Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:34:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What's the most valuable blockchain use case that SETHER will implement
Customer Loyalty - 6 (26.1%)
Customer Targeting and Guaranteed Promotions - 7 (30.4%)
Marketing Campaigns - 1 (4.3%)
Bounty Campaigns - 3 (13%)
Transparent political support - 1 (4.3%)
Good PR - 2 (8.7%)
Proof of Action - 3 (13%)
Total Voters: 23

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SETHER - Arbitrating Advertising  (Read 52044 times)
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:39:49 AM

Customer targeting and guaranteed promotions is being expecting by me that the most valuable block chain use case that SETHER will implement. As there are plenty of ICOs trying their best to grab the investors I recommend sether shall give nearly 71-72% bonus to beat the other ICOs and gain more investors from all the social channels.
Why would you recommend a 71-72% bonus to an ongoing ICO that proclaim their project will continue its production without achieving any softcap or hardcap? Do you intend for their token to dump and totally  lose its value?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
seriin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:46:31 AM

I am hoping for the Initial Coin Offering of the Setter to have a smooth process with having more positive feedbacks, better updates and news. Having been able to make the ICO success, the Setter Team should give their best and full package of effort and time. And by that, I believe that the team can make it. The time will come and this project will be able to reach and attain its goal. Furthermore, this project, which is the Setter, deserves to taste and see success of their own. So, just keep up the better performance you are making now.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 02:53:00 AM

If that platform goes live, it also affect the value of SETHER any other coin with a good platform or purpose. If John McAfee quote about Sether is real I asure that sether will go to the moon as he see the future of these platform as useful.
John Mcafee has a good vision on where Seether project is going to. Definitely a good type of asset worth investing . Lets all go together to the moon.
Yeah but dont get me wrong, Sether is not Mcafee project. he is just making review based on his on opinion here. i think it will help to say yes the project is great and awesome but whats your own angle on it, how do you view it and how do you want to invest in the project...i dont want you thinking base on his view i want you to think about how is going to influence you and you business. If his rating is good for you then good but always have your view

mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:26:31 AM

Customer targeting and guaranteed promotions is being expecting by me that the most valuable block chain use case that SETHER will implement. As there are plenty of ICOs trying their best to grab the investors I recommend sether shall give nearly 71-72% bonus to beat the other ICOs and gain more investors from all the social channels.
Why would you recommend a 71-72% bonus to an ongoing ICO that proclaim their project will continue its production without achieving any softcap or hardcap? Do you intend for their token to dump and totally  lose its value?
My intentions are not like what you wish, I wish this project set with huge success by attracting more investors, that helps this project to increase their production. If token dumps does it benefits me nope, if the project turns success, it puts me with profits. The negative anty wisher feels their token to dump fully and such never wins I'm pretty sure this project will hit moonwith ultimate success.
BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:40:31 AM

Hey guys, here's recent McAfee's twit:

John McAfee
‏@officialmcafee

Though I am a security expert, I have no control over Twitter's security. I have haters. I am a target. People make fake accounts, fake screenshots, fake claims. I am a target for hackers who lost money and blame me. Please take responsibility for yourselves. Adults only please.

https://twitter.com/officialmcafee

Take care
Wow even John McAfee him self is getting hacked . These sites are really crap when it comes to protect their creators . I tought for a second that the sether tweet from him was actually from the hacker , as i read that there was crypto's published by his name , but gladly i found the tweet about sether still there.

That's exactly what I thought first, what if it was hacker's post  Cheesy
But fortunately, it's valid statement made by Mr. McAfee.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:00:44 AM

I think the outcome of ICO is very impotant so if you want this project to be successful then you need to pass and and at least have good result on your Initial Coin Offering. You need to take this seriously because if you don’t you will lose this, your investors and other users who are looking up to support you.
I agree with you thier team needs to put all thier efforts to this project if they are aiming to achieve thier goal. Success will follow for sure if they will take it responsibly.
I'm sure the initial ISO will go well enough, because the team is making a lot of efforts to develop this project and attract good investors. I think we should not worry.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:02:35 AM

If that platform goes live, it also affect the value of SETHER any other coin with a good platform or purpose. If John McAfee quote about Sether is real I asure that sether will go to the moon as he see the future of these platform as useful.
John Mcafee has a good vision on where Seether project is going to. Definitely a good type of asset worth investing . Lets all go together to the moon.
Yeah but dont get me wrong, Sether is not Mcafee project. he is just making review based on his on opinion here. i think it will help to say yes the project is great and awesome but whats your own angle on it, how do you view it and how do you want to invest in the project...i dont want you thinking base on his view i want you to think about how is going to influence you and you business. If his rating is good for you then good but always have your view
John Mcafee probably understand this project and its potential to be a successful project. Knowing that this project is adopting the social network does people will widely know about new ico because it will be available soon if this project will be going well according to plan.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:09:30 AM

Sether sounds fine to me. Well thought out program, putting a lot into consideration. Great idea, Nice advertising stratagies , great and experienced team members. Seriously considering investing in this, gaining more trust for the program everyday I read up the thread.
A good idea, but the team has little to do with community. Developers in many projects behave this way, but those in which the team works together with the community win.

Well I think most of the community work do McAfee  Grin  He is mostly in twitter and recommend Sether but now he could be also in Telegram. I saw yesterday in some Telegram Advertising Channels that McAfee has also an official Telegram Channel  Grin

Wow is this really happening? So they have offer McAfee a big bucks to endorse  now in cryptocurrency world? Will that's natural for now because bitcoin and other altcoins are really popular today.

T-Gee05

Activity: 67

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:34:24 AM

John Mcafee probably understand this project and its potential to be a successful project. Knowing that this project is adopting the social network does people will widely know about new ico because it will be available soon if this project will be going well according to plan.

This ICO will really spread like fire using social network platform. People spend lots of time on social media and soon enough they will learn about this.. Trends on social media plus blockchain will make this success.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:10:57 AM

I agree with you that we can see the potential of Sether project clearly. Social Network Integration is smart investing on future.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:13:18 AM

This ICO will really spread like fire using social network platform. People spend lots of time on social media and soon enough they will learn about this.. Trends on social media plus blockchain will make this success.
I totally agree with you that Sether follow social network trending now is smart. Although this trend is popular, but when they integration with blockchain, it will make Sether have individual point.
MiiDoViic

Activity: 308
Merit: 119

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:26:56 PM

I totally agree with you that Sether follow social network trending now is smart. Although this trend is popular, but when they integration with blockchain, it will make Sether have individual point.
Blockchain now is just like the internet in the past . People where using normal mail / photo albums / Dvd's / socializing etc.. now all of that is done trough the internet . Blockchain technology will be implemented on all of those the same way the internet did . So expect to see many traditional networks upgrading to the blockchain technology.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:04:01 PM

The main question after the statement of McAfee is whether he is responsible for his statements. If he speaks responsibly, you must invest in this project, but if there are doubts you will have to watch.

I think he is just advertising and not really that serious with his statements. Or he already received a lot of commissions from all those coins that he already advertised. I'm not sure. But if he is doing it for free then it's really much better.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:14:43 PM

I think the outcome of ICO is very impotant so if you want this project to be successful then you need to pass and and at least have good result on your Initial Coin Offering. You need to take this seriously because if you don’t you will lose this, your investors and other users who are looking up to support you.
I agree with you thier team needs to put all thier efforts to this project if they are aiming to achieve thier goal. Success will follow for sure if they will take it responsibly.
Actually you are right, the project needs to be maintained and constantly regulated by the management team.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:30:40 PM

Actually you are right, the project needs to be maintained and constantly regulated by the management team.

Yes, the team needs to be more active in this project. They should assign who will be incharge in advertising and promotions of this project. They need to prove that their project will be successful.

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:57:35 PM

I kinda doubt he actually does that much analysis of every single coin he promotes. He usually gives the general briefs on what the project is about
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 02:59:23 PM

Yes, the team needs to be more active in this project. They should assign who will be incharge in advertising and promotions of this project. They need to prove that their project will be successful.
It will be soon i think, because this serious team can't to give up on their project. They just need be more active with any known advertising methods, otherwise a new people will not arrive here.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:06:45 PM

And not only the management team, it's necessary that the users themselves promote the project in social networks. For example, doing retweets.
Morphling

Activity: 308
Merit: 134

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:23:07 PM

The main question after the statement of McAfee is whether he is responsible for his statements. If he speaks responsibly, you must invest in this project, but if there are doubts you will have to watch.

I think he is just advertising and not really that serious with his statements. Or he already received a lot of commissions from all those coins that he already advertised. I'm not sure. But if he is doing it for free then it's really much better.
McAfee advertises not only this coin, but also other coins, so I think we should closely monitor the project. And make your own decisions.
yes, every investor should do his own research, follow other people without any blindly will lost all your money in the end, its dangerous

mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:11:10 PM

Yes i completely agree with you.ICO is the most important part for success of project.so i think devlopers and team members have to give all the answers of questions in to ann thread.And also stay active to all investeros are attracte to the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: