Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:40:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What's the most valuable blockchain use case that SETHER will implement
Customer Loyalty - 6 (26.1%)
Customer Targeting and Guaranteed Promotions - 7 (30.4%)
Marketing Campaigns - 1 (4.3%)
Bounty Campaigns - 3 (13%)
Transparent political support - 1 (4.3%)
Good PR - 2 (8.7%)
Proof of Action - 3 (13%)
Total Voters: 23

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SETHER - Arbitrating Advertising  (Read 52042 times)
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:15:57 AM

Well, mcaffee is putting hands over to say we aren't the owners of the project so don't bother us if the project fails or something.
yes I agree Mcafee is not the owner of the project he only gives support or participation to help build this project, but we hope that this project smoothly does not experience any scam problems or fails. good job.
FYI, John McAfee is not the owner of this project from the start, dude. It is really rare things if John McAfee support a mini project like this because he just only supports a big project that has a bright future.
I didnt know that John Mcafee is also creating ICO aside from being the owner of the worlds leading antivirus software.

Are you seriously ? it's true? Here he gives the developer of the anti-virus now will be engaged in ISO. And where did you get such information? and is it reliable?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lugospod

Activity: 60
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:26:30 AM

Still...not one answer to my questions Smiley

But it is turning quite funny how most of the posts are "competent team, this project will do great" with no other arguments Smiley maybe it would be easier to have a POLL and then everybody can just VOTE and say "this is great" or "this is not good"... the purpose of this forum is supposed to be discussion not the creation of "FAN" groups Smiley

So, can someone elaborate why they think the team is competent to pull this off? Just based on Linked-In profile? Smiley

Again, I am challenging for information, not disrespecting the project...

Currently they "got" almost 6.000.000 dollars on a project with a lot of question marks and not that difficult to implement (in regards to the amount of money currently collected)...

rehbraten

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:14:02 AM

But it is turning quite funny how most of the posts are "competent team, this project will do great" with no other arguments Smiley maybe it would be easier to have a POLL and then everybody can just VOTE and say "this is great" or "this is not good"... the purpose of this forum is supposed to be discussion not the creation of "FAN" groups Smiley

So, can someone elaborate why they think the team is competent to pull this off? Just based on Linked-In profile? Smiley

Currently they "got" almost 6.000.000 dollars on a project with a lot of question marks and not that difficult to implement (in regards to the amount of money currently collected)...

+1

I got the same questions. A lot of hype, everyone is writing "this will be awesome".
lugospod

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:16:27 AM

+1

I got the same questions. A lot of hype, everyone is writing "this will be awesome".

good to know... I was starting to think that I was in a fanatic zombie group Smiley))
seriin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:36:17 AM

Setter is a great project that has many supporters here in the crypto currency community and also in the social media. I am greatly impressed in the concept of combining the blockchain and the social networks into one which the result is the Setter. I wish that this project will make a huge success and attracts more people around, users, and investors. This is the real thing about Setter. They do have potential to make kick its tail here in the crypto world. So, keep progressing and continue make more interesting developments.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
lugospod

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:41:31 AM

Setter is a great project that has many supporters here in the crypto currency community and also in the social media. I am greatly impressed in the concept of combining the blockchain and the social networks into one which the result is the Setter. I wish that this project will make a huge success and attracts more people around, users, and investors. This is the real thing about Setter. They do have potential to make kick its tail here in the crypto world. So, keep progressing and continue make more interesting developments.

and another one Smiley
lugospod

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:52:35 AM

and another one Smiley

PLEASE READ:

Just to prove my case, please check the this author "seriin" that wrote this post, and check what he wrote in the last 10 days and you will see this comment has nothing to do with this ICO and that this is either a BOT or a PAYED bullshiter Smiley))) Now I understand why there are a lot of comments like this in this group...

Edit 1: you can even extend the search, you will see s/he commented on every possible ICO Smiley
Again, I recommend that people start giving arguments along with their "thoughts" of future success of this projet
rehbraten

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:02:48 AM

They're either bots, already invested in the ICO, or are getting paid.
There's almost no discussion in this thread, only hype.
I mean, come on? This is stupid.
lugospod

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:04:49 AM

And then I ask myself how did McAffee decide this ICO is worth it? Smiley))) I asked him on twitter but he ain't answering Smiley

And still, they received almost 600.000 per Web service they have to connect to Smiley)) damn....nice money for a couple of months work Smiley
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:42:17 AM

If that platform goes live, it also affect the value of SETHER any other coin with a good platform or purpose. If John McAfee quote about Sether is real I asure that sether will go to the moon as he see the future of these platform as useful.
John Mcafee has a good vision on where Seether project is going to. Definitely a good type of asset worth investing . Lets all go together to the moon.
Yeah but dont get me wrong, Sether is not Mcafee project. he is just making review based on his on opinion here. i think it will help to say yes the project is great and awesome but whats your own angle on it, how do you view it and how do you want to invest in the project...i dont want you thinking base on his view i want you to think about how is going to influence you and you business. If his rating is good for you then good but always have your view
John Mcafee probably understand this project and its potential to be a successful project. Knowing that this project is adopting the social network does people will widely know about new ico because it will be available soon if this project will be going well according to plan.

This ICO will really spread like fire using social network platform. People spend lots of time on social media and soon enough they will learn about this.. Trends on social media plus blockchain will make this success.

Will hope so that this project will be succesful after the ICO. Lets just keep promoting this on social medias and other forums.

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:29:05 AM

the team of this project committed to go live regardless of the outcome of the ICO campaign, so I don't they are hungry just to collect money. I don't know why some people are focusing on other posts instead of giving their opinion. Lots of people start posting here after Mcafee twitter about sether. Also when someone invest in a project he starts posting and support it to encourage other people. for me I don't invest base on any post here, I always do my own research.
Spikeruk

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:38:19 AM

I despair at some of the comments. (and I'm invested)
"This is awesome", "we fully trust this", "a great team"
Lets be honest, you know nothing about the team and its impossible to tell right now what the product will be like (at the moment its just vaporware)
Lets keep some realism here, pumping the s**t out of it based on non-factual information is not going to help any of us in the long run
lugospod

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:53:15 AM
Last edit: December 30, 2017, 11:09:41 AM by lugospod

the team of this project committed to go live regardless of the outcome of the ICO campaign, so I don't they are hungry just to collect money. I don't know why some people are focusing on other posts instead of giving their opinion. Lots of people start posting here after Mcafee twitter about sether. Also when someone invest in a project he starts posting and support it to encourage other people. for me I don't invest base on any post here, I always do my own research.

How do you know they are committed? you used the same line for a different ICO yesterday "From my understanding, you are committed to go live regardless of the outcome of the ICO campaign. I think all you need to get attention to the project is to releasing alpha version and that will give full image about Bmail. we wish you all the best."

This what I am talking about.. you also said you tested the Alpha version and that is great... what is great in it? Server errors? Data without any sense? Displaying images as RAW data (who wants to see base64 encoded images on web site? Smiley)

I would always like to see open minded discussions rather than a ton of BS posts... if people choose to invest just because a lost of people said "oh, this is great", "oh, they are nice people", "oh, they are experienced" then this world is doomed Smiley No wonder that China put a stop to ICO's until they formalize them...

Edit 1: this just supports my idea that there should be a "body" in charge of formally approving ICO's.
i.e. you can't enter the ICO unless you have a workable demo, standardized specification/whitepaper, business model, KYC model for ICO members so if you want to reference that someone is supporting you, advising you, CEO, CBO (chief bullshit office), CXX, whatever then there should be a blockchain trace that they approved this and it is written for all time that they were involved with that ICO and what was their position on that ICO and did they receive any compensation...

As Vitalik said, we should aim to improve what and how can be used in blockchain world...and not just be money driven... this shows me that anything can raise money now days (and let's not kid our-self 6 million dollars, i repeat, 6 MILLION dollars, is a hell lot money to give someone for two web pages with two charts and a login screen)... but again, that is just me...as we can see...6 mil. dollars were paid by people who think this is obviously enough... Sad sad day for humanity....
lugospod

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:07:26 PM

Yes i completely agreed with you.nowdays many scam ICO come into the market so we can't trust on anyone.so i also do own research.i also suggest all people to do proper research before investing in any ico.

And you agree with him becauseeee? Smiley

Or with you last post on SETHER you said "Yes i completely agree with you. Sometimes successful ico price will also go down  and after sometimes it will increase 10 times or more.So it's depend on us to choose the good platform for investment.And SETHER is the best platform for investment.I belive that SETHER will acheive great success and give us huge profits."

So you said SETHER IS THE BEST PLATFORM FOR INVESTMENT. Can you please elaborate why do you think so? What research did you do? What questions did you come up with?
How do you see their business model? Who are business partners who will use this service? Why isn't the GITHUB updated? Smiley

Another post generator.... ah....

EDIT 1:

Mr Charming opened his bitcointalk account less then two months ago... and about month and half ago s/he posted:
"3    Economy / Trading Discussion / what is trading?   on: November 07, 2017, 06:56:49 AM
Hello btctalk.i am newbie here.And i want to know what is trading And how to do it?  Any secure site for trading?
How much minimum investment need for trading?
And is it risky?
All advice appreciate.thank you Cheesy"

So s/he was interested WHAT IS TRADING Smiley

And now, s/he is giving advice on should someone go into an ICO Smiley and if it will have profit.

I rest my case.
Q.U.A.D.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:51:06 PM

Well, mcaffee is putting hands over to say we aren't the owners of the project so don't bother us if the project fails or something.
yes I agree Mcafee is not the owner of the project he only gives support or participation to help build this project, but we hope that this project smoothly does not experience any scam problems or fails. good job.
FYI, John McAfee is not the owner of this project from the start, dude. It is really rare things if John McAfee support a mini project like this because he just only supports a big project that has a bright future.
I didnt know that John Mcafee is also creating ICO aside from being the owner of the worlds leading antivirus software.

I am not gonna wonder if he is an owner of an ICO. He has more than 10.000 BTC so it must not be very difficult for someone to organize an ICO; he has also a background as software company owner.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:58:40 PM

I am not gonna wonder if he is an owner of an ICO. He has more than 10.000 BTC so it must not be very difficult for someone to organize an ICO; he has also a background as software company owner.

Yes, there is a possibility that he is planning to have an ICO or he already have one? For now, the only clear this is he makes the coins pumps and dumps everytime he is advertising it.

lugospod

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:01:02 PM

Yes i completely agreed with you.nowdays many scam ICO come into the market so we can't trust on anyone.so i also do own research.i also suggest all people to do proper research before investing in any ico.

And you agree with him becauseeee? Smiley

Or with you last post on SETHER you said "Yes i completely agree with you. Sometimes successful ico price will also go down  and after sometimes it will increase 10 times or more.So it's depend on us to choose the good platform for investment.And SETHER is the best platform for investment.I belive that SETHER will acheive great success and give us huge profits."

So you said SETHER IS THE BEST PLATFORM FOR INVESTMENT. Can you please elaborate why do you think so? What research did you do? What questions did you come up with?
How do you see their business model? Who are business partners who will use this service? Why isn't the GITHUB updated? Smiley

Another post generator.... ah....

EDIT 1:

Mr Charming opened his bitcointalk account less then two months ago... and about month and half ago s/he posted:
"3    Economy / Trading Discussion / what is trading?   on: November 07, 2017, 06:56:49 AM
Hello btctalk.i am newbie here.And i want to know what is trading And how to do it?  Any secure site for trading?
How much minimum investment need for trading?
And is it risky?
All advice appreciate.thank you Cheesy"

So s/he was interested WHAT IS TRADING Smiley

And now, s/he is giving advice on should someone go into an ICO Smiley and if it will have profit.

I rest my case.
Q.U.A.D.

Edit 2: a couple of other guys are now trying to push my posts "up" so that people don't read them Smiley
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 01:10:05 PM

I really think we should all consider the devs ideas and update because it is for the project and it will make Sether better and stronger. We should not comment on what they should do or what they should provide, we are just here to support them and share them to others, what lies ahead is about the devs decision.
Why you think so? We can to help with some ideas in our vision of this project, only developers can do like we say or not) It is only their decision anyway.  Smiley

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:23:17 PM

And then I ask myself how did McAffee decide this ICO is worth it? Smiley))) I asked him on twitter but he ain't answering Smiley

And still, they received almost 600.000 per Web service they have to connect to Smiley)) damn....nice money for a couple of months work Smiley

Let your hair down man, did you seriously think he will ask?  Wink
I've already stated here in the thread that he was either paid to promote Sether project or he is on the founders' list.
btw I'm quite concerned about devs/op activity, which is barely noticeable.
hastalavista

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:56:42 PM

Wait,

so 466 sether per Eth?

wtf that is a high price for some tokens without a ready product or any numbers to present,

i saw an ICO endorsed by McAfee called bobsrepair and they give 6000 tokens per ether, and i thought that was much for a 40 page whitepaper
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: