, and were a part of the token generation event or the pre-sale, please join our telegram channel and we can help you out there.

samlaode

Activity: 674
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:06:16 AM

Most participants have received their tokens. If you haven't yet, and were a part of the token generation event or the pre-sale, please join our telegram channel and we can help you out there.

This is good news, the distribution is almost complete and we will see the DAC in the market soon. It's too long but i'm waiting for the main-net to open, the important time of the coin coming. Thanks for your update!
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 12:33:31 PM

This is good news, the distribution is almost complete and we will see the DAC in the market soon. It's too long but i'm waiting for the main-net to open, the important time of the coin coming. Thanks for your update!
The distribution wasn't completed yet, in the post they are emailing the contributors for additional information subjective to KYC/AML soon the distribution will commence and whats good is they have updated us in whats going around now.
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:14:23 PM

The distribution wasn't completed yet, in the post they are emailing the contributors for additional information subjective to KYC/AML soon the distribution will commence and whats good is they have updated us in whats going around now.
I think it's natural. After all, they know how much we are waiting for updates, from this project. There was a lot of indignation and irritation, now this news, all compensate.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
shewasfourteen

Merit: 261

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:06:13 AM

Mainnet launch on 18 May. Exchange will follow.

Lets see what will happen.

Remember:

April 1st 2017: 1BTC
1BTC = $1000 = 35000 DAC = Approx $0.03/DAC

May 1st 2017
1BTC = $1400 = 32000 DAC = Approx $0.04/DAC

July 1st 2017
1BTC = $2500 = 28000 DAC = Approx $0.09/DAC

November 27th 2017
1BTC = $10000 = 22000 DAC = Approx $0.45/DAC

December 1st 2017
1 BTC = $11000 = 22000 DAC = Approx $0.50/DAC
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 11:15:53 AM

I think it's natural. After all, they know how much we are waiting for updates, from this project. There was a lot of indignation and irritation, now this news, all compensate.
Its not for that very long time ago, the important thing now is they made it and all the information has been answered. The distribution is the most awaited now and afterwards the exchange listing for the investors to be satisfied with the first wave of hdac team development program.
mme1022

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:11:18 PM

Hdac MainNet Update.

Thank you very much for your interest in Hdac. We are excited to announce that we will be launching our MainNet.

The MainNet has been fully validated and has completed sufficient node configuration and stability tests to provide global service.
Our MainNet is set to launch on May 18, 2018 at 9:00 GMT/UTC+1.

We would like to thank all of you for your support. We will do our best to enhance our Hdac technology and build a successful blockchain platform.

pageraji

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:21:05 PM

Hdac MainNet Update.

Thank you very much for your interest in Hdac. We are excited to announce that we will be launching our MainNet.

The MainNet has been fully validated and has completed sufficient node configuration and stability tests to provide global service.

We would like to thank all of you for your support. We will do our best to enhance our Hdac technology and build a successful blockchain platform.
very happy to know about mainnet update, i just download HDAC wallet, i hope the price is increase to 10 $ when hit in exchange...yeah
nedjuly

Activity: 756
Merit: 114

http://www.cd3d.app/

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:55:59 PM

Hdac MainNet Update.

very happy to know about mainnet update, i just download HDAC wallet, i hope the price is increase to 10 $ when hit in exchange...yeah
I also expect a large increase in the token. In this project, I'm sure. In addition, the idea of ​​the project is interesting and necessary. He has a promising future

samlaode

Activity: 674
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:52:04 AM

Hdac MainNet Update.

I also expect a large increase in the token. In this project, I'm sure. In addition, the idea of ​​the project is interesting and necessary. He has a promising future
Hope good news will come more, if there is the exact time of exchange, it will become even more wonderful. I do not predict the price but i think all of us will be satisfied.
shewasfourteen

Merit: 261

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:52:13 AM

Hdac MainNet Update.

No way, they re 840 Mio Tokens in Circulation. That would mean a market cap higher than IOTA. Never
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: