Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:26:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What's the most valuable blockchain use case that SETHER will implement
Customer Loyalty - 6 (26.1%)
Customer Targeting and Guaranteed Promotions - 7 (30.4%)
Marketing Campaigns - 1 (4.3%)
Bounty Campaigns - 3 (13%)
Transparent political support - 1 (4.3%)
Good PR - 2 (8.7%)
Proof of Action - 3 (13%)
Total Voters: 23

Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SETHER - Arbitrating Advertising  (Read 52044 times)
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:40:55 PM

Where did the development team say that KuCoin was coming in the near future? I haven't seen it can someone point me in the right direction.

Kucoin won the community vote, "We have initiated the process and currently, we are still in communication and waiting for an update. As soon as we have some more info, we will let you." https://twitter.com/setherplatform/status/976036123943297024
Next would be cool Bittrex Cheesy If you are willing to pay Binance or at least Craptopia. You may also consider the new exchange Upcoin, lot of folks got the 500 USD fee bonus there and the fee bonus will last only until July.
I think bittrex will be a hard step.. it seems they don't list any new coins / tokens for the last 6 - 9 month.. don't know the price for a binance listing, but with a mcap of 4mio$, very unlikely that we see sether on binance in near future I think so..
Kucoin it would be better than Bittrex - which with losing volumes each passing day, and Kucoin is constantly gaining momentum. I think in 1-2 years it will be one of the best exchanges.
lg15x

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:16:13 PM

Where did the development team say that KuCoin was coming in the near future? I haven't seen it can someone point me in the right direction.

Kucoin won the community vote, "We have initiated the process and currently, we are still in communication and waiting for an update. As soon as we have some more info, we will let you." https://twitter.com/setherplatform/status/976036123943297024
Next would be cool Bittrex Cheesy If you are willing to pay Binance or at least Craptopia. You may also consider the new exchange Upcoin, lot of folks got the 500 USD fee bonus there and the fee bonus will last only until July.
I think bittrex will be a hard step.. it seems they don't list any new coins / tokens for the last 6 - 9 month.. don't know the price for a binance listing, but with a mcap of 4mio$, very unlikely that we see sether on binance in near future I think so..
Kucoin it would be better than Bittrex - which with losing volumes each passing day, and Kucoin is constantly gaining momentum. I think in 1-2 years it will be one of the best exchanges.

Kucoin is a good exchange, but binance does not overtake him. Well for the project, even an exit to Kucoin is very good! We are waiting for summer and more releases!
totholio

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:38:36 PM

"A new Help Center was introduced on the website. The Help Center will grow to include many tutorials and artiles,  includes a comunity discussion forum and allows to submit support tickets."

https://sether.com/
manusiakarton

Activity: 560
Merit: 309

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:04:55 PM

Kucoin is a good exchange, but binance does not overtake him. Well for the project, even an exit to Kucoin is very good! We are waiting for summer and more releases!
yes, kucoin is showing its performance to be a better exchange so that it can compete with large volumes of exchange such as Binance and Bittrex now the security of kucoin is increasingly added to maintain the assets of traders.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
Saidmod

Activity: 659
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:29:50 AM

yes, kucoin is showing its performance to be a better exchange so that it can compete with large volumes of exchange such as Binance and Bittrex now the security of kucoin is increasingly added to maintain the assets of traders.
If they would list it i think thats better to be on that exchange and not that too high fee for listing their token. Then afterwards they can go to real applications of sether. One exchange is also popular because of having a good security is huobi but it will not let you withdraw big amount or depsoit if you not submit a kyc.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
comradepay

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:54:54 AM

Bittrex is upgrading its platform and adding new tokens is not a priority for them. I think Bittrex will show itself in future

manazmej

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:37:32 AM

Kucoin now is not better Bittrex and it's silly to argue with this. Yes, Bittrex has flaws, but tell me which exchange except BINANCE now does not have them?
petushka

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 06:33:57 AM

For me new listing should be postponed till some significant outcome achievement in developing and partnerships. We are still affected by the McAfee followers who dump because of seeing no hype anymore.
Lunar Crank

Activity: 910
Merit: 106

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:07:22 AM

For me new listing should be postponed till some significant outcome achievement in developing and partnerships. We are still affected by the McAfee followers who dump because of seeing no hype anymore.

Maybe you are right. As we see, partnership with McAfee has also negative result for price of SETH. Anyway, we should wait longer to see higher price.

manazmej

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:12:17 AM

Kucoin now is not better Bittrex and it's silly to argue with this. Yes, Bittrex has flaws, but tell me which exchange except BINANCE now does not have them?

Volumes aside, Kucoin has nearly all new great alts, it's ultimate exchange for me. Binance is inferior from new alts accumulation point of view, and Bittrex is dead.
Well, this is your point of view, and I shared my. The important thing is that the price of the token is now very small.
lg15x

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:56:59 PM

Volumes aside, Kucoin has nearly all new great alts, it's ultimate exchange for me. Binance is inferior from new alts accumulation point of view, and Bittrex is dead.
the project is developing but the price so far can not please us! At sether the most interesting is planned for the summer, it is necessary to wait a little!
lekleklek

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:34:07 AM

Where does the team provide updates on the coin? I've seen almost nothing here in the ANN are they better on Telegram?
totholio

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:28:59 PM

Where does the team provide updates on the coin? I've seen almost nothing here in the ANN are they better on Telegram?

https://sether.com/blog/ There is a blog, twitter is also pretty active https://twitter.com/setherplatform  Telegram sometimes.
totholio

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:29:29 PM

Sether short term product development updated timeline.
Soon we will be able to present “proof of concept” demos of the Marketing campaign governance release to the brands.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DcGtzzlWkAAFevI.jpg
kalunomics

Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 09:04:54 PM

What happened to McAfee and his followers?  Nobody is hearing about him anymore. I learnt he participated in the ICO of Setter and promoted it a lot. Is he still holding his tokens or he sold it and moved on? Sether has good initiative and the foundation should have been the basis for promoting the project rather than relying on an individual's opinion and promotion. Now it seems the team is getting back on track with the recent developments. Its a nice one and I would love to see Sether get past the ICO prize of $2 soon
Saidmod

Activity: 659

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:17:01 PM

What happened to McAfee and his followers?  Nobody is hearing about him anymore. I learnt he participated in the ICO of Setter and promoted it a lot. Is he still holding his tokens or he sold it and moved on? Sether has good initiative and the foundation should have been the basis for promoting the project rather than relying on an individual's opinion and promotion. Now it seems the team is getting back on track with the recent developments. Its a nice one and I would love to see Sether get past the ICO prize of $2 soon
McAfee was like a trending news and it won't last longer, but this time what se says or promoted that time have an effective for reaching out this ICO to known because of him and we can say that the success and supporters of this sether others came from the followers of mcaffee who read this project on his post.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:27:32 AM

McAfee was like a trending news and it won't last longer, but this time what se says or promoted that time have an effective for reaching out this ICO to known because of him and we can say that the success and supporters of this sether others came from the followers of mcaffee who read this project on his post.

Yep, I know this project from him as well and there are alot of specualtions that he is being paid to shill sether. For me it doesnt matter because I trust the team and I have seen them develop the site

@Totholio, can you ask the team to update the opening thread? This is no longer pre ico or any crowdfunding anymore so please update the thread and show the people that this project is working out nicely
petushka

Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 07:29:04 AM

We should stop associating Sether with Mcafee. He's just a promoter, even his advisory is a rather doubtful. They need to focus on development and to expand dev team as well as to start developing other tools outside the baunty managing feature in parallel.
geronimo77

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:50:01 AM

I think Sether should be listed on some exchanges as the best advertising is a good marketing. Marketing with twitter or facebook etc is not for real traders and investors. The most effective publicity will be listed somewhere. In particular, some trading floors in Korea will be more effective. Most Koreans are very sensitive to word of mouth.
manazmej

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:10:10 PM

I think Sether should be listed on some exchanges as the best advertising is a good marketing. Marketing with twitter or facebook etc is not for real traders and investors. The most effective publicity will be listed somewhere. In particular, some trading floors in Korea will be more effective. Most Koreans are very sensitive to word of mouth.
Of course you're right, for a start and this would be nice to have and then it would be possible to get on larger exchanges which are now lacking...
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: